Eddy's Garage Ch. 04

Story Info
A date gone bad; Halloween.
4k words
4.74
17.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are not "Stand alone" Chapters. I suggest reading from the beginning.

Part four of five: A date gone bad, Halloween

This story is the product of a diseased and febrile mind. As such, it is fiction. Having said that; All my stories are true, even the ones I make up.

Copyright 2007 L_D_Darrow

*

Of course it wasn't all easy as that, Laura's mother showed up at the shop with all kinds of accusations. It was a bad call on her part. All three girls bit right back at her, they never gave her another chance to speak. Finely she left. A half hour later the police came in checked my business license, the girls ID's and apologized. I knew it had made Laura sad. We went for ice cream after work.

That weekend I did get them to agree to continue college, they signed up on the "Eddy's Garage Scholarship." The college was a rare four year school, a university without any student housing.

I had to put up more drapes down stairs too. There was always the chance of semi-naked female bodies upstairs and down. We found a bed frame for Laura and got her off the floor. Leia moved into Paul's place, they were frequent visitors to our place. They were truly happy from what I could see.

I managed to qualify as an on the job training facility with the college, so Laura was able to work four hours of the school day for us. Paul gave two cars small needing only minor work for the effort. So they all had vehicle they could drive.

One of the four students I had working OJT with me, seemed to be hitting it off with Sandy for a while, then it dried up. She never talked about it to me. Then Karen and a guy from the college started going out. Sandy and Karen were on BC pills, I hadn't asked about Laura, she seemed content to set and watch TV with me. The girls had TV upstairs too, and another computer.

We were all down stairs, Karen was out with her guy, it was a Friday night. My phone rang, I answered. It was a hysterical Karen.

"Honey slow down and tell me where you are... Ok we'll be there, if he starts to move kick his nuts hard."

"Clothes girls fast! I'm leavin' with or without you in two minutes."

I went out and started the truck, the girls were putting their shorts on as they came out the door. Ten minutes we were on the road that had Karen said. She called Sandy's phone and said she had been forced to kick his nuts, as he started to move again. Then she saw head lights I flicked them off and on and she saw that. We pulled up seconds later.

She flew into my arms crying. The girls hugged her and cried too. I went around as they huddled together and found her clothes, they were ripped, mostly useless. The guy was starting to stir, I removed his keys from the column. I asked Karen if she had been raped, she was still to upset to be coherent. Sandy and Laura got her dressed as best they could and set her in the truck. Laura came back to me and said. "As close as we can tell he only got his finger in her."

I said. "What should we do with this pile of crap?"

"I'd like to push his car off a cliff with him in it, a very tall cliff."

"This part of the country don't have cliffs."

Sandy came up and said. "She's sleeping, sort of."

Laura said. "I know what to do, pull him out of the car, and lock it, but get all his off clothes first. We will take his clothes and keys to a sorority house I know on the campus. He can claim them from there."

I went to the truck and checked Karen, she was out for sure, I started feeling the first stirring of fear. The girls had finished what they were doing and had come back. I took a flashlight and checked Karen's eyes and didn't like what I saw. The girls had found the number to the sorority house and were talking to someone there. I hustled them in to the truck and spun around, throwing dirt everywhere.

"Eddy, what's wrong?"

"Karen isn't sleepin' she's been drugged. Call 911 and tell them what's goin' on, Let me drive."

We pulled in to the emergency entrance and they were waiting for us with a stretcher, Leia and Paul showed up a few minutes later. Leia was in with her now, and to sign the paper work. We sat in the waiting room. Sandy and Laura borrowed Paul's car but were back in fifteen minutes. A police sergeant and a lady cop came in, I told him about the phone call, the rescue and Karen passing out, the rush to get her here. I said nothing about what the girls had done. The girls followed my lead.

An hour later Leia came out and we huddled together to hear her. "She will be ok, they pumped her stomach, it was a heavy dose of a depressant, she could have died. They found sperm around her anus, and in it, they found some in her mouth, but nothing in her vagina, she will have to be tested for HIV and other things, The police are preserving the evidence, a charge of reckless endangerment, oral and anal rape, so far."

We agreed on a schedule for us on watch here at the hospital, I took the girls home, they weren't dressed for public, just sleeveless shirts and shorts.

They felt dirty and both used my shower. Then they got dressed. "Not because of you, Eddy, because we want to be ready to go back it we have to."

"I understand. I was just wishin' I had kicked him a few times."

"We did that for you, Eddy." Said Sandy.

"Then when we got him on the dirt we stepped on his cock." Said Laura.

"Good." I said.

We huddled together on the couch and slept some. It was daylight when the phone woke us we were all stiff from the couch. Sandy answered she listened and said. "Yes mom, we will leave in a few minutes, love you."

There was round of bathroom calls, the door was left open so we could all hear Sandy. "She's out of danger from the drugs and awake. She's asking for all of us but only I can go in before visiting time. But that won't be long now. I'm going to get her some clothes."

She ran up the stairs, Laura latched on to my arm and said. "If she wants to see all of us, that's a good sign isn't it?"

"I certainly hope so."

We took the car that Laura was driving, I scrunched in the back. Sandy went right in, Leia came out in a few minutes. Paul was sleeping in a chair. We exchanged hugs and handshakes. Leia said. "I think they will let her out tomorrow, will you guys be able to take care of her? ... No. Forget I said that. I know you will. We should go home now."

Laura and I only had to wait twenty minutes or so, then they let us in. I hung back not sure of her reaction. She looked ok.

"Eddy come here." Her voice was horse.

As soon as I got in reach she grabbed me and kissed me, but not right on the lips. She said in a whisper. "Come close all of you, I want you to hear this. I don't know why I went out with him. I kept thinking of you at home, I wanted to be there with you. But Eddy wants us to meet guys so we aren't hung up on him so much. He loves us so much. He wants only the best for us. But Eddy ease off, don't push us out. Right now you are the best thing for us. I just want to come home."

We stayed there the whole day, at least one of us was with her all of the time they would let us. Karen slept a lot. Leia and Paul came in just before the end of visiting hours. Karen was nearly chipper again. When they kicked us out of her room, I invited Paul to come home with us for supper. Leia told him to go.

Leia had Karen's phone and promised us to stay in touch. The four of us crammed in the little car, good thing it was a short ride.

Laura and I made supper, Paul and Sandy sat the table and talked. After we moved to the living room and Paul and I talked, the girls slowly faded out. After an hour or so I said. "You grab Sandy, I'll carry Laura."

We carried them up the stairs, Paul was puffing at the top. I lay Laura on her bed, and went to help Paul and Sandy.

Paul said quietly. "What are you doing?" As I started to undress Sandy.

"If I didn't do this, I'd never hear the end of it. You don't have to watch you know." He stuck it out, and handed me her night shirt, after I got her bra off. Then we slid her tight jeans off, I was glad for the help there. I pulled up the covers and kissed her brow. Then we headed for Laura's room.

"Are you sure this is all right?" Whispered Paul as I unbuttoned her blouse.

"I can't show any favoritism, they all get treated the same, ask one of them the next time. Hand me her night shirt, it's under the pillow."

"Wow that's quite a scar, they really ripped her open." Said Paul.

"Does it repulse you?" I was curious.

"No. She's so beautiful. It's more of an accent."

I slid her shirt down. Laura's pants weren't so tight But it's still easier with help. There were spots of blood on her panties. I said. "Hang on a sec."

I looked around her room until I found her pads, Paul looked away as I pulled her panties down and installed it for her. Then I covered her up and we squeaked back down the stairs.

I asked. "Problems?"

"No. Not really. I'm just starting to see how much you love these girls, I'm having trouble adjusting to it."

"Well you're right, I do love the girls, I love Leia too."

"Why didn't you and Leia, you know."

"We rub each other the wrong way, There would always be fightin'."

"From my altered point of view, that's a good thing."

"You are good for Leia, I see it in her eyes, when she looks at you."

He thought about it for a while. "So what are the rules here with all the sex running around? I'm sorry, I don't know how to ask it well."

"The girls are safer here then anywhere else, I won't molest them, even if they ask for it. The only exception is my room at night. If one of them comes in my room at night they do so at their own risk. I on the other hand still wouldn't molest them without a fight. I don't tell them that of course. I've told them, You come through my door at night, you might as well drop your panties and bend over. They may even believe me."

Paul thought some more. "Laura seems to look at you differently then the others."

"I think Karen and Sandy are playin'. They have this captive male they feel safe to be around and to flash panties too. I know they love me, but it's a crush type of love. Laura is much more in love with me. But she loves her sisters too. So far, it all balances. I think that Sandy and Karen will find someone and drift away."

"And Laura won't?"

"I'm not sure, She has a big hang up over her scar, we all work on her to get over it. She may find the world is open to her. I could loose her then."

Sandy's phone played the opening bars to a song, I said. "Hello?"

"Hi Leia... Just a sec." I handed the phone to Paul.

"Hi hon... No we aren't. How's Karen?... That's good... I miss you too, I love you... Sure, give me a few minutes, can I bring you something to eat?... Ok, will do... sure I'll tell him. Bye."

"She thought we would be setting here drinking. She sends her love. Karen's fine. Can I get a ride to the hospital?"

"Take Sandy's car, the keys are on the hall wall."

A few minutes after Paul left, Sandy's phone rang again. "Hello?"

"Hi Eddy, can I talk to Sandy?"

"Sure, she's upstairs sleepin'."

"Oh, don't bother her then, I forgot how late it is. How are things there Eddy?"

"Quiet at the moment. Paul took Sandy's car a few minutes ago."

"That's not what I meant Eddy."

"Then ask what you want to know Leia, don't try to sneak up on me."

"I'm sorry. Are you screwing my daughters yet?"

"No. We have rules here."

"Forgive me, I'm stressed Eddy. How about you and Laura?"

"That's not really in your space, but no. Why are you doin' this Leia?"

"Karen keeps calling your name in her sleep. I'm feeling a little jealous I guess."

"Karen knows you are right there Leia."

"Yeah, I'm really sorry Eddy. I'll be better when Paul gets here. I always feel better when he's with me."

"It's called love Leia."

"Yeah, you're right. I don't know why you put up with me Eddy."

"It's called love Leia."

"I love you too Eddy, thanks. I'll see you tomorrow, bye."

"Today, Leia. Tell Karen we miss her. Bye."

I listened at the foot of the stairs, it was quiet. I went to bed then.

...

"Hey! You going to sleep all day?" Laura called in from the door.

I started moving, she just watched as I stripped and headed to the shower. She was fully dressed. She came in and sat on the toilet. "Sandy took my car to the hospital a while ago. Karen can get out at noon to day. I thought it would be nice if we showed up."

"What time is it?"

"About 10am or so. Eddy, the girls talked me into getting BC pills last week."

She helped me dry off. She paid special attention to some places. Then I shaved. She sat on the toilet and watched. "Thanks for fitting a pad on me Eddy. It would have been messy, if you hadn't... What would you have done if I were wearing a tampon?"

"I would have woken you up."

"You could have put one in me, I wouldn't mind. Or does the blood bother you?"

"No, the blood doesn't bother me. But I won't put nothin' in your vagina without you tellin' me to. Besides Paul was havin' a tough enough time, as it was."

She huddled, as if to hide her scar. "I don't think I like that Eddy. I don't mind you or the girls seeing me. But another guy, is a bit much."

I wiped my face and knelt in front of her. "You don't mind that he saw parts of the rest of your body? Just your scar?"

"Both, Eddy."

"I am very sorry, I was only thinkin' of makin' you comfortable. And I was enjoyin' seein' your body. Knowin' you trusted me. I embarrassed Paul too. He refused to look at you. But I was wrong. I'm sorry. Paul helped by carrying Sandy to bed and I needed help gettin' those tight jeans off her, I don't know how she puts them on. He didn't seem to have a problem with her, We came in to you next, I just didn't think."

She placed her hands on my face and kissed me a long slow kiss. When she pulled back she giggled. "Ah, Eddy, maybe you should put some clothes on now. I quite forgive you. But you are the only male I want looking at me."

I headed to my room, she followed, I said. "Hey, you caused this. You don't know how difficult it is to get dressed with one of these."

She watched, very interested. When I had put my socks on and started looking for my shoes she wrapped her arm around me and stayed with me.

We fixed a quick breakfast of toast and juice, then waited in the living room.

She cuddled close to me, as we were sitting in the same chair there was no other way. She was looking across the room at nothing. Her head tucked under my chin. She was idly playing with one of my hands, the other she had placed on her thigh.

"Eddy?"

"Yes, love?"

"What did Paul say about my scar. The truth, please."

"Ok, you should ask him. He thinks your scar is more of an accent to your beauty, not a detraction. I quite agree."

"I couldn't ask him. I just couldn't. But that's why you deliberately showed him my scar, you're trying to repair my self image."

"I suppose that's a part of it. You're a smart girl Laura, you know it's not as bad as you seem to see it."

"I guess, my family here keeps telling me that. We'd better go."

We took the pickup, my truck needed gas. Laura sat close to me, my arm tight to her breast, my hand between her knees. She shifted for me.

Leia and Paul brought Karen home, the rest of us followed. We had a party, some of their girl friends came over too. They all seemed to love the upstairs. Paul put Leia in on my bed, and closed the door. She had been very short on sleep and had just dropped off in the middle of a sentence. Paul and I watched TV, the main party was upstairs, at last count there were sixteen girls up there. Paul looked at the stairwell and said. "Would you dare go up those stairs with all of them up there?"

"No. But I might die happy."

He laughed, but he was having trouble staying awake.

"Paul, go in with Leia, close the door. It will stay closed until one of you open it."

He didn't argue, he closed the door.

I dozed a little, rousing up to let girls in and send them up the stairs. Some left but there had to be twenty or more up there. I was sure at one point Karen was telling her story, it was quiet, just her voice floating down the stairs. There were the occasional "Eewu" from the mob. Then Sandy and Laura finished the story. There were a few cheers for parts of that.

It was getting late, I was thinking of breaking up the mob, but realized it wasn't my job. A few minutes later in twos and threes the girls started leaving. They all stopped to kiss me and say good night. Most of the girls I didn't even know.

My girls came down in t-shirts and panties and we all set close on the couch, Laura at my feet.

Sandy said. "When did mom leave?"

Before I could say anything a naked Leia dashed out to the bathroom. She didn't bother to close the doors. On her way back, at a much slower pace, she stopped to kiss Sandy Karen and me. She looked at Laura, Laura jumped up over me to kiss Leia. I got a face full of boobs for that.

"We won't be much longer Eddy."

She closed the door to my room after her. Definitely a very nice body on her.

Sandy said. "Having second thoughts Eddy?"

"Yeah, of course. Fortunately it's past me now." We all heard the squeaking of my bed. Without a word we all moved to the table. Sandy put on some music.

I looked at Karen. "Honey are you all right?"

She looked me straight in the eyes. "No... Not really. But I'm in the best place to fix it. They offered me rape counseling, should I take it?"

"There is a reason they offer it love. I'd consider it if I were you."

"It's not the rape that bothers me the most. It's the loss of control of the situation leading to it."

"But honey, that is the rape, the theft of your control. If you were in control it wouldn't be rape."

"They have sessions in the early evening, would you take me Eddy?"

"Yes."

Leia opened my door and with their clothes in hand led an embarrassed naked Paul into the bathroom. It didn't help when the girls all whistled at him. We all laughed at that and moved back to the couch. They were in the shower for a suspiciously long time too. Leia was glowing as she led Paul out hand in hand. Leia wasn't the least bit shy. She kissed all of us good night and they left.

Sandy got up and looked in my room, she came back out and asked. "Eddy, where do you keep your clean sheets?" She got them from the closet. Karen asked. "Eddy would you carry me up stairs?"

Laura went to help Sandy. I went up the stairs with Karen. She was already in her night clothes, so pulled the covers back and sat her down.

"Eddy, if it had only been you I wouldn't be having these shadows in my mind. Kiss me Eddy, please."

I kissed her to show my love. She pulled my hand between her legs and rubbed the front of her panties with it and cried.

"Karen my love, every day will get better. Just remember there are many people that love you, the three of us here especially."

She had stopped moving my hand, I pressed lightly until she fell asleep I moved the covers up over her. When Sandy and Laura came in I was stroking her brow.

"Somebody should stay close to her for a few nights."

"Laura and I will take turns sleeping with her." Said Sandy.

Sandy slid in with her, speaking her name and other calming words. I pulled the covers back up and kissed them both. I said to Sandy, "She's not well, so no funny stuff, you hear me."

She stuck out her tongue at me and smiled. I went with Laura across the hall and tucked her in bed too. Our kiss seemed a bit longer. She smiled and closed her eyes.

All the lights were out except the night light in the bathroom. I stood there for several minutes listening to the soft breathing.

Karen recovered quickly and things settled down into our comfortable routine. It took Karen 2 weeks to get to the point she would take the pickup out for parts. The trial was scheduled for December. There had already been a hearing where Karen's rapist was bound over and bail set at a very high.

12