Educating Alex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FluteMaster
FluteMaster
310 Followers

"Oh yes sir, push yourself into my bum. Don't stop, please sir."

At first, only his cock head seemed to give way to the pressure, flattening itself out against the anal ring. But then, the resistance stopped. Her bum hole surrendered to the invading pole, and with a sudden jerk the head was lodged tight inside gates.

Despite the preparation, there was still some pain, like stubbing her toe. Yet there had been pain too when she had lost her other virginity. They paused while her passage accommodated itself to his size. She started to move first, slowly wriggling her hips to ease him in further. Her movements encouraged him to also push as well, and between them they worked his shaft all the way in. At last, his pubic hairs were tickling her bum crease.

She felt full, so full, but with that came some very pleasant tingling sensations. Only the stretching really helped her know which hole he was in. Richard was in less doubt. The base of his shaft was being grasped by a silken rubber ring. The head was in a deep hot place, not quite like a mouth or pussy, but enough to cause him to half close his eyes in ecstasy. Of course, when he looked down, he could see her perfect arse, and her ring stretched around him, clutching him as if never to let him go.

Without moving his prick, Richard lifted Alex's upper body until she was resting her head on his chest. He fondled her breasts, tweaking her nipples while kissing her soft neck.

Alex reached one arm up to stroke his head and murmured to him.

"Please don't stop. Please fuck my arse. It feels so good; full and strange, but so good. Fuck my arse and use me like the slut slave I am for you. Fill me with your cum, fill me please."

Richard needed no further encouragement. He pulled back an inch, then pushed in. She gave a low moan of pleasure. Again he pulled out and pushed back in. Gradually he increased the speed of his thrusts, opening her up to being fucked properly. As he moved more, he also increased his speed. He never hammered in, but his strokes had some force, and Alex gurgled with pleasure at his use of her.

She fell back forward onto the dressing table – pushing her bottom back to him, submitting to him completely, her head thrashing from side to side as her own orgasm rose in her.

Richard commanded her, feeling his own climax not long to arrive.

"Use your fingers slut. Rub your juicy cunt. I want you ready to cum when I fill your arse with my seed."

When Alex added her frigging to the sensations already inflaming her, her keening rose a notch. She was now at a fever pitch, once again desperate for her Master's release, for his permission to spend herself around his wonderful prick buried in her behind.

Richard placed his hands on her rounded hips, and gripped her tightly. He was now using his full length, and each driving thrust in her velvet rectum was a taste of heaven.

Almost with regret, Richard felt the familiar tensioning that signaled his own climax. He gave one last thrust, and with wordless groans and cries, shot his cum deep into his slave. She was so tight it was painful, but the knowledge of how he was using her more than compensated for it. Alex felt the pulsing fluid force its way past her ring, and the knowledge that he was spurting into her was like a detonator to her own orgasm. Her fingers rubbed, her hips jerked, and she cried out in triumph and joy. This was so good, it was wonderful, and she rode her pleasure up into the sky.

Later that evening, after they had gently washed each other, they lay curled up on the sofa together. She leaned back against him.

"Was I a good girl today, then sir? Was I a good pupil?

Richard kissed the top of her head, amazed at her ability to make even the simplest of questions seem erotic.

"Yes my darling, very good indeed. I couldn't want for a finer pupil."

Alex purred with contentment, happy to have found her home at last.

FluteMaster
FluteMaster
310 Followers
12