Educating Harry Ch. 05

Story Info
A woman's oral contract, another with her wires crossed.
5.5k words
4.62
17.8k
4

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to those readers who have responded, particularly by pm and email which have been more than I expected. Your opinions are welcomed. This is now the 5th part in what will be a twenty part series.

*

Harry strolled through the doors of the Church hall almost exactly on time. There were a dozen or so people milling around. His Aunt Diane spotted him, "Ah Harry, now the minister is around somewhere, he can show you what needs to be done, where has he disappeared to?" Failing to locate the Reverend William Llewellyn-Jones, she recruited his wife instead, "Trixie, do you know what it is that your husband wants Harry to sort out?"

"I think so," the response came from the small, slightly pneumatic blonde standing next to her, "Shall I show Harry."

"If you would, thank you."

"Hi Harry," Trixie greeted him, we haven't seen you here for a while," she led him up onto the stage. "Here it is; it's a bit of a muddle."

"What happened?" asked Harry, grinning.

"It was the Misses Perkins, you know, the two elderly ladies who volunteered to clean the hall. Apparently their dad told them, years ago when they were children, that all plugs should be pulled out for safety, so they did and they pulled out every one, and now we don't know where they all go."

Harry was looking not just at the power cables but all the cables belonging to at least a dozen computers plus the youth groups disco and sound system. "This won't take long, he told Trixie, "But when will the computers be used next."

"Not for another two weeks. They're used by Mr Benson's adult education classes, so it won't be until the next session starts. He won't be happy if he comes back to this muddle."

"Ok, what I'll do this evening then, is match each machine to its cables, tie them together, then come back after your event this weekend and put everything out ready for Mr Benson, and you had better suggest to the Misses Perkins that they needn't pull out all the cables in future."

"Oh I'll get William to do that, he has a way with the older ladies," she smiled, and left Harry to get on with it.

In less than half an hour Harry had everything sorted out into separate bundles. Only a few people were left, including his aunt and the minister with his wife. "Oh hello Harry he said, I didn't see you come in."

"That's because you weren't here," Harry grinned.

"Yes I suppose you're right, are you playing cricket this summer?" the minister continued, changing the subject completely.

"No I'm not; too many small jobs at weekends mean I wouldn't be available. You'll have to carry the batting again."

One of the things which had endeared the young minister, to the male part of his congregation at least, was the fact that the absent minded Reverend William was easily the best batsman to play for the Hawksworth club in years. They might not be bothered about his sermons, but his surprising ability with a bat had turned the club from also-rans to contenders in the last two seasons.

"Hmm," responded William, "well if I don't see you at cricket, perhaps we'll see you at church a little more often."

"Yes," interjected his aunt, agreeing mischievously, "if Harry gets all his jobs done on Saturdays, he will have more time for church on Sundays."

"We'll see," grinned her nephew, adding with exaggerated concern, "if aunt Diane is feeling particularly frail on a Sunday, I'll make sure she gets here safely; but," he continued, "for my own part I have rather lost interest, to be honest there are a lot of things the church teaches that I just don't think make an awful lot of sense any more."

"Humph," responded his aunt, "some of you young people just think a bit too much sometimes. Now, we should be going, Harry I need you to take me home, I've left my car in Town for a service tomorrow."

She rose and the rest of the group took that as their lead that the evening was over. On the drive home Diane commented, "You know Harry, William will take that to heart what you said about not believing all the teachings. Poor William, he doesn't understand that the main reason people attend church is for the comfort, the companionship, and community of people like themselves, rather than what they might read in a book. So far as he's concerned you're half way to being a heathen. If I know William he'll be trying to convert you...serves you right," she concluded with satisfaction.

"It was a bit thoughtless of me I suppose," he conceded, "William can be a bit earnest sometimes. What's his wife like? I have never really had much to do with her"

"Trixie," his aunt replied, "could have been a disaster but she isn't. She met William when he was a chaplain doing social work in Sydney. An odd couple, he has more degrees and qualifications than he will ever need, whereas she finished school at sixteen; but she has more common sense in her little finger than he has in his whole body. He came from quite a well known and fairly wealthy family, but she appears to have no family at all. Some people," she added ominously, "some people... people, who should know better, said some very nasty things about Trixie when she and William first arrived."

"What sort of things?"

"Oh things like, 'she's no better than she should be; what did she do for a job?' Where is her family, is she ashamed of them? Marjorie Lukis came straight out and said Trixie was a tart; I soon sorted them out. I told Marjorie in front of plenty of other women that Trixie could hardly help it if she was a sight more attractive than the people criticising her."

"Sounds as though you enjoyed yourself," laughed Harry.

"I did," his aunt confessed, "but it's what Trixie has done here that really counts, I'm not interested in her past, whether she has one or not. She has worked hard to help her husband and she has been smart enough not to put any ones nose out of joint by being too pushy. Most of all she clearly adores her husband, which always goes down well in a minister's wife."

Aunt Diane was more prescient than she knew. Some two hours later Trixie and William had said their prayers and were preparing for bed, "You know darling," William said, "we must do something about Harry. Smart young men like him should be the leaders in our church not doubters." He lapsed into silence, then after a few seconds reflection blurted out; "We must do what we can, everything we can," he emphasised passionately, "with love, with body and mind and soul to bring young men like him back to us, back into the arms of our community."

"Yes William dear," she agreed "we must, now come to bed," and as he turned out the light William might have heard Trixies quiet repetition, "with love, body and soul," but then he might not, for the mind of the Reverend William Llewellyn-Jones was once more occupied with much higher things .

The next morning Harry had just one job lined up. It wouldn't take long so he decided to leave it until later. At nine, judging it not too early, he rang Maria to see how she was.

"Hello."

"Hi, is that Maria? This is Harry."

"No, it's not actually, it's Susan Tremaine."

"Oh I was ringing up to see how Maria was"

"She's fine this morning, I just called in to take her shopping, if you want to speak to her I'll get her to call back when she's out of the shower."

"No that's ok; I'll ring again this afternoon."

"I'll let her know Harry, it was kind of you to ring, bye for now."

Harry, having been unable to talk to Maria reverted to his original plan. It didn't take long to complete his scheduled job, and as he had time to spare before meeting with Lois, he decided to take a leisurely shower and walk into town. Even so, he was still well ahead of time so decided to grab a coffee and read the paper.

"Excuse me," he was interrupted; it was Bella Mason the High school principal. "Do you mind if I join you for a few seconds."

"Please do, "take a seat, would you like a drink?"

"Thank you, but I have already ordered. I looked up and saw you and it seemed like a good opportunity to tell you that the arrangements for the conference weekend have been confirmed."

"Weekend? but I thought it was a one day conference."

"Well it was," Bella replied, "but the response has been so overwhelming that an extra day has been added. I hope that won't be a problem for you."

"No, I can easily work around that; after all, it is still six or seven weeks away."

"There is something else which you hadn't bargained for," she added apologetically; Professor Neumann, your old mentor is involved with the organisation and he said he would ask you to make a short presentation, and perhaps if you would take part in one of the panel discussions. He said he would telephone you about it, but I know that he is away for a few days at the moment."

Harry laughed, "It's as well you mentioned it because Fred is just as likely to forget, but that'll be fine, I'll be pleased to help out. I'll ring Fred when he's back to find out exactly what is needed."

"Oh good," smiled Bella with relief, now you can leave me make the hotel booking, I thought we could drive up to Armidale late on the Friday afternoon, so we will need rooms for Friday and Saturday nights."

"Ok, perhaps you will let me have a copy of the programme in due course, with an outline of what you want me to do."

Their coffee arrived and they spent the next few minutes chatting, which mainly involved Bella telling Harry about how she, an entirely city person was adapting to life in Hawksworth. Eventually, Harry looked at his watch and realised he would have to get moving. "Excuse me," he said, interrupting Bella, "I have another appointment and really must be going."

"I am sorry," Bella replied, "I do not usually chatter on like that, I hope I haven't held you up."

"No no, not at all," he assured her, "just let me know when you have the conference details."

Bella watched him walk away. She was surprised at herself, surprised that she had told this young man, who was almost unknown to her, so much about herself and her reaction to her new life in Hawksworth, and also surprised that she, normally a fairly reticent personality had so much enjoyed his company, albeit for only a few minutes. "Hmpf," she snorted to herself, "Bella you're behaving like a teenager."

But she walked away with a spring in her step and a slight smile on her lips.

"Hello Harry," Lois greeted him as he was shown into her office, "Thank you for coming to see me. Come and sit down."

Lois then placed in front of him two documents. "I want you to read these carefully, but before you do I'll explain their intent. They are agreements by you to donate sperm to myself and Carol. It also states, that you agree that you will have no claim at all on any children that may result from this donation. In addition, neither Carol nor I will have any claim against you, either financial or otherwise arising from the donation, or the birth of any child. Now I will leave you for a few minutes so that you can read it thoroughly."

She returned within ten minutes, by which time Harry had read it through twice.

"Any questions?"

"Not really, it must have taken you a while to draft this?"

"No it didn't, I got permission to use the document used by a big fertility clinic in Sydney, and I just changed the names. It's what lawyers do, but we don't always tell. Any other points?"

"Why have you put in that both Carol and you are going to pay me fifty dollars? I didn't expect to be paid; in fact I don't want to be."

"It has to be like that Harry; any contract to be legally binding has to involve a consideration, which is usually the payment of money. Now, if you are happy I'll ask you to sign both contracts and Miss Parker our secretary will witness your signature." With that, Lois asked the elderly secretary to come in and the formalities were completed.

As Miss Parker turned to leave, Lois addressed her, "enjoy your afternoon off; I will see you tomorrow morning."

"Now Harry," said Lois laughing as she locked the door to her office, "do you remember what I said?"

"You said something about setting aside two hours for this appointment."

"Yes" she smiled, "I did, because I think I will need at least that to get full value for my fifty dollars."

"Well," replied Harry in the same spirit. "if I am to fulfil my obligations under the contract I think we are both very over dressed, though the white blouse and grey skirt with your hair up does give you a certain sort of prim and proper look, which in its own way is kinda sexy." He moved towards her but she held him back for a second, her palm to his chest.

"So you think that the prim and proper lawyer lady might have something special beneath her starched shirt do you, well... you might find out, but not just yet," she added archly. "I have to check out the goods I bought first," she added, hugging him gently and rubbing his cock through his jeans, "then we might proceed to an initial performance appraisal, and, if that is successful," she broke off as Harry leant forward to kiss her. Lois half responded, but was fumbling too much with his belt and zipper to concentrate effectively. Harry moved to unbutton her blouse but she stopped him, "No no, not yet, I want you undressed first. This was easily accomplished, Lois moved in close and tugged his shirt up as far as she could, and he leant forward to let her pull it off. His jeans came next and as Lois tugged firmly his boxers came down with them.

"Oh what have we got here," she cried, feigning surprise as his cock sprang into view, already erect. She couldn't resist taking it in hand for a few moments, rubbing it slowly up and down as she drew Harry closer.

"Harry," she said, holding him close and becoming quite serious. "I want to try something that I was a bit scared to do with Carol there, well not really scared, but scared of doing it wrong and making a fool of myself."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll show you," she said sinking slowly to her knees in front of him as Harry leant back slightly against the desk behind him.

"Oh," he said, "Oh, that's nice, that's really nice"

Lois kissed his cock, almost chastely, first on its head then slowly, delicately down its length to the base. Harry realised suddenly that her lips had trembled slightly, Lois was nervous; her previous joking had covered it up. She then, equally slowly made her way back to the head of his cock. Carefully, almost surreptitiously her lips parted and she lowered her mouth over just the tip, she was still for a few seconds then Harry felt the lightest brush of her tongue as it flickered quickly, once then twice, almost enquiringly around the head of his cock. Lois looked up; Harry smiled back reassuringly, "That's really nice," he repeated.

Lois resumed her task with a little more confidence, she held the base of his cock in one hand the other gripping his butt, she slowly very carefully moved her mouth further over his cock, all the while lapping and stroking with her tongue, then, after first wetting her lips, she started to move up and down his shaft. For Harry it was exquisite, Lois was clearly no expert, but given her previous reluctance to give him head at all, the pleasure was all the greater for being so unexpected.

She continued, varying slightly, by sucking intermittently, first harder then softer; after perhaps two or three minutes she took a rest for a few moments, looking up she enquired, "how am I doing?'

"Great," confirmed Harry, "great, do you want to do some more or...?"

She replied in a rather serious and deliberate tone, "I want to make you come, I'm going to make you come," then suiting action to her word she lowered her head again. This time she made sure he was thoroughly wet and once again started to suck him in and out, but more vigorously than before, she was becoming more sure of herself. After a minute or two Harry was almost totally lost to the pleasure she was giving him, but quite suddenly Lois changed tack again. Moving much more slowly she moved right down his cock as far as she could, repeating this perhaps a dozen times. Then just a fraction further his cock touched the back of her throat. She coughed slightly and backed off, "Sorry," she mumbled, but without hesitating took him deep into her mouth again.

Now she knew her limits Lois started to suck him in deep and hard. Harry knew he couldn't resist this for long, "Lois you're going to make me come," he panted. Her response made it quite clear what she wanted, she gripped Harry's butt firmly pulling him towards her and sucked even harder than before. "Oh my God," cried Harry, "I'm coming." Semen gushed from Harry, he was completely lost to the pleasure of the moment but Lois hung on almost grimly as he ejaculated deep into her mouth. Then it was all over, and Harry steadied himself. Lois, very carefully, still holding his cock backed off, shutting her lips firmly as she released him. She looked up at Harry for a moment then shutting her eyes, she swallowed. A slight grimace, then Lois looked up again with a triumphant smile, "I did it; I knew I could do it."

"Lois," Harry responded lamely, "you're amazing," he drew her to her feet hugging her close, "absolutely amazing."

"Surprised you did I," she laughed. "Carol has been telling me how great it is and how really great it is for a guy, so I decided I had to give it a go. Now," she continued, "I think we should recuperate for a few minutes and have a snack. Miss Parker arranged a working lunch for us; it'll probably be on her desk."

Lois left the room and on her return brought back a small packet, "just sandwiches and soft drinks," she informed him. "Hey why have you put your pants on, we haven't finished yet?"

Harry replied sheepishly, "I would have felt a bit odd sitting in the office of a lawyer, stark naked having lunch whilst you are here next to me looking all prim and proper in your work clothes."

They set to work on the sandwiches, chattering largely about inconsequential things then after a lull in the talk Harry asked. "So was it great for you, y'know like Carol said it would be?"

"Honestly," replied Lois with a smile, "it probably wasn't, I was concentrating too hard on not messing up to really enjoy it myself, but I did begin to realise that a woman has pretty much got a guy where she wants him, and that's a buzz in itself. Maybe I need a bit more practice," she then added as an afterthought. "I'm not too sure about swallowing though, I can see that it's really good for you but, mmm,' it just seems a bit icky. You don't mind me saying that do you?"

Harry laughed, "Lois you are the most straightforward person, you say exactly what you think, no pretending, it's great. Now, perhaps we should reconvene our 'conference,' this time I'll take charge." He took her hand and led her across to her desk. "It's long been an ambition of mine" he told her, "to take a professional lady, a lawyer would be best, lay her out on her own desk, and fuck her brains out."

"Oh sir," Lois replied with mock gravity, "we do try to give our clients the very best service."

"Good," replied Harry, and kissing her gently he started to un-button her blouse. In only a few seconds her blouse and bra were thrown into a chair and in even less time her skirt and panties joined them. Harry pushed the very few papers to one side and finding a cushion put it under her head and laid her down. His hand stroked the hair back from her forehead, "shut your eyes," he suggested, "dream it's a dream." He kissed her, his lips barely touching, first her forehead then under her ear and as he leant forward his chest brushed gently against her breasts. Harry's hands caressed her, firstly her arms then her hands before returning slowly to her breasts and belly, moving lightly but surely.

Lois felt his kisses move briefly to her nipples but soon, too soon they left, as his lips followed his hands, firstly to her belly then to each of her legs in turn, rubbing gently, fleetingly, she was unsettled as he always moved on, always too soon. Then he reached her feet and taking the first quite firmly he kissed the sole gently, teasing her. Lois groaned, "Please," she faltered "please."

12