Eden Reset Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,704 Followers

They had paired up, but none of them ever changed partners. Both Marilee and May had conceived and both were now heavy with child.

Katey did not.

After a few months Katey began to suspect that Jon might be sterile, so many of the others were. She knew that May had become pregnant almost instantly after her joining with Marty, and Marilee had also begun to show the signs just a month later.

Katey was accepting of her lot in life, she never rejected Jon's advances. It was something that she just did, allowed, but there was really no more to it than that. Jon just fumbled around some, made love if that was what it could be called quickly and that was all there was to it.

Katey just kept herself busy most of the time, there was never an end to something to do.

A high point for her was when Darth and Marty returned from a hunting trip, not with meat like usual but they had two tiny desert dog pups.

Katey became attached in minutes, she doted on the two pups. They grew quickly and responded in kind, where Katey went, the two dogs went.

One she named Rash and the other Tugg, by the time they reached their full size they both were close to 70 pounds. Well fed, they were much larger than the wild ones.

She spent a lot of time with them, they came in very handy since she could send them out for Rabbits and they both would come back with one, dropping them at her feet and then sitting down to await a reward.

One odd thing was when Jon came to her, both Rash and Tugg would get upset. Katey had to order them to stay and remain calm, they looked at Jon with suspicion, not growling or anything like that, just baring their teeth at him in a warning to not hurt her.

May gave birth to a baby girl, it was a struggle for her since the child was very large. She was very weak and ill for many days after, Katey worried since there was not enough milk. She even held the child to her own breast many times to pacify it's hunger, then one day the child calmed and seemed quieter than normal.

When the child finally stopped suckling and slept, Katey looked down at the tiny dribble of milk from her own breast in surprise.

Within a few days she was producing a regular small amount, the combined with May recovering soon had the baby girl fattening and getting healthy.

Marty watched Katey in surprise one evening when Terra, the new addition cried out in hunger and she picked her up and pressed her to her breast.

Then he grinned as he realized. Jon came to her in their bed that night, and he seemed fascinated by the tiny drips of milk he could produce. Then he pressed his own lips to her and suckled, waves of pleasure wafted over her at that.

When Jon finally entered her, he somehow felt larger, stronger, and something happened she didn't understand but her body reacted and her head swam.

"What was that?" Jon asked her afterwards.

"I don't know, it felt...good?"

Their relationship changed after that, the joinings became much more pleasurable for Katey, she found that to be much less of a chore.

Marilee finally also gave birth, another girl they named Mary after their own Mary mother. She was healthy and strong, Marilee had been outside scraping some hides when her time came and the child was delivered on the porch, she never made it inside the house.

Marilee was blessed with big strong hips, designed for ease of childbirth. Katey was grateful for that, it was much better than the long struggle they had had with May, and the weeks following tending to her. May was up and around but still weak, she stayed close to the house most of the time.

Marilee was up and around in a few hours, and soon was back to her work preparing the hides to make clothing.

Katey now spent a lot of time hunting with the two dogs, more often than not she was by herself. With Jon always in the gardens, and both Darth and Marty either harvesting firewood or hunting, the job for bringing in daily meals fell to Katey.

Every once in awhile she managed to fell a Deer with her sling, the dogs would encircle it and drive it to her, then sit and bask in her attention at doing a good job.

The two dogs became her own children somehow.

One day she waited in a draw for Rash and Tugg to drive a nice buck towards her. They often ran out for miles to locate and drive the prey back towards her. Her thoughts were elsewhere as she waited to hear their call warning her of their approach.

It had been a very long time since any of them had seen a single sign of any of the others.

She sat on a small rock waiting, when suddenly she felt herself being grabbed from behind. There were two of them, they pressed her to the ground, they were too strong for her. She tried to reach her blade but they trapped her wrist. She opened her mouth to cry out, but the world went black.

It was hours later when Katey awoke, she tried to look around but it was pitch black. She tried to move her arms but they were bound, so were her feet. There was nothing to do but wait.

Much later she heard sounds of someone moving her way, then she saw a faint light. The light grew, until suddenly the place she was in was flooded with dim light.

Looking down, she realized she was nude, lying on a bed of leaves and straw. She was surrounded by solid rock, she could hear the sounds of water trickling nearby.

Her head hurt terribly, so she lay still.

"I think she is awake, that one." A male voice said.

"Yea, she moved for sure." another voice said.

Katey sat up.

"What are you doing to me? Let me go." She demanded, struggling furiously with the bonds holding her arms. She could make out two large male shapes.

"Where are we?" She demanded again, realizing that they must be in the long forgotten cave that Dan father had found so many years before.

"Don't you never mind, just keep still now." One of them said.

"Yea, it be my turn now." The other one said.

"Turn?" Katey thought, then she realized. One or both of them had taken her while she was unconscious, she could feel the sticky wetness between her legs.

"You dirty animals, how could you?" She demanded, renewing her efforts to get her hands free.

"Ain't no women around much, you got to share." One of them snickered.

Then one man reached out and pulled her arms up over her head. She tried to hit him but could not, the other reached down and undid the strands of wirebrush that held her feet.

Forcing her back onto the bed of straw, he climbed up on top of her and forced his way into her. Katey cried out in pain as he stabbed at her, then mercifully passed out.

She woke up later, the two men were down by the water. They seemed to be fishing, then when one stood and pulled a fish out she was sure of it.

She knew they were some of the others, and one seemed to be much younger than the other one.

Katey kept silent. The one man walked back in her direction with the fish, they had a small fire going. He picked up a blade and began to clean the fish.

She started to open her mouth to demand to be released again when she heard a small sound. It sounded like a claw brushing on the rocks.

Then hell broke loose, there was a sudden fierce growling and a flash of fur as one of her dogs flew though the air and knocked the man cleaning the fish over backwards. She saw his blade flash in the dim light but it was way too late, his scream was strangled as the dog clamped down on his throat.

Katey knew her dogs well, she knew the man had died there in seconds. The other one had stood and started to turn as her other dog took him backwards into the water. There was a huge splash and a struggle, then all was quiet.

Then she saw Tugg come up close to her, he sniffed of her and lay down at her side. Rash soon joined him, he lay down beside her, too.

"Katey!" She heard Marty's voice call out.

"In here!" She called back.

Marty's shape appeared in the dim light from the fire, he hurried to her side.

Both Rash and Tugg bared their teeth at him, he stepped back.

"Wait!" She gave the command, they both relaxed and lay still, not taking their eyes off of him though.

Marty sawed carefully at the wirebrush bonds on her wrists, they finally parted. Then he reached down and undid the remains of the ones holding her feet. He reached up and removed his deerhide parka and handed it to her. She gratefully pulled it over her shoulders, the room wasn't cool and she had no concern over her own nudity. She just felt...vulnerable?

Marty walked over and checked the man lying by the fire.

"This one is dead." He said, not really needing to. He glanced at the other one floating in the water. There was no need for comment.

"Let's get out of here, we can come back later and take them outside for burial."

They began to work their way out through the long cavern entrance, the two dogs following. Outside, Katey glanced back, only Rash came out. He kept looking back, then whining. He looked at Katey, went back to the entrance and dug with one front foot.

Katey turned and went right back into the cavern. Several hundred yards in, she felt the fur of Tugg's body. Her heart skipped a beat until she realized he was still breathing, his chest laboring. Feeling around, she found the wound on his side where the man's blade had bit deeply into his flesh. It was wet.

Picking Tugg up, she began to work her way back out. Marty met her a ways inside, he took the heavy animal from her arms and they finally managed to get back outside. There was no protest from Tugg, normally none of the rest of their family could even touch him without being threatened.

There was a lot of blood.

Back at their home, Katey made a bed for Tugg, then she used the stitching tools they had to make clothes out of. Tugg understood and did not struggle as the needle slid through his flesh to close the wound. Jon came in with some leaves of a plant he had gathered, he watched as Katey packed the wound.

The next day Marty, Jon and Darth were gone all day, she knew they were removing the two others from the cave. She tended to Tugg, Rash lay right beside him and refused to budge.

Marilee took water to them and set it down, getting no protest from them at being in such close proximity. Katey used a cloth dampened to get moisture into him. Tugg slept soundly while Rash watched everything carefully.

It was a full week before Tugg struggled to his feet, then he lapped water from the pan. He wandered around the room for a short period, ate the fresh Rabbit meat Katey presented, then once again lay on his bed and slept.

Within another week he was recovering nicely, now going outside to do his business.

Katey was very happy about that, she had become completely one with her two dogs. Darth had somehow managed to capture a small female desert dog, he was slowly taming her. Perhaps one day they would have more. Perhaps.

None of them spoke much about the incident, although the men redoubled their efforts at keeping watch. Jon made no attempt at mating with her, but one evening as he slid into their bed beside her she just reached out to him. She chose again, it was her place to chose, she knew. Jon happily accepted, and she felt that all was right with the world again.

It was nearly two months later that she realized.

Katey was with child.

She feared it was not a child of her man Jon.

But it was a child.

That evening, she spoke softly with Jon, telling him what she knew. Her worry was that he might react, perhaps not be able to accept.

Instead, he rubbed her bare stomach, it tickled. He grinned and held her close.

"You are my woman, this is our child!" He smiled.

Katey lay back and relaxed as Jon teased her body. She felt happy, a fullness of love for her mate. His concern was for her, his gentle and familiar manner was something she had grown to love. All would be all right in their new world.

She was going to have a son, she knew it. How she knew that, she did not know. Where it came from did not matter. The growth inside her meant their tribe would spread and grow.

All was going to be right in their new Eden after all.

magmaman
magmaman
2,704 Followers