Educating Dustin Rhodes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking directly into my eyes, Holly gently grasped my cock and positioned it where it needed to be.

"Don't hesitate," she commanded. "I'll be fine."

Maintaining eye contact with the beautiful young woman lying beneath me, I applied pressure until I felt resistance and then gave a quick thrust, burying myself deeply inside her.

A sharp intake of breath and a few rapid blinks of her eyes announced that our goal had been achieved. Holly Blake was no longer a virgin.

"I'm sorry I hurt you," I whispered into her ear as I held her close and kissed the side of her neck.

"There wasn't much pain and it didn't last very long. All I feel now is a slight burning sensation."

That bothered me so I started to withdraw.

"Don't you dare pull out!" Holly ordered, grabbing my hips. "I'm not finished with you yet. I want you to cum inside me," she added.

"I don't want to keep hurting you," I whispered.

"I'm okay. Just go slowly at first."

Very slowly I began to move inside her, ever mindful that I might still be causing her some discomfort. Holly responded by moving tentatively beneath me, clearly beginning to enjoy what was happening to her.

"I'm just practicing for this weekend," she said with a smile, looking up into my eyes. "Go a little faster now."

In response, I picked up the pace a bit. Holly let out a soft moan and began to rock her hips gently in time with my new tempo.

"A little harder please," she directed and I complied.

"That's perfect," she whispered as she began to counterthrust more emphatically against me. Her small cries of pleasure filled the bedroom as I maintained the pace she needed. Slipping my arms beneath her shoulders, I cradled her head in my hands and studied her beautiful face.

"I'm not going to be able to cum again," she whispered, "but what you're doing to me feels really good. Keep doing it as long as you can."

Holly's obvious enjoyment, and the feel of my cock sliding easily inside her, quickly became more than I could handle. With a muted groan I filled her pussy with several convulsive spurts and slowly brought my thrusting to a halt.

We held each other tightly as we regained control of our breathing. Eventually, I withdrew and knelt between her legs. Holly didn't move. Glancing down, I saw a small spot of blood on the sheet and traces of blood on my dripping cock. Rolling to one side, I pulled her into my arms just as she began to cry.

"Are you okay?" I asked, now concerned that something had gone terribly wrong.

"I'm fine," she sobbed.

"Then what's wrong?" I was now getting ready to panic.

"I'm...I'm crying because I'm so happy," she finally said between catches in her voice. "I've been thinking about this night since New Year's. I had no idea how perfect it was going to be. Thank you for making it wonderful."

"Thank you for choosing me," I countered.

"Dusty, I chose you years ago. I've had a crush on you since I was thirteen. And a couple of years ago when I learned how to give myself a climax, you were at the center of my fantasies. But I never thought we'd be together. Then you came home for the holidays and I realized you were attracted to me. I prayed every night afterwards that you would leave the Navy and come home to me. Now I know there is a god."

"All I know is that, god or no god, you are special and I am very happy to be with you."

"You'll be even happier after we've fucked ourselves half to death this weekend," she said with a wicked grin. Now grab a blanket off that chair and hold me tight for the rest of the night."

"Don't you want to take a shower first? We're a little messy."

"I don't care. We'll shower together in the morning before you go to work and I'll throw the sheet in the washer. I'm sleepy now."

"Good night Holly," I whispered to her after turning off the night light and covering us both with the blanket.

"Kiss me again," she ordered, turning to face me in the dark.

When the long, tender kiss ended, I rolled her back onto her side and pulled her close to me spoon-fashion.

"Good night, Dusty," she murmured. "Dream about what we just did."

"I hope so."

****

To be continued...

*****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated.