Educating Caesar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When this orgasm passed, she whispered, "Now, just your tongue, up and down, slowly."

Caesar licked her just as she asked and could soon tell that she was about to reach another climax. His cock was screaming for attention.

"Caesar!" He snapped his head up at the tone of her voice.

Roxanna's eyes locked upon his. There was a frantic undertone in her voice. "The battle begins now. Give no quarter and show no mercy!"

Caesar covered her body with his own, taking his weight upon his left forearm, his right hand between them, guiding his cock to her center.

"No mercy," she whispered, wrapping her legs around him.

He stroked his engorged head along her slit, following the same path he had taken with his tongue. Roxanna cried out and clutched his shoulder blades. He wanted to drive himself into her, but he knew that was exactly what she wanted and she had ordered him to show no mercy. He rubbed his cock against her again and a high, keening cry escaped her lips. He slapped her clit with the head of his member and her keening increased in volume. Two more strikes and her fingernails dug into the flesh of his back. She writhed and bucked, her breath fast and broken. Another strike and she arched her back beneath him, her eyes begging him as she shuddered.

"Please, please, please, Caesar, please..." She tossed her head from side to side. "Oh, please! I'm cumming! Fuck me, fuck me!"

Caesar slid his head down to her opening, feeling it spasm against him. He pushed himself into her, reaching underneath her body to grab her shoulders as he slowly buried his entire length inside the hottest, tightest and wettest cunt he had ever felt- and the only one he had ever felt in the full glory of orgasm. Once inside her, he did not move for several seconds, fighting for control. He knew if she had not sucked him earlier, it was unlikely he would have made it this long. He looked down at her, finding her eyes wide.

"You are truly all the way inside of me; I did not know it would be possible. You feel incredible! Are you alright?"

Caesar was befuddled that Roxanna should pick this moment to converse, but he welcomed the distraction. He nodded. "I think I will be soon. Explain something to me?"

"I shall try; what is it?"

"I have had prostitutes and I have had a virgin. How is it that you, a former prostitute, feel tighter around me than a virgin?"

"I do not know. Perhaps women, like men, are all made a bit differently."

"That makes sense, I suppose."

"May I ask you a question, Caesar?"

"Of course."

"Are you alright now?"

"Yes, it has passed."

"So you can start moving?"

Caesar turned the tables on Roxanna, giving her a wicked smile as he withdrew himself until only his head remained inside her. He thrust back into her, causing her to gasp. "Like that?"

"Yes," she whined.

He set a slow, steady rhythm of thrusts, varying them only in depth. "Is this what you want, Roxanna? Do you want me to push my cock inside you over... and over... and over?" He timed his question so that each 'over' was spoken as he thrust inside her.

"Yes!"

"Do you like it? Do you like taking my entire cock inside you?"

"Oh, yes, yes; it feels so good!"

He gave her a deep, hard thrust that caused her tits to bounce. "How about that? Do you like it when I fuck you hard and deep?"

"Gods, Caesar..."

Caesar withdrew completely and Roxanna whimpered in protest. "No, no, I want you inside of me!"

He smiled and plunged into her hard and fast, giving her a volley of such thrusts.

"Oh, yes, Caesar, that feels so good, don't stop!"

"You like it when I pound your tight little cunt with my hard cock, don't you, Roxanna?"

"I love it. I love it. Please, Caesar, give it to me hard and fast."

Caesar obliged her, watching for the telltale signs. Her breathing became ragged, her nipples standing straight out, long and hard. "Do you want me to make you cum again, Roxanna? Do you want to cum all over my cock?"

"Caesar, please, please, please..."

"Please, what, Roxanna?" He teased, slowing his thrusts.

"Please fuck me hard and make me cum all over your great big cock!"

He lifted his upper body and pulled her legs up so her feet were over his shoulders before lowering himself onto his arms again. When he thrust into her from this angle, he felt himself hit bottom. Roxanna cried out.

Caesar began thrusting with all his might, ramming his cock hard, fast and deep into her dripping cunt. Roxanna's vocalization was reduced to animalistic grunts and unintelligible murmurs. She arched her back.

Caesar pounded her mercilessly. "Oh, yes! Cum for me, Roxanna. I can't wait to feel your cunt squeezing my cock the way you squeezed my fingers and my tongue. Do you know what's going to happen when you squeeze my cock with your tight pussy? I'm going to shoot my load into you. I'm going to fill you up with it. Do you want to feel my seed spurting into you?"

"Caesar... Caesar... Caesar... CAESAR!" Roxanna screamed as he drove her to the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced.

"Gods, your cunt is amazing," Caesar grunted. His thrusts became faster still as he shortened his withdrawals, keeping himself deeply inside of her as her walls quivered forcefully around him. "Aahhh..." he groaned, his own orgasm building, approaching, closer and closer. "I can't hold back any longer... I'm going to give it to you, Roxanna... I'm going to blow it so deep inside your tight little cunt..." His final thrust pushed his head against the very bottom of her pussy. He cried out as her cervix pushed back against him, stroking his head. "NOW!"

Roxanna whimpered as Caesar ceased his thrusts, controlled by instinct to deliver his seed as deeply into her as possible. The strong muscle contractions of his orgasm were his only movements. The muscles of his abdomen, thighs and ass strove to drive his cock even deeper into her. The muscles of his neck drew his head back. Roxanna took over, delivering a series of shallow pelvic thrusts as she wiggled her ass back and forth to stimulate him further.

Caesar's eyes snapped wide open, looking down at her. His voice was somewhere between a whisper and a groan, "Cumming...so...HARD!"

The look in his eyes, the sound of his voice and, mostly, those three beautiful words, sent Roxanna into yet another paroxysm of pleasure, which she sated by pushing herself against him. Two brushes of her clitoris against the thick base of his cock drove her over the edge, bathing his cock yet again in a torrent of her juices. They both whimpered and moaned as the flutter of her pussy milked his still rigid member.

Caesar did not remember parting from her. He opened his eyes and found himself gazing at her ceiling. The lamps had burned low. He turned his head and found her, asleep on her side, facing him. Her tangled hair fanned out on the pillow. Her legs were drawn up slightly. One delicate hand rested atop her hair on the pillow, the other was curled against her belly.

He heard no sound from within the house. It was very late and he must return home. He would undoubtedly suffer the disapproving glare of his mother, but he knew there would be no reproach from his wife. She loved him beyond all reason, and he loved her as well, yet, looking at Roxanna, he was unable to conjure any guilt. Roman men were expected to seek the pleasures of exotic women and Roxanna was utterly exotic, though she spoke perfect Latin with only the slightest trace of an accent. She even looked Roman, owning the fine beauty and even the proud bearing of high nobility.

Caesar closed his eyes and indulged in an activity he rarely allowed himself, he let his imagination run free. He wondered how it might be if he were free to unleash his passions upon Roxanna at will; to spend days upon days in this bed, taking her at his leisure until his seed coursed down her legs when she stood. The thought caused his manhood to swell. He expanded upon the thought as he imagined impaling her in every position he had seen detailed upon the walls of brothels and baths, making her scream his name loudly enough to be heard throughout the city.

Caesar rolled to his side, supporting his upper body upon his elbow. He placed his free hand upon her breast, working its nipple between his index finger and thumb. It responded immediately, hardening. She stirred, opening her eyes.

"It is late and I must go," he whispered, "but the insatiable beast between my legs has chained me to your bed." He slid closer, pressing his erection against her belly as he looked into her eyes. "Free me, Roxanna," he demanded, never raising his voice above a whisper. His gaze fell to her lips on his last word, "Quickly."

Roxanna locked her eyes on his as she slid to the edge of the bed and gained her feet. She bent over and grabbed the cushion upon which her head had so recently rested. She flipped the cushion over and Caesar was surprised to see a small pocket with a drawstring. Roxanna pulled the string and withdrew a small corked bottle from the pocket. She dropped the cushion on the floor. "Come, sit here," she whispered, positioning him so that the full length of his legs were free of the bed, forcing him to lean back against his arms to prevent sliding off the edge altogether.

Roxanna toed the cushion into place, just below the fork of his legs and dropped to her knees upon it. She uncorked the bottle and he gasped when she poured half of its contents over his cock. It was olive oil and she polished his manhood with her free hand. She released his cock and poured the remaining oil between her breasts before setting the bottle aside so she could massage the oil over her breasts with both hands. She licked her lips as she did so and never took her eyes off his prick.

She leaned forward, her hands resting on the outsides of her full globes, her thumbs stroking the hard nubs of her nipples. She tore her eyes away from his manhood to look into his eyes. "Put it here, Caesar," she said, her eyes falling to the valley between her breasts.

Caesar wrapped his hand around the base of his hard shaft and pushed it away from his stomach, up toward Roxanna. She immediately pushed her breasts together, catching him between them. He withdrew his hand, placing it back behind him for support.

Roxanna continued flicking her nipples with her thumbs as she began working her body up and down, stroking his cock with her tits. He watched as the head of his prick disappeared into her deep cleavage with her upstrokes and reappeared with her down strokes. She squeezed her breasts tightly against him and bounced up and down quickly. He groaned.

"Mmmm... do you like that, Caesar," she whispered. "Do you like it when I fuck you with my tits? Do you like how they feel wrapped around your cock? Do you like watching them bounce around your shaft?"

Caesar growled. "Let me do it!" He pushed her hands away and squeezed her tits against his cock as he thrust himself between them, fast. He could not take his eyes away from the delicious sight.

Roxanna purred in pure pleasure, "Oh, yes, Caesar, I want you to use me." She slid the well-oiled middle finger of her right hand down to her clit, stroking it lightly in a circular pattern. "Yes, use me. Use my tits to get yourself off!"

"And what about you?" he growled, never missing a stroke and never moving his eyes away from her tits.

"Watching you stroking your cock with my tits is making me so hot, Caesar! I just can't help it..." she whimpered.

"Can't help what, Roxanna? What are you doing?"

"I'm fingering my little clit.... Your great big cock looks so good fucking my tits...it's making me so hot; I have to touch my pussy. Is that okay, Caesar? May I please finger my little cunt while you jerk off with my tits? Please?"

He grunted, "Yes, yes! I'm going to cum. Where do you want it? I'm about to shoot! Where?!"

"Wherever you want, Caesar. Shoot it wherever you want."

"All over your face!"

His hands fell away from her breasts and he wrapped both of them around his cock, pumping it hard and fast, pointing it directly at her face. His whole body shook as he shot, the first spurt landing on her cheek, and the second on her forehead between her eyes, the third across her lips and the fourth on her chin. He kept stroking and grunting until he had spent his entire load. He leaned back, exhausted, just in time to watch her finish herself off, the middle finger of one hand working her clit as she rubbed her slit and hole with her other hand. She jerked, causing her tits to bounce and she cried out loudly. Watching her cum by her own hand, her tits bouncing and her face covered in his spunk was a memory that stuck with Caesar the rest of his life. Many was the night he lay restless upon uncomfortable camp beds amidst battlefields where no women were allowed, in far flung reaches of the empire, his sleeping tunic pulled up to his chest as he relieved his aching balls with a good, hard stroke, recalling this very moment as he shot great loads of long neglect onto his stomach and chest.

12