Educating Anne Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you thinking?" Kate enquired, quietly. Anne coloured.

"Oh, about Mum – and me. I think maybe we're both – sexier – than I thought."

"So, does that mean – you enjoyed Roberto's attempted grope, on the boat."

"No!" protested Anne, violently, the sheer terror of these moments suddenly flooding back. "No! That was – horrible!"

"Think about it from his point of view," urged Kate. "No doubt, he had watched Marco and me. He watches his cousin strip one of the English women naked, while the other girl looks on, then he sees him fucking her on the deck. Meanwhile, the other one – the young one with the big, firm tits and gorgeous bottom - goes away and sits on a deckchair in her bikini. He watches her, eyeing her lovely tits. Everybody says English girls are easy, he thinks to himself. He imagines his hands feeling the young one's tits, rolling her nipples until they get hard, then untying the bottom half of her bikini. Her legs part, showing her blonde pubic hair, and his hands grip that luscious bottom as his cock snakes inside her tight, wet young vulva. By now, his prick is like a ramrod and he is approaching her, from behind."

"She's curled up on the chair, and he can see the top half of her breasts. They're glistening slightly, and he can't help himself. He has to touch them, and his hand plunges down into her bikini and squeezes the warm, firm flesh ..."

"Well, it wasn't like that for me," interrupted Anne, hotly. "The first I knew of it was when this dirty, rough hand grabbed my breast, and really hurt it. Then he ripped my top off and grabbed both of them – and then he kissed me! His breath was absolutely foul!"

She shuddered violently at the recollection.

"And Guido and that horrible old woman were watching – they were enjoying it! And when he pushed his hand down between my legs . . . "

"Oh," said Kate. "I didn't realise he'd done that."

"Yes," said Anne. "That was when I found the strength, somehow, to push him off and run away but, even then, I don't know what I'd have done if he'd come after me . . . I can't go back on their boat, Kate – even if you want to . . . "

"No," said Kate, reassuringly. "We'll find another one to take us back. I think Marco and Roberto might have plans for us that would be even too rich for my blood."

"Thank goodness for that," said Anne, with feeling.

"So, your encounter with Roberto didn't do anything for you at all?" asked Kate, after a short silence. Anne shook her head, firmly, her lips tightly pursed.

"I know you can't believe it, now," said Kate, "but one night, in your own little bed, in your own safe little house, in November or December, you'll remember it, and a little tingle will go through you and your fingers'll touch your clitoris, and the memory will make you come . . . and . . . " she went on, as Anne opened her mouth to deny it, " . . . and . . . in a few years time, when you're a safe suburban housewife, you'll tell your husband all about it and his cock will straighten like a rod of iron . . . "

Anne giggled with embarrassment and Kate smiled.

"There! You're laughing already! Tell you what – when he's fed up with that story, you can tell him about me and Marco!"

"I think I'll tell him that one first!" said Anne. "But, honestly, Kate, you can't imagine what it was like . . . "

"Oh, can't I?" responded Kate. "Do you think I've never had my tits felt when I didn't want to? And worse!"

"Have you?" asked Anne, wide-eyed.

"Oh, yes," said Kate, soberly ...

(Continued in Chapter 4)

* * * * *

E-mail comments very welcome.

12