Educating Caroline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tell you what said Marguerite, why don’t you come to my place this evening and we can do them there. Caroline remembered Safire’s mysterious smile and put two and two together. This lady photographer is a lesbian she told herself and I have been asked to her “pad” to be seduced! Oh well, thought our heroine, more experiments with sex. She really was looking forward to the unknown!

So that evening it was with a sense of excited expectation of what might happen to her that Caroline arrived at Marguerite’s apartment with an assortment of “French Connection’s” white lingerie. After a couple of drinks they got down to photography and Marguerite supplied some more ravishing undies. White all the time is a bit insipid, don’t you think? Soon it was time for some nude shots and Caroline began to feel deliciously vulnerable alone with Marguerite!

Marguerite held the light meter against Caroline’s face and she could feel the sexual tension between them as Marguerite’s hot breath was on her neck. Then Marguerite reached up to adjust one of the softboxes. Caroline could see that she had really shapely legs and an altogether lovely body. She began to understand why girls so often like other girls and was really beginning to hope that Marguerite would make a move on her!

Sure enough when they had sufficient shots Caroline was handed a silk robe and she sat on a settee. Marguerite came up behind her and parted the robe and cupped Caroline’s breasts in her hand. They are so lovely and soft she said. Caroline was becoming very aroused. You really are too bad Marguerite, she said. I know darling but I just want to make love to you. With that she sat beside Caroline and kissed her. Caroline found herself responding and really enjoying this girl-to-girl encounter.

Caroline was taken by the hand and they walked through to a bedroom. Undress me darling said Marguerite. Caroline this time took the initiative and kissed Marguerite whilst undoing the buttons of her silk blouse. Soon they were both naked and lay on the bed together. The drawer of a bedside cabinet was opened and a selection of “toys” was brought out.

The next few minutes were a hazy memory whilst firstly Caroline was “attacked” by the sexy Marguerite and made to climax violently. Then Caroline turned on her lovely partner. She repeated what Marguerite had done to her and her kisses gradually went down Marguerite’s body until her legs were parted to enable a very aroused Caroline to find her partner’s rather prominent clitoris. She gently nibbled it very gently with her teeth and the toy that had been used on her finished Marguerite off. Caroline held her in her arms while Marguerite was helpless in the throws of her orgasm.

They slept together in each other’s arms and Caroline didn’t return to her apartment until after breakfast the next day. She found one of the girls who had the apartment next door. Dominique’s been trying to reach you all morning, she said. Caroline phoned Dominique immediately and found that she was furious with her. I know that you hadn’t any client appointments last night she said and you should always be available or let me know where you are going.

Caroline was annoyed to think that this woman should be under the impression that she owned her but refrained from telling her so in so many words. I have been…., began Caroline. I guessed where you have been said Dominique – you have been sleeping with that Marguerite! Caroline was embarrassed by this but stood up for herself. You didn’t warn me about her she said!

Caroline was really enjoying her new life style. She was naturally highly sexed and so far her life as a “Call Girl” had proved to be a wonderful experience. The phone rang and once again it was the secretary at “French Connection”. “Another appointment for you Caroline”! This time an evening appointment by a wealthy business man. “He will pick you up in his car tomorrow and you are to wear evening dress. It may involve staying overnight, so be prepared”.

Caroline waited outside her apartment at the appointed time and the car arrived promptly. The man (whose surname name is never divulged by “French Connection”), was good looking but quite brusque with her at first. “I have a surprise for you”, he said as they drove to the airport. Caroline was looking ravishing in an off the shoulder black evening dress with smart accessories but Brad, as he was called, declined to offer her any hint of his approval. “Do you like music”? “What sort of music”, asked Caroline? “We are going to a concert in another city”, he said. “In fact my dear, in another State! It is programme of classical music at a theatre in Houston”!

They arrived at the airport and were given leave to drive on to the perimeter track and round to a private executive jet which was waiting for them. Wow, thought Caroline, this guy is seriously rich! No sooner were they on board than the ‘plane taxied to the main runway and obtained clearance to take off. Brad poured out a Bourbon on the rocks for himself and then asked Caroline if she would like a drink. She said that the same for her would be fine and at the same time noted that his manners could be improved! “I have reserved a table at a restaurant in Houston and the theatre is nearby, so we should have plenty of time”, he told her.

They arrived in the circuit at Houston control and were given immediate clearance to land. A car was waiting to take them straight to the restaurant and Caroline enjoyed a really nice meal. She said to herself (as she had on more than one occasion since embarking on this “Escort girl”, adventure), “I could really get used to this”!

The concert was a mixture of music by Ravel, Bizet and Chopin. Caroline enjoyed the concert and the finale was the Chopin Second Piano Concerto. Just before the end there is a pause and a member of the audience started to clap. She saw Brad was just about to do so and seized his hand. Sure enough the final few bars of the music followed. He glared at her but instead of thanking her for preventing him embarrassment he was clearly annoyed that this young girl should be more knowledgeable about music than he was.

They hailed a taxi and Brad told her that he had booked them into a hotel in Houston for the night and they would fly home in the morning. She held back as he went to the reception desk and then a bellboy showed them to a suite of rooms. The bedroom contained the usual gigantic bed but Caroline noticed that this was the only bed. He spotted her hesitation. “Just one bed Honey, how many do you want”?

It had been a great evening and another great adventure but Caroline was feeling distinctly uneasy. There had been no attempt by Brad to be particularly pleasant to her and now it was obvious that it was “pay back time”. She made an excuse and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. “You be there long Honey”, he shouted through the door? “Just coming Brad”, she said. Then she came out still wearing her evening dress. “Going to get into bed with that on”? Brad was lying on the bed in his shirt and trousers. “OK Honey, give me a strip tease”! Caroline felt her face reddening and Brad picked it up immediately. “I seen it all now”, he said. “A blushing Hooker”! Caroline was near to tears but was determined not to let Brad see how upset he was making her. She knew that she had no option and sooner or later he would be having his way with her. After all, she told herself, you let yourself in to this with your eyes open!

She slipped a strap off her shoulder and then the other one. Her gorgeous dress slid silently to the floor and she stood there in a sexy black slip which was just short of the top of her nylons. Brad had removed his shirt and trousers and now lay there in just a pair of underpants. Then he released his penis and whilst she stood before him he started to stroke himself. Caroline unclipped her bra and placed it on a chair where she had put her slip. All the time Brad was masturbating himself. “Panties next Honey”, he chortled. She slipped her panties off and he bade her join him on the bed. They kissed and she was told to hold “Peter Pecker”, as he called his sizeable manhood.

“You playing “hard to get”, he asked her as she was so obviously reluctant to submit to him? “No, of course not”, she lied. Brad was not convinced and the next moment he seized her wrists and wound his belt around them and tied them to the bed. He knelt between her legs and placed a pillow under her bottom. She was terrified but thought that she should not try to fight him. Then he seized her ankles and held her legs in the air in a huge V. Then drove into her with some force and proceeded to fuck her unmercifully.

The lay in bed together for the rest of the night but not touching. In the morning Brad and Caroline said little to each other and after some breakfast they took a cab to the airport where his private jet took them back to LA. “Never knew quite such a reluctant prostitute before”, he told her before they parted. “Might as well have got one of those hookers off Sunset Boulevard”! “Pity you didn’t, they are more your level”, were her parting words to him! Caroline returned to the sanctuary of her little apartment and cried. I suppose prostitute is all I am now, she said to herself!

She had made up her mind to quit this awful “French Connection” outfit. I was a fool to agree to give it a try in the first place, she mused. Then the phone went again. This time it was Dominique. Better come over and see me was all she said and then put the phone down.

Caroline arrived at Dominique’s palatial pad and was shown up to her. Before Caroline could tell her what she could do with her Call Girl Agency, Dominique said that she had received a phone call from a very irate Brad. Then Caroline let fly and with tears in her eyes told Dominique that she was “through” with the whole thing anyway.

“Calm down darling”, said Dominique, “I am on your side”! “What do you mean”, asked Caroline? “I mean dear, that no one and that includes filthy rich Brad ….. is ever going to treat one of my girls like that and get away with it”. “You haven’t heard my side of the story”, said Caroline. “Don’t need to Honey, I had an idea that he was no good and I am very sorry that I let you in for it. It was my fault”, and with that Dominique put her arms around Caroline to comfort her.

“So you quit”, said Dominique? “Yes”, said Caroline, “I quit”! “Not just one more little assignment”? “No”! “Not even if I tell you that Arthur….. has phoned and is desperate for you to spend a little more time with him”. Caroline dried her tears. “Arthur is a sweetie”, she said. “Go on”, said Dominique, “make an old man very happy by doing just this one more job”!

Arthur had been her first “client” and had taken her to the opera. He was a very nice old man and Caroline had genuinely enjoyed going with him. She had weakened and agreed to see Arthur again and was waiting for his car to pick her up. It was a glorious morning and she had a pretty summer dress on and her fair hair was done in a ponytail. This time, instead of being taken to what he called his “town house”, Caroline was driven out into the country and arrived at the impressive gates of what would surely be a mansion. As she was driven down the drive she could see that it was indeed a lovely house.

She was greeted at the door by Arthur. “Wonderful to see you again my dear”, he said. “And you are looking lovely”. She kissed him on both cheeks and he held her schoolgirl waist a little longer than necessary! Caroline had chosen her clothes and done her hair with some care. She guessed that Arthur liked to think of her as a very young girl – a schoolgirl perhaps. So the dress she wore was very short and the ponytail hairdo made her look even younger than she was.

“I just want to enjoy your company my dear”, he said “and I have nothing planned but perhaps you would like to have a swim in my pool”? Caroline said that she would love to and was shown to a changing room. She had been advised to take a swimsuit and had selected her skimpy bikini. Arthur sat at the side of the pool in a lounger and enjoyed the sight of his nubile young friend gambolling in the water.

Afterwards Caroline donned a robe and they sat together eating a light salad lunch. Despite the fact that Arthur must have been well in his seventies they seemed to get on so well together and were laughing and really enjoying each other’s company. He told her that he had never married and she was convinced that he saw her as the daughter he never had.

After lunch Arthur said that he would like to have “a little rest” and would Caroline like to rest away from the glaring afternoon sun? She was shown to a bedroom and went to stand by the window because the view was breathtaking. Arthur had entered the room and crossed over to her. “What a lovely view”, she said. “Yes dear, it is lovely and how discerning you are”! He gently put his arms around her waist and then cupped her young breasts in his hands. She was happy for him to do so. “You are lovely, you know”, he said and kissed her neck. Then he left her to go and have his nap.

Around four o’clock there was a knock on the door and Arthur came straight in. Caroline, who had been lying on the bed in her undies, gave a girlish little shriek and Arthur apologised and fled! Caroline put a light robe on and went to find him. “I am sorry”, she said, “I didn’t really mind, you know”. Arthur held both her hands. “I should be the one to apologise”; he said and couldn’t help peering right into her robe where he could plainly see his heart’s delight in her bra and panties! Caroline always appeared not to notice his wandering eyes and, in fact was pleased that he showed an interest in her like that. It was the least she could do to increase his enjoyment.

Caroline got dressed and they went for a stroll through the gardens of his lovely house. It was time for a shower and to get ready for the evening. She had brought a very nice strapless gown and when she looked at herself in the mirror and did a little twirl she couldn’t help saying to herself, “yes Arthur’s right – I am a lovely girl”! Arthur called up to her. “Are you ready dear”? “Coming”, she said. “I must call for my car”, he said. “I have booked a table at a restaurant in town”. “Why don’t just the two of us go”, asked Caroline? “Do we need your driver”? “My eyesight is not as good as it was”, he said, “but perhaps you would like to drive”?

Caroline had never driven such a large car before but the Cadillac was very easy to manage and she soon gained confidence. “You drive very well Caroline”, said Arthur. Caroline wondered if she would ever do anything wrong for her “Sugar Daddy”!

Arthur was plainly relishing the fact that his companion was a beautiful young woman and they both enjoyed the evening. He continued to “accidentally” look down her cleavage and Caroline continued to “innocently” lean forward to give him a better view! It had hardly been the sort of day that a healthy and active teenage girl would have chosen for herself but Caroline had a warm personality and she genuinely liked Arthur, despite the age difference.

She drove them back to the big house and Arthur asked her to stay. “After all, we don’t want to knock the driver up at this hour, do we”? Then he remembered that she wouldn’t have a nightdress with her. “Oh, don’t worry about that”, Caroline said. “I always sleep in the nude”! Arthur kissed her on the cheek and went to bed visibly shaken!

Caroline left in the morning and Arthur held her by the waist again a little longer than necessary! When she arrived back at the apartment Caroline was in a dilemma. Four times she had been given “escort” assignments and she had to admit that only one of them had been horrible. What should she tell Dominique?

However, guilt had finally got the better of her and she was determined to tell Dominique that she wished to leave her employment. Dominique took it quite well. “It’s true”, she said, “that most of my girls are in their twenties or early thirties and I have never had anyone as young as you before”.

“I was about to introduce you to the son of an industrial tycoon”, said Dominique. The man had confided in her that he thought his son was shy with the opposite sex and because he remembered his time as a teenager and all the fun he had enjoyed with girls, he wanted to try to encourage his son whilst he was still young. The industrialist, who had himself enjoyed the company of several of Dominique’s “girls”, told her that he was keen for his son to meet a younger girl. Caroline was suspicious. Why was Dominique telling her all this when she knew that her “escort life” was behind her? “Because I know that my girls are not what this man was looking for”, and perhaps Caroline would just like to meet him anyway”! “I believe you are trying to manipulate me”, accused Caroline, “and I am having none of it”!

Of course Dominique was very clever and persuasive and Caroline found herself at Los Angeles airport waiting for a ‘plane that was carrying the son of the industrialist. She told herself that this was quite harmless and she had agreed to meet the boy entirely privately. The aircraft landed and it was a private executive Jet owned by the Company of the industrialist. Caroline never failed to be impressed just how wealthy some of her new friends and acquaintances were!

The boy, whose name was Mark, had been told that a young woman would meet him off the plane and that she was an employee of the Company who had been detailed to collect him. “I’m Caroline and you must be Mark”? “Hi Caroline”, said Mark. Caroline drove him to the factory offices in a car that had been supplied by his father. She had taken the precaution of familiarising herself with the layout beforehand. They were shown up to his father’s palatial office suite and Caroline met him for the first time. To her embarrassment he winked at her as they left!

Mark had been told this his presence at the factory would not be required for a couple of days as father was flying to Europe on business. Mark promptly asked Caroline out to dinner. “I would love to”, said Caroline and wondered at the same time just how shy Mark really was!

Mark seemed to be a nice boy. Certainly he was very handsome and Caroline was looking forward to spending the evening with him. Always careful with her clothes sense, she wore a black off the shoulder knee length dress and her expensive silk underwear was pure white. Not that she was out to seduce him so quickly!

He met her at her apartment and drove her to a swanky restaurant in town and Caroline told him that she had recently arrived from England whilst Mark said he was just twenty and told her some of his background. “Dad thinks I am shy with the opposite sex”, said Mark, laughing. Caroline was somewhat taken aback by this. She had been told to try to overcome his shyness and if possible, to seduce him and here he was laughing about his father’s obviously incorrect assessment of him! “Yes”, said Caroline, teasing him. “I can see that you are terrified of me”! They laughed and Mark took her hand. “I know”, he said, “lets drive down to Dad’s beach house”. “Really sir”, she said mockingly, “what do you take me for”! “Honey”, he said, “I take you for a young and very pretty call girl who has been booked to “show me the ropes”!

Caroline blushed crimson and fell silent. “So you knew all along”, she said? “Don’t get me wrong Caroline; I think it is a great idea”! “Well, I don’t”, said Caroline and near to tears she told him what had happened. She said that it was true that she had been an escort for a short while but had given the job up. She had agreed to meet him on an entirely private basis but her boss, Dominique, had talked her into doing “one final job”!

Caroline was inconsolable and they said nothing as Mark drove them home. She kissed him on the cheek. “Thank you for a lovely evening”, said Caroline, “and I’m very sorry the way it has turned out”. “Hey, look”, said Mark. “Why don’t we start again? I like you and I thought we were getting on fine”. “Yes”, said Caroline, “we were but I feel so ashamed that I was in this conspiracy to trick you and I feel that you must think me so “cheap”. We shouldn’t see each other again”. “Not cheap if I know my Dad”, quipped Mark, but for Caroline this remark was the final straw and she was in tears as she closed the door on him.