Editor Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth moved over his dick, finally able to concentrate on the task at hand. But her ass was still moving up and down, her body relishing the afterglow of the orgasm. She sucked hungrily, imagining that her mouth was a pussy and she was fucking him. "I'm gonna come," he said huskily. While he tried to arch away from her Callie kept her hands firmly planted on his ass. "Baby, I don't want to shoot in your mouth," he whispered and, when she refused to let go, did just that.

His semen hit the back of her throat and Callie gagged, but she kept her lips light around his pumping cock until, totally spent, he pulled it out. She swallowed the cum and then bent and kissed him, not deeply, just enough to let him know it mattered.

Then she said what had to be said. "Please don't ever tell Todd about this. I have feelings for him. Even though I know Todd and I will never be together, I just can't stand the thought of being diminished in his eyes."

The man snorted somewhat sarcastically, then reached past her to flick on the bedside lamp. The sudden bright glare made her wince and she buried her face in her hands until the pain subsided. When she looked up, Todd was laying there on his side in front of her, a hand lazily draped over his spent cock.

Callie remained very still, afraid that if she moved he might evaporate. "Todd," she said simply.

He grinned lopsidedly. "I came over to the hotel to see how it was going...powwow with you. When Nathan told me that you'd gone upstairs without eating anything...well, I got worried about you, had room service put together a tray for you, then got a key from the front desk. Easy. I expected to find you asleep or at least tossing about, needing something in your stomach. I never expected to find you...." His grin widened into a full blown smile as his appreciative gaze swept up and down her. "Well, you know."

"I...I don't what to say," she whispered.

Todd leaned towards her, his eyes dancing merrily over her blushing cheeks. "You already said enough. Especially the part about you having feelings for me."

Callie was breathless. She had never admitted the truth to Todd. Now he knew and he didn't seem displeased.

"And now you know how I feel about you," Todd said warmly. "All those years of what you thought were just practical jokes...I was masking my frustration with humor. But the truth is, Callie, I wanted you before your marriage, before my marriage, before your divorce, before my divorce, and before and after all the scores of women I paraded around in front of you, hoping to make you jealous."

"I was jealous," Callie admitted softly.

He laughed. "Good. I want you to be jealous. I want you to keep me worn out, baby. I want to see so much of your pussy in my face I'll be too sick of it to go looking for it elsewhere."

She laughed heartily at this. Then, at the same moment, they drew to each other in a deep, passionate, loving kiss. Callie was close to tears. She had secretly wanted this for so long and now...now that it was here, it just seemed too good to be true.

"There is one confession I have to make," Todd murmured as they drew apart.

Callie steeled herself for what was coming. She prayed it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

"I lied to you," he went on.

She frowned deeply. "About what?"

"About the manuscript. Nathan didn't write it. I did."

Callie playfully smacked him on the arm. "I knew you were behind that," she said accusingly.

He shook his head incredulously at her. "You knew it all the time. I tried so hard to make it sound plausible."

"It's very well-written, Todd. You might even find a second career as a writer of erotica."

His hand snaked up her thigh to where the soft flesh parted, hot and creamy. "Maybe," he murmured against her lips, "you could be my research assistant."

She put out her hand, wrapping it around the stiffening cock that poked her in the thigh. "I think we should get to work right away on Chapter One," she replied. "Fucking."

Todd chuckled. "Well, you're the editor," he allowed, pushing her down into the soft folds of the bed.

Callie opened her legs to him, her hips achingly tilting up to take in all of him in a single thrust. She closed her eyes and held on as Todd made up for fifteen years of sexual frustration. But somewhere in her heart she knew she had Golda Garrison to thank for this. History was a beautiful thing.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

sticky_cherry_syrup, you are very talented!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot!

very hot and well written.

rgraham666rgraham666almost 16 years ago
A clever…

Well written and quite arousing story.

Well done.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Finding the One Ch. 01 A man takes the hard way to find love.in Romance
Desperate Desperation forces a mother to flee her abusive husband.in Mature
Wendy is Here! My girlfriend's BFF interrupts us in the middle of -- well...in Erotic Couplings
Uber Driver Driving a car leads a younger man to find true love.in Mature
My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
More Stories