Edie's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was interested of course but hesitant as well. Mom explained that the vibrator would "get my juices flowing", could be used on my breasts as well and the small dildo would be a starter toy and that I could graduate to the larger dildo in time when I was able to take it inside me.

I wasted little time in experimenting at night in my room at home and was mom ever right! It was a matter of days and I was already inserting the larger dildo easily and loving it!

So as I lay in bed listening to my grandpa go and go with my grandma I just had to satisfy myself so I went to my lingerie drawer and removed my "toys" from under all their concealment and returned to bed removing my nightgown and panty. I used the vibrator first on my nipples then on various personal sensitive spots on my breast, listening to the bedsprings creaking down the hall and brought myself to place the vibrator in my anus. As it hummed and vibrated away I squirmed and moaned softly using my free hand to tweak my nipples, a real turn on for me and in short order I was ready for my large dildo and quickly lubed its head with my supply of KY Jelly and inserted inside me slowly at first then simply followed the rhythm grandpa was presenting to grandma, keeping time with their bedsprings.

Of course the best part of masturbation is the fantasizing and I was indeed doing so but in a perverse way. I fantasized since I looked so much like my grandma did when she was my age that it was me in that bedroom down the hall not grandma!

I finally got to the point that I had an orgasm and had to stifle my screams by turning my head into the pillows, finishing myself off as my hand plunged the dildo as deep as it could go and holding it there as if I was being flooded with semen as my lover climaxed.

I lay there dildo still buried in me, panting and sweating while making sighing noises. It was then I realized the bedsprings were not creaking anymore and I was not sure if they had stopped before I cried out in my passion. I listened but heard no noise and hoped I had not been heard.

I calmed myself and quietly got up, went into the bathroom and cleaned my "toys" and myself. I returned everything to the lingerie drawer, put my panty and nightgown back on and crept into bed. I lay there thinking how silly I was and fell into a deep happy sleep.

The next many days passed without fanfare. I cleaned and did laundry and helped grandma in the kitchen. She did as promised and let me try on both her wedding gown and my mom's prom dress. They actually were a close fit. My breasts were smaller than either my mom's or grandma's had been when they were fitted for the dresses but my fanny was slightly larger than theirs had been and that really tickled my grandma. She said I looked lovely in both and I thought so too. Grandma said she would be able to compensate for my larger fanny by taking the breast areas of the dresses in a bit thus allowing the material to sag back just enough to make my fanny fit a little easier. I protested but she insisted it would please both she and my mom if the dresses had someone to wear them again. I accepted but in the case of grandma's wedding dress I could not possibly see me having a use for it. But it was nice to wear it all the same!

The days passed into weeks and the weeks into months. We celebrated my 19th birthday and before I knew it almost a year had passed. I had returned home once during the Christmas holidays and we had such a wonderful time. I saw Anne again and even my brothers who could not believe how I looked and sounded, nor could their wives, but mom had explained and apparently begged them not to be abusive as they had always been through childhood. It was wonderful to be home and I filled out even more as the hormones had added to my breast size, now a whopping 36 C cup and my hips finally caught up to my fanny so I was very symmetrical indeed. I stayed with the sparse diet and I had a waist size that I could see my sister-in-laws drooling over. I felt bad about leaving my grandparents for Christmas but I planned to be back with them for New Years.

Two days after Christmas I said goodbye to mom and dad and returned to my grandparents. They were glad to see me return and we even had a second Christmas exchanging gifts. I brought them nice matching sweaters and they gave me two new dresses that grandma made herself, both exquisite silk dresses. One was a rear zip navy blue cocktail dress with matching opaque half sleeve , the hemline ending just above the knees. The dress was form fitting and really showed off my larger boobs and fanny. It was meant to be worn with classic leather pumps and grandma had purchased a pair in my size, black in color with 3 inch heels. So classy! The second dress was a lovely red A line style with rear princess seams that came with a matching red bolero style jacket with black piping edging the lapels and sleeve ends. It was knee length and a work of art by grandma! She also gave me a pair of red silk sling back 3 inch heels with it. I was overwhelmed and felt that my gift to them was paltry in comparison but they insisted they loved the sweaters.

For New Year's Eve my grandparents had been invited to their neighbor's house in the next township. They asked me to come but I said it was their party but they insisted and I said yes. My grandmother wanted me to wear the blue cocktail dress she made me and I said of course.

Grandpa drove and I sat in the back seat wondering if he was capable of driving in his forgetful state but he did fine. It was a lovely house and many older couples were there. The hosts were so nice and actually everyone was pleasant. I was the youngest person attending and I was introduced as the granddaughter from downstate. The ladies corralled me we stayed in the parlor as the men went to the den drinking and talking man talk.

I was told how lovely I looked by the women and I returned compliments as my mom had taught me. I always sat ladylike with either my legs together or crossed tightly so nothing showed from under my skirt. I was enjoying the girl talk and listening to the gossip even though I did not know any of the names mentioned. I saw my grandma looking at me approvingly and I smiled at her. I was very content.

Eventually the time drew near and the clock was striking midnight and the couples were hugging and kissing as were my grandparents and I was standing there just wishing anyone looking in my direction Happy New Year. I saw my grandma push my grandpa in my direction and my grandpa towering over me leaned down saying "Happy New year Honey" and he kissed me on the lips more intensely than a grandpa should then patted my ass and returned to my grandma who was smiling and waving to me.

I was so shocked that I just feebly waved my right hand back at my grandma and kept a frozen smile on my lips which grandpa had just passionately kissed and I could still feel the sensation of his huge hand on my fanny.

We stayed for coffee and cake, more ladies chatter, more man bluster and more of me just sitting and listening without hearing lost deep in my thoughts concerning the strange turn of events. We left shortly before 2 a.m. thanking our hosts and me hearing again how lovely I was. It hardly registered. On the ride back home grandma turned to me from the front seat and asked how I liked the evening and wasn't it fun -- ending with a devilish grin on her face!

The next day, New Year's Day, grandma informed me she would be leaving in two days time for her annual ladies club trip to the casino further west in the state. She would be gone 3 days and that she had everything prepared for any of grandpa's needs if only I would see to them. It was news to me but since I had not been there this time last year I could not have known. It did not occur to me to ask what grandpa's needs might be other than food and clean laundry so I didn't pursue it.

The night before she was to leave on her trip, grandma took me to her bedroom and had me sit on the bed while she removed some items from her cedar lined hope chest. She showed me some lovely silk slips, night gowns and what she called her wedding trousseau. I saw it was a set of embroidered champagne colored panties, a matching brassiere that was part corset, an open legged silk boned girdle that had hosiery garter straps on the sides and front, and a pair of pure silk stockings with flowers embroidered on the back seems. They were, she explained what she had worn on her wedding night and perfectly preserved in linen paper in the cedar lined hope chest that grandpa had made for her. They were beautiful!

"Would you like to try them on Edie?"

"Oh Gram, how could I? They are your wedding night intimates -- it wouldn't be right!"

"Of course it would be fine with me! I haven't had these on since I first used them that wedding night, but it would please me greatly to see you in them. Besides I could no longer do them justice but you certainly can with your lovely figure!"

I was overwhelmed and I had tears in my eyes. I hugged her and said I would love to try them on. She suggested we make believe it was my actual wedding day and do my hair and makeup and also put on her wedding gown and veil, that it would be great fun. I said I thought so too, every little girl's fantasy being a bride!

We went back to my room and I took a bath and reset my hair in a bridal fashion so it was up off my shoulders and crowning the top of my head. Then I applied my makeup with grandma advising and the look was simple yet radiant, bright tones and rosy cheeks, eyes bright in contrast to my long lashes curled and jet black. My grandma insisted I use one of her lipsticks, a deep red like they wore fifty years ago and she also gave me some of her perfume to put on, flowery and again an older scent but very pleasant. Then we returned to her bedroom and I stripped and put on her wedding intimates. The panty was a little snug but I still fit and had myself tucked up nicely. The brassiere corset was amazing to wear. My breasts had grown more than enough to fit like grandma's had back then and the corset attachment cinched my waist and pushed my breasts upward giving me ample cleavage. Next the open leg girdle was a pull up item but once I was able to get the top past my now large fanny it felt amazingly sexy as it also pushed my ass up and rounded out my hips. The silk stockings felt so sensual against my skin and grandma showed me how to roll them up so they would not get a run in the precious silk material.

I was enjoying myself and admiring myself in the full length mirror stand. Next came the silk slip which we pulled down gingerly over my hair and makeup. It fit so well and hid all lines that would have shown from the undergarments. Lastly grandma took out her wedding shoes which looked so delicate, white embroidered silk pumps with 2 inch semi block heels as was the fashion then.

"I don't think they will fit Gram", I said sadly but she knew otherwise and I slipped my silk covered foot into them as if they had been made for me. How lovely they were! Grandma had me turn so she could see if the seams to my stockings were straight behind my legs and they were.

"It's time for the wedding gown now Edie!" and grandma held it while I stepped into it and she pulled it up over my fanny and breasts affixing the shoulder puffs so they were straight. Then she went behind me and started to button the numerous buttons beginning at the small of my back and continuing all the way up to my neck line fastening the see through lace neck that fit form tight. It was so sensually snug feeling the dress tighten all the way up. The wedding gown did not have a train, sometimes the fashion then, but the veil was an intricate weave that fitted to my head by placing a woven tiara of silk into the rear portion of my hair so the veil could be pulled over frontwards or hang from the back behind the dress. It was exquisite! Then grandma gave me her pearl wedding earrings to wear. How exquisite they looked!

We were done! My grandma stayed behind me looking at me looking at myself in the mirror and she was smiling her eyes glistening! I was ecstatic at how grand I looked, beautiful I looked pride be gone! Grandma produced a camera and insisted on taking many pictures of me with the veil down then up and then holding her bridal bouquet as if I was having my actual wedding portraits done.

It was actually quite a lot of fun and grandma stopped and said that something was missing. I couldn't figure out what that could be but grandma insisted and then she had me pull the veil over my face again, which I did and I could see her in the low light of the room through the veil open the door to the hallway and then my grandfather stepped in wearing what appeared to be a vintage man's wedding suit, claw hammer tails and all.

I thought it was a joke and said, "Gram? What's happening?"

"Now it's complete Edie! Every bride needs a groom so stand here next to grandpa and let me take your picture in this better light!"

I thought better of refusing since we had been having such a nice time so I went over and stood next to grandpa who dwarfed me and grandma told us how to stand which I realized was exactly how their wedding portrait was staged. "Smile my dears" she said and took some photos having us adjust from looking directly into the camera after the first shot to looking into each other's eyes as we turned toward each other. Finally she finished seeming quite satisfied.

"Edie, I forgot to mention that I will be leaving tonight rather than tomorrow morning. Also I now pronounce you man and wife, enjoy your honeymoon!" and with that grandma left the room, taking the camera, closing the door and then locking it from the outside.

I looked at grandpa and said, "What's going on grandpa?" as he lifted my veil and then kissed me on the lips saying how beautiful I was. My hands still held the floral bouquet and I was completely off guard but then noticed that the bed had been remade with silk sheets and flowers adorned the night tables. I was trying to comprehend all this and the shock of being kissed when two things happened: I heard a car start up and drive off and grandpa picked me up bride fashion and carried me over to the bed.

"Oh my dear wife Josephine, at last we can be together! How I have longed for this day through all our courting and engagement. I missed you so when I was overseas!"

"Overseas? Grampa no, no I'm Edie! You're confused. This isn't your wedding day, you're home -- it's years later, it's..." but that's all I could blurt out as he held me in his strong arms as if I were a doll and began kissing me. "Mmm, nmm, grmmmp, mmm" was all I could muster as he smothered me with his lips, placing me on the bed and laying over me as he kissed. I struggled and he said, "Hush, Josephine, I know it's your first time -- you saved yourself for me on our wedding night. I'll be gentle darling!"

I squirmed in his arms and he began to kiss my neck and move his huge hands across my waist the up to my breasts. Even through the brassiere and the dress I could feel his powerful hands and they had found the mark. His kisses on my neck were driving me in a direction I did not want to go and then it happened -- I started to kiss him back. I lost total control and my mind in this crazy moment of passion. Part of me knew he was delusional but part of me was primed now for whatever happened next, actually wanting it to happen.

As soon as I started to return his kisses deeply, grandpa expertly lifted me off the bed and started to unbutton the wedding dress simply standing me up and reaching his long arms around me as we continued to kiss wildly. I started to help in my frenzy by pulling the veil and tiara headdress off and as the dress loosened I shook my shoulders free of the dress. It fell to the floor around my ankles and grandpa picked me up as we still kissed wildly and he placed me on my back in the bed as again laying over me but not crushing me as we both began to explore each other's bodies.

Grandpa still had his wedding suit on and I had on the slip, brassiere and girdle, stockings and shoes. I said, "Grampa,why don't we get those clothes off you" in gasping tones between kisses and he said, "Call me David, Josephine" and then got off me and sat by the side of the bed removing his clothes. I did not even think of getting up and running to the door, instead I actually said, "Yes, David!" and started to pull my slip up over my head and then removed my pumps and threw them to the floor. By the time I had done that grampa had stripped naked and was back in the bed.

I could not restrain myself and we started kissing and groping each other madly. I had never been this horny in my young life. He was still in pretty good shape for a 72 year old man. His massive shoulders and strong arms engulfed me adding to my already heightened sexual frenzy. In time I started moaning that I wanted him saying "Gramp, er David I need you now "and other such hot love phrases. He immediately pulled my silk panty down but it would only go as far as the end of the garter straps holding my stockings. But it was far enough down apparently for him and he did not see my testicles or little penis yet because they were still tucked, not that it mattered to me in the condition I was in!

In the dim light of the room I could see well enough to more than notice the immense penis on my grandfather. As he moved to get behind me by placing me on my side he crossed over me and I saw his cock for the first time. Having no real experience in cock comparisons other than my own tiny nub I had to think it was at least twice the size of Mike's and I could hardly get Mike's cock into my mouth at first. I should have been really trying to get away after seeing his monster but there was something not right with my thought process and I only wanted him inside me and right then and there.

Grandpa had placed himself directly behind me as we both were lying on our sides, my ass spooned into his groin. He whispered sweetly to me that he would be gentle to "his virgin bride" and then I could feel his gigantic cock rub up against my closed ass cheeks and he pulled my upper thigh slightly towards the ceiling and I just lifted it even higher so that I was scissor fashion. As I did so my tiny penis swung forward away from him and my testes still remained up in the cavity because I was leaning forward just enough to lock them in place without planning to do so.

The head of his cock was seeking an opening, and a vagina it would not find of course, but my anus was right there in front of him and he must have thought it was my "vagina". His bulbous head found its mark and began to ease itself forward. I was insane with the need to be loved thus and I never even thought about lubrication until he pushed forward enough with his cock to have the tip make entry into my anus. "Oh, oh", I pleaded in a whine, to which he responded , "it's going to be fine darling" and he continued in a slow but forward direction.

My anus had definitely been widened by my large dildo but even that was many times smaller than grandpa 's cock apparently. Forward he went and the more I hissed and made noises of pain but I wanted him to continue and I started to push my ass back toward him. He noticed right away and added strength to his push and I could feel his cock moving into me, past its head and further and further up its shaft. The pain was intense but in a way I had never experienced and it was getting more and more tolerable until suddenly I could feel him as far as my rectal canal would allow his monstrous cock and he knew by the feel of tissue hitting his cock head.

Then grandpa began in earnest slow in and out at first but always steady. I couldn't believe the feel of being stuffed by his cock as it filled me and he began his mastery over me. I held my leg up with my knee bent at an angle, his momentum pushing me back and forth, always slow, always steady, staying in me but beginning to pull back so that the head of his cock strayed near the entrance to my anus but never slipped out. I must have felt so tight to him and I also felt some moisture seeping from my anus but it only helped lubricate me. He placed his right hand under my upraised thigh to keep my leg lifted and his left hand was under me skillfully tweaking my left breast which only added to my intensifying pleasure.