Educating Harry Ch. 09

Story Info
Maria & Harry fight, and makeup, and make up again.
7.2k words
4.6
16.5k
6

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry took the envelope from behind the clock and sat down for breakfast opposite his aunt.

"So I won," she enquired with a silky smile."

"I haven't opened it yet," protested Harry

"You wouldn't even be looking if I wasn't right," explained his aunt, smiling. "You would be speculating about age catching up with me, or something rude like that."

Harry slit open the envelope and opened the slip of paper. He read out his aunt's clear handwriting, "1956 Chamberlain Super 70... Aunt Diane," he grinned, "you are without doubt a witch, a crafty and it seems a winning witch. How on earth did you work it out?"

"Ah Harry, the person who solves 'who dunnits' is invariably the one with the greatest amount of facts, and in this case I was that person: I'll explain.

"Once I had made up my mind that Mr Lalor's extra security only made sense if he had something to hide himself, rather than there being any real fear of a burglary, everything started to fall into place. I'll fill you in with the story.

"I finished at Uni in 1957 and married your late uncle, who had started his farm machinery business here only a couple of years before. At the time, wheat farming was beginning to replace sheep raising in the district, so your uncle applied for, and got the agency to sell Chamberlain Tractors. Now, a Mr Morgan turned up one day and wanted to buy one of the tractors, a Super 70. Morgan was a contractor, and a pretty shady character, 'flash as a rat with gold teeth,' the old timers would have said. I advised your uncle not to arrange finance for him, so Mr Morgan went to the bank. He got no joy there either, because really, he was a man of no substance. But a few days later, to our surprise the bank did advance the money, but, as we found out later, only because Morgan persuaded Mr Lalor to guarantee him."

"Why did he do that?" interjected Harry.

"As in all good stories Harry, the love of a woman was behind it, a very silly woman as it turned out. Mr Lalor had a daughter, Lily, who was thirty one or two and in those days that was decidedly on the shelf. Worse than that, Lily didn't have a skerrick of sense in her head. Mr Morgan came courting and in no time at all Lily was referring to him as her fiancée, but once Morgan had the tractor his interest in Lily cooled rapidly. Mr Lalor was furious, but what could he do, he couldn't get Morgan to take Lily on, and I'm quite sure he couldn't get his money back."

"But that doesn't explain..."

"Just wait and I'll finish," responded Aunt Diane raising a cautionary finger. "One day a couple of very tough looking men turned up. They were debt collectors and repossession men from Sydney; Mr Morgan's past was catching up with him. Morgan of course did the time honoured thing; he shot through as fast as he could, and was never seen or heard of again in the district. The debt collectors sold the few assets he left behind, but the most important asset, the tractor, had just disappeared. In hindsight Mr Lalor was the only logical suspect really. He probably thought, 'why not,' it was his money that bought it, but he got scared when the debt collectors started looking around. Then of course Mr Lalor died only a few months later, and it was all forgotten.

"But," Diane added, "I did feel sorry for Lily, even if she was a fool"

"Why," said Harry, "it was her own fault"

"Perhaps it was," replied his aunt, "But I remember you see, for the previous twenty years everybody had laughed at Lily Lalor's silliness behind her back, but after her humiliation, she knew they were laughing, and they were laughing to her face. That was the difference, she knew, poor woman, and it was not entirely her fault, Morgan lied to her, deceived her. Men do it all the time, tell women lies that is. It's contemptible," she concluded.

"Yes," replied Harry evenly, "And now I suppose you are going to tell me what the stake is I lost."

"Hmmm, not yet, I have one or two ideas, in fact it might be a few weeks, but," she stressed, "I shan't forget."

"No I'm sure you won't," laughed Harry, "And I shall not forget, not to bet with you again."

"Oh and by the way," his aunt reminded him changing the subject, "I checked my diary this morning and I have a reminder that you are to take a phone call from the US. about that post graduate opportunity."

"That's ok," said Harry "I haven't forgotten, it's booked for nine this morning, which I think is about five or six in the afternoon for them. I was asked in the email to allow for up to two hours, so I have left the whole morning free. "

"You've only got twenty minutes then, I'll be going out, so you won't be disturbed."

Sure enough, only a couple of minutes late, Harry's call came through on skype. A pleasant rather sombre dark haired woman of about forty five appeared on his computer screen. "Hi Harry," the professor introduced herself, "I am Alex Schering." After a few pleasantries she suggested, "I have a stack of questions to ask you and things to tell you. I am sure you have the same so why don't I go first then you come back to me with anything I have missed or queries you may have." After more than ninety minutes Professor Schering told him she was pretty much finished. She had been so well prepared that Harry got through his agenda much quicker, and eventually told her he hoped they would be able to meet when he went to the US in late January or February.

The professor announced she was very happy with how things had gone but then added, "there is just one more thing and I say this to every one who works with me, so bear with me. Academic life can be a lot more competitive, cutthroat, and even downright bitchy than many outsiders imagine. I have seen things said and done that I would not want to be part of. I give to my students and colleagues the very highest standards of academic and professional integrity. I don't exploit anyone unfairly, and I expect them to reciprocate with the very highest standards of professional integrity and honesty. I say this Harry, because there are always professional disagreements, but so long as we have absolute mutual trust, they can be worked through."

Harry was slightly taken aback by her determined assertion, and acknowledged, but did not respond to her point, he thanked her and the discussion was terminated.

On emerging from the call Harry could see that it had been raining for most of the morning, and while it was still relatively cool and overcast, the rain had eased off. "Hmmm," he thought "Nothing else is scheduled, so I'll have something to eat, get over to Maria's and make a long shift of it."

So it was, that shortly after mid day he drove into Maria's driveway. She had left a short note pinned to the door, "Back at six - M"

Within a few minutes Harry had started work, taking advantage of the softened ground, to dig out as many of the buried and half buried bricks as possible. The work gave him plenty of time to think and while it was the long phone call that morning which occupied his mind the most, he kept returning to what his aunt had said, 'telling lies was contemptible,' and then the rather dour American professor had added weight to the comment, 'the very highest standards of integrity and honesty,' her words constantly drummed through his mind. Against that, he set the 'white lie' he had told Maria, when he had left the day before. Harry told himself, 'it didn't cause any harm... she would never know...' but then his conscience would take up the cudgels, 'you know it was a lie, you will always know...so what are you going to do about it?'

'Nothing,' was his initial response, 'it'll soon blow over,' but then the memory of the American's stricture intervened, 'I expect integrity and honesty, absolute mutual trust.'

Harry worked on through the dull and showery afternoon, his mind again and again mulling over the stupid situation he had placed himself in. Eventually he decided on a course of action, and almost as soon as he had made his decision, the heavens opened and it poured with rain. It was almost six o'clock anyway, so he packed up and made his way up the track. Maria was not quite due to return, so Harry made use of the swimming pool shower.

Once he had changed into clean clothes, Harry approached the house and was surprised to see the door open, "Anyone home?" he called, and immediately heard Maria's steps on the tiled floor.

"Come in," she greeted him, leading him into the kitchen, "Coffee?" she enquired cooly, motioning him to sit down.

"Thanks yes," Harry replied as Maria busied herself.

"Maria," Harry hesitantly started, Maria, Umm,' I 'uh, I have an apology to make."

"Have you," she responded bluntly, "Well you had better get on with it then."

Maria stood unsmiling, looking down on him, clearly not at all happy, Harry was taken aback by her obvious coldness, but he was already committed.

"Yesterday, "I did not tell the truth, in fact I lied to you, I had no reason to get home early at all, Aunt Diane wasn't entertaining. I made it up... everything was going a bit too fast..." he petered out lamely, then added, "I'm sorry," and he looked up holding her gaze, waiting for her reaction.

"Of course you lied," said Maria chillingly, "I knew it, as soon as the words were out of your mouth, but you shot off before I could say a word not ten minutes after we had been screwing in the old house," she turned on him angrily, "You took it into your head that you could screw me around as well."

"Yes... No... but I."

"Be quiet, I have a few things to say to you Harry Salt. As I told you, I knew right from the off that you had lied. So for the last twenty four hours I have been wondering what the hell it was all about. You might think it was an innocuous fib, something of no great consequence, well I don't! Five minutes ago, I swear I was so angry I felt like pulling your head off. But now what do you do; you come in here with a lame, an absolutely pathetic apology, and a feeble excuse."

Maria stopped for breath, but continued to stalk up and down the kitchen like a caged tigress.

She spun around, still angry. "And now what do you expect, after humiliating me. I suppose you think your pathetic apology deserves some sort of forgiveness... well it damn well does not!" She slammed her hand down on the bench. It's easy to be forgiven Harry, but it's a damn sight less easy to forgive, just you remember that."

"I can't say how much..."

"I know you can't Harry, but equally you cannot expect me to suddenly say everything is fine again." She suddenly grinned... "But you wouldn't even be sitting here now, if you had continued with your lie."

"I'm sorry Maria, I was stupid, but believe me I never meant to cause any hurt at all, never. Perhaps," said Harry lamely, standing up, "Perhaps it would be better if I left now."

"Harry," exclaimed Maria, this time laughing genuinely and shaking her head, she placed both hands on his shoulders and looked him straight in the eye. "You really don't get it do you... it would not be better if you left now... it would not be better at all... not one tiny little bit."

She hesitated for a few moments. Then with deliberate calm continued, "In a few moments we are going upstairs. and I am going to fuck your brains out... mercilessly." she added.

"B' but I."

Maria took his hand, "Don't 'but' me Harry, don't argue, and don't even think of saying no.

"Upstairs, now!"

The bedroom was big, and it needed to be, as it contained the biggest bed Harry had ever seen.

"You've had a shower haven't you, I'm going to have one too so get undressed because I'm coming for you as soon as I'm finished." Harry took Maria at her word, undressed and sat on the bed, naked, and more pensive than he would have cared to admit. While she showered he told her what he had done, and she was surprised to learn that Harry had put in almost six hours work that afternoon.

Maria emerged quite quickly wrapped in an enormous white towel. She turned her back to him and towelled herself vigorously. Harry realised she was putting on an exhibition for his benefit and enjoyed every moment as she first dried her back and then moved slowly over her ass to her legs.

"You look fabulous Maria," said Harry appreciatively, and he really meant it. Maria suddenly spotted the tiniest dampness on one of her feet, which made it absolutely necessary to bend right over, showing off her impossibly long legs, and magnificent ass to full advantage.

"You like?" she grinned over her shoulder as she stood up.

"Oh I like...very much, replied Harry. To Harry at that moment as Maria stretched up to her full 1.9 metres( 6 feet 3 inches) she was an amazing athletic figure, a superwoman, and somehow her supreme self confidence seemed to add another dimension.

She turned around, her heavy breasts hung, pendulous and low, her expression changed.

The smile left Maria's face, she stared down at Harry intently, and as he thought for a moment, almost threateningly. She knelt on the edge of the bed and crawled slowly forward and astride him. In passing, she grasped his rigid cock roughly for a moment. "I hope you're going to be up to this," she addressed it, and only half jokeingly.

Maria pushed ahead and leant forward allowing her swinging breasts to brush across Harry's chest and then to bump, bump each side of his face. "Better than a punch in the nose eh," she laughed. Then, as she sat astride his chest for a moment, Harry went to grab her breasts. "No no, not yet," responded Maria, slapping his hands away with a wicked grin, "I have something else in mind." She held his wrists and pressed his hands down onto the bed, while at the same time; she raised herself and pushed back, seeking his cock. In a moment she pushed again this time impaling herself to the hilt. "Now I have you where I want you," she announced, and started to roll her ass and grind against him.

Before too long Harry cried out, "Oh God Maria that is so good"

"Is it?" she replied and promptly stopped.

Maria then leant down; in fact lay down on him resting all of her eighty five kilograms (188 pounds) on him. Harry realised for the first time the full effect of a twenty two kilogram (50 pounds) weight difference. "You're my prisoner," said Maria smiling. Then she kissed him: not a sweet kiss, not a gentle kiss, nor an affectionate kiss, not even a shared kiss, but one of unchecked passion, a lip smashing, a teeth grinding kiss, of lust, an assertion, a challenge, a claim of possession.

Harry's hands were released, and he responded, but could do little, other than grasp at the Amazon writhing upon him. But after a minute or so Maria suddenly stopped, she pushed herself up, flicking her long hair back from her face. "You're almost forgiven... almost, but not quite."

Harry was more relieved than he would have admitted; he had been more than a little uncertain of Maria's temper the last few minutes. "Almost?" he queried tentatively.

"You have a final penance," Maria told him firmly, "You're going to eat me out."

"Oh," said Harry

"Do you know how?" Maria asked.

Harry nodded.

"Good," replied Maria easing herself off Harry's cock. She did not lie down as he had anticipated but shuffled forward still astride him until her pussy was level with his chin. "Now Harry, whatever you do, don't dare stop until I tell you," she admonished him, "I take a long time to come, so you'll have to work at it."

And with that, Maria moved up the bed another few inches and sat her pussy unequivocally on Harry's mouth; her powerful thighs gripped his head firmly.

Harry had never been placed in this position before and in the beginning at least, Maria took what pleasure she could, rubbing and thrusting against his tongue and lips, plastering him with her juices. But gradually, very gradually Harry was able to assert himself, a tiny fraction and then a fraction more. At first his tongue merely whipped lightly over her labia, then as Maria slowed for a moment, it flickered slowly and purposefully towards her clit. "Ugggh," Maria moaned, slightly surprised, but she settled for a few moments, allowing Harry to apply a succession of slow clinging strokes. "Ugggh," moaned Maria again, "so good, oh so good," Harry encouraged, ventured a little further with a long passage of slow firm licking and followed that by taking her engorged clit between his lips and sucking gently while still tonguing her steadily.

Later that evening when Maria was alone, she listened to a Scarlatti CD, and remembered this passage as being not unlike a baroque flute concerto, Harry, the maestro, played a steady beat, moderato, adding subtle variations, first very soft, pianissimo, then slightly harder, piano, after that a confident mezzo forte, before diminishing, diminuendo, then repeating the progression, again and again and again, slowly building tempo.

Harry's jaw ached, he loved giving head, but had never been so tried or tested before, the minutes stretched before him, and he was no more conscious than Maria, that through the single contact of his tongue to her pussy, the game had subtly changed. Maria was now almost lost in a sea of pleasure, with wave after wave flowing over, through her.

At last fortissimo! Maria's orgasm rose within her, bursting through, pulling her apart with pleasure. She bucked and heaved, finally tearing herself away from Harry's tormenting tongue, unable to take more stimulation, but still lost in the throes of her massive climax. She grabbed the headboard with one hand to steady herself, while her body still twitched involuntarily, compulsively. Silent, except for guttural growls of joy, she could say nothing.

Harry, startled for an instant, rolled clear from beneath her. His only thought now was for himself. He leapt behind her, and in one swift thrust penetrated her to the hilt. Maria her orgasm almost finished was knocked forward, almost off balance and to avoid losing her, Harry grabbed a bunch of her hair and pulled back hard. She was stuck, with her face in the pillows, one hand on the top of the headboard, and the other jammed under it.

She was literally ambushed, "His cock, he's using me," But then, from her confusion, emerged something not entirely clear but which surprised her completely. Her body was battling with her mind, willing her to acquiesce, to enjoy, to even help this invasion. Her mind protested, "No no, I hadn't planned it to be like this," but the demands of her body won the argument, "He's fucking me, subduing me," but she still raised her ass a little more, to enable his ravaging cock to penetrate, just a little further. In her mind Maria never surrendered, but her body told a different story, glorying in her submission.

And then quite suddenly it was all over, Harry began to ejaculate, stream after stream of come into her. Maria knelt quite still, passively, almost obediently, to better receive his gift. Harry at last stopped and released his grip on her hair. Maria freed her lower hand, and sank full length onto her stomach, exhausted. For a few minutes Harry lay still upon her, but as his cock finally started to shrink, he withdrew carefully, and rolled over onto his back. They lay like that for some time, silent, collecting their thoughts. Harry was a little concerned, "Maybe I shouldn't have jumped on her like that, I hope she isn't going to be pissed off again." But almost immediately his mind was put at rest, as Maria too, rolled onto her back and snuggled up affectionately, holding him to her.

But Maria was still confused. "He was going to give me head, then I was going to fuck him, not the other way around. Why did you let him do it?" she asked herself, and for the moment didn't recollect her earlier pleasure in submission, Maria didn't do submission ...did she?

But for the moment at least, the two of them just lay there, each with their own thoughts.