Edna's Little Pool Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their playfulness continued awhile till we noticed how long we had been in the water. The water wrinkles began showing on the fingertips, so it was decided we would get, possibly get a little lunch and drink. It was a beautiful sight seeing Edna and Diane exit the pool, dripping water off their bodies, especially their huge tits. To watch droplets form and then cascade down off of their swollen nipples was hot.

After toweling off, the girls went inside and Jack and I got the seating and table ready. Jack was very thankful for the invite and was very complementary of Diane and her fucking ability. He and I continued to get the patio ready for our snack when inside Edna hollered that the plates and platter were ready to come out. Going inside I found the two women like schoolgirls, giggling and acting all sassy. When I asked what was going on, Edna told me that they were amused when Jack came inside Diane. She at first thought with the volume he was dumping, that he might be pissing in her. When she realized that he had that much cum, she got more excited and told Edna of her long held fantasy of a bukkake.

This got my interest and I mentioned that maybe another neighborhood party was in order and she could have that wish fulfilled. Diane was ecstatic to hear that and would love to be involved. Both women had a new step in their gait as they walked around the kitchen, humming nothing in particular.

The girls decided to grab quick showers to get the chlorine smell off their bodies. Meanwhile I carried platters outside for our lunch, where Jack was now sitting, catching a few rays. I told Jack of the girl's conversation inside and Diane wanting a bukkake, he was more than ready and willing to participate. We kept trying to figure out whose turn it was to host the next party and both of us remembered Gwen. We were both going to make a concerted effort to get the ball rolling as Jack said he would call Gwen as well as our party leader, Amber.

Edna and Diane came back outside from their fresh showers, still nude to join us at the table. More small talk resumed and Diane told some funny stories of my brother Frank before he died. Even though they were quite laughable, I did hurt inside that he longer was with us. I particularly was thinking to myself what he would have thought of our fucking his wife and his lost opportunity to plaster Edna. I awoke from my daydream when Edna asked me to refresh everyone's tea glasses.

With everyone's appetite suppressed, Jack and Diane moved to the couple's rocker to be more comfortable. Both Edna and I started to put the food back inside, especially the refrigerated stuff. Each time I came out, Diane was a little closer to Jack while he was flicking at her large tits and rolling her nipples like you see guys flip coins between their fingers. Diane would gently rub his thigh and gave glancing touches to Jack's balls.

The next time I came outside, Edna was with me. Glancing over at Jack and Diane, she went over and told Jack to get up. When he did, Edna sat down and told him to place his cock between her tits, which he most happily did. Diane wanted to play as well so Jack went back and forth between the two sets of monster size tits. When he did the size difference was noticeable. When giving Diane a tit fuck, she would hold up and press her tits together, giving Jack a good seal for his cock. The head of his cock would push out from those mounds with his foreskin pushing back to reveal his piss slit. When he shifted to Edna he had to help her hold up and push together her pendulous melons. Even at that his decent sized dick would hardly break the surface of the top of her breasts. The proverbial needle in a haystack line was how Jack's cock could be described.

Jack continued his assault of tit fucking while I wanked my member to join him. Once he left Diane to go back to Edna's boobs, I jumped in and offered my weapon to play hide and seek in Diane's voluptuous mounds.

Jack was obviously nearing his eruption cycle as he was rubbing his dick furiously in the sweet confines of my wife's extraordinary bosom. Blurting out he was coming, Jack fired a long rope of cum straight in the air, only to fall on front part of Edna's red hair. The second jolt made a slap sound as it fired into her forehead with force and began a slow slide down to the bridge of her nose. Successive ropes of cum started to splatter on her cheeks and lips as they became lower and less forceful. After about the 5 shot, Edna's face resembled a glazed snow cone as some drops would drip from her chin and her nose, which of course, rested on her lips. Jack beat the rest of his cum out of his cock, which for the most part dribbled on her heaving tits.

This of course fired me up, and removing my dick from the warm confines of Diane's hooters, I jacked out a good load, of course nothing compared to Jack, right into the face and mouth of my hungry acting sister in law. She grabbed my cock and smeared the remnants all over her face and licked deep into my pee slit to forage any cum left in there.

With both Jack and I done firing our missiles, we stepped back to watch the ladies clean each other up like cats. With tongues out and extended and lips forming vacuum seals, the deposits of cum saturating both women was disappearing. Diane slathered her tongue the length of Edna's nose and ate the chunky seed that rested there, while Edna suckled on her sister in laws cheeks to siphon off my ejaculate.

Believe me if there was a way to get hard again this scene would be it. But between Jack and me the draining process was complete. We just continued to watch the porn action in front of us with lust in our hearts and brains, but non in the loins.

When the ladies were fairly cleaned up, they pulled each other up and sped to the pool where they jumped in with some screaming. Once in they splashed each other and cleaned off any remnant of their carnal activity.

Jack went over to his clothes and quickly dressed saying he had to get back to his house for a conference call. Evidently his partner was out of the country at a jobsite and they had to discuss the next course of action to get the customers system back up. He thanked me profusely for the invite and was looking forward with a wink to completing Diane's fantasy.

With that he left my side and walked to the pool, leaned down and gave both Edna and Diane sweet kisses among his accolades of having a great time with them. With the women standing up in the pool, tits out of the water, Jack could not help himself and fondled both sets of tits again. Jack was the consummate tit man.

After Jack left, the ladies continued to play in the pool, whereas I went inside to shower. The rest of the day was more leisure and rest. In the evening we finally put a movie on which was drab and contributed to us all nodding off. I excused myself and went to bed.

After about an hour or so, I awoke to find myself alone and the house dark. Walking down the hall, I found that Edna had crawled into the guest bed with Diane and they were both asleep. Missing my wife I climbed in between them making sure their wonderful tits rested on each side of my face and I had natural earplugs. That's how I finally fell asleep to the wonderful feel of tits and the thought of the golden years being great.

You younger folks have a lot to look forward to if you are with the right people.

12