Edna Diexler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As expected Diane didn't appear too shocked but she did blurt out "you dirty people! albeit with a smile on her face. You know, she continued, Frank and I would have played if we knew. Frank always wanted to maul you Edna, and every time you visited and left he was super horny for weeks, I couldn't keep his cock out of me"

Talk about music to my ears. I always wanted to fuck Diane since we started being nudists. She had the blackest most hairy bush that went from just below her belly button down her upper thigh. Never seeing her cunt lips was the biggest turn on for me.

Diane took the purple dildo in her lap and handed it to Edna.

"Girl, Diane said referring to Edna, keep this wet, I'm going to use something that can lick back"

Diane grabbed my hands and lifted me up and she embraced me while going for my zipper. After fishing my woody out she proceeded to lick and suck on it. I in turn lifted her back up and removed her jeans, delighted to find she went commando and more excited to see that she had shaved her pussy with the hair now forming a small triangle above her labia.

We got in a reverse 69 and I got to get a microscopic view of my sister in laws pussy lips. They were nothing short of outstanding, thin but pronounced and very inviting. I started tasting and was rewarded by sweet nectar flowing out. I could feel Diane bear down on my rod and she inhaled and was jacking and sucking hard. Every once in while she would disengage from my cock to take a breath and she would air out expletives. Oh fuck, suck my puss, lick my ass and on and on. I told you she had a blue streak.

So that began our day and a half visit with Diane. We had two and threesomes, Edna explored the purple monster, even giving herself a DP. The highlight for me was when Edna and Diane would be on either side of me and suffocate my head and face in the Himalayas of tits. Considering a 50H and a 42DD encompassing your face, I should have had an oxygen mask on. We convinced Diane to drive down to San Antonio with us; we would tow her little pickup truck behind the RV.

We had just locked Diane's place up and headed for the RV when I gave the keys to a startled looking Edna.

"Payback is sweet" I chided.

I took Diane in the back with me; laid out our table and laid down, head toward the driver side. With Edna now looking in the rear view mirror, I had Diane mount me and expose those jugs of hers to the open air. I gave Edna the same show she gave me with Brian in the van that night in Gainesville.

We were well down the road when I splashed my load deep into Diane's pussy farting cunt. Needless to say Edna needed her turn before we got home that night.

After pulling into our driveway, I saw the lights on at Jack Hanson's house and thought about his love of Edna's tits. Man he may go ape over the double doses if Diane wants to play. We'll have to go over tomorrow and say hello. I just may become his new best friend.

12