Educating Dustin Rhodes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay," she murmured. "Go ahead and lie on top of me, I like to feel your weight."

I relaxed a little but still kept most of my weight on knees and elbows. Holly weighed about a hundred pounds. I outweighed her by at least seventy.

Eventually I withdrew and resumed a sitting position while Holly rolled to her feet and took off for the downstairs bathroom, having learned a lesson earlier in the day. While she was gone, I inspected the sofa for telltale stains and didn't find any evidence of fornication on the fabric that might attract Mrs. Blake's attention.

Moments later, Holly reappeared with her dress back in place. I grabbed my shorts and took my turn in the bathroom. When I returned, she was waiting for me with two glasses of wine which we took back outside to enjoy on the porch swing.

"Why couldn't I cum in that position? The book says most woman can achieve orgasm on top."

"Your knees and the back of the sofa kept you from moving forward far enough on my lap. If we had been on the bed you would have had much more maneuvering room. There are a couple of ways for you to be on top. There's also a way to do it in a straight-backed chair with your legs dangling on each side of my hips, I'll show you tomorrow if you like."

"I would like that," she replied. "Plus I want to try some of the positions in the book where you fuck me from the back."

"If you insist," I answered.

"I do."

****

When I awoke the next morning, Holly was snuggled up against me spoon-fashion, still sound asleep. As carefully as I could, I reached behind my back to retrieve the tube of lube from the bedside table. After putting a dollop onto my fingers, I reached down between her legs and eased a finger into her pussy from the back.

"Wha...what are you doing?" she asked, her voice hoarse from sleep. And then "Oh...oh...that feels good."

As I continued to probe, Holly awakened fully and began to push back against my hand. As soon as I had some of the lube distributed, I withdrew my hand, smeared the remainder on my cock, and eased it gently into her pussy.

"I read about this one," she offered. "I think I'm gonna to like it."

"I think you will too," I answered as I pulled her torso into my chest to change the angle of penetration. I wanted the head of my cock to impact her G-spot when I started thrusting. Holly had no idea what to expect.

My second or third thrust hit the bullseye and Holly reacted as I hoped she would.

"Oh God! Do that again!" she cried.

For the next minute or so, I played her like a drum, thrusting rhythmically into her as her cries became louder and more urgent. Soon she was clawing at the sheets, her cries filling the room as she ramped up quickly and then dropped over the edge. A half dozen thrusts later, I spurted into her with a loud groan.

Holding her tightly while her tremors subsided, I kissed the side of her neck and gently reached around to caress her breasts.

"That was unbelievable," she finally whispered.

"Do you know what a G-spot is?" I asked her.

"I ran across the term when I was researching, but I was more interested in what was going to happen the first time we had sex so I didn't pursue it."

I explained the G-spot to her and then continued.

"I was stimulating your G-spot with my fingers last night on the porch swing. This morning I was able to impact it with the head of my cock because of the penetration angle I was using."

"I want you to do that to me again before the weekend is over," she declared. "It felt so good!"

I was now acutely aware of the fact that I had a naturally and shamelessly orgasmic young woman on my hands who had few, if any, inhibitions. I couldn't believe my good luck. As I had been with Alex, Holly was an enthusiastic pupil, willing to experience sex in all its variations. I could hardly wait to see what the remainder of the day would entail.

"I'm hungry," Holly announced moments later. "Let's go downstairs and have breakfast. Then I'll show you a position in the book that I'd like to try. At least one more orgasm before lunch seems like a reasonable goal to me. Maybe two if I'm lucky."

"I'll see what I can do," I answered with a chuckle. "You are a greedy little thing."

"Sometimes greed is good," she countered. "Did you pack a robe for the weekend?"

"I did."

"Put it on. You'll have no need of anything more elaborate this morning," she informed me as she donned a little terry cloth thing that just barely concealed her pussy.

****

Holly was inspired to fix a solid breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee. While we were enjoying our second cup of coffee, she excused herself and then returned with her book.

"Here's what I want to try next," she said, pointing to a drawing of a woman kneeling on the side of a bed while her partner fucked her from behind.

"That's similar to what we did this morning," I offered, "except this one is vertical rather than horizontal. But I need to warn you that I will have much more leverage standing behind you than I did lying beside you. This is a position that's designed for powerful fucking."

"Then let's go do it right now, Holly suggested, her voice a little husky and her breathing already accelerating. "I want to be powerfully fucked."

"Don't you think we should wash the dishes first?" I inquired with a straight face, just for fun.

"Screw the dishes," she declared. "Come with me."

Holly had her robe off by the time we crossed the threshold into her bedroom. Turning to face me, she untied the belt on my robe, pulled it down off my shoulders, and let it drop to the floor. I was already partially erect just from looking at her splendid body and knowing what we were about to do.

Ten seconds later she was kneeling on the edge of the bed, her legs spread widely apart and her upper body pressed firmly into the mattress.

"Is this about right," she inquired.

"Holly, that's perfect. But don't you think a little foreplay might be in order?"

"Foreplay? I don't need any foreplay. I'm already half way to an orgasm and you haven't even touched me yet. Besides, you have about a pint of K-Y Jelly at your disposal," she added.

The lube seemed like a good idea, Holly's apparent arousal notwithstanding, so I applied a generous amount to my now fully developed erection and stepped up behind her.

"Oh Jesus," Holly sighed as I slowly eased my cock into her pussy. "This is going to feel so good!" she added as she gave her little round ass a brief wiggle.

I intended to take my time, not just to savor the moment, but also to allow Holly plenty of time to get used to something she had only seen in a drawing. Grasping her by the hips, I spent a couple of minutes employing a slow tempo, ensuring that I was able to enter her fully without causing any discomfort.

Taking her small sounds of pleasure as evidence that all was well, I picked up the pace a little and began to fuck her with greater force. Holly snapped her head up and let out a little yelp in response.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, desperate to avoid hurting her.

"Yes! Oh God yes!" she replied, her voice quavering a little as she began to comprehend what was about to happen to her.

Now more confident, I increased the speed and power of my thrusts until the sound of my flesh striking hers began to fill the room, competing with her cries of pleasure as she responded to the intense stimulation. Soon she was clawing at the sheets for the second time that day and screaming with her face pressed hard into the mattress while I pounded my cock into her with all my strength.

Seconds later Holly let out a piercing scream and went over the top. A dozen strokes later I lost control and spewed into her, my knees nearly buckling from the power of my contractions.

Barely able to maintain my footing, I slowed to a gentle rhythm, enjoying the sensation of my cock sliding smoothly in and out of a pussy that was still experiencing aftershocks from a shattering orgasm.

When I finally released my hold on her hips, Holly collapsed onto the bed and went limp. Joining her, I rolled her over to face me and then wrapped my arms around her trembling body. Brushing her hair out of the way, I kissed her neck, her ears, her eyelids, and her lips. Slowly she began to respond and then eagerly pressed her lips hard against mine in a long, slow kiss.

"I don't know what to say," she whispered when we eventually broke away. "I'm in some sort of sensory overload right now. I was pretty sure that sex was going to be good, but I had no idea it was going to be like this. I feel completely overwhelmed."

"We can always stop doing this sort of thing," I suggested with a grin. "Maybe go to the gym or something instead."

"Not on your life. But I do need to rest for a while. My legs are still shaking and I'm having a little trouble wrapping my head around the things you've been doing to me. Just hold me for a while."

A while turned out to be more than an hour as we both dozed off, floating in post-coital bliss. When we awoke it was nearly noon.

"Let's go to Milo's for lunch," I suggested after we both cleaned up a bit and got dressed. Holly donned the same shorts and bare midriff outfit she had worn when I first saw her after returning from Hawaii. I didn't think her choice was accidental. I put on my standard summer uniform - shorts, topsiders, and a T-shirt.

Between the leisurely stroll to Milo's, taking our time with lunch, and another slow walk back by a different route, it was nearly two o'clock when we arrived back at Holly's.

"I think we should take a shower together and go back to bed," announced Holly. "I've recovered nicely and I'm ready to try something new. Maybe I'll get on top again. You said there are a couple of different ways I can do that."

"I have something else in mind but the shower is a good idea," I responded.

"What are you going to do to me this time?" she inquired with a smile.

"You'll just have to wait and see," I answered with a smile of my own.

Our shower was a near duplicate of the one we took the evening before, with lots of soapy lather applied to each other's skin. Once again I was forced to caution Holly about washing my cock too fast.

"Oh all right then," she complained. "We might as well get out of the shower now." I agreed and said so.

Grabbing a large bath towel, I took my time removing the moisture from Holly's skin and then mine.

"Let me dry your hair," I suggested.

"I'd like that," she responded.

For the next ten minutes I used the hairdryer and then her brush to return her lush mane of thick blonde hair to its natural state. When I finished, she turned toward me and tilted her face up for a kiss. The kiss lasted a long time and I could feel her heart beating against mine.

"And what have we here?" she asked as she reached down to grasp my erection at the end of the kiss. "Is it time to give this guy another workout?"

"Not yet," I replied. "Come with me."

Leading her down the hallway to her room, I gestured toward the bed.

"Lie down on your back in the middle of the bed and open your legs," I ordered. "Wide."

"What? No foreplay?"

"Something a little different," I relied. "Now do what I told you."

Holly complied with a smile. I took a moment to admire the blonde haired beauty who was lying before me, her hair fanned out across a pillow, her firm breasts pointed skyward, and her legs widely splayed.

"Whatever it is that you plan on doing to me, I think you should get started," she suggested as she cupped her breasts and began teasing the nipples with thumbs and forefingers.

Without a word, I eased my body down onto the bed, lowered my face into the triangle of silky blond hair between her thighs, and slipped my tongue between the folds of her pussy.

"Oh...oh...oh God" she whispered. "I was hoping this would happen before the weekend was over."

Those were her last intelligible words before she became awash in sensation as I employed all my oral skills to gently push her up the slope towards what I hoped would be a spectacular orgasm. Avoiding direct clitoral contact for several minutes, I remained alert for signs that Holly was ready for more stimulation.

It didn't take long for her to draw her legs back and rotate her hips upward into my face, clearly signaling that she wanted me to be more aggressive. Her soft moans and cries carried the same message. In response, I gently brushed the tip of my tongue across her clit.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she chanted as I repeated the motion with rapid flicks of my tongue while Holly rocketed up to the peak of her arousal. Sensing that she was about to cum, I sucked her clit in between my lips and applied more pressure with my rapidly moving tongue.

Holly clasped her hands behind my head, pulled my face hard into her pussy, and let out a loud, high-pitched cry as her body began to shudder in release. Wave after wave of orgasmic tremors wracked her small frame as I continued to manipulate her clit.

"Oh God!" she shrieked, pushing my head away. "Oh my God! Stop!" I complied immediately and began to kiss the insides of her trembling thighs.

A few moments later I looked up. Holly had flung one forearm over her eyes, her breasts were rising and falling rapidly, and she was moaning softly in between ragged breaths. Repositioning my body alongside of hers, I folded her into my arms and waited for her to recover.

"That was absolutely wonderful," she eventually whispered against the side of my neck. "I thought I was going to cum forever but then everything became too intense. I hope you aren't disappointed that I had to make you stop."

"Of course I'm not disappointed," I replied. "I'm just happy that I was able to do that for you."

"Yeah, well, now it's my turn. Roll over onto your back," she ordered.

Up until then, all my blowjobs had been provided by Alex and she was a virtuoso. I knew that Holly would be tentative at first, but a shipmate once told me that his worst blowjob was wonderful so I had high expectations.

Holly did a good job, employing her lips, tongue, teeth and hands to quickly have me moaning and thrusting upwards a little from time to time. Within a few minutes, I was getting ready to cum when she stopped.

"You can't cum in my mouth. I'm not ready for that yet, so I'm going to finish you off with my hand. Besides, I clearly felt you ejaculate inside me Monday night and I want to see what happens," Holly announced. "Hand me the lube."

I didn't give a shit how she did it. I was ready. Reaching out to the bedside table, I retrieved the lube and handed it to her. Seconds later she was stroking rapidly up and down the shaft of my cock. I groaned with pleasure and pulled a pillow over my face to muffle the sounds I knew I was going to make when she pushed me over the edge.

It didn't take long. I felt the pressure build until it was unbearable and then exploded into the air with a roar into the pillow.

"Wow!" exclaimed a voice from somewhere far away as I continued to vocalize my pleasure through a mouthful of pillow.

When I regained full consciousness a few seconds later I placed the pillow behind my head and looked at Holly. She was still gently stroking my cock and her hand was covered with the results of my orgasm.

"I'm impressed," she declared. "Your first shot must have gone six or eight inches straight up. The second went almost as high and then there were several smaller ones. I didn't know guys could do that."

"I don't know what other guys can do," I replied, "and I have no intention of letting you find out," I added with a grin.

"Not to worry. I can't imagine how sex with anyone else could be better that it is with you. Stay where you are, I'll be right back."

She returned a couple of minutes later with a warm washcloth, cleaned up the mess we had made, and lay down by my side.

"You've worn me out. I don't think I can have sex again until after dinner," she declared, making me laugh out loud. Holly started to laugh as well.

"I didn't think it was possible to have too much sex," she continued when we calmed down a little.

"We haven't had too much sex," I told her. "We've had exactly the right amount. I think 'sated' is the right word and it is only a momentary feeling. We'll be ready to go at it again this evening. I promise."

"And just what are you intending to do to me next," Holly inquired.

"Maybe we'll try that chair thing I told you about last night."

"Hmmmmm. Sounds good," she murmured and then drifted off into a light sleep.

****

"I changed my mind," Holly announced when she awoke and glanced at the clock radio beside her bed. "It's only five thirty and we had a late lunch. We won't eat dinner for another couple of hours. That's too much time to waste."

"Would you like to go play tennis or something," I responded with a straight face.

"No. I wanna fuck," she responded with a wide grin.

"Gee. Do we have to?"

"Yes. If I recall, there are three ways we can do it with me on top, at least according to you."

"Well, come here then," I ordered as I pulled her into my arms.

Two minutes later I had her digging her fingernails into my biceps, thrusting her pussy hard against my probing fingers, and crying out softly with her mouth pressed against the side of my neck. Breaking free of her grasp, I rolled onto my back, grabbed the lube, and applied a thin coating to my fully developed erection.

About three seconds later Holly straddled my hips and was guiding my cock into position. With a loud moan she lowered herself onto its shaft.

"God that feels good," she breathed.

Just as she had done the night before, Holly spent some time experimenting, this time with more success.

"You were right," she said, sitting still for a moment. "I have lots more room to maneuver in bed than I did on the sofa last night. I could cum pretty quickly if I wanted to."

"Don't you want to?"

"We still have two more variations to try."

"Okay," I responded, "then lie on top of my body with your legs extended straight back behind you. Let them fall on either side of my hips."

"This is sort of like an upside down missionary position," Holly said when she was comfortably in place.

"Exactly, except you are going to do all the work while I just lie here," I answered as she began to experiment.

Holly caught on quickly and was soon grinding her clit into my pelvic bone and loudly vocalizing the pleasure she was experiencing. As her arousal ramped up, her movements became more erratic. Just when I thought she was going to cum and pull me over the edge with her, she stopped. Both of us remained still while we regained control of our bodies.

"That was a close call," she whispered in my ear. "I almost lost it but I stopped just in time. Teach me the chair thing if my desk chair will do."

Her chair was perfect; straight backed with no arms and no rungs. It was some sort of Swedish modern thing.

"Your chair will do fine. Roll off me and we'll move over there."

Holly did as I asked and moments later I was seated in the chair with her standing breathlessly by my side.

"Sling your leg across my lap. Just like you were mounting a horse," I directed.

Holly's legs weren't long enough to get into position without help. Grasping her by the waist, I lifted her up and slowly lowered her onto my lap as she guided my cock into her pussy.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed when she was settled in place with her legs dangling on either side of the chair. "My toes are just brushing the carpet. How am I supposed to move?"

"Just rock your hips. I'll help you," I said as I grasped her firmly by her hips and began to move her back and forth on my lap.

"Oh...Oh...Oh" she chanted as once again her clit was rubbing hard against the base of my cock. Within seconds she was on her way, already primed by what we had been doing only moments before on the bed.