Educating Harry Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the memory that kept on recurring to Harry was not the fantastic sex, but the brief moment at the end when she had kissed his cheek. He now realised that one small gesture of affection was the only one Trixie had made. She had fucked his brains out but Harry now realised, anything deeper had been held back. 'For goodness sake,' he told himself, 'wake up to yourself, stop asking questions and just remember it for what it was, brilliant'

He then turned over and promptly fell asleep.

On Sunday, Harry escorted his Aunt to the ten o'clock service. It was a good turn out and the Reverend William Llewellyn-Jones was well pleased. After he had said goodbye to the last of his congregation he turned to his wife, "So good to see so many people here Trixie," and I was especially pleased to see Harry Salt, you told me he had promised to be here. I don't know how you did it, but it was clearly you who persuaded him to come.

"Yes," replied Trixie, she tucked her arm into her husband's, and, as she smiled up at him, she added contentedly... and without a trace of irony, "Yes William, yes, I suppose I did. I certainly did make Harry come."

To be continued...