Educating Anne Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was silent for another few moments, then she went on. "Have you any idea how excited Philip will get when I tell him about Marco?"

"You won't?" said Anne, incredulously.

"Oh, yes," responded Kate, dreamily. "I'll pick my moment, of course. I'll start to tell him when we're somewhere he can't do anything about it - perhaps when we're in the car, just arriving at some friends for dinner, or a party. I'll give him enough to arouse his interest - among other things! - then feed him the odd titbit during the evening, when the opportunity arises, just to keep him on the boil."

"Then I'll make sure we bring someone back for a drink and enjoy watching Philip trying to get rid of them - then, when they've gone, he'll get a blow by blow account. It'll keep us going for hours - and for many nights after that."

"Your little escapade is discussed in great detail - and improved upon, in our imaginations - very frequently, in our bedroom, you know. Philip loves to reminisce about the moment when he pushed your bra up and your tits fell into his hands. I make sure I've got my hand on his cock when he comes to that bit - it really leaps to attention! And then he fantasises about what might have happened if you had had a few minutes more, without being interrupted . . . . ."

Her voice trailed off and she turned her face up to the sun, a smile playing round her lips. Her voice continued, dreamily.

"He thinks he might have got into your panties, you know? He shows me how he would have slid his middle finger between your lips, through all that damp fanny hair, and teased your clitoris. And, as he does it to me, he likes me to pretend to be you, and gasp a little, and protest a little, then sigh with satisfaction as it stimulates you. If I do it well, he comes all over my hand and . . . . "

Her voice trailed away again and, in the ensuing silence, Anne could almost hear her heart, it was beating so wildly ...

(Continued in Chapter 3)

12