Educating Ellie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
668 Followers

Opening her eyes, she saw Linda smiling at her. They kissed.

Garret came not long after, sending jets of sperm into Ellie's pussy. He gasped, savoring every pulse of his cock.

Garret put his full attention into pleasing Linda. He kept licking her clit, sliding a finger into her ass. He began licking her as fast as he could.

Linda started moaning loudly.

"Oh, yeah!" she groaned. "Oh, yeah! Work that asshole, baby."

Ellie stayed on Garret's cock, kissing Linda's neck as Garret brought his wife to another orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes," Linda repeated, then broke into an incoherent scream.

Ellie and Linda shared another kiss after. It was warm and caring, the kiss of satisfied lovers.

Ellie and Linda climbed off Garret and snuggled on either side of him. They kissed him a few times and then lay their heads down on his chest as the three of them settled into a warm sense of complete satisfaction.

***

Summer passed quickly, as summers do.

Linda, Ellie, and Garret saw plenty of each other. Usually Ellie had sex with just Linda, especially during the day while Garret was working and their kids were at day camp. Ellie and Linda spent whole afternoons together in bed.

Ellie had sex with both Linda and Garret together as often as opportunity allowed. It was a special time for the three of them, exploring sexual variations and combinations of endless variety.

The day arrived when Ellie's car was packed and it was time to leave for her new school. Standing in the driveway at Garret and Linda's, they all shared a tearful embrace before Ellie drove off.

Ellie's drive up to school was bittersweet. She'd miss Garret and Linda, but would still see them when home.

For now, college in a new city awaited her.

Once more for Ellie, the future was wide open.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
668 Followers
12