Eden Story 02

Story Info
Lady Leopold and her boys punish a new slave in the garden.
3.3k words
4.37
25.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Marcus, can you believe it? Mistress Merrick is to hold a Ball." My Lady squealed like a young girl, holding the now crumpled invitation to her breast.

"It is marvellous, my Lady."

"It says she is to exhibit a recently silver collared slave to serve as entertainment." She squealed again, spinning on her heels and sending her pink skirts spiralling. "Only two days to prepare. Who else shall be attending?"

"I have a list of names ready for your inspection."

"What shall I wear?"

"Your wardrobe is prepared with attire suitable for the event -- a formal, indoor affair I believe."

The girlish glee fell from Lady Leopold's face as she read further down the letter. "'The owner is permitted one slave of any collar to accompany them.' Only one! This is simply terrible. How can she force me to choose between my angels?"

I thought to suggest the newest slave in her collection. A boy of twenty, blond hair, blue eyes and well bred: George Breeston abandoned by his wealthy merchant father once his true nature to love and submit to both sexes was discovered. Only his father's position in society swapped the noose for mere disinheritance. Had Lady Leopold not found him, the rope would have been the kinder option.

He'd arrived at the household in a ruined suit, no doubt paid for at the expense of his father. He had been timid and well-mannered from the start, a little naïve and fearful of his desires. I gave thanks to whatever deity led him into Lady Leopold's path. Had a pimp or Molly House owner found him first they'd have exploited and soiled his sweet soul. Now wearing a green collar, he had been re-Christened Raziel.

"Marcus."

"Yes my Lady?"

"A competition is in order. Inform the trainers to prepare my boys for play and send them to the garden."

"Yes my Lady." I bowed and went to my work.

*

I am Marcus Tillston, attendant to Lady Leopold since my retirement from slavery. Poorly chosen, I lasted only three months until I took a trainer by force. Upon being discovered, with the man on his knees, servicing my cock as I beat his arse with his own belt, I was punished for a week: tied naked to a garden statue of Apollo, my wrists bound behind the God's neck, my feet balanced on his plinth and the discus with which he'd accidently killed his lover Hyacinth, lodged between my buttocks. I was repeatedly bought to the peak of ecstasy, but never allowed release, by visiting Lords and Ladies, trainers, servants and occasionally slaves for entertainment.

Twice more I seduced my trainers, bending the rules and their wills until they broke. I thought I had wanted to be dominated and found myself dominating. With my owner threatening to terminate my contract, Lady Leopold rescued me, offering me a reprieve.

She allowed me to work as a trainer in her household. Highly unorthodox, but I climbed my way up quickly, surprisingly apt in my new employment. I became my Lady's personal attendant and head trainer.

Her Ladyship had a contrastingly sweet, almost childlike, innocent appearance, disguising her sadistic nature very well. Her slaves were all male and loved and cared for as treasured pets. The abused or unfortunates or orphans, scared of their desires or shunned because of them, found safety and a place where their submission was celebrated.

I entered the servant's quarters. All downed tools and stood at my presence. "I need at least three trainers to take the boys on a walk. Her Ladyship is expecting them in the garden."

"Yes sir."

*

"My Lady, your angels approach."

Under the shade of a fruiting apple tree, Lady Leopold sat straighter in her seat and rested her drink down on the small, round table at her side and watched as her boys and their trainers ascended the lawn. Wearing nothing but leashes attached to their collars, the ten slaves crawled elegantly beside and behind one another. Only their downcast eyes prevented them from looking like a pack of wolves, all beautiful, fit and well groomed. They were trained equally, but their individual experiences and skills as a slave showed in who followed who up the lawn and which colour collar they wore.

Lady Leopold gestured to the trainers who unclipped each of the leashes one by one, then bowed and retreated. Not to the house, but out of sight should my Lady have need of them.

"Ah, my beautiful angels," My Lady held out her hands and her boys surrounded her feet, kissing and licking her fingers, palms and wrists. Michael, tall when stood, had chocolate brown hair that matched his dark eyes, hard muscles rippling from head to toe and nipples as dark as his cock. He wore a silver collar, the highest class of slavery. He bent and kissed her Ladyship's slippers under her skirts. She swatted away his attentions with a giggle. He snuck my Lady a secret smile before returning his gaze to the grass staining his knees.

My Lady sat back and absently stroked the curly, strawberry blond head of Gabriel and addressed them all. "My dear beauties, I have marvellous news. Mistress Merrick will be opening her house to hold a Ball in honour of a slave reaching silver collar status. Though it pains me dearly, only one of you can attend by my side. I thought we could hold a little contest."

The boys stayed silent in their submission, but I observed Uriel's Adam's apple bounce as he swallowed and Raphael's beautiful arse flex with anticipation.

Lady Leopold reached beneath one of her many skirts and unfastened a velvet draw string purse. She revealed a white marble, little larger than a quail egg and rolled it between her fingers. She smile wickedly and threw it. It landed mere metres away, clearly visible in the vast sea of green.

"Fetch."

Michael was first to react, turning and hurrying on his hands and knees with as much grace as possible. The others scrambled after him. They fought hard to reach him, Raziel at the rear of the pack. Michael won, picking the marble up with his teeth. He returned it to my Lady, dropping it into her offered hand. He panted open mouthed as she kissed his cheek. The rest of the Brotherhood returned to my Lady's side.

"Raziel." The fledgling slave flinched then went to kneel before my Lady. "Turn around and put your face to the floor."

Raziel kissed the grass and spread his legs giving my Lady a perfect view of his swaying balls, hard cock and twitching anus. My Lady pressed the saliva slick marble into him.

She threw another and this time the boys ran without instruction. Raziel gave chase as hard as the others, but as he neared the front Haniel, a black collared slave, crashed against him and they both fell to the ground. Ariel, who wore a red collar, one level up from Raziel, took the bead. As the last to return again, Raziel was forced to spread his legs and receive another marble.

The next landed in the grass and the boys fought more fiercely. Azrael took the lead and won his prize. Raziel turned quickly to stay ahead of the others. Gabriel, who wore silver like Michael, grasped the boy's ankle and he fell on his stomach with a yelp. The third marble was pushed inside him.

Another. Jophiel blocked Raziel for his fellow red collared slave, Remiel, to race to his marble. Again. The three silver collared slaves formed a wall to trap Raziel allowing Uriel, the third black wearing slave, to collect his marble.

I saw the pattern emerging. Raziel was a beautiful new toy, but unlike Lady Leopold, the boys had not yet played with him. They were working together to ensure his disgrace, anticipating his punishment. My Lady's boys were clever.

Eventually, Raphael, the third silver slave, took the last bead, leaving poor, beaten Raziel lying on his belly where Michael had pushed him down. The boy panted his way over and sat beside the already awaiting slaves.

My Lady petted Azrael's shaggy black hair, combing it free from his black collar. "Raziel, come."

Though defeated, Raziel went to my Lady with grace and spread his legs again. His chest heaved under her gaze. She pushed the ninth bead inside him. He sat back on his heels, his buttocks clenching.

"My beautiful boy, after today you will strive to never disappoint me again. As punishment my boys will have their first taste of you." A shiver of excitement ran through the kneeling angels. "But first," she placed a silver dish from the table to the lawn, "you have to return my gifts. Marcus."

At first I didn't react, surprised that she had said my name at all. "My Lady?"

She offered me a leather strap. "If you would be so kind,"

"Of course my Lady," I took the strap and approached the kneeling boy. I grasped the back of his neck and spun him, forcing his face to the ground once more, allowing my Lady and her angels to feast their eyes on the perfect view. With a light slap of the strap on each thigh he spread his legs further.

Raising the length of leather high, I readied for the first hit. Raziel's breathing stopped and I waited for him to exhale. His chest filled and I let the strap fall. The strike on his flexing arse forced the first marble to be expelled from his body. With a clang that echoed through the grounds, the marble hit the metal dish. Raziel's cheeks glowed red in his humiliation and the effort to supress his cry of pain.

The strap fell again, crossing the red line that had already marked his skin. A second bead hit and rolled around the dish. Raziel whimpered into the grass. I branded his left buttock with three more lashes. Three marbles hit the silver dish with a resonating clang after each lash landed. Raziel gnawed on his lower lip and tears stained his cheeks.

I moved to the right and beat the other buttock as mercilessly as the first. His chest heaved with the effort to release the marbles. With two more remaining within him and his strength failing I put more effort in my beating. It took three lashes in succession before the next marble hit the dish.

The last proved the most difficult and I felt my muscles begin to strain. The lattice pattern glowing on his reddened behind was beautiful. He could no longer withhold his voice and screamed as the strap marred his skin. His curls were plastered to his sweat soaked skin. His body lurched and writhed trying to escape the strap. Three more lashes and the final marble was purged from him and he collapsed onto the lawn.

Panting I placed the strap on the table and flexed my tired arm. Light perspiration dampened my shirt.

"Here Marcus," My Lady produced a leather band from her purse and offered it to me. I bowed and went back to Raziel. He didn't struggle as I wrapped and tightened the leather around the base of his engorged cock, but whimpered when my hands left his inflamed skin.

"You shall not find release until your Brotherhood is satisfied." My Lady declared.

Michael was first to rise, his cock jutting out high before him. He stood proud over the cowering green collared slave, lifted Raziel's chin and kissed his mouth. Raziel responded at once. Being intimately touched by a man for the first time since his training begun, Raziel welcomed Michael's tongue in their first shared kiss.

Michael broke it first and stroked his thumb over the lips he'd wet. Parting Raziel's lips, Michael pressed the head of his cock through them. Raziel swallowed him down like a man staved. Uriel settled behind Raziel and parted the boy's buttocks and licked the length of the crevice before feasting on the boy's convulsing hole.

Gabriel and Raphael lay on their backs and shuffled under either side of Raziel. Gagged by Michael's cock, Raziel couldn't let out his scream of pleasure as Raphael took the hard, dangling balls into his mouth and Gabriel the tortured cock. Azrael and Ariel began to torture his pale pointed nipples with mouth, teeth and tongue. He squirmed and writhed under their treatment.

Michael took over Raziel's bobbing head, grabbing fistfuls of golden hair, he proceeded fucking Raziel's mouth. His eyes flicked from Raziel's tear streaked face to Lady Leopold re-crossing her legs. Trained to prolong orgasm until his owner wished, Michael could have fucked Raziel's throat until it was raw. Instead he allowed himself to climax, grunting and dirtying the kneeling fledgling's mouth and face. Michael kissed the swollen lips once again before returning to his Mistress' side.

Michael went to his knees and kissed Lady Leopold's slipper. This time she allowed him to continue. He gave her that charming, secret smile again before disappearing under her ballooning, pale pink skirts. Nothing in her facial expression changed, but she wet her lips and set her jaw as Michael began feasting between her thighs.

Haniel quickly replaced Michael. Raziel gagged loudly on the long cock as Uriel slid into his welcoming backside. Fresh tears spilled from Raziel's eyes as Uriel's hips slammed against his inflamed, branded flesh. The slap of skin on skin echoed through the grounds, mixed with the crying moans gurgling from Raziel's cock filled throat.

Like Michael, Haniel let his seed cover the kneeling slave, messing his blond hair. Uriel drove hard and shuddered until his semen filled and dripped from Raziel. He retreated and Raphael took Uriel's place, flipping Raziel on his back, giving the other angels easier access to torment his nipples and reddening erection. Remiel straddled Raziel's face, feeding him his cock. Remiel and Raphael kissed each other as they fucked opposite orifices of Raziel's body.

Soon Raphael was thrusting his climax into Raziel, letting his satisfaction be known in a succession of roaring blasphemies and curses, at which my Lady giggled. Remiel held Raziel's legs high for the next angel to fill the space between. Gabriel knelt and entered Raziel's dripping whole, a primal growl erupting from his chest. He played with Raphael's nipples as Raphael thrust deep and shuddered, letting Raziel taste his seed and breathe hard around the cock in his mouth and the balls blocking his nose. Raziel swallowed, his mouth over flowing, saliva and semen splattering his face. His eyes had glazed over and he held his mouth open, awaiting the next violation.

Each of the boys took their turn inside him. His face was streaked with tears. He sobbed through the pain of his bound cock and full balls. Damp hair clung to his face. His chest heaved and his legs trembled. The boys positioned him as they pleased, spreading his legs and driving his back hard into the ground or forcing his weakened thighs to ride atop them. Ariel was particularly cruel and suckled hard on Raziel's blood red cock while the others took their turn.

I'm not sure how many times Michael's clever tongue brought my Lady to orgasm, I lost count after three, but she let him continue while she watched her new angel submit to his Brotherhood.

I must admit I was unashamed by my obvious arousal, not an unusual sight in such a household. I would challenge any man or woman to watch such a beautiful display of flesh collide and connect and not feel anything. The precision in which they moulded together to make a new whole was beautiful. Using all and every means to sexually torment Raziel, pulling and biting at his nipples, teasing and licking his darkened cock, fondling and tugging his balls. His skin was darkened and patterned with purpling bite marks.

Azrael was last to penetrate his newest Brother. Both on their knees, Azrael pulled Raziel's arms back so his chest was flush to the boy's back and his cock buried balls deep inside him. Lady Leopold finally gestured to me. I bowed to my Lady and went to the tortured slave and loosened to band fastened to his cock.

With his sentence carried out to its full extent, his hands moved to his painfully hard erection, but retreated when Lady Leopold snapped her fingers. Tears fell silently down his face and he bit his lower lip to stifle his sobs. Each limb vibrated with exhaustion, his arse clenched and flexed around Azrael's impaling cock.

I was reminded of my punishment, my time spent wanting more than anything to end my suffering by the complete abandon of my long awaited climax or to die in the arms of my jailors. Either would have bought sweet relief. But I knew that the longer Raziel resisted the more glorious his euphoria would be, not just by his momentous orgasm or by pleasing his Mistress, but by the surpassing of another barrier in his training: complete abandon and total loss of control, accepting humiliation in front of his Mistress and her slaves, being bought a level even lower than his fellow slaves.

Her Ladyship's own body trembled. She sucked in her lips and pressed her eyelids shut as her latest orgasm vibrated through her. Only now did Michael retreat from under my Lady's skirts, licking his lips pointedly before re-joining his Brotherhood at her feet.

Lady Leopold straightened in her seat and rearranged her skirts, hiding any evidence of Michael's activities. She looked over her angels for a moment then said, "Jophiel, won't you help your Brother Raziel."

"Yes Milady." He bowed to her and crawled to Raziel. Jophiel had been named well: the Beauty of God. My Lady kept his straight black hair long, growing passed his shoulder blades. His lineage was questionable as his skin glowed with traces of oriental blood, but his eyes were as green as the grass surrounding him.

He set his beautiful, full lips to work, kissing Raziel's blood filled cock. He sucked and licked at the tender skin and stroked the shaft. Raziel's bucking hips he thrust his cock into Jophiel's warm, open mouth and rode hard on Azrael's length.

Within minutes Raziel was screaming through his orgasm, ripping mine and everyone else's eardrums to shreds. Azrael held him tighter as his fluids filled Raziel's insides. The two collapsed into a heap. Jophiel swallowed down Raziel' hot seed and licked his lips, breaking the wet, white thread that connected them. He returned to my Lady's side. Ariel kissed his mouth deeply, sharing the taste of Raziel's semen before my Lady separated them with a snap of her fingers.

"Raziel, come." With his chest still heaving and his limbs trembling, Raziel crawled to his Mistress and sat back on his heels, knees apart and eyes down. "Will you disappoint me again Raziel?"

"No Milady." His dry voice trembled.

"Will you seek to please me with all your being?"

"Yes Milady."

"Did you enjoy your Brothers?"

He sucked in his lower lip, as though still tasting them all on his tongue, "Yes Milady."

She smiled and directed her attention to the others, "And did you all enjoy Raziel, my angels?"

"Yes Milady." The boys answered in unison.

"You are very loved Raziel." Lady Leopold said, addressing just him. She kissed both his eyelids, smiling with girlish glee once more. "Now congratulations to Michael for being the fastest to retrieve his marble. He shall be attending Mistress Merrick's Ball with me.

"Marcus, send word to Mistress Merrick that I accept her invitation. Tell her what transpired here today. No doubt she will love to hear of it."

"Yes my Lady." I went to my duties quickly, before relieving the pent up pressure in my balls, pumping my cock hard until I came thinking of beautiful, beaten Raziel.