Educating Caroline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Dominique phoned to ask how Caroline had fared. She told Dominique the story and said that she hoped that they would still be friends but that she wished to get well away from the life of an escort girl. Fortunately Dominique, who could be a hard and ruthless businesswoman, had a soft spot for the young and inexperienced English girl and they parted on good terms.

No sooner had she put the phone down than it rang again. “Hi Caroline”, said Mark, “I’m really very sorry about last night and I want to apologise to you”. “It’s me that should apologise”, said Caroline, “but it was sweet of you to try and take the blame”! “Look here Caroline”, said Mark, “I really am in need of some intelligent company. Why don’t we just meet and have a spot of lunch together”? She didn’t exactly say no. “Oh, I don’t know”, she said and put the phone down. This was enough for Mark and he was soon knocking on her door! She let him in and made him a coffee. “You don’t know how awful I feel”, she began once again. “Oh heck Honey, why don’t we just forget it and have some fun together”? Caroline was feeling better and gave him a peck on his cheek. “OK, you win”, she said, “but just don’t take me for a “push over”!

The Californian sky was a deep blue as they made their way down to the beach house that Mark had spoken about the previous evening. Caroline and Mark were soon in their swimwear and together in the luxurious pool.
As he helped her out he made a predictable move to take her in his arms. She allowed him to hold her and they kissed. Caroline knew that any plans she had to resist him sexually for very long would be difficult if not impossible to keep! Two healthy youngsters were no match for the power of sexual attraction and where it would inevitably lead!

They drove to a beach restaurant and had a bite to eat and were soon back at the beach house. “Would you like to see the over place”, he asked her? They went upstairs and he showed her the beautifully furnished rooms and bedrooms. She thought that at any moment he was going to ask her to make love with him but he avoided being quite so blatant. He was no fool and knew that Caroline was afraid that she was being taken for a “good time girl”. He could see that she was a nice girl and although he fancied her rotten and wanted to throw her on the nearest bed, he had enough sense to know that he had to be diplomatic, at least for the time being.

They drove back to Caroline’s and she poured him out a drink while she showered and put another dress on. Mark had asked her out to a nightclub in Town and Caroline had almost forgotten her guilt and eagerly accepted the invitation.

They had a lovely evening and Mark returned her to her apartment quite late. When they were inside she just melted into Mark’s arms. They were very much attracted to each other and after some passionate kissing Mark was unable to resist turning her around so that he could unzip her dress. Caroline was also unable to resist his charms any further and the dress slid silently to the floor.

They retired to Caroline’s bedroom and the rather narrow bed. Caroline released his belt and pulled his pants off while Mark’s busy fingers were inside her panties. She held his rock hard manhood and told him that she had promised herself that she wouldn’t easily be seduced. Mark said, “this thing is bigger than both of us”. He had meant that sex is irresistible, but then, realising what he had just said both of them collapsed in hysterical laughter. Caroline was holding his erection and they couldn’t stop giggling. “There’s no need to brag”, she told him, with tears in her eyes from laughing.
Soon there were more urgent things to be attended to and Mark knelt between her knees and bent forward to kiss her breasts and gently nip her nipples. The next few minutes were the most wonderful experience of lovemaking that either of them had ever enjoyed. The idea that Mark was shy or inexperienced was a joke. He took her in several ways. When he made her kneel and took her from behind Caroline just shuddered with ecstasy. This was her favourite position. Finally he reached his own climax and Caroline orgasmed once more as she could feel him pumping into her. Only afterwards did Mark think to ask her if she was on the pill. The bed was too narrow for two people and they had to embrace each other all night long. Wonderful, thought Caroline. Mark kissed her while she slept. What a girl!

Caroline rose first in the morning and brought Mark a cup of coffee. “I shall have to report to Dad”, he said. “Yes, I know”, replied Caroline. “I will phone later”, said Mark, “but one thing I want to know”. “What is that”, asked Caroline? “Will you be “my girl”? In reply she kissed him lovingly and they parted.

The next few weeks Caroline and Mark saw a lot of each other. Mark’s family beach house was rarely used by his family and they found privacy both there and at Caroline’s apartment. Their lovemaking became more and more intense and enjoyable as they discovered more ways to pleasure each other. Caroline would sometimes tease Mark and tell him how shy he was! This became a joke between them because of the way that they had met. Mark’s father for some reason thought that Mark was a shy twenty-year-old virgin. The reality was, as Mark told Caroline, that he had been seduced by a twenty eight year old woman when he was thirteen and had certainly made many conquests since then! Their relationship was becoming serious and they both knew that they were in love.

One Sunday afternoon they had driven to the beach house with the intention of going for a swim. Inevitably though, they always finished up in bed together first. Caroline had a sundress on and just a pair of panties. Mark always considered it his job to undress his “girl” and Caroline would strip Mark. They indulged in heavy petting for a while and Mark then took her with some force. You are a stallion she panted gratefully as she reached her first orgasm. They lay together afterwards and talked before Caroline rose and slipped her panties on. Mark took one look at his gorgeous girl and she was back on the bed with her legs apart. This happened a third time before Mark began to flag!

“C’mon Mark”, said Caroline, “thought we came here to have a swim”? “Right”, he said, “race you to the pool”! They tore downstairs and into the lounge with the intention of reaching the pool via the patio doors. Both of them froze. “Oh my God”, said Mark, as; in their completely naked state they confronted a party made up of Mark’s family, who had obviously only just arrived! They turned around and raced back to the safety of the bedroom where they hurriedly put their clothes on.

There was a knock on the door and Mark’s father was demanding to be let in. When they were both decent Mark opened the door. “I would like you to meet Caroline”, said Mark lamely. “Yeah, yeah, I have met her before”. Turning to Caroline, he said, “you are the broad who I secretly hired for Mark”. Caroline coloured up and Mark immediately stood up for her. “She is my girl friend and you mustn’t speak to her like that”. Ignoring that remark he said, “suppose you ought to come down to meet your family”? They went downstairs and both Caroline and Mark were so embarrassed to confront them once more! Some of the older members of the family wore frosty faces but Mark’s brother and sister smiled broadly at both of them and shook Caroline’s hand.

Mark later told Caroline later that he had the most awful row with his father, who had said that if he didn’t stop seeing Caroline, that he would be out of a job and could have no more to do with the family business. They embraced each other and Mark said that he loved her and there was no way that he would give her up. She kissed him but knew that it was hopeless and that she was not prepared to ruin his life. Mark pleaded with her but her mind was made up and she made secret plans to return to England. She knew that while they lived in the same locality that neither of them would be able to part with the other.

Caroline’s flight was booked. She had phoned her mother in England, who was overjoyed that Caroline was returning home. There was a knock on the door. A girl, who Caroline recognised as Mark’s sister, was waiting to be let in. “I’m Virginia”, she said. “Yes, I know”, said Caroline with a smile, “but why are you here Virginia”? “I have been told to come and plead for you to get in touch with my brother again. He is in love with you, you know”, said Virginia. “I am in love with him”, said Caroline “but it’s hopeless and I don’t want to ruin Mark’s life or estrange him from his family, so I have decided to return to England”. The fact that she was returning to England was news to Virginia and she told Caroline that Mark would be devastated. “I am totally miserable”, said Caroline, “but Mark has told me how his father is completely dominating and will never relent and I feel that I must take this action for Mark’s sake”. “I will tell Mark what you have told me”, said Virginia “but I know my brother and he has the same determined streak as Dad has and he won’t give up on you. Personally I think you are a lovely girl for him and I will make sure that somehow or other this mess can be sorted out”. The two girls kissed before parting.

Just a day before Caroline was due to leave she had a call from Dominique. It was to tell her that Arthur had suffered a heart attack and was in hospital and quite poorly. Caroline thanked her for the information. She was saddened by this news. Arthur was a man in his late seventies who Caroline had twice visited in her role as an escort girl. He had been very kind to her and she genuinely liked him. She determined to visit Arthur in hospital that evening and he was delighted to see her. “How nice of you”, he said, “to visit a silly old man like me”! “You are a sweetie”, she told him, “and of course I wanted to come and cheer you up”. Then she told him all her news. How she had met Mark and how his Father disapproved of her. “Can’t say I blame him”, said Caroline. “After all it’s a bit degrading what I was doing”. “Nonsense”, said Arthur, “you certainly brought some sunshine into my life”. Before leaving she kissed him on both cheeks and there were tears in her eyes as they parted. It was unlikely she would ever see him again.

The British Airways Boeing 747 was on time as Caroline landed at Heathrow to be met by her mother. They had much to talk about and spent the next few days in each other’s company. It was Autumn and the English countryside looked idyllic. Caroline’s mother lived in a village in the Cotswolds and Caroline just loved to be home again, but all the time she couldn’t get Mark out of her thoughts.

The ‘phone rang early one evening and Caroline’s mother said, “it’s for you dear”. The call was from an attorney based in Los Angeles. The voice on the other end said that he was acting as probate in a will and he wanted to make an appointment to see her! Caroline patiently explained that they were about 12 hours flying time apart and she couldn’t possibly come to his office in LA! She heard the receiver being replaced and about a couple of hours later the ‘phone rang again. The same voice said that her tickets had been bought and should be at the check out desk at Heathrow in two days time. “She should make every effort to attend because it was in her interests to do so”.

Caroline was now working for the local tourist office and luckily she was due a few days off. Consequently and partly to satisfy her curiosity, she boarded flight BA626 which flew directly to LA. She booked in overnight at an airport hotel and made her way the next morning to the law office.

She was shown directly to the office of the attorney who had spoken to her on the ‘phone. They shook hands and Caroline was invited to sit down. “First I have to tell you of the death of Mr Arthur Wiggins”, he said. Caroline said how sorry she was because he was such a nice old man. “Yes”, said the attorney, “so nice that he has left you his entire estate”! Caroline was stunned. “He was indeed a very rich man and you are now the richer by several hundred million dollars”! Caroline was at first speechless. “But surely he must have had family”, she said? “Yes, he has a son and a daughter but due to a family feud a long time ago he disinherited them”.

Caroline would have to remain some time in LA whilst the details were sorted out and she rang her Mother and also her employer in England to explain the situation. Her old apartment was still available and she once more rented it again for what she imagined would be a few weeks.

When she was next summoned to the law office it was to be told that Arthur’s son and daughter had heard of their Father’s death and would be contesting the will. “However”, said her attorney, “it will be a formality as the old man was of sound mind when he made the will out to Caroline and they would not stand a chance of inheriting a penny”. Caroline was distraught. She told her attorney that she had no moral claim to the estate and she wished to see the son and daughter. Her attorney forbade her to do so, but she was insistent. “Very well”, he said, “but be careful not to compromise your position”.

Caroline hired a car and drove the considerable distance to where they both lived. She arrived at the house of the son as arranged and met him and his sister. They were polite but she was coldly received. Caroline wished to know just what had happened in the past to bring about such hostility in a family. They explained that they had not approved of the woman that he had married after their mother died. They said that she had obviously only married him for his money. Arthur had given them an ultimatum. Either they accept his new wife into the family or they would not hear from him again. Eventually his second wife also died but the rift had never been healed.

Caroline asked, “then is it true that you were concerned that your father had been conned”? They said that their father realised later that they had been correct in their opinion but he was stubborn and his later life was spent in lonely isolation. When Caroline parted they shook hands and she left them with the opinion that they deserved something from the estate.

Caroline was in a dilemma. She felt that she had no right to this money but she also needed to be convinced of Arthur’s children’s explanation of events. She visited her attorney again and he was able to speak to friends of Arthur’s family. Eventually he contacted Caroline again and told her that what they had told her was perfectly true. Caroline made up her mind. She told her attorney that she rejected the whole of the estate in favour of Arthur’s children. The attorney was dumbfounded. “Do you realise”, he said, “that you are turning down an enormous fortune”? Caroline had often struggled to make ends meet in the past and she probably would have to do so in the future, but her conscience would always worry her if she took what she considered was not rightfully hers. “What you have never had you never miss”, she told herself.

Soon Caroline was winging her way back to England. She had not seen Mark and he was not aware that she had been so close otherwise he would surely have been at her door. She still missed him terribly but was resolute that she could never have him. During the flight Caroline marvelled at the strength of her own character! “First I give up my lover and then I give up a fortune”, she thought to herself! “Ah well, that’s life”! Her Mother collected her from the airport and she never did tell her exactly why she had returned to Los Angeles and what she had forgone. Autumn had turned to winter and winter was giving way to Spring. Caroline returned to her job and tried to come to terms with life as it was.

One late afternoon when Caroline returned home from work her Mother told her that a Mr Draper was in the lounge and would like a word with her. Draper was Mark’s family name and she just flew into the lounge expecting to see Mark. Instead she was astonished to see Mark’s father standing there! “You look a little taken aback my dear”, he said! “Well yes, of course I am”, said Caroline. “Let me explain that I am over here on business but first I had to track you down”. Caroline thought she had left no address for Mark to contact her and told him so. “Yes, yes, I know all about that but don’t forget that I have the power to employ people to do that sort of thing”!

Mark’s Father then had another surprise for Caroline. “I have come to apologise to you”, he said, “and to tell you that I had you as a gold digger and now realise that you are certainly not that”. He explained that the law firm that Caroline had been involved with was the same firm that his Company used and he was friendly with the attorneys. Caroline’s attorney had been talking to Mark’s Father on the golf course and told him about this extraordinary English girl who had turned down a vast inheritance. Her name was mentioned and it had dawned upon Mr Draper that this was probably the same girl who Mark had fallen in love with.

“Why don’t you go into the garden and think about what I have just spoken about”, said Mr Draper. Caroline pricked up her ears at this! Could it be that Mark was somewhere very close? She ran into the garden and straight into Mark’s arms. They kissed passionately and held each other for an eternity. Meanwhile Caroline’s Mother had entered the lounge with a couple of glasses of Champagne and she and Mr Draper were toasting the happy couple through the window…..!