Educating Dustin Rhodes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! I'm cumming!" she cried, throwing her head back and beginning to shudder as violent orgasmic spasms sliced through her body. Seconds later she collapsed against my chest just as I exploded into her with a loud groan.

We remained where we were for a long while, her small body resting against mine while our breathing slowly returned to normal. Eventually she began to stir and kissed me long and hard.

"That was wonderful," she declared when we finally broke apart. "I could have cum in any of those positions but I'm glad I waited for the last one. Now help me get up and let's take a shower. We're pretty messy."

"Messy is good when sensational sex is the cause," I offered.

"I couldn't agree more," she said as I lifted her off my lap and set her gently on her feet.

Dinner was a casual affair of soup, sandwiches, and white wine. After taking care of the few dishes, we took more of the wine out to the porch swing where we settled in to enjoy the sunset and the cool evening breeze. As we talked and sipped the wine, I realized how comfortable I was with Holly by my side. I also realized how grateful I was that Alex understood the true nature of our relationship and turned down my offer of marriage.

As the sunset dimmed into darkness, Holly snuggled up against me.

"I want to have sex one more time before we go to sleep," she informed me.

"I do too, but this time we're going to make love," I told her.

"Isn't that what we've been doing all day?"

"No. That was fucking, which we both agree is what this weekend is all about. But tonight we make love."

"Then take me upstairs right now," she ordered.

An hour later, having just finished doing everything exactly right, Holly and I rested in each other's arms as we began to drift off into oblivion.

"That's five, you know," Holly whispered.

"Five what?"

"We had sex five times today. That's a new record for you," she announced. "And it certainly is for me," she added.

"Someday we'll set a new one," I responded.

"Yes we will. Do you have anything left to teach me?"

"Oh yeah," I answered.

"Like what?"

"Well, there's mild bondage, role playing, and sex toys just for starters," I said as Holly propped herself up on one elbow. "Plus there are still a lot of variations on the basic sex positions and some other little tricks I can use."

"Hmmmm. Wanna fool around a little? I'm not as sleepy as I thought."

"No! Go to sleep you little tramp."

Holly laughed softly for a few seconds and then grew quiet. Within a couple of minutes her breathing evened out and I suspected she was asleep.

I deliberately remained awake for a long while, marveling at my good fortune.

"I love you Holly," I whispered into the darkness just before dozing off.

"I love you too," she whispered back.

"I thought you were asleep."

"Nope. Just lying here thanking my lucky stars."

****

"Let's go out to breakfast," Holly suggested when we awoke in the morning

While lingering over coffee at a nearby diner we both liked, Holly carried out one of her usual conversational ambushes.

"Were they pretty," she asked nonchalantly.

"Who?"

"The women who taught you all about sex. I'm not stupid. You didn't learn all the things you've been doing to me by reading a book. I've been reading a book and I still didn't have any real idea about what to expect."

I had been waiting for a topic like this to come up, and I had already decided to be up front with Holly when she got around to voicing her curiosity.

"The correct answer is 'woman' rather than the plural form. And yes she was pretty. Still is I imagine."

"Tell me about her. I'm just curious, not jealous."

"Her name is Alexandra and she goes by 'Alex.' She's three or four inches taller than you, slender like you, and brunette. She's five years older than I am. We were together for a year."

"She's not the only other woman you've had sex with, is she?"

"No. There have been a few others but I didn't learn much from the experience," I responded. There was no way I'd admit to fooling around with hookers.

"So you learned everything from Alex?"

"Yes. She had lots of experience with several boyfriends and a husband she ditched before I met her. She was very direct about what she wanted and she had absolutely no inhibitions. If she wanted me to do something to her, she told me exactly what to do and how to do it. She was a one woman graduate course in sex."

"Then I owe her a debt of gratitude. I love everything we've been doing. It has all been fun, exciting, and unbelievably pleasurable. If you hadn't been with Alex, we'd probably have spent the weekend fumbling around, trying to figure out how all our parts fit together. Instead, I have enjoyed the nicest weekend of my life and I got to spend it with the man I've fantasized about for years."

"And you have no idea how much I have enjoyed being with you, to give you pleasure, and receive it in return. You are the most amazing women I've ever met."

"More amazing than Alex?" she asked with a little smile.

"Absolutely," I told her, and meant it.

"Then let's go home and do something amazing. We have a little time before we have to start worrying about Mom walking in on us," she suggested.

I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Sunday morning.

****

Things returned to normal pretty quickly when the weekend was over. Holly's work schedule varied from day to day throughout each week and her mother kept flexible hours because that's the nature of the real estate business. As a result, we saw a lot of each other but had limited opportunities to have sex. My mother was home much of the time so my parent's house was rarely available. Within two weeks I knew I had to get an apartment. I had substantial savings and was now making good money with the prospect of steady part-time work once school started.

"Talk to Mom," Holly suggested, having already approved of my plan for obvious reasons. "I know there is someone in her office who handles rentals."

I did as she suggested and her mother agreed to help. Within two days her office had located the perfect place; close to the university, fully furnished, and reasonably priced. I pounced on it immediately.

My mother was a little dismayed that I was moving out so soon, but she understood my sense of urgency to be settled before classes started. I also suspected she knew Holly and I were having sex and would relish the privacy.

I didn't own much, so moving in was a breeze. Between my mother and Holly's, I quickly accumulated enough kitchenware, sheets, towels, and other items to be self-sufficient. I was fully entrenched in my new place by ten o'clock on the night I signed the lease. Holly and I celebrated by fucking on one of the chairs in the dining alcove.

Only two weeks remained until classes started. I still spent a lot of time at Holly's because she lived there and we now considered her porch swing to be our private domain. My apartment didn't even have a balcony. But it did have everything we needed for an active sex life; a bed, a sofa, chairs, tables, a shower and wall-to-wall carpeting. We put all those things to good use.

Without telling Holly, I ordered a pair of vibrating bullets with a single dual controller like the one Alex owned and enjoyed so much. Holly was intrigued when I showed it to her and demanded that I demonstrate its use immediately. With one bullet inserted deeply into her pussy I used the other to stimulate her clitoris. In less than a minute, she had her first orgasm with the aid of a mechanical device. About a minute later she had another that was shocking in its intensity. It was her first experience with multiple orgasms.

"Oh! My! God!" she murmured when she finally recovered. "I had no idea that I could cum more than once like that. And it was different from any I've experienced so far."

"It's because of the high speed vibrations," I informed her. "There is nothing I can do to you, or that you can do to yourself, that can compete with that kind of speed."

"Got any more toys to use on me?"

"Not right now, but I'll order some soon."

"Don't tell me about them. Just surprise me."

****

It was the first day of classes. English and Cad/Cam seemed easy enough while chemistry looked like it might be a challenge, but manageable. My last class of the day was remedial math. Within ten minutes I knew I was in deep shit. By the time class was over I was in a sweat.

"What's wrong," asked Holly when I called and she detected a note of desperation in my voice.

"Math is going to kick my ass!" I exclaimed.

"No it's not. I'll help you. If you have any food in the house I'll come over. We can have a bite and then hit the books."

"Oh thank you, thank you," I responded. Are soup and sandwiches acceptable?"

"Certainly, as long as we aren't having peanut butter."

"I can do better than that."

"I'll be there by five," she told me. By six we had eaten, cleared the dishes, and placed our books on the table.

"Okay," Holly said, "let's have a look at your assignment."

It took her about two seconds to flip through my homework problems and reach out to pat my hand. For the next fifteen minutes she explained what I needed to do much more clearly than the graduate student who was teaching my class. I breathed a sigh of relief and breezed through my math problems while Holly did her own homework. By nine we were finished with everything needed for classes the next day.

"I forgot to tell you. I charge for tutoring services. Take me to bed," she ordered.

"Oh, I don't know. The price seems a bit steep to me."

"I'll make it worth your while," she promised with a little smile.

And that's exactly what she did.

****

Holly and I settled into the routine we established that first night. On most school nights we'd have dinner at my place, do our schoolwork, and then have sensational sex. Holly often spent the night. Weekends were reserved for having fun if we weren't working part time and then fucking our brains out until Sunday afternoon when we did our classwork for the following day.

By mid-November I was able to handle math with very little help from Holly but we stuck to our routine at my apartment. The night before Thanksgiving, Holly and I decided to do all our homework so we could have the entire weekend free. After I knocked off my other work, Holly spent five minutes explaining quadratic equations to me. I worked on the remainder of my assignment while she tackled a complex equation that took up about half a page. When I finished my last problem, I set my pencil down.

"I love you, Holly."

"I know you do," she answered without looking up from her work. "And I love you."

"I've loved you for a long time."

"I know that too," she responded, again without looking up. "You fell in love with me soon after you returned from Hawaii. I was already in love with you the day you arrived."

"It would make me very happy if you'd move in with me," I declared. This time Holly set her pencil down, sat up straight, gave me a long look, and then smiled.

"Dustin Rhodes, you just made it in under the wire," she informed me. "If you hadn't asked me by December first, I was going to pack my things and camp out at your door."

"How's your Mom going to take it?" I asked.

"She's been expecting it. I'm practically living with you now and I told her a few weeks ago that if you offered, I'd accept."

"Well, since you and your Mom are coming to my folk's house for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, we can make a formal announcement. I suspect everyone will be pleased. My mother is scared to death that I'm going to screw up somehow and let you slip through my fingers."

"Speaking of slippery fingers, I have an idea," she informed me with a mischievous grin.

"And what might that be?" I countered.

"Let's go into the bedroom and I'll show you."

"Do we have to?"

"Yes."

****

As usual, my mother put out a spread that could feed a small army. At the end of the meal, stuffed to the gills, I rose to my feet.

"I have an announcement to make," I began. "Holly is moving in with me tomorrow."

All the adults at the table nodded their heads and smiled at us with approval. My mother clasped her hands together as though in prayer, looked up toward the ceiling, and closed her eyes in relief.

"Are you going to play house?" asked one of the twins with all the innocence of a six-year old.

"Something like that, sweetheart" Holly answered with a grin.

"Can we come visit you sometime?" asked the other twin.

"Of course," Holly replied. "Christmas is coming so we'll bake cookies. "Uncle Dusty can find something else to do while we make a mess in the kitchen."

Glancing around the table, I could tell that everyone was thrilled with our decision. My family loved Holly and Mrs. Blake's approval of me had become more apparent day by day since my return from Hawaii. I realized that I couldn't be happier. The most important people in the world to me were all under the same roof at the same time.

****

The years have flown by. Shortly after that Thanksgiving, Holly's mother met a real estate developer and fell head over heels in love. They got engaged on Valentine's Day. Holly was outraged.

"Ten weeks! Only ten fucking weeks!" she complained loudly to me.

"How old is your mother?" I asked.

"Forty-two. That's not the point."

"What is the point?"

"Ten weeks isn't long enough."

"How long do you think I'd been home from the Navy when I knew I was in love with you and wanted us to spend the rest of our lives together?"

Holly looked at me combatively for a few seconds and then let out a long sigh."

"Oh I don't know. Maybe a couple of weeks. But..."

"But nothing. Give her a break. She devoted much of her life to raising you and did a damned good job of it. She's made good decisions all her life, so you can probably trust her to make another one now. She no longer has to worry about you very much, so she should be free to have a love life."

"I guess so," Holly replied, still not convinced.

The wedding took place on the Fourth of July weekend. By that time, Holly and I had both grown to like and admire the man that Donna Blake had chosen to marry. Later that day, the house and all its furnishings were turned over to us. My lease was nearly up so Holly and I moved in right away and celebrated by having sex in every room within the first forty-eight hours.

Holly graduated summa cum laude in three years and immediately entered graduate school, her advanced standing and heavy course load working to her advantage.

I graduated the following year with respectable grades and quickly got a job as an engineer with a local electric power cooperative. A month later, Holly and I were married in a small ceremony in our back yard. About a hundred neighbors witnessed the affair from back porches, windows and rooftops, thrilled that 'their Holly' had gone from babyhood to bride in their midst. When we kissed to seal the deal, the applause was long and loud. Holly beamed, blew kisses, and waved to them all, spinning in a circle so she could acknowledge everyone.

We decided against a honeymoon, choosing instead to take a long vacation the following year. As her wedding gift, Holly's mother deeded the house over to us. Long since paid for, it provided a lot of financial security while we began our careers. We still live there.

By the age of twenty-four Holly earned her doctorate and was hired as an assistant professor in the University's mathematics department. Her dissertation on non-commutative ring theory was considered to be some of the finest work ever produced on the subject. Her eventual tenure and full professorship were assured.

Although we have now been together for several years, our sex life has stayed youthful and vibrant. We both see sex as our reward for the trials and tribulations of the day. It is a rare night when we don't enjoy a sexual encounter.

We make an effort to keep things spiced up. The Sumter National Forest is a few miles northwest of Columbia. Holly loves to take the Jeep up there on weekends and do a little off-road exploring. It takes some creativity to have sex in a Wrangler, but we figured it out.

We own a selection of good quality sex toys which add an extra dimension to our sex lives whenever we wish. Holly's favorite, and mine, is the dual-control pair of vibrating bullets. We have worn out several of them over the years. A vibrating dildo runs a close second.

I still own the Pilot and we enjoy finding secluded places to use it for sex. The rear seats fold flat. I am of the opinion that this is a good thing. Holly prefers to have sex in the back seat with all the restrictions on movement and the contortions required to complete the act. She insists that we remove only the minimum amount of clothing necessary for intercourse. We have identified a handful of locations and fuck like teenagers in each of them a couple of times each year. Nearly getting caught from time to time contributes to the excitement.

Role playing is a favorite pastime. Holly loves to dress provocatively, go to a bar, grab a stool, and order a drink. I show up a few minutes later and hit on her in full view of the bartender and most of the clientele. We draw out the charade; Holly pretending reluctance and then finally leaving the establishment with me. I know I am the envy of every guy in the place. On many of these nights, backseat sex caps off our evening.

Mild bondage has become a staple in our love life, so much so that Holly insisted that we replace our bed with a four-poster. She has enjoyed countless orgasms with her wrists and ankles bound to the posts. So have I.

No marriage is perfect and ours is no exception. We have our spats but never go to bed angry. We stick to the issues and refrain from making personal attacks. Holly loves make-up sex, so I am convinced that she occasionally picks a fight, or goads me into starting one, so we can patch things up with an energetic quickie.

Holly got tenure on schedule and I am moving up within the power company's management hierarchy. By most standards we are well off with a bright future still ahead of us.

Lately, we have been getting some not-so-subtle pressure to start a family, particularly from Holly's mom, an impatient would-be grandmother. At the moment we are resistant. Both of us realize that our lives will change in dramatic ways with children in the picture. Selfishly, neither of us is ready to give up the freedom we presently enjoy. We have plenty of time.

Whatever we end up doing in the future, we'll decide the matter together.

THE END

*****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated.