Educating Harry Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," he whispered, but started to move his hands and lips slowly again back up her legs. He made to move from her thighs to her belly but Lois could bear the slow torture no longer. "No, please," she entreated, as she grasped his head and pushed him down between her opening limbs. His tongue touched, lightly at first but Lois responded immediately, pulling him to her. This time she felt him probing then licking firmly, almost deliberately, upwards. "Oh Harry, Harry, please don't stop," she moaned in pleasure. Harry didn't, he soon found a rhythm, first he licked her up and down repetitively then for a few seconds he took her clitoris between his lips, sucking gently, then more vigorously, then taking a break for a while kissing Lois' labia and thighs.

Lois, however, always drew him back, and despite the breaks it was becoming obvious that her climax was getting closer. Eventually she gasped, "Harry, Harry, keep going, don't stop, please keep going, please." Harry did and was surprised at the suddenness of Lois' climax. She bucked almost uncontrollably as her body convulsed with pleasure. Harry had never experienced such a powerful response before, but he stuck to his task as best he could while Lois threshed about on the desk almost out of control. Her orgasm eventually began to retreat and she gasped, "No more Harry, it's too much, too much now." She pulled him up and held his head tightly against her belly as the convulsions slowly subsided.

Then Lois surprised him yet again. She burst into tears. "Hold me Harry, hold me. He took her into his arms and held her tight, a little mystified. "Sorry Harry, I can't help it" she sniffled into his chest, "it affects me like that sometimes, it's just too much. Sort of emotional overload," she giggled, "hope I didn't scare you. Now," she said "You know what I want; I want you, inside me. I want you to fuck me."

Ninety minutes later as Harry walked into his aunt's driveway he heard the phone ringing. He ran up the steps and through the door only to discover that his aunt was there and had already picked up the call. After a few minutes she turned to him, "it's for you; Maria," she explained, handing him the phone.

"Hello Maria, how are you, ok?"

"I'm fine, I still find it hard to believe that I fainted like that but everything is ok now. I suppose you rang me this morning to find out what I thought of the prices suggested by Billy Thompson. Remind me what they were again."

"$4.50 each for the slates and $1.80 for the bricks."

"That's a huge surprise you know, I didn't realise they were worth anything. I take it your work will be charged separately."

"Yes," replied Harry, "I'll charge my usual hourly rate," and I'll keep a check of the numbers so that you can bill Billy for the bricks and slates. If it's ok with you I'll contact Billy and arrange for one of his drivers to drop off the pallets at the side of the track. I should be able to start the work within a week or so. What I would like, is to do the job either early in the mornings or very late afternoon. We're into October now and it's getting fairly hot, so I would prefer to work in the cooler part of the day."

"That will be fine, just let me know when you're ready to start."

"Ok, will do, 'bye for now." He put the phone down and went to the kitchen to get himself a drink. His aunt had anticipated him and presented him with a cup of tea.

"Maria tells me that you rescued her from a snake"

"Not exactly, she fainted; Billy and I helped her out"

"Hmm, not quite how she tells it, I was beginning to think you were quite the hero after listening to Maria."

"I can't make her out," confessed Harry. "One minute she is obviously trying to get the upper hand the next she is sort of playful and having a laugh, then talking to you she was clearly exaggerating what really was a fairly trivial incident. Finally on the phone to me she is businesslike, Miss Efficiency personified. I don't understand where she's coming from," he tailed off lamely.

"Harry," asked his aunt smiling and patting his hand gently, "have I ever told you how amazingly stupid you are?"

"What!"

"Yes," Aunt Diane continued sweetly. "Stupid, dumb, obtuse. Shall I explain?"

Without waiting for a reply she continued. "When a woman is consistent logical and keeps to the subject in hand, what you called businesslike you can generally take it that for the moment she is only interested in that subject. When on the other hand she presents different sides of her personality to you, what you described as first dominating, then playful, then flattering and finally businesslike, she has a different agenda."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not what I mean, it's what she means," replied his aunt. "She's decided she likes you, she is revealing a little of herself to you, not everything, just enough to be interesting, to see how you respond."

"Sounds very manipulative."

"Harry," his aunt scolded, "You're being stupid again; Maria is quite unselfconscious, she is just being herself, she's not thinking about how she responds to you, well maybe she does just a little bit, but she has just taken a fancy to you and her normal responses just kick in."

"Aunt Diane," replied Harry congenially, "if I didn't know that you are the smartest woman in this town by a mile, I would reckon that you are, umm' perhaps losing it a bit."

"Do you young man, Do you," his aunt replied with asperity, "Well I'll tell you one final thing about Maria, indeed it applies to almost all women. She has an aspect to her personality you'll probably never see,

"Oh yeah what's that?"

"She's vulnerable."

"Vulnerable! You have to be kidding. Maria!"

'Yes," insisted his aunt, "vulnerable. She's looking for love, not just to receive it but give it as well. Why do you think that so many women fall for the most hopeless, helpless and frequently useless, downright unpleasant men? The need to love is women's Achilles heel, at least it is in a world half populated by men: stupid men," she concluded acidly.

"And Harry, some men work that out for themselves, others, the stupid ones," she concluded sweetly "either never know, or if they're lucky, someone tells them."

Harry grinned as he got up to go to his room, "I don't know whether to take any notice of a word you have said."

As she watched his retreating back his aunt Diane allowed herself a self congratulatory smile and confided very quietly to herself, "you will Harry, you will."

Harry spent a while making phone calls to confirm jobs for the next day then checking his emails of which there were only a few. Then picking up a book he stretched out on the bed and read for a while. However, he found himself not concentrating too well and constantly reverted to thinking about Lois, Carol and Alice. He wasn't conscious of thinking in the context of what his aunt had said only a few minutes before, but it was the catalyst for his thoughts.

It had been so simple at first with Carol. They got together, they fucked. They went their own ways again. It was purely physical, and in that sense they experimented enthusiastically and often. They liked each other. Harry thought of himself as fond of Carol and she of him but that was all, there was no particular emotional attachment.

Alice was very different. She had always been a good friend, well before they became lovers and his feelings for her were quite different. He felt protective towards her and it had surprised him how good he felt about that, but he also knew instinctively, that while they made love just as enthusiastically, she wanted to give and receive affection as well. But eventually, circumstances dictated they would part and although Harry was certain he would always look back on his time with Alice fondly, there was no doubt in his mind that it could not be a lasting relationship. They had parted good friends, with no illusions about a greater future.

Harry shook himself out of his reflections for a few moments muttering to himself, "Why do you always let Aunt Diane get under your guard?" He applied himself once more to his book, and for twenty minutes or so maintained his concentration, but then his mind started to drift again. Seeing Carol with Lois for the first time, that was a big eye opener. Harry's perception of Carol as a woman had changed radically from the moment he began to realise the depth, and importance of her love for Lois. It flitted across his mind what Aunt Diane had said about not being shown all facets of a woman's personality. He knew in his mind that Lois loved and cared for her partner, but he was too immature to understand immediately, the emotional impact of that love. It had only dawned on him slowly as he had observed them together. In one sense he realised that while he was having sex with these women he was something of a spectator in that he was no part of their emotional relationship. Harry wasn't intimidated by that thought, but as he acknowledged to himself with a smile, maybe more than just a little in awe.

He thought back a few hours and remembered Lois and he making love, missionary position, on her desk. It had been slow considered, affectionate even. It just seemed right in the circumstances. He felt she had almost welcomed him into her and he responded in a rather respectful way, an odd way to think of sex he reflected, but it was true. Then Harry remembered that when he had climaxed she had smiled up at him and touched his cheek lightly and asked, "Was that good?" Her response to his breathless affirmation was, "well, that's good then." It reminded him of his older sisters; when he was younger they sometimes cooked his dinner, "did you enjoy that?" they would say, and when he said, "yes," they would smile the same smile, what he thought of as a sisterly smile.

In their first encounter in her office Lois had been determined to prove something to herself. Their second was marked by the almost sisterly affection she had shown; "sisterly, a bit weird," grinned Harry to himself. Finally, after a break Lois had been different again: standing, facing her desk legs apart she demanded he fuck her doggy style. It was slightly functional, quick and efficient almost as though he was fucking Lois the lawyer rather than Lois the woman. "Hmm," said Harry quietly to himself, "it's as though I made love to three different women."

At that moment he heard his aunt call for him and as he rose to go downstairs he grinned at his last thought of Lois, "better not tell her she reminded me of my sister's shepherd's pie".

To be continued...

12