Educating Charlie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It moved away from the top of her pussy again and pumped against her thigh. Charlie tried to catch her breath in this moment of restbite. It was all in vain though and it was quickly back on her, vibrating against the lower parts of her cunt. It moved upwards and she felt like she was fire. Her skin felt raw and becoming puffy around it. The assault continued upwards and felt like it was trying to get inside her as it passed her opening, before it reached her hood again. She knew she was exposed and must be becoming very wet as the machine slipped easily around. It lingered and pressed, whilst the intensity went up several levels and Charlie felt like she might pass out.

Mercifully it moved to the skin above her sex and rolled around. Charlie started to sink back into her body and felt her heartbeat almost reach its peak. Her breast were bouncing and swinging from heavy breathing, whilst her whole body was starting to shake. She noticed a bead of sweat run down her face from the vibrations running through her body and she tried to concentrate on the droplet of water in a effort to mentally hide from the machine about to attack again.

She reached an almost zen like place and could feel the path of her sweat over every micro hair on her face. She could do this, she thought hopefully. The sweat bead suddenly found gravity and ran quickly down the remaining contours, fell, and was absorbed by the bed sheet around her. Then the drilling started again.

Charlie gasped and gripped her eyelids shuts as the wand went back to its favourite position of rocking against the top of her sex and clitoris, but this time decided to stay. It pressed into her and she felt explosive waves run outwards throughout every tip of herself. The feeling of blacking out returned and the waves running from her pussy now felt like small electric shocks. Patterns started to form behind her eyelids and she knew she was falling. The lack of control was terrifying and she starting thrashing against the restraints in an effort to escape. Her skin was on fire and she felt her whole body harden in defence. Her nipples were like bullets and the lips of her sex were tightening. The fuse was lit and she accepted her fate. She exploded.

A few minutes later Charlie awoke and groggily tried to remember what had happened. She was still tied up and Jake hovered over her with a huge grin and a rock-hard erection.

"Oh. My. God. Charlie!" was all he could say, beaming. She tried to smile back at him. Her body ached, but in a good way. She felt sleepy but also felt a slow-burning desire in her loins that hadn't been stated.

Somehow Jake knew there was more in her.

"More?" Jake asked, eager to continue. She hesitated but knew her body wanted it. She bit her lip and then nodded, choosing her fate.

Jake wasted no time in pressing it on her again. There was no foreplay. No teasing. It just pressed hard against her.

In no time at all she was back to what she previously remembered and the same fears returned. She tried to suppress them but her mind always feared the unknown.

She looked around to keep her bearings and hoped not to pass-out again. She looked down her body and could see her boobs swaying about and felt the vibrator moving and pushing her. She felt her bones almost rocking. Suddenly the electric sparks returned and spasms started from her neither-regions. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she was left just feeling the build up of her next orgasm.

She felt it building and the tightening of her stomach muscles. She then felt her body pressing downwards into the mattress involuntary whilst something was created. Ever increasing circles of muted pleasure ran through her body and the slight taste of blood entered her mouth from where she was still biting on her lip. She let go and moaned loudly.

Seconds later the feelings changed and she felt a tidal wave approaching and started to panic as this felt different to the last time. She managed to regain vision and looked at her partner in fear but, like in a bad dream, she couldn't speak. She then thought she was going to pee herself as this large metaphorical wave was about to wash over her. She gritted her teeth, closed her eyes and knew something embarrassing was about to happen. The wave hit and the dam broke. Charlie felt something burst out of her but pleasure was beyond anything she ever imagined, as she violently spasmed in the aftermath. As she lay there as the wand was removed she felt as sticky wetness along her legs and she just blissfully smiled, thinking about how, suddenly, she didn't care.

Jake couldn't take any more and after witnessing Charlie squirt, he clambered over her body. He kneeled over her chest and pressed his hard cock to her lips which simply opened and accepted. The length slipped unaided down her throat and he felt himself press against her face. The still dazed Charlie offered nothing in return so he started slid in and out of her mouth. Jake then had an idea and twisted and turned before refinding the magic wand. He turned it back on and turned it on Charlie for a third time. Within a matter of moments she was slivering around in pleasure which Jake felt as her head involuntarily pulled back and forth against his cock. The vibrations of her body started to buzz through to him as it just lay in her mouth, causing Jake to moan and feel his breathing start to increase.

Jake suddenly realised he wasn't going to last much long with the build-up to this event and turned his attention on Charlie. He pressed the machine with vigour in an effort to make her cum at the same time as him. Within seconds his tactics worked and the wand worked its magic for a third, and final, time. Charlie started thrashing around against her restraints, her back arched, and then she burst into mini spasms. This was too much for Jake, and the combination of knowing what pleasure he was giving her and reciprocation received through her movements on his penis, caused him to cum volcanically down her throat.

He fell off her a few moments later and moved around the bed releasing her. They didn't utter a word and simply spooned each other, falling asleep just minutes later.

* * *

By Christmas Charlie had become almost a different person and was becoming firmly in control of her own sexuality. She often would incite sexual adventures between her and Jake, and it felt like her education was almost complete. One day she became so brazen that she forced Jake to strip as soon he walked in the door from work. She then grabbed his cock and dragged him to the bedroom. Once inside she pushed him to the bed, much as he had done to her on many occasions. Jake smiled to himself and let her take the lead and lay passive. He was greeted with a barrage of kisses from head to toe. She slowly and subtly moved him up the bed before kissing him passionately on the lips. Jake failed to notice her little movements when suddenly she grabbed his wrists and pulled them to his trusty restraints. He giggled and allowed her to tie him up, realising they had never been used on him.

Charlie moved down the bed and kissing along his chest and along his abs. She reached his semi-hard penis and pondered what to do. Then her tongue slid out and she gently ran it from base to tip, causing him to twitch and get harder. She then moved down his thighs, calfs, and feet. She grabbed them and pulled them to the lower restraints and Jake closed his eyes believing he was in for a treat.

He felt her work back up his body until she reached his crotch again. She gently took him in her hand and massaged his cock. Jake loved her delicate hands wrapped around his sex and began to moan as she lazily stroked him up and down. She then started to blow on the head of his cock and he thought he was in heaven. Her head went south and whilst she still fondled him, kissed his testicles.

By this point he was rock-hard and Charlie returned to the head. She licked away the pre-cum from the tip, before taking him in her mouth. He lay in ecstasy as she slowly took his length, grinding slightly with her teeth in just the way he liked. He felt her tongue lap at the top of his balls before sliding upwards along the shaft. She then picked up the pace with her sucking and started sliding her mouth up and down.

Jake didn't know how long he could last but didn't care as this was the best blow-job he had ever received. His cock was like iron and tingled with pleasure. Charlie released him from her mouth and kissed his head once again before letting his sex fall away and lie against his stomach. He was relieved for the restbite and took in what his body was feeling for a few seconds as he lay there with the hardest erection he'd ever had between his legs.

He heard Charlie get off the bed and mutter something like, "cute." He didn't take any noticed and waited with his eyes shut for the blow-job to start up again. Then he heard the bedroom door open and shut. Then the front door open and shut.

He eyes opened in confusion, and then panic. What the hell was going on? He pulled against the restraints and immediately realised their power. His erection subsided.

Jake lay there for about an hour with no idea what the hell was going on. There was no point screaming for help, for no other reason than being found in his current situation. Why had Charlie done this? was all he could ponder. He wondered how he had pissed her off? He also wondered who would find him? How would he explain this? Would someone find him!?

The front door then opened and Jake felt hugely relieved...then anger!

"Charlie, what the fuck!?" Jake screamed.

"Oh, is that Jake?" He heard back, realising it wasn't Charlie.

The bedroom door opened and in burst Liz, who stopped dead in her tracks.

She stared at the spectacular spread X of a naked Jake with wide eyes that was soon accompanied by a wide grin.

They stared at each other for almost a minute in silence before Charlie entered the room behind Liz. She looked straight into Jake's eyes and offered a mischievous grin which Liz caught as she turned to her friend for explanation.

"Oh, you kinky little minx," was all Liz could say, before looking back at the naked Jake laying in front of her. "Boy, you've changed Charlie!"

Liz walked forward and inspected the tied specimen before sitting down on the side of the bed and looking back at Charlie.

"A nice cuppa would be great, Charlie." Liz said turning, giving her a wink.

After Charlie left the room, Liz leaned into Jake and put her hand up to her mouth, as if she was about to tell him a secret.

"I think you've created a monster!" she said in a strange, jokey voice and pulling a mocking face. In a click her beautiful face returned and a look of seduction ran along her lips. "Now, what to do with you?"

She shuffled closer and leaned over him before running her fingernail down along his chest in slow circles.

"Fuck Liz," he replied, trying to pull away from her. "You're tickling me. Look, joke's over. You girls have had your fun..."

"I think we might need to gag our prisoner," screamed Liz, before, ironically, picking up the sash from his dressing gown and threatening him with it. Jake could tell from the look on her face that she was serious, so he shut-up.

"Now, now, now," Liz continued, as she sat back down on the bed and started playing with him again. "I must say, your cock is quite beautiful, but then again, it could be the pose!" She added, before sniggering to herself.

By this point her attention had turned to his lower half and she continued to run her fingernail along his body. She cupped his balls when the opportunity arose and felt their weight.

"You're a lot bigger than I remember, Jakey boy," she said, before roughly rolling his testicles in her hand. She then lifted his flaccid penis and felt the weight of that, before gripping it. She then started to wank him quickly.

She lifted his dick upwards and her small, boney hands surprisingly made mincemeat out of him. He quickly felt blood rushing to his member and he grew stiff as she pumped him with all she had.

"Ah, I remember now," she added, as he grew to full erection. She gave him a few more strokes before releasing him from her grasp. She jumped to her feet and walked around the room before stopping before the chest of draws. Liz smiled to herself and picked up his phone, leaving Jake looking terrified. She played with for a few seconds before turning it towards him and taking a picture.

Bouncing back onto the bed she scrambled up to his head and showed him the photo. He looked ridiculous being spread eagled and sporting a huge hard-on but she loved it. She then turned her attention back to the phone. Jake watched in terror as she went through his address book before finding Amy's number. Shit, why I hadn't I deleted her fucking number, he thought.

Liz deftly took hold of his cock once again and slowly jerked him up and down whilst also setting up the picture message.

"Liz, this isn't a fucking game! That's real life," was all he got get out and he watched it be setup and ready to send by Liz.

She paused and looked him in the eye. "I think Amy will like your little portrait after your last little exchange of images," she replied before pressing send.

Jake lay in shock as Liz got back up and placed the phone down where she found it. At that precise moment Charlie walked back in with, further shocking Jake, two cups of tea, one of which Liz took one off her enthusiastically. The afternoon was now turning into a surreal event and Charlie just smiled when she saw his erection had retuned.

The strange parallel world that Jake now existed in continued to get worse and over the next ten minutes he lay in limbo whilst the two girls sat on the bed and drank their tea around his naked body. He felt like screaming but knew he was under their control in the same way that he had once controlled Charlie.

Jake almost fell asleep as he was left dormant in his shackles whilst the girls discussed banal, everyday things around him. Finally the tone of Liz's voice changed and she turned the conversation back to the current situation.

"How far do you really want this to go, Charlie?" She asked, nodding in his direction. Charlie shrugged, as if not having a plan.

"How about this far?" Liz asked, before putting her cup down and leaning in and gently caressing Charlie's face before kissing her lips. Charlie shyly returned the embrace and Jake watched in awe as he saw then tongues clash.

"How about this far?" continued Liz, as the embrace ended and she climbed over Jake's crotch. She looked back at Charlie, who didn't move or say anything. Liz then leaned down and ran kisses along Jake's semi-erect cock, whilst still staring at Charlie.

Jake stopped breathing and was waiting for Charlie to crack but she simply watched as Liz took him in her mouth and her tongue washed over the bulb of his penis. He caught his breath and started to groan as she started to bob up and down on his sex making him fully hard yet again. She paused and felt him in her mouth, deciding that was enough.

"So, Charlie, what shall we do with him now?" she questioned after releasing him from her mouth and taking him in her hand.

Charlie didn't say anything in reply but simply reached under the bed and pulled up the trusty magic wand. Jake's eyes widened, wondering what the hell she had planned.

Within seconds it was in the giggling Liz's hands and the thing was roaring. Jake realised that it had never been used on him and he didn't know what to expect, knowing only the trepidation that Charlie once felt about the sex toy. With that Liz rolled it over his ballsack and Charlie scooted down to get a better look.

Jake didn't like the feeling at first and it was almost painful as it simply rolled his testicles back and forth, but Liz knew what she was doing and soon it was running up his shaft. He pulled his head up to see the action and enjoyed the vibrations as it ran up and down, although it felt like it was only further teasing him. Soon it was pressed against firmly against the underside of his helmet and tingling sensations started to run through him. His tormentor then lifted his cock up from his stomach and rolled the vibrator around his head, causing him to groan.

The girls played with him a bit longer and Charlie took a turn massaging his meat before giving it back to her friend. Jake didn't know what to make of the experience as he felt something bubbling within him but longed for proper attention. He watched as Liz pulled the wand away and fiddled with it. The roar became louder and it rammed back against the sensitive part of his penis. The vibrations sent shivers through him and suddenly he felt like he might come at any second. He felt muscles inside him tighten and contract. He felt his balls tighten. At last, he thought in relief.

Liz lifted his cock again and pressed it hard into the machine. The two girls were inches from his sex, watching in awe and expectation. He felt his breathing getting slightly ragged and knew the moment was upon him. He was on the edge... but it just wouldn't happen. He needed just a few helpful strokes but the girls hadn't noticed. Waves passed over him where he would edge closer but simply could not cum.

Still Liz pressed it hard against him but it just got more and more intense without ending. He started to wonder if he could actually cum like this and felt like this was some new kind of torture. Everything inside of him was pushing and he just closed his eyes. He imagined a huge gate opening as he felt fingernails brush and tickle his balls. It was enough and finally he knew he was past the point of no return. He felt a huge stream of cum from deep within rush suddenly without hindrance or barrier. He felt it leave him and then a huge splash against chest and stomach. A second stream came and flew just as high into the air. He heard the girls roaring with laughter as his ejaculations continued. Finally it stopped and he felt drained.

At some point he felt himself being cleaned by the girls and then a pair of lips kissed his. He opened his eyes slowly and saw Charlie in front of him. She smiled.

"Nice?" was all she asked. He nodded in reply, still not quite believing she had gone through with this. The surprises continued and he watched as she took off her jumper, revealing a sexy lacy bra underneath. He looked around her and noticed Liz was still there, just watching. Turning back to Charlie, he saw her remove the bra and her large breasts came into view. Without saying a word she was dangling them over his mouth and he took them, like a babe at the mound. He sucked, kissed and licked them, whilst she stripped further. Charlie was then also naked in front of their friend before she clambered onto the bed properly. Soon enough she had straddled his chest in a reverse cowgirl position. She then shimmed backwards until her arse was over his face and she careful dropped her sex onto his lips.

Liz was almost shocked at the image in front of her. She had seen Charlie naked a few times but never in such an intense sexual situation as this. She took in her friend's amazing curvaceous body and started to truly get turned on. She looked down her body and beneath a thin landing strip of pubic hair, and saw Jake almost being suffocated but enthusiastically lapping at Charlie's offering. She then looked down his body and saw his penis returning to life. It slowly started to fill with blood again and slowly twitched to a twelve o'clock position. Even in its semi-erect state she wanted it.

Charlie beat her to it first though and fell forward, giving Jake some breathing room and whilst also grabbing at his sex. She took it in her hand and then lifted the tip to her mouth. Liz was amazed; was this was the shy friend she had known all these years!? Suddenly his dick was gone and the couple engaged in the sixty-nine position in front of her.