Eden Renaissance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suppressed desire of the past few days unleashed, we mated like the animals in the wild we'd journeyed into. We thrashed at each other with a fierce urgency. Her body jolted still beneath me with her first orgasm to bring on mine. I thrust though my ensuing bursts and our mingled cum flooded her pussy and flowed out.

We stilled, panting and both our bodies slick with perspiration. When I found the strength to roll to one side, Kerry managed to drape her leg over my hip and rolled with me keeping me inserted. We lie together in a tender embrace, waiting for our bodies to calm, stroking and planted gentle kisses in each other's face.

We both felt it, but it was Kerry who spoke, "You're still hard!"

I was and knew that the reason. My need of her was so great that I wanted more. I whispered, "I've never wanted anyone like I want you."

"Do me again – from behind."

I gave her a pecking kiss before rising up on my knees. She flipped over on all fours, spread her legs and set her head down on her crossed arms. The beautiful ass I'd watched for days was raised up towards me in offering. I hesitated to admire the exquisite form and run my hands over the smooth, firm surface. Again, I guided my steely shaft to Kerry's pleasure gate, still oozing with our milky white fluids. I ran my bulbous cock head up and down her slick gap coating my dome with our seepages before then plunged full in again.

Without the earlier urgency, I made slow thrusts varying the depth and pace. I stopped full in and bent forward to run my hands up from the crest of her rear cheeks to her shoulders and back. After more thrusts, I paused a second time to bend forward, reach around and fondle her hanging breasts and kiss her back before restarting.

My release building, I found a steady pace. Kerry moaned beneath me and clenched her inner muscles on my backstrokes clutching at my retreating cock to enhance both our pleasure. This time, I released first in shooting deep into her. She came a second later. Holding full in, our bodies banged against each other in our following bursts.

We remained joined until I softened and slipped out. After basking long in the afterglow, caressing and kissing, we cleaned up in the cool waters of the lake before retiring to the warmth of our sleeping bags. We slept, spooned together that night as if we were the only pair of our species in our untamed world.

The next day we agreed to stay together and set out for Kerry's Moose Lake. We never made it. We had to turn back early because of making too many stops to make love. We regretted having to part and return to our two separate worlds. But, it was only a beginning for us. I was on a plane to New York two weeks later.

We took turns flying to New York and Chicago. When together, in the privacy of our respective apartments, we were always naked. On two of my trips to her that summer, we spent weekends at a nudist camp upstate to complete my conversion to nudism. That winter we spent two weeks at a nudist resort near Cancun.

POSTSCRIPT: It's been three years since Kerry and I met. I found a job in New York and moved in with her. We married six months later. We both want to start a family and are learning, from nudist parents we've met and contacted over the Internet, how we can continue our nudist lifestyle with children. In private, we refer to our meeting as our Eden Renaissance.

12