Edge of Fear

Story Info
My Sir hands me off to someone else and plays on my fears.
2.1k words
4.19
16.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To the one who inspired this: je regrette...et tu me manques...xoxo"

*

I stand in a completely darkened room, arms at my side, hands clasped behind my back. I'm wearing a button down oxford, three sizes too big and given to me by you; and nothing else. By your instructions I am silent; I have only one button on the shirt buttoned; and I am not to resist under any circumstances.

The silence of the room unnerves me. The blackness of the room disorients me.

Finally I hear it -- a soft, scraping noise that tells me that I am not alone in the room. It's absurd, because I know that whoever it turns out to be will be someone that you have chosen, someone that you have allowed access to my body. But I am still nervous. I am more than nervous. I am scared.

The noise comes closer, and I feel the soft rush of air beside me. I can feel the presence of someone, but I can't tell where, or who, or how close.

A gloved hand grabs the back of my neck and pulls me closer. All I hear is an unfamiliar voice.

"Remember your rules."

I nod my assent.

The gloved hand moves from the back of my neck to wrap around the front of my neck. My breath catches.

"Well...let's see what we have here..."

Another hand moves to trace my cheek, pushing the tip of one finger in my mouth. The hand on my neck remains firm. The hand moves from my mouth to my breast, finding my nipple easily, pinching it, twisting it, letting go. I make no noise.

The hand moves lower, feeling the flat of my stomach and moving downward. It brushes my clit, pushes open my lips, and invades me. The other hand moves from my neck downward to my waist, pulling me closer. He presses his body against mine -- he is clothed in a leather jacket with a zipper, which I can feel cold against my skin, and jeans. He seems tall, but I can't tell. I can tell he has a broad chest and powerful arms.

He turns me around so my back is against his stomach, and guides me to the bed. He bends me over halfway and pushes the tail of the shirt high up my back so my ass is uncovered; he touches my unclothed lower half almost tenderly. I tense. I know what comes next. I wait for the strike.

But it doesn't come. I feel fingers push inside me again and hear a low growl of appreciation. So far everything has been easy, and I start to relax.

Until I feel him reach back. I thought he was unzipping his pants to fuck me, but he leans over me and puts his mouth close to my ear.

"Someone said I get to fuck you, any way I want. He said I could do anything to you, and you'd do it, because you obey him."

"So I told him it had always been my fantasy to fuck a girl in a totally darkened room, where she doesn't know what comes next. And he said that would be fine, because you'd been a bit...noncompliant...lately."

He whispered the next part, sinister, sadistic.

"I asked him if anything was off limits, and he said no. Anything goes. How do you like that? Your man fucking handed you over to me and told me I could do anything to you. Anything."

I was shaking because of his words and because I felt something cold and metal being dragged along my side.

"Don't...fucking...move..."

I felt the sharp edge of something on the side of my breast. I tried not to breathe too hard because I was afraid if I did, it would slip and cut me. He had a knife, a fucking knife held to my side. He brought it around and ran the blade across my ass, down the back of my thigh, around to the side, and then held the blade against the base of my breast. I gave a sharp intake of breath.

He drew it to the right and I felt his breath in my ear. His cheek was stubbly and I could feel a scratchy short beard on his chin. It turned me on; my Sir was impeccably clean shaven which I loved, of course, but different was always good.

"I could hurt you so badly, and no one could save you."

Breathing didn't count as making noise. At least that's what I told myself as I allowed myself one long drawn breath.

"The thing is, I could reach down between your legs, and I know you'd be so fucking wet. He told me you loved this. Except he told me I didn't get to actually draw any blood."

He slowly moved the knife away and turned me over and laid me down on the bed. He reached down and freed his cock from his jeans and slid in without a second of hesitation from my body. Damnit, he was right. I was wet. He gave a little half laugh that he had been right and I was almost embarrassed. I relaxed a bit and shifted positions to allow him better entry into me.

"Oh you are too easy..."

He had one hand on my leg and moved it slightly to allow him to penetrate me deeper. The other hand grasped the lapel of my shirt, and with one tug, freed the button easily. His hand pressed down on my chest, working its way back up to my neck, as he moved in and out.

Despite the hand firmly on my throat, I was enjoying this, now that the knife was gone. He felt really good inside me -- nice thick cock, sexy voice; I wondered who it was. I didn't think it was any of our usual friends; My Sir didn't usually let me play with others, he tended towards jealousy on a normal basis and liked to keep me to himself.

I was at a good angle and he was hitting something really nice inside of me -- he was obviously getting ready to finish as well, judging by the noises he was making. Oh, mmmm...I was almost there...

I felt him abruptly pull out of me and a cock was forced into my mouth. I was pretty sure it was my Sir's but he was going at me a lot harder and deeper than he usually did. Finally he stopped, pulled out and whispered in my ear.

"I think you were just a little too eager to have someone else's cock inside you, weren't you?"

I remembered my instruction of silence just in time.

"Aren't you going to answer me?"

I shook my head no. He grabbed my jaw and leaned down and bit my lip. Hard. Oh my god.

"Did you think I was rewarding you, pet? Maybe I was punishing you for the way you acted around my friends last night; did you ever think of that?"

I shook my head no again. He still had ahold of my jaw and was wedged between my legs, my soaking cunt pressed against the seam of his jeans.

"It amazes me that every time I arrange something to scare you, you end up enjoying it way too much..."

With that he let go of my jaw and flipped me over easily, grabbed a hunk of my hair and forced my head back. He had unzipped his jeans and was shoving his cock inside me from behind -- a position he loved. Then I heard the sound of his ring hitting something metal and he had the tip of the knife pressed into the side of my neck. I could feel it digging into my skin -- I hoped he wasn't going to draw blood this time -- but I knew that was one of his favorite ways to show dominance over me and I was not allowed to resist.

"I'm so fucking mad at you right now..."

He was angry, he was fucking me hard, and he had a knife against my neck. What could go wrong? All I could do is let him use my body and hope he didn't cut anything vital. My breathing gave me away.

"You're scared to death, aren't you?"

I nodded gingerly. He still had his hand on the back of my head and the knife to my neck, so I was being cautious.

"Good. It's not good to be too comfortable around your Master, and I've gotten a little too predictable."

I just swallowed hard and closed my eyes. He moved the blade away from my neck and my breath caught in relief. He was pounding into me now and he leaned down by my ear again. His voice, rough and low and full of scorn, could send me to the peaks of pleasure or the depths of hell. He whispered.

"You know I could do it, right? If I decided I didn't want you anymore?"

I hung my head and gasped, less at the thought of being mortally wounded and more at the thought of my beautiful Sir not wanting me anymore. He quit fucking me, holding himself inside me, and bit my earlobe.

"What's the matter baby? Can't take it?"

I arched against him and tried to get him farther inside me. He cuffed me lightly on the shoulder.

"Quit. You know better than that."

I was wet and hot and had a gorgeous cock shoved inside me. How could I not want to come? But that, of course, was not my decision to make. He whispered in that taunting voice that made my hands shake.

"I know what you want..."

I bit my lip to keep from making any noise. This was turning into one of the hottest scenes I'd ever been in -- with anyone. He moved inside me a couple of times more, just enough to keep me on edge.

"If you want to come, you have to tell me, out loud. You aren't released from your instructions yet. But I will impose no penalties."

Oh my god I worshipped this man. He was so good at what he did. But as much as I wanted to come, I could not let myself break command, even though I knew that there would be no consequences. He was allowing me to be disobedient. But I could not. I would not.

I shook my head no. He nuzzled my ear. I could feel his lips against my temple and I threw my head back in pure pleasure. He whispered in his soft voice -- his purr.

"Good girl. You are released from your instructions. Come for me, little pet. Let me hear you."

It didn't take much, a little bit of moving against him while he held himself rigid. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my back. His tongue licked at the fine sheen of sweat on my skin and I could feel him growing bigger inside me, getting ready to come. Years of denying myself for his pleasure made me stop moving, but he realized what I was doing.

"No. Keep going."

His voice was breathless, raspy, on the edge of breaking. I stifled a moan then remembered I was not restricted anymore. I was usually pretty noisy during sex; it took a lot of control to curb that. I was almost there. Deeper...harder, please...yes...right there...

My release was loud and drawn out. And fucking amazing. He savored the sensation of me tightening around him for a second, and then spilled into me. He arched his back and grabbed my waist -- he could not get any farther into me than he was at this moment. Then it was over, and he pulled out and threw himself on the bed beside me, lying on his back, arms above his head. I was still in position, not because I was still under command, but because I was enjoying my aftershock. He moved his arm, and found my hair.

"Lie beside me, sweet."

I curled into the crook of his arm and traced my fingers along his chest. His breathing slowed, his muscles relaxed, and the tension left him. I gave him this, only me, and the thought of it made me smile with pride. I touched my neck, trying to see if he broke the skin. I found a small cut, less than half an inch long, but it was there.

"Sorry my pet. Did I mark you again?"

"You did, Sir." I kissed his shoulder and nestled into his side, putting my leg across his. "Thank you."