Edna's Basement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't have to stop." Smack! Edna slapped the crop down on Missy's right breast.

Smack! This time it was the left breast. Missy moaned in agony.

"Stop that noise and pay attention to what I'm doing. And don't tell me again to stop doing something."

"Yes, Edna," Missy said, choking back the tears. It really, really hurt to have her breasts hit like that. And Edna was massaging her clitoris again and those terrible, evil feelings were starting again.

Edna noticed that Missy was lubricating liberally, that her genitals were wet and glistening, and that a pool of liquid was gathering at the entrance of her vagina. It was time.

"Now, dear, when you get very aroused, your clitoris can stand a bit more stimulation. I'm going to pull back the hood of your clitoris and touch it directly."

Edna gently took Missy's exposed clitoris between her thumb and forefinger. Missy sighed. Missy knew her clitoris was small, but it felt like it took forever for Edna to slide the hood of skin back down and over her clitoris. The stimulation was intense. Missy had never felt anything like it. It felt so good, but it was so wrong, so evil. But how could she resist when she was tied down like this? She began to focus her attention on the sensations creeping out from her clitoris, the gentle, insistent throbbings of pleasure.

"OHHHH NOOO! OWWWWWW!" Missy screamed. Edna had pinched her clitoris, hard.

As the pain subsided Missy became very confused. It had hurt immensely when Edna pinched her, but there was also a pleasure to it. She knew she didn't want it to happen again, but there was that nagging little bit of pleasure. This was just plain totally wrong and evil. Edna had to let her go. Her game had to be over by now.

"Missy," Edna said, "Remember what just happened to you and how it felt. It is very important."

"Yes Edna," Missy replied. It was easy to say it. Missy knew she'd never forget the feeling, even as odd and unpleasant as it basically was, and how wrong it was for Edna to touch her that way.

"I am going to adjust the table now," Edna said. "And I'm going to take off your blindfold. You must see what it looks like to have an orgasm. You will watch me masturbate, and you will learn how from what you see."

It was too early, but Edna could not resist. Just a small orgasm - to demonstrate, she convinced herself. The girl had to see, to know what an orgasm looked like. Edna walked to the head of the table and turned the crank that lifted Missy's head and torso up. She took the blindfold off and then stepped into Missy's sight.

"Oh Edna!" Missy said. "I can't watch you. It's wrong, it's wrong."

Smack! Edna hit Missy between the legs with the riding crop, this time not trying to be gentle.

"Silence! Watch and learn!"

Missy sobbed quietly to herself. She was shocked to see that Edna had taken off her blouse and slacks and was standing in front of her in just a bustier and hose. Those were whore clothes. She'd seen them in the stores, but knew instantly when she did that only an evil woman would wear them. She stared as Edna sat back on a chair in front of her and started to stimulate herself.

Edna began by tugging on her nipples, pulling them into hardness. Missy watched as Edna stimulated her well-shaped breasts, with pale pink areolas almost as big as hers and with similarly small, pointed nipples. But what really shocked her was the small cross on a silver chain that dangled between her breasts. How could a good Christian do this? How could she be openly masturbating in front of someone she just met, and how could she have tied Missy up and stroked and caressed and hit her and, and... it was all so confusing.

Edna continued to stroke her breasts for a few moments, and then her right hand slipped down between her legs.

"Watch what I am doing, Missy," Edna said. "I am already excited - touching you and helping you discover the pleasures your body is capable of has aroused me. I have lubricated just like you have, and my genitals are swollen and pleasantly tender."

Missy looked as the older woman gently rubbed herself. Edna's hand was cupped over her vulva and moved in small circles.

"This is how I begin - just holding myself, rubbing in small circles and letting my labia slip and slide against each other. It is very pleasant. But it isn't enough. While sometimes I use lubricant, tonight I believe my own moisture will be sufficient. I'll gather some out of my vagina and get my fingers nice and slippery."

Slowly, very slowly, Edna slipped her index and middle fingers deep into herself, gathering the moisture she found there. She slowly slid her fingers in and out of herself, pushing her arousal to a higher level.

"It is very nice to have my fingers inside myself. They fill me nicely. When you masturbate, stroking yourself like this, moving your fingers in and out of your vagina is very nice. Other things may be nicer at times, but this is very nice."

Other things? Did Edna mean a penis? Or something else? What else was there? Missy didn't want to imagine what Edna might put inside herself, or worse, what she might want to put inside Missy's own vagina.

"Now pay attention. I'm going to stop talking and focus on my pleasure. While everyone is different, I enjoy holding myself open like this," she said as she used the fingers of her left hand to part her labia and expose her clitoris, "and rubbing my clitoris up and down and around. Sometimes I tap myself as well."

Edna demonstrated, closing her eyes and concentrating on the waves of pleasure coursing through her loins. This was good - she'd come quickly now, and then tease and torture Missy for a while longer - getting her close to orgasm if possible, but not allowing it to happen. And then Anne-Marie would come home, and the fun would really start. She'd be annoyed that Edna had started without her, but Missy was just too hard to resist. When she had opened the door and saw Missy standing there, in her cute little skirt and blouse, she had lubricated almost immediately. It was just too much of Anne-Marie to expect that she would have waited with such a gorgeous young woman like Missy tempting her.

"I'm getting close now, Missy. Watch me. My orgasm will be soon."

Edna turned her focus to herself, rubbing up and down and around her clitoris, pulling on it and even tapping it, hard, on occasion. The sensations built, and Edna felt her loins grow heavy and congested. She was almost there. Just a few more strokes.

"Watch me! Now! I'm coming!" Edna demanded as her orgasm overtook her. Missy watched, terrified and fascinated, as the older woman's pale skin flushed red and her loins twitched and shuddered. This was wrong, so wrong. She turned her head away, refusing to watch the animalistic act. But Edna began panting and Missy turned back to see her slump down in her chair as the last vestiges of her orgasm swept through her.

A few moments later Edna sat up and looked at Missy. The girl was clearly uncomfortable, staring at her but not wanting to. Her nipples were hard and moisture glistened in her pubic hair. She caught the scent of her arousal, and wondered if Missy knew what the odor was.

Missy was frustrated by her body's reaction - Edna's orgasm had been fascinating and for some reason arousing - and surely that was sinful. She struggled against her bonds, but they held tightly. What would Edna do to her next?

* * * * *

Chapter 3 - Vibrations.

"Missy," Edna said. "We're going to move to another part of the room, and you are going to have more new experiences. When I release your restraints you will have the urge to run away - to escape. Resist that urge. The door is locked - you cannot get out. Remember that I am much stronger than you. To help you resist, I will cuff your arms and legs together so it will be harder to run."

Missy was frightened by these words. What more could Edna do to her? She watched as Edna fastened handcuffs onto her right wrist and ankle. Quickly, her left leg was unfastened, pulled over against her right, and the other cuff fastened around it. Edna repeated the action with Missy' arms, and then unfastened the waist strap. Missy sat up.

She was defeated. What could she do? Edna was stronger, she had her bound and locked up, and she was going to continue this sinful, awful activity. Missy prayed quietly in her head, asking to be rescued. Perhaps, she thought, Edna's daughter would come home soon. Surely Edna would have to stop then. There was hope.

"Come over here," Edna said quietly, pulling Missy off the table. Grabbing her by the arm, Edna forced Missy to hobble over to the wall.

"Face the wall and let me fasten you to it," Edna said. "Do not resist or it will just be worse."

Missy complied. What could she do? She was naked, handcuffed and alone with this incomprehensible woman. Edna pulled Missy's arms up over her head, and, using restraints like the ones on the table, tied one, then the other, arm to the wall. She repeated the action with her legs, and when she finished Missy was spread-eagled against the wall.

"Now," Edna said, "I will prepare you. This will be pleasurable."

Missy heard Edna walk across the room and open a drawer. A moment later she was back.

"This is a vibrator that will stimulate your labia and clitoris," Edna said. Missy looked down between herself and the wall as Edna put a black elastic strap around her waist, fastened a buckle on it, and adjusted it so it was tight around her middle. Dangling from the elastic strap was something pink and rubbery looking, about 4 inches long and 5 inches across. Missy couldn't really see it, but it seemed to have a raised portion running vertically along its middle.

Edna reached around her victim's waist to position the vibrator. With one hand she parted Missy's labia and with the other she slipped the butterfly vibrator in place, holding it there while she wrapped straps around Missy's legs so it would be held in place. She let the control box hang from its wire, dangling between Missy's outspread legs.

Once the first vibrator was in place, Edna reached down and picked up her other choice. It was a slender, vibrating butt plug. She anointed it liberally with lubricant, and then spoke.

"Missy, I want you to relax your anus," she said. "This may hurt a little as it goes in, but it will hurt much less if don't resist."

"Noo, not there!" Missy cried, involuntarily tightening her anal sphincter at the thought of something being inserted there.

Edna slipped a well lubricated finger between Missy's buttocks and into her anus. The girl was clenching, but she forced her finger into her, applying the lubricant liberally.

Missy moaned as she was penetrated. It hurt, and you weren't supposed to have things up your fanny. That was just plain dirty and wrong. What had she done to deserve this?

Edna slipped her finger out of Missy, switched the vibrating plug on, and placed it against the young woman's anus.

"Relax, this is very nice. You will like it, I promise," Edna said. She pushed firmly on the plug and, slowly, it slipped into Missy.

As it entered her Missy was overcome with shame. Why was this happening? Why was Edna doing this to her? She felt her sphincter release and the buzzing plug slip deep into her bowels. How could Edna think that she would enjoy this?

And then Edna reached down and switched on the other vibrator. The insistent buzzing filled her groin. The feeling in front was somewhat pleasant, but so terribly sinful that Missy began to weep again. It combined with the vibrations in her bowels, and Missy felt herself become terribly, awfully, sinfully aroused.

"Now, doesn't that feel nice?" Edna asked. "Aren't those vibrations running through you arousing and stimulating? Aren't you nice and wet? And doesn't your fanny feel nice and full? I bet you never thought your fanny could feel so nice?"

Edna was dreadfully right. Missy had rarely been so aroused, and had never dreamed that having something pushed up her fanny would feel nice. She wept more loudly. She didn't want to sin like this, but her body wasn't listening to her mind.

"Yes, Edna, it does feel nice. But please turn it off. It's not right to give in to these feelings. They're wrong. I should never have these feelings, never. Not even when I'm married and making love with my husband so we can have a baby." Missy choked back her tears. Edna just had to understand. Missy was a good girl and never, ever touched or stimulated herself. Please, please, she thought to herself, let Edna's daughter come home and make this stop.

Swat! Edna struck Missy across the buttocks, this time with a long, thin bamboo cane. It left a pleasant red stripe across their firm, tan surface.

"Owwwww! Why did you hit me?"

"I've told you my dear. Pleasure is not wrong. You must learn that. I also swatted you, as I am going to do again, to increase the stimulation."

Swat! Swat! Swat! Edna struck three times in quick succession.

"Edna, please, stop," moaned Missy. "It hurts too much."

Swat! This time across the tops of the thighs.

"Edna!"

"Concentrate on how everything feels. Think about the stimulation in your groin. Aren't you getting nice and full and tender? Can you feel the arousal rising?" Edna had moved close to Missy, and had reached around to caress her breasts. "Are you getting close? Are you going to have an orgasm?" This last she whispered, breathily, into Missy's ear.

Missy was scared. Everything felt too good - her clitoris was hard and little electric shocks of pleasure were starting to come from it. Edna's hands on her nipples felt delicious. Even her fanny felt good, where the swat of the cane seemed to have made everything more tender, more aroused. What if she did have an orgasm? Would that be a sin? She wasn't trying to, but it was awfully close.

"Ouch!" Edna had grabbed and twisted Missy's nipple, hard. Pain shot through her breast, distracting her from the pleasure growing in her groin.

"Every part of you must be aroused, must be aware," Edna whispered. She reached down and switched off the butterfly vibrator, and then the anal one. Missy was intensely aware of herself, of how swollen and tender her genitals were, and of how close she had come to succumbing to the awful, animal urges that had been racing through her body. If only Edna's daughter would come home!

"But not too quickly," Edna said, unfastening the butterfly vibrator from around Missy's waist. When she pulled the butt plug out Missy felt strangely empty. How terrible! she thought. I shouldn't like this. It's wrong. I shouldn't want that thing back in me.

Missy heard a knock at the door, and then a key turning in the lock.

"Hi mom!" a bright, young voice said. And a moment later, "What the hell are you doing!"

* * * * *

Chapter 4 - Three's Company

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Missy mouthed in silent prayer. It would all be over now. Her daughter might be shocked at what her mother had been doing, and about Missy being tied up and naked like this, but it would all stop now. It had to. Thank you, she mouthed one more time.

"Anne-Marie, this is Missy," Edna said. "Say hello, Missy,"

"Umm, hi," Missy said. Why wasn't Anne-Marie saying anything? Why wasn't she shocked?

"Mommy, what are you doing?" Anne-Marie was practically shouting. "Who is this person? Where did she come from?"

Good, good, Anne-Marie was shocked. Surely this torment would end soon - Anne-Marie would unfasten her and let her dress and she'd go home and never talk to anyone on the internet ever again and never, ever touch herself like Edna had been touching her and never have those terrible, awful, animal feelings that tormented her and just wanted to make her burst open and be an animal and just rub and rub and rub until the torment ended in that glorious burst - STOP! Missy demanded of herself. Stop thinking those evil thoughts.

"Please Anne-Marie, unhook me, let me down," Missy begged.

Anne-Marie ignored her. She was still chastising her mother.

"How could you do this? It's wrong, it's just wrong. We've talked about it and talked about it. Whenever you bring someone new into the house it has to be when we are both here. It's safer that way."

Oh good, oh good, it's almost over, Missy thought to herself.

"You're supposed to share. We agreed we'd always share with the new ones. And look, you forgot her breasts. You've got her all nice and tied up, and I can see you had the butterfly on her and a butt plug but you didn't put the nipple clamps on. It's just not right; you always start without me and then you do it wrong and it takes so much longer and, humph." Anne-Marie just stared at her mother, clearly frustrated.

"Now Anne-Marie, look at her. She's so pretty. How did you expect me to wait? She was here for more than an hour just talking, and you didn't come home, and I was so aroused and well, I just had to start. I mean, look at her."

Anne-Marie looked a little more closely at Missy, and realized she recognized the voluptuous young woman tied to the basement wall.

"Hey! I know you!" Anne-Marie said brightly. "You're from Hillsboro Baptist. You came over a few weeks ago when we had the joint Bible study. I would never have thought you liked to play this way."

"I don't, I don't," Missy sobbed, realizing this girl was not going to save her. How could it be? She was so shocked, it sounded like Anne-Marie was going to save her and now it sounded like she was going to join her mother in tormenting her even more.

"Missy is just learning about her body and pleasure and stimulation," said Edna. "Her mother has omitted to tell her about these things, and about how our bodies are gifts, as is the pleasure they can give us. She still thinks it's sinful to have an orgasm."

"Oh, Missy, no!" Anne-Marie exclaimed. "Orgasms are good! They make you happy and they feel so good. Why would we have been created able to have such pleasure if it were wrong? Oh Mommy, you have to let me help. We agreed before, you know. And I know all the steps, even the ones you forget, like the nipple clamps. Please? Please can I help you tonight? I know Missy and I can be good friends, and we can go to church together and we can celebrate our bodies together and maybe we can help other girls find out about pleasure, too!"

"Anne-Marie, slow down a little. You know how hard the first time is for people like Missy," Edna said, a bit reproachfully. "Yes, you can help, since you know Missy and since I did promise we'd do these things together from now on. We're about to go into the sauna, so take off your clothes and then go get the ice-water trough ready. And then after that you can help us as we finish this first lesson."

"Oh Mommy, thank you, thank you. I promise I'll be real good, you'll see." Anne-Marie left the room quickly to get ready.

How could this be happening? Missy thought to herself. She remembered Anne-Marie from that night. She was such a good person - she'd asked really good questions during Bible study and knew her passages and had sat and talked about how much fun church was and events like this one were with Missy afterwards when they had cookies and punch. And now she was going to play with them? This wasn't play. Edna was supposed to comfort her and help her learn to do better so she could get into Wesley Christian next year. And she had, a little, but then she had made her take off her clothes and had done all this awful, terrible things to her.

While Missy was thinking all this to herself Edna had unfastened her from the wall and handcuffed her arms and ankles again, but this time with her arms behind her.

"We're going into the sauna now," she said. "It will be very warm there Missy. You will experience heat and cold together, much like our last few minutes, where you experienced gentle and harsh stimulation. Pay attention to how you react, to how your body feels. The more you know about your body, and how it responds to stimulation, the better you will be able to enjoy it. Remember, the pleasure your body gives you is a gift. It is wrong not to enjoy it. It is not animalistic, it is not evil. It is good, and good girls know that it is important to enjoy their bodies. Do you understand?"