Educating Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was this a script or was it real? He sounded so studied, so measured, so experienced. Mmmm, perfect. I was so horny. I wanted this. I wanted Race. I would go to the ends of the earth to please my dom. What was he getting out of this? I was receiving all of it. Unfortunately, it was only online, but no matter ...

"Gently, and without too much pressure, my tongue begins to push against your clit, massaging it. The middle finger of my right hand is just starting to ease inside of your vagina now."

I loved the way he said "vagina" instead of pussy; so respectful and educated.

"Your pussy is growing increasingly wet as my tongue rubs and massages your clit. I soon replace my middle finger with two fingers. I can feel your wetness running down my fingers and onto my wrist as my fingers push in and out of you, preparing your pussy for the later penetration which you know is stored in my pants."

Did I mention how funny Race was? I loved his use of language. Yearned for the use of his tongue.

"My tongue is now fiercely forcing your clit towards orgasm. You feel my fingers withdraw from your body, and I can sense your protest. Almost immediately though, you feel my middle finger rubbing your dark hole just a few millimeters beyond. I stop licking for a moment and look up at you. I press a little more firmly on your asshole and catch the recognition and slight smile. My head lowers again and your clit is again consumed in my mouth, bathed in the warmth and wetness of my tongue.

"You have a beautiful tongue," I managed to murmur, lost in transmission.

"My middle finger has pressed past your outer sphincter and is now easing up your ass. As soon as the middle knuckle is reached, I withdraw it and you feel the enlarged pressure of two fingers pushing into your ass. My tongue has taken to moving in circles over and around your clit. My whole head is pressing against your pussy to put extra pressure on your clit as your first climax begins to approach."

He wasn't joking.

"My fingers have traveled nearly all the way into your ass and have begun to move in and out slowly as they sense the telltale muscle contractions, letting me know you are about to cum for me. My tongue takes the signal and takes things quicker, urging your body to let go. My fingers move slightly faster in and out of your ass. Your body tenses, your thigh muscles tighten and I feel a small flood of your cum trickle down my chin and then my neck and chest.

"I take my fingers from your ass, careful to quickly and nonchalantly wipe them thoroughly on the bedskirt, raise my head from your soaked pussy and rise to kiss you firmly. I kiss you deeply and you taste yourself in my mouth. I quickly break what you think is going to be a long passionate kiss, and before you realize it I have turn you face down -- you are suddenly bent over the bed in front of me."

Yes, My Lord - I have longed for this moment my entire life, without knowing until now. I am yours.

"You hear the quick sounds of my buckle and zipper, and almost immediately there is a presence between your legs. I do not try to force a quick entrance; instead I slowly rub the head and shaft of my rock-hard dick up and down between your lips - you feel the thick head press and bump over your clit and I stroke my shaft over your opening. Your own wetness quickly lubes my member. I press your face down into the comforter so your hips are pointed upward at me. For one last moment we have not truly begun to fuck, but then you feel my head pass into your lips."

I can barely speak, so wet am I, so desperate for exactly this kind of experience. I cannot believe it is actually happening - at least at a distance, which for me, after the long drought, is something. It means that a man wants me sexually, finds me attractive enough to want to fuck me like this. That hasn't happened for years. I am hopelessly smitten; for me, this sexual encounter means that Race likes me. I want only to please him in whatever ways he wants. Thought of him and our possible meeting possess my mind.

"It pops in with some pressure, and you are immediately aware of a filling sensation. I slowly lean my weight forward into you. The shaft inches into you until you feel my hips press against your soft round ass. At first my movements in and out are slow and steady, bringing my dick almost completely out and pausing for only a millisecond before pushing all the way in just as slowly. As I imperceptibly increase pace, you are surprised by the sudden strike of my open palm onto your right ass cheek."

I am surprised. Not only that, it's hard to slap myself in this way; I need a third hand because my vibrator and dildo are fast at work on my pussy and clit at this point. But I strike myself to feel the sensation, and have to admit it is erotic as hell.

"I am moving briskly now, the smack of my hips against your ass is drowning out your hard breaths and moans. I withdraw from you, leaving you feeling suddenly empty. You are pulled from the bed to your knees and greeted with the sight of my cock, wet from your insides, in front of your face. My hand is very gently on the back of your head. You see your glistening juices running down my shaft, onto my balls, and dripping off onto the floor and my legs. I take your hand, place it on the base of my shaft, and help you ease my dick into your mouth. I gently pump in and out of your mouth for a few moments before I scoop you up into my arms and lie you on your back on the bed."

I can't take much more. This is heaven on earth. I want you, My Lord, as I have never wanted anyone. I would fly to Phoenix tonight, if you asked, and die on your dick.

"I climb in between your legs and my cock naturally finds your opening and eases back into you all the way to the hilt. You are immediately filled back up. With one arm around your shoulders I force your body downward to meet each thrust of my hips into you. My right hand is under your butt, holding your hips up to meet my invasions at the right angle."

He stops. Silence. I'm caught off guard, I'm so absorbed by all the sensations, the velvety seduction of his voice. "Have you cum, Hon?" he asks.

Bingo. That makes me cum. But I'm ready for another.

"Good. The fucking is brutal and fast this time. Sweat is dripping from my brow onto your chest, and with the intensity of it, you know that you will be sore in the morning. You feel the pressure and release as two fingers from my right hand push against the rim of your asshole before it relaxes and allows both all the way inside you. I use those fingers to press against the wall of your anus, increasing the stimulation of the sensitive walls of your vagina. My head buries in the nape of your neck as I work hard to continue the pace through your next serious of climaxes.

"I half whisper, half grunt into your ear that I am close, and where do you want it?"

I want it in my mouth, Good Sire. Down my throat and into the deepest sacred recesses of my body, where you will become a part of me forever.

We start to volley exchanges back and forth, an erotically charged wrestling match.

"I pull out suddenly and roll onto my back. I take your wrist and pull you with me, and watch as you hungrily take me into your mouth. Half sucking me, half stroking my shaft to climax. After only seconds I burst into your mouth. Two large and hard streams, then two slightly smaller, less forceful streams of my cum shoot off the back of your throat and into your mouth."

I swallow what I can, with the rest streaming out of my mouth. I take your cum on two fingers that I place in your mouth while I suck the rest of your cock dry and clean you up, licking and stroking and rubbing your cum onto my breasts and belly.

"I lie on my back panting, my cock, still rock hard, bouncing off of my rising and falling torso."

Then I get on top, straddling your pelvis.

"I lift my hips to allow you to take me as deeply as possible inside you."

I rock my hips forward and back, side to side, around and around ... turn a 360-degree circle keeping you inside me, My Lord, leaning forward to kiss you deeply, caressing your body, then down from your mouth, tracing a zig zag around your nipples, your torso, down your belly to your beautiful thick cock.

"I lie there and smile, lifting and lowering my hips in time with you."

As I lean all the way back, moaning and sighing, moving my hips and squeezing my pelvic muscles, you get a full view of our generous fucking ....

"I watch as your lips spread around me and you move yourself up and down over my shaft."

I pull up and you come out for a moment. I put you back in my mouth, then back into my pussy, then lean forward and start pumping you hard, rubbing my clit against your pelvis, groaning and laughing for the intense pleasure we are together ...

"My hands are alternating rubbing your breasts and your thigh,s your sides, your flat stomach. I watch as you fuck yourself silly. Knowing that I am along for the ride as you use my cock the way you want it. I watch, an amused smile on my face, as you entertain and pleasure yourself at the same time."

Now I'm sitting reverse cowgirl, stroking your thighs slowly, down to your feet, which I massage, stroking back up the insides of your thighs, gently but deeply kneading, pressing more deeply as I come closer to your package, leaning forward, so you can see your cock in me.

"I watch your sweet ass rise and fall on my shaft as you fuck in reverse."

Yes, pumping fast, then slowing down, then moving my index finger to the place between your anus and scrotum, applying gentle pressure ... I can feel you jump inside me as I move to rimming your asshole with my finger, but not penetrating ... up and around your hips as you continue to thrust harder and harder, me holding your boys, caressing them, squeezing ever so gently ... just a whisper ... then tugging them down harder as I pump myself up and down mercilessly.

"My hips lift and lower at a brisk pace, forcing you to bounce up and down on my dick."

Now I want to look into your eyes intensely, so we pull up into sitting, with my legs locked around your hips and waist, and we tongue deeply, in rhythm with the fucking and breathing, slowly and with no desire or need to hurry.

"I sit all the way up, and my hands lock around your lower waist. Then I take both your ass cheeks in my hands and help you rise and lower with force on my cock. You set the rhythm and I melt into it. I rock and lift forward, then dip and roll backward in a fluid motion, like a figure-eight series, moving easily and forcing you to grind hard. The pace is brisk, but not too fast.

"You feel the angle of my cock forced high into you, jamming the most precious of spots in your body rubbed with what seems an enormous amount of pressure. Without you even noticing, my two fingers have eased nearly all the way back up your ass, and the pressure from them is being used to force you deeper onto my cock.

"Are you ready to cum again, my Dear?"

Omg yes, My Sweet Lord, omg yes.

"My head tosses back and you cry out as my hips lift as high as they can. You feel my hot cum splashing off your cervix. Still lifting up and down, forcing into you as deep as possible, forcing the pressure on your G spot. My fingers working in and out of your ass, cock pistoning into you.

"Waiting for my Doll to cum on me. Waiting for the flood I know is about to erupt."

Oh Lord - no one has wanted me like this, taken me so fully. Called me these capitalized terms of endearment over and over. Wanted my pleasure so much. I cum with the force of 10,000 butterfly sneezes. I cum and cum and cum, falling helplessly in love with My Lord. Finally, someone truly adores me.

"That's it, Baby," I whisper into your ear as you unleash your powerful orgasm, wave after wave of body-jerking pleasure. I hold your body against mine, careful to keep you pressed all the way down on my dick. I feel the cum covering my lap, my dick, my balls. The bed beneath me becomes soaked. I hold you against me, cock buried inside you, fingers gently being forced from your tight anus.

"Did you really just cum that hard?"

Yes, My Lord - weren't you there? Well, I almost came that hard - I really need you in person to cum as hard as I can.

"I truly need and deserve a picture of what you look like right this second! How many times did you just cum?"

I didn't count. A picture, did you just ask for a picture? A mood killer, but I would do anything for Beloved Sire. I owe him a picture, but something, this time, tells me not to do it. I fear disobeying him, but I am just not ready to photograph my engorged and dripping pussy for him. Not just yet.

You shall have it. I mean that.

"I know you do. You have another picture of yourself completely nude, yes? Or a nice clean shot of your pussy?"

Yes, I could send something almost nude right here and now. What Race knows from my earlier erotica is that I once had an online affair with a man who proclaimed to be a 19-year-old virgin. I had sent him all kinds of pictures of my wet and adorned genitalia. So, why not Race? I didn't know, when my only urge was to please him, to give him what he wanted so he would keep coming back for more.

I send a picture of my tits, thinking he will appreciate the artistry of the image.

"Tits ain' t gonna do it baby, lets see that honey pot!" he says. I offer pictures of my ass with shiney white Mardi Gras beads, a joke on the pearl necklace. "That would be nice. I will look at them after I get home and cum myself."

I so want him to like me.

A SUMMER ROMANCE

And so, the weeks of summer passed like this. I never knew when I would hear from Race, but when I did, it was explosive. He got more into kink, especially ever larger butt plugs and beads, to prepare my ass for entry when we met in person. He spoke of a collar so I offered to buy one, honored to be owned by such a god as he.

I began to take a lot of pictures of myself for him in various stages of play and after cumming. Shots of my fingers in myself, toys in my vagina and beads or a plug in my butt, vibrator on my clit, nipple and clit clamps. I loved pleasing him in this way. I was proud to be able to serve him. Even though I knew he had other subs, I doubted that they were able to provide pictures for him, especially this professional. I was in a contest to be unforgettable.

Almost every time we had a session, he would talk about eventually getting together. Yet when the end of summer rolled around and he began to not appear online nearly as often. I was devastated and worried. I was so addicted to him, I spent inordinate amounts of time connected to the IM chat in hopes of hearing from him. I played with myself constantly in order to be sure that my openings would be adequately prepared for his cock. I did pelvic kegels religiously to tighten up my pussy so that he would be more turned on, even though he said it would be unlikely that he would cum in me the first time we were together.

The first time we were together; that implied, to me, more than one time. He told me, when I would offer my insecurities about our future, that he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

At one point he told me, quite honestly, that he was interviewing a woman for a live-in situation, something he hadn't had for a few years. I waited for two weeks to hear back from him, trying to accept that I might be losing him. He popped in to ask if I might be a reference for her, to prove that he was of good character. Against my will, I said of course I would. Eventually he contacted me and said that she was loud and obnoxious and he wouldn't be seeing her anymore. I had his full attention.

I was elated. And yet, the level of contact plummeted. I heard from him only every three or four weeks. After two months of this, I took the risk of appearing too submissive and asked if he had changed toward me. I needed to know. He said that nothing had changed, that he had just gotten very busy at work to pay off his mortgage and student loans.

"I care about you infinitely, Sweetheart," he offered, capitalizing the endearment and endearing me to him even more. Oh My Lord, please never let me doubt you again. This bit was enough to satiate me for a few more weeks.

We continued to meet online about every six weeks or so, and then toward Christmas I realized it really wasn't working for me; the truth - so hard to face- was that I needed to get off the fence. I was wholly addicted to him, even though he wasn't my only online partner. I had fairly vanilla sex with other guys online, but I was growing bored and restless. I was nearing 60 years old, and though I look far younger and have intense vitality and health, I didn't want to come into a new decade with old compulsive patterns that were life- and soul-killing. I wanted to live fully, and that meant going offline. This wasn't what I wanted anymore; it wasn't difficult to find young guys who wanted to jack off online.

What I wanted was a real relationship - someone in my life, with regular sex, someone to share experiences with. Someone local. Someone who really cared about me. Someone real.

I had also been experimenting online with being a domme; it seemed to be happening naturally and without intention. I had been online from time to time with another young lawyer also on the other coast, and somehow I changed my demeanor toward him and he became smitten. He opened up to me about wanting to be sub to me. He trusted me, and I began to become very playful and dominant. I began recapturing my power and my joyfulness in being a woman. I began to explore power for the first time, the natural power that women have with men.

I also began to explore kink in a new way: getting to know what men want in their secret hearts. I started to realize that I felt very peaceful and mischievous, yet very caring and kinky, when I gave a session.

And I discovered that I apparently have a real talent for the imagination necessary to provide it.

THE DELETE BUTTON

So it was that two weeks before my 60th birthday, in the dead of winter, I found my finger on the IM delete button next to Race's name, the same morning that I let go of one of my dearest online relationships because it clearly was toxic to me.

When Race popped in, my heart skipped a hundred beats. I was cold to him, partly because I had a cold and wasn't feeling perky, but he was penitent. He was chatty, delightful, asking me if I was ready for Christmas and letting me know he had been working his tail off but now had a bit of a lull. I was happy that he could fit me in, but I was still guarded.

He asked if I was seeing anyone, but unfortunately, I still was not. I asked if he was, and he said no, no one that had any serious potential. I liked that response on a number of levels.

He asked if I were still playing the way he had taught me, and I said of course I was, but that it had faded a bit in eroticism without his contact. He understood. He always was so understanding, it melted my anger away. I was once again the bunny, addicted to his ways. He gave me BDSM but wouldn't give me himself.

He asked what I had on, and I was so heavily dressed to ward off the chill I had to laugh. I was feeling anything but sexy.

"I'm guessing you don't want to take all that clothing off for me then," he laughed. I laughed too. I didn't want a session, which surprised me. I had never refused one; I also assumed there would be another. "It's all right, dear," he said. I was relieved. I wondered if he had suggestions as to other ways to play, and he admitted that he had given me reason to expect that.

"I've not been a fan of letting you down," he said. "Still using your ass for me regularly?" Of course; every time I shaved my beaver and ass crack, I did it for him. Every time I came, I visualized him. He asked who owned my pussy, and I told him he did, of course. I mentioned I had gone to a Cyndi Lauper concert over the weekend, a big gay scene, and totally wished he had been there with me. I could only think about anal sex.