Edging

Story Info
My hand slides slowly down my stomach, could I do this?
863 words
3.5
20.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was relaxing after yesterday's scene, when Master instructed me "that I needed to edge my orgasms". What is edging, what did he want me to do? I don't like the bother him without doing a little bit of research first, I know that I can, I just like to find out for myself first.

To the google! Like everything else you google, you get way too much information thrown at you at once. I read through article after article explaining what it was and how in some healthy relationships it could be fun and exciting. Finally, I turned to a follow sub. Her answer was short sweet and very much to the same point as most of the articles I was finding. Edging is pushing yourself to an orgasm but stopping right before the orgasm actually comes. Hmmm...like everything he instructs me to do there's got to be a reason, right?

I read on different subs perspective on the matter, that it can be torture. Oh my, I was so new to this lifestyle, why would he want to torture me? Master does not seem mean like that. I was also curious because a lot of subs said that they enjoyed it. So, I thought I would give it a try.

So later on that night, I was laying in bed with him. He was busy reading, I thought this would be a a good time to try and masturbate. Master had been on me for a while to try to masturbate with myself trying to figure out for myself what I like and what I enjoy. So I thought what better time than now. I lay back comfortably on the bed, with a pillow behind my head.

As I laid on the bed, my long brown hair cascading over my bare shoulders. My hair continuing over my lace nightgown that was stimulating my nipples. over my stimulated nipples. The feel of the lace against my nipples is so soft and stimulating. As they point toward the heavens, as I gently massage them. Rubbing my fingers over them. Gently pinching my nipples between my first finger and thumb. My hair continues to fall down my sides past my waist and stops just above my ass. The only thing between my hair and my naked body is my lace nightgown.

I slide my hand down my belly feeling the softness of the lace against my bare skin. I wonder if feathers would feel this soft? My hand continues down my thighs. Rubbing my hands over and around my inner thighs, grabbing a large part of flash squeezing tight. My hand releases my inner thigh and continues over towards my pussy. Her lips are soft and wet. She is ready and begging for attention. I can feel her excitement building, she is craving attention. I just rest my fingers on top of my clit. Masters hand slides across my back, his hand rests just above my ass. He leans towards me and whispers into my ear " play with her, edge her for me ". His soft spoken words send goosebumps through my whole body.

I start with 1 finger slowly rubbing his clit, in nice slow circles. This movement send chills throughout my body. I run my finger up and down and around her lips. I begin to bite my lower lip, to try to gain some control. My large brown eyes turn to master for approval, master has his large cock in his hands and is stroking it with my every move. Master flashes me, that beautiful smile of his, knowing the grin of his drives me crazy. I know I am doing well.

Master hands me an ice cube, tells me to use this to edge closer. Edge closer for me baby he whispers. I take the ice cube in my other hand. Start sliding it over the lace on my stomach, down to his pussy. I begin rolling it over my lips. The mixture between heat and cooling is sending my senses into overdrive. This feeling, is debilitating. I slide the ice cube into his pussy,, it slides right in. I move my other hand back over his clit, and use 2 fingers to rub her in fast circles. Over and over, while the ice cube is being consumed by my heat, but the numbing feeling of the ice is pushing my orgasm forward. My back arches, my toes begin to curl ...stop...stop...STOP. My hands freeze, his vagina is screaming come back, touch me please. Her wet juices fall down my leg, with mixture from the melted ice cube that was consumed by my heat.

I stopped, aching for more. Aching to finish. Master, runs his fingers through my hair, and grabs a handful of my hair and pulls, forcing my head backwards. He kisses my neck, rolling his tongue up my neck towards my ear. His sweet lips laying large kisses on my neck. He whispers in my ear good girl...Okay master I submit, you knew. I submit to your knowledge. I crave your touch even more now than before. My heart is racing with excitement.

What a rush!