Educating Caesar Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought his Roxanna's heavy breathing was simply due to the sensitivity of her nipples until he saw the dark beauty on the floor licking her fingers. Caesar stepped forward silently and watched as those fingers found and worked Roxanna's button, making Roxanna grunt softly. She held her own breasts now, offering them to Alexander's fingers and mouth. Alexander, in turn, thrust his cock against his wife's face and she took it into her mouth. Alexander groaned.

Caesar's attention was on the young woman. She massaged his lover's most sensitive spot, slid her mouth up and down Alexander's cock and rubbed her own down-covered pussy against her heel.

The sound of Roxanna's nipple popping out of Alexander's mouth drew Caesar's eyes back to the lucky man. Alexander looked down at his wife again and could not stifle his loud moan, though he tried. The wonder in his voice was equal to the lust in his eyes. "You're touching her! Gods!" He groaned, his eyes tracking from his cock disappearing into his wife's mouth, his wife's fingers working Roxanna's clit, and his hands on Roxanna's tits. "Ahh... Faster!"

Young Roxana disengaged her hand and raised it, rubbing Roxanna's juices onto her husband's lips. Her other hand cupped and gently squeezed his balls. Her head bobbed as she followed his instruction.

Alexander licked her fingers and his lips, drew slightly back from Roxanna and put his hands beneath hers, cupping her breasts. He bounced them roughly before grabbing the back of his wife's head with both hands and letting forth a tremendous grunt. His head snapped back on his neck. Roxanna steadied him from above with both hands on his shoulders. Young Roxana steadied him from below with both hands on his waist. When his knees buckled, they eased him down onto the bench.

Caesar wondered at how, without a word, the two women had not only foreseen what was about to happen, but had also figured the best course of action and had executed it flawlessly. Then he realized two pairs of very hungry-looking female eyes were fixed upon him. Alexander had taken his pleasure from both of them, but had given nothing in return. Caesar's body had responded quite naturally as he had watched the scene play out before him.

He laughed, "I see there will be no squabbling over the successor for THIS fallen Alexander." One descended from above, the other rose from below. Wordlessly, but in perfect unison, they advanced on him and, each taking one of his arms, propelled him to the bed. Caesar surrendered.

Lying on his side, with one woman before him and one behind, Caesar was enveloped in smooth, soft, curvaceous feminine flesh. He closed his eyes to heighten the sensation. Their breasts pressed against his chest and his back. Their hands were everywhere at once, stroking down his back, up his chest, down his stomach; one of them pinched his rear. They kissed him, making trails of sensation with their lips, tongues and soft breath. Their long hair passed up and down his body with their never-ending movement. He kept his eyes closed and allowed them to buffet him like a vessel at the mercy of the sea. They were playful at first, but quickly grew demanding, directing one hand here, the other there, his mouth someplace else, claiming one thigh for a brief ride. They employed his entire body, though there were, of course, some parts that received more attention than others. He parted his lips for the admission of tongues and nipples and fingers. He stopped trying to guess whose hand or mouth was pleasuring him, deciding simply to enjoy the feeling. He was sure that sometimes the hands wrapped around him were those of both women. At one point, he realized the exquisite sensation between his legs was that of two tongues licking him. He was glad his eyes were closed, for no mortal man could last through these powerful feelings if he also tried to cope with the sight of the two beautiful women giving them.

Caesar's desire grew slowly, so many and so wondrous were all the sensations over all his body, but it grew nonetheless until it finally demanded more substantial fulfillment. The women seemed to know exactly when that time came, for their hands and mouths withdrew from the very part of him most in need of their attention. He was on his back when he opened his eyes. His Roxanna lay partly atop his left side, stroking is chest and stomach with her right hand, while Young Roxana lay partly atop his right side, stroking his chest and stomach with her left hand. The two women looked at each other and Young Roxana tilted her head in Alexander's direction. Caesar's fair lover nodded and drew away. Roxana smiled into Caesar's eyes as she lowered her lips to his.

Her kiss was soft and hesitant and, looking into the large dark pools of her eyes, Caesar realized the young woman was not certain how to proceed, or perhaps she was afraid he would reject her. He caught the back of her head and pulled her mouth firmly against his, running his hands through her silky dark hair. One hand rubbed down her back and the other cupped one soft breast. Her hesitancy melted away and she moved her body completely over him, spreading her legs around him. Her desire for him was obvious by the frustrated little noise she made against his mouth.

Alexander released a low moan that drew their attention. He was still sitting on the bench and leaning against the bed. Caesar could not see Roxanna, but Alexander appeared to be looking down and his noises made her location easy to guess. Caesar felt a twinge of jealousy and a momentary tension in the body above him seemed to echo the emotion. He pulled Roxana's head down so his lips were at her ear. "You need not do anything against your will- and that includes sharing your husband," he whispered.

Roxana sighed and nodded before lifting her head to gaze down at him. She smiled softly. "My husband is content."

"Are you content?" His dark eyes searched hers.

She sighed again and this time it was she who whispered into his ear. "Not yet."

Caesar felt her smile against his ear and a thrill passed through his body. "I can remedy that."

Her mouth was on his at once and she held it there as she pulled him on top of her. He pushed into her slowly, listening carefully for any changes in her breath that might indicate he was causing her pain. It had not escaped his attention that the bed linens had been changed while the four had been bathing. Considering the nature of this party, the only reason for going to that trouble would have been blood upon the sheets. Caesar was aware that he was larger than her husband. Roxana accommodated his size without complaint, though she lay perfectly still until he was fully inside her and had begun moving.

"You are very different from Alexander," she wondered. Caesar understood her meaning. Men and women vary in size and shape but, in the end, a man is a man and a woman is a woman and, until one takes a second lover, it is easy to believe that all will be the same as the first. Just as they all vary in form, so they all vary in likes and dislikes, strengths and weaknesses, passion and gentleness, flavors and scents. Making love to anyone for the first time is, in itself, an initiation of sorts. Both partners are like virgins in that they have never experienced the particular delights that compose the other person.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No. There is a bit of discomfort, but I imagine that is only to be expected. You feel... very nice."

Caesar smiled down at her. "And you feel wonderful. Now, I ask only two things: first, you must tell me if I do anything that hurts you; second, you must tell me if there is anything you would like me to do."

Roxana's eyes twinkled. "I would like to be able to see what you're doing."

"We can roll over..."

"No, I don't want that."

"Be very still," he instructed. He carefully pulled his knees up beneath him, steadying her before him. Caesar snagged a cushion and she placed it behind her back.

"How is this," he asked, slowly thrusting into her as she watched.

She did not speak, but the expression on her face was all the answer he required. Caesar watched her face, using it to gauge the best rhythm and depth. She remained fixated on watching him slide in and out of her. Caesar devoured her entire body with his eyes, and much of it with his hands. He loved the intricate henna patterns on her feet and hands. He loved the softness of her curves and the way her flesh danced when he moved inside of her. He loved watching the growing excitement on her face. Her breathing had increased in speed and volume. Her tongue flashed against her lips and she lifted her eyes to his. She parted her lips as if to speak, but she did not. Instead, she gave a barely perceivable shake of her head and closed her eyes.

Alexander's sudden and very disappointed sounding utterance, accompanied by Roxanna's rise to her feet, distracted Caesar. She shook her head also, though hers was punctuated with a wag of her finger. "I was only preparing you for your husbandly duties," she announced.

"But you have the most perfect breasts I've ever seen; please, just let me finish..." Alexander whined.

Roxanna cut him off, "I have done what I set out to do and, besides, I have needs of my own." Her face and voice softened, "Let us join the fun on the bed."

She lifted her green cat's eyes to the bed, looking first at the younger woman with her head thrown back, her eyes closed, and an ecstatic look on her face. Then she met Caesar's eyes.

Caesar thought her expressionless gaze lasted for an agonizing second too long before she smiled at him. She came over and lay on the bed beside the younger woman, gently brushing a strand of dark hair from the woman's face. Roxana's eyes slowly opened and she smiled up at the red haired beauty.

"Is he not exactly as I described," Roxanna asked, casting a playful look at Caesar.

The younger woman nodded and sighed loudly. She looked again at Caesar's manhood entering her before her eyes closed again and she moaned. "Wonderful," she whispered.

Roxanna smiled and ran her hand across the woman's dark breasts, making her moan loudly. "You have her at the precipice, my love," she said, watching him move within the other woman before raising her eyes to his again. Her wicked smile made him want to increase his speed, but he did not, though her next words made his breath hitch. "Let us push her over the edge together."

Roxanna lowered her head, taking one dark nipple into her mouth. One fair hand stroked down the dark belly and through the curly dark hair between the woman's legs. Caesar gasped when those long fair fingers rubbed against him. Roxanna raised her eyes to his again and held them as she ran her hand back up to the young woman's belly, tapped it lightly and shook her head. Caesar understood the gesture and nodded to her. Roxanna focused her attention on the other woman's nipple, stroking back down until her middle finger was against young Roxana's sweet spot. She pressed down and flicked it hard. Roxana cried out and Caesar closed his eyes.

The bed dipped beside him with the weight of another person and then Roxana's cry became muffled. Caesar opened his eyes and saw Alexander kissing his wife passionately, his hand squeezing her free breast. Roxana had wrapped one arm around his upper back.

"Don't fight it, Roxana," he whispered to her.

"Oh, Alexander, I... oh... ohh... Alexander..."

"Yes, yes, that's it, love!" Alexander was looking down into her face.

She cried out loudly as her body shuddered. Caesar looked down at the pale finger still working her pulsing clitoris and wished he had not done so. He drew away and rose to his feet. Roxana's cry went from pleasure to loss. Alexander quickly took Caesar's place, groaning as the strength of her climax unfolded against him. He began pumping her quickly and she called out his name again.

Caesar's excitement was effectively banked by this turn of events. He stepped in front of Roxanna and saw that she was now kissing the younger woman. Their tongues were entwined. A small movement near the edge of the bed caught his eye. Roxanna was on her back, her legs spread and her knees bent so her feet were almost touching her buttocks. The movement he had seen must have been her hands, for she was now holding herself open for him. She moaned into the mouth of her new friend when she felt the bed give beneath his weight as he lowered himself onto the bed before her.

Roxanna now turned her undivided attention upon Caesar. He teased her, rubbing his head between her lips and against her clit. He wanted to make her beg.

Roxanna's eyes widened and her lips parted. "Please, please, please... Please do it now... NOW!"

Caesar had done more than he had intended, for he had not just made her beg; he felt her muscles spasm around him as he entered her. She was coming.

"Gods, yes!" she moaned, arching her back and spreading her legs wider for him.

Caesar prolonged her pleasure by keeping a slow, steady pace. It was an uphill battle, and one he knew he was fated to lose, but he fought just the same.

Her wailing and flailing about did not go unnoticed by the couple close by their sides. Young Roxana let out a low, breathy sound and Caesar knew she was in the throes of another climax. Alexander doubled his speed for about ten seconds and then grunted with a loud oath as he slammed himself into his wife, bracing himself against her knees.

Roxanna was still breathing heavily, recovering from the long climax. Caesar laid his finger upon her button and began slowly stroking it. She moaned and tensed as he brought her off again. Her eyes met his and she was somehow able to hold them while her body bucked and shivered out of control. Her voice quaked in pleasure when she spoke. "I want to feel you coming inside me."

The passion in her voice brought a low moan from Alexander and a whimper from his wife.

Caesar's dark eyes locked upon Roxanna's green eyes and stayed there through the first strong wave of sensation. He threw his head back soundlessly, though Roxanna moaned, as he shot his seed inside her.