Educating Harry Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunt Diane, it's precisely because you are sensitive to Elizabeth Massie, her passions and perhaps her privacy that you are the perfect person to do this." Harry hesitated a moment, "I'm sorry Maria, I shouldn't forget that you are the owner of the letters; in the end it's up to you to decide."

Maria waved a hand dismissively, "No Harry, what you said was absolutely right, your Aunt is the right person, I hope I can persuade you Diane, don't make your mind up straight away but what I will ask you to do at least, is to catalogue and create a chronology for all the documents we have found. After all you know more of Elizabeth and Charles than anyone."

"Well yes I can at least do that, and then we can determine what to do next."

'While you 're thinking about it" suggested Maria "Take some of the diaries to read and see if that helps you make up your mind."

The following morning Harry got up to find his aunt already eating breakfast, she was reading.

"I see you are already reading those diaries."

His aunt looked up and smiled, "Harry I was up half the night reading them, they are fascinating, absolute dynamite."

"In what way?"

"Elizabeth Massie was a highly intelligent young woman, a passionate and almost brutally honest one, and she writes really well... but."

"But what?"

"I'm concerned that if I just write a short monograph, and if that with the letters are published, someone will come along and just exploit them by concentrating on Elizabeth's accounts of her lovemaking, and it will just make something tawdry of what is an incredible love story. I would hate to see that happen."

"Mmm yes, I see what you mean," Harry was silent for a minute or so... then he spoke up, "But Aunt Diane, supposing you did that yourself, wrote her full story, it would pre-empt that happening at all."

"What exactly do you mean?"

Harry explained, "You have the basic facts of Elizabeth's and Charles life, it shouldn't be too difficult to research that of her parents and family. Then you have the diaries and the letters. It should be possible to relate their story using and quoting the actual material but weaving it together with your account of their lives. That would forestall anyone who tried to sensationalise Elizabeth's diaries and letters because your story would be published and accepted first."

Aunt Diane stirred her tea thoughtfully, "Your idea isn't completely silly," she conceded, "I will think about it."

"Of course," concluded Harry with a grin, "That's if you feel you can manage it."

"I have no doubt about that," responded his aunt rising from the table, she rested her hand for a moment on his shoulder, "No doubt at all," she smiled, and gave his ear a sharp tweak before she left the room.

"I think she'll do it," said Harry to himself, "Good."

On Saturday evening Harry arrived a few minutes early and heard Maria call out to ask him in, "I'll just be a few minutes, have a seat in the lounge."

Harry did so and as Maria promised, she barely kept him waiting "Hi, you are looking smart."

Harry rose and turned to greet her, "Maria, wow...you are stunning, absolutely stunning," she was wearing a deep red dress supported by a single broad strap over her right shoulder. It was not revealing in any way but the perfect cut and fit to her spectacular figure somehow suggested far more than obvious exposure.

"You like it" smiled Maria, delighted with his response, she twirled around and removed from her shoulders the matching shawl, stole, wrap (Harry wasn't sure what to call it) and Harry's mouth fell open again, "Maria what have you done, that looks fantastic,"

"Kirituhi," she replied, "In the style of traditional Maori Ta Moko tribal tattoos, I'm entitled to wear those of my mother's tribal group, but this is not proper Ta Moko which has sacred meaning to Maoris. I wouldn't like permanent tattoos, so I got them done in henna by an Indian woman after I had my hair done. I showed her the designs and she executed it but in a slightly more delicate style which comes from her tradition."

"Where does it begin and end," asked Harry.

Maria raised her hair and showed him that the intricate swirling designs started high on her neck, then curved down toward her left breast before disappearing beneath her dress, only to reappear on her back.

"It's mainly geometric designs, but the way it curves around you gives an almost snake like impression."

"Oh good, I'm so pleased that comes across, I asked that the motifs be included within that overall idea, sort of a tribute to how we first got together."

"Well I think you look fantastic, you should have some photographs taken before they wear off."

"Perhaps I should," agreed Maria smiling enigmatically, "But now" she added, "we had better be off."

Harry had borrowed his aunts Kingswood for the evening. "A V8 Kingswood Harry, this must be every young Australian guy's idea of the perfect passion wagon."

"Yeah, bench seats and enough space in the back to hold a mattress if you wanted."

"Well don't let it give you any ideas.'

"Oh, I don't need a car to give me ideas."

The easy banter continued as they made the short journey into town. Their destination was known to everyone in Hawksworth as "The Club." "The Club" was a venerable institution of the very earlier settlers who founded it to promote "goodwill amongst all the inhabitants of the district," That provision ensured no political or religious affiliation and another that no "member or committeeman should seek either reward or honour for their work," enshrined a community ethic which survived to the present. Utterly undemocratic, a committee of eight ran it as they pleased. Membership was by invitation though almost no one was excluded, but to be invited onto the committee was a high local honour. Many of the towns clubs, societies and interest groups operated under its aegis a fact which baffled outsiders, and irritated a few town councillors who knew it was more important than they were. But to locals it was the natural order of things, the Council ran the Town and the Club ran the Council."

Harry and Maria entered the foyer, "I'll just pop into the cloak room for a minute or so, wait for me in the members bar rather than out here." Harry did so and pushed through the big double doors into the light art deco interior which was in sharp contrast with the austere exterior of the nineteenth century building.

"Hello Harry m'boy, haven't seen you for ages, what have you been up to?"

It was Colonel Menzies, a great friend of Harry's aunt; the colonel was a former British army officer who although he had lived in Australia for thirty years still spoke and acted as though he had arrived the day before. In fact the colonel, an electrical engineer who had been seconded to the Indian Army for ten years in the seventies had taken on the persona of the bumbling colonial army man, effectively disguising a sharply organised brain, as many had discovered over the years, sometimes to their cost.

"Hi Colonel, I've been working, doing odd jobs around town during the vacation, but tonight one of my clients has brought me here for the evening, but," said Harry changing the subject, I don't know your friend here, though it seems," he added, addressing the man standing next to the colonel, " It seems that I almost know you

"Ah yes sorry," responded the colonel. "Most remiss of me, Harry this is Matt Bruton, Matt, Harry Salt."

They shook hands "You probably remember my brother Cory rather than me, he runs the farm machinery business we bought from your aunt a few years back, I run our farming properties more than half of which these days are up north in Queensland." The three men chattered for a few minutes. "So one of your old ladies is taking you out on the town Harry," teased the colonel."

"Well, I wouldn't have put it quite like that," grinned Harry "She might not like it and she really is an exceptional client."

At that moment Matt Bruton stood up quite abruptly.

The colonel turned towards the door, "Upon my soul," he exclaimed... "Magnificent"

Maria stood still for a moment in the doorway gazing over the heads of the twenty or so people in the room, perfectly well aware she was the focus of their attention, then spotting Harry, smiled and came towards them.

"Mrs Bunce," claimed the colonel stoutly, "I was just telling Harry that he was out with the most beautiful woman in Hawksworth."

"Colonel" she responded laughing, "You are my favourite gentleman...you lie so well" she added patting his hand, "And you I believe must be Matt Bruton, I was talking to your brother a few days ago and he said you were expected." Matt confirmed her assumption and Harry completed the formal introductions.

"Cory has told me about you as well," he responded, "And he also told me about the old Chamberlain you have agreed to loan us."

They chatted for a few minutes more before Maria reminded Harry, "We had better be taking our seats in the dining room."

After Maria and Harry had entered the dining room The Colonel and Matt were silent for a few moments. The colonel broke the silence "A tigress, that's Maria...was on a tiger hunt once years ago doncha know, tiger came straight towards me stalking silently, eyes steady never wavered, then she saw me, easy shot, but y'know, just couldn't do it, she stared at me, I lowered the gun. She stared a little longer then turned and walked away... and you know what Matt, that tigress walked with insolence. That's Maria Bunce, a tigress who looks you in the eye, then says damn you with her backside as she walks away."

"Colonel, I prefer your earlier comment."

"Eh, what?"

"Magnificent."

Maria and Harry enjoyed a leisurely meal, the food was good but it was the quiet atmosphere and their pleasure in each others company which made the evening. "This place for me, it is a sort of distilled Hawksworth," said Harry, It's a bit of an anachronism in many ways but it is familiar and I have known it for most of my life."

"It's quite different to me," replied Maria, "When I first moved here to live it seemed terribly old fashioned, but it has preserved and kept alive a sense of community. Which is something I value more the longer I live here."

"Yeah," agreed Harry, "I'll be leaving that in a little more than a couple of months, and cannot see when, or if I might return."

"D'you think you will remain in the USA then?"

"I don't know for certain, I'll definitely be there for the next four years or so... after that who knows."

"But you'll be back to see your aunt from time to time."

"Probably not, Aunt Diane visits her sister Sarah in the US almost every year; she calls it going home, though she hasn't lived there for seventy years."

"Going home? Are you saying that your aunt was born in the USA?"

"Oh yes, not many people locally realise that Aunt Diane is still a US citizen, but she was born in Boston and brought out to Australia when she was only three years old."

"Well that is interesting, it means that she and I have something in common, I was born in northern California though my mother was a Maori... hey maybe that is why your aunt has such an interest in the story of the Massies, it's a similar sort of connection."

"Could be, I don't know."

They chatted on and eventually it was Maria who noticed that it was getting late, "Come on, time to get back to my place."

"I'll make coffee," suggested Maria as they let themselves in "Then we'll stretch out in the lounge for half an hour, before..." her unfinished sentence went unanswered save for a smile from Harry. He took off his jacket and tie kicked his shoes off and stretched out. Harry felt good, his mind went back to their earlier conversation, and he knew this couldn't last, Maria and he would, sooner rather than later go their separate ways but he still found it hard to believe how well it had worked out with Maria.

"Here we are," Maria set the coffees down on a small table, "I see you have made yourself comfortable, you can help me as well." Harry unhooked her and pulled the zip down on her dress, she stepped out of it and hung it over the back of a chair; she then stretched herself out with her head in Harry's lap. She smiled up at him, "Did you enjoy tonight?"

"Best ever," confirmed Harry "Good meal with a stunning woman who made every other man ... and woman in the place feel jealous."

"Good answer Harry," then Maria hesitated a moment," Harry you do understand don't you that you, we that is... we can't carry on indefinitely with this."

Harry was taken aback a little, but mainly because it seemed she had been reading his own thoughts of a few minutes earlier, he didn't know quite what to say but nodded and almost whispered with a nervous smile "I know."

Maria said nothing at first but then smiled and with one hand reached up and ran her fingers very gently down his cheek, she closed her eyes for a second and murmured, "Harry Salt you are a good man, a really good man."

Harry was caught completely by surprise at the emotional impact her words had on him, his throat constricted, words failed him for the moment but once again Maria spoke up, "and Harry, in a little while when we go to bed I want, "She spoke almost shyly, "not just to have sex, not just to fuck, I want you to make love to me, to be my lover...even," she added hesitantly, "Even if you have to pretend a little."

"There will be no pretending, none at all."

Later in bed Harry and Maria kissed, a long slow clinging kiss with lips seemingly reluctant to part, they caressed, they cuddled, occasionally mumbling an incoherent appreciation. Harry kissed his way from the top of her tattoo behind her ear slowly down her neck and above her left breast until the serpent disappeared curling under her upper arm. "That tickles" protested Maria turning away from him, "but it kinda turns me on."

"I'm going to follow your serpent, I reckon it's your love totem, curling around you embracing the woman within," grinned Harry.

"Stop talking and see where she leads you." Harry did so. He kissed her, first where the design swept up and across to her shoulder then he followed it as it turned across to her side before twisting and writhing its way down and over the whole of her back. Harry had not seen this before. "It's alive, almost as though it's part of you," exclaimed Harry, "Where does it end."

Maria smiled, she knew.

Eventually the serpent disappeared; surreptitiously it curved away from Maria's back over her right hip and was gone. Thwarted for a moment, Harry tugged gently at Maria's shoulder and she rolled onto her back. Harry smiled, the serpent snaked from her hip, it curved up slightly over the swell of her belly then headed south disappearing into the dark undergrowth below

Harry kissed her again, Maria's legs parted, inviting, his tongue probed carefully forwards, she raised her hips her hands resting lightly on his head. "Kiss me Harry" she whispered hoarsely, "Kiss me... oh yes, yes, like that." Harry's tongue moved upwards brushing for nothing more than an instant against her swollen clitoris, "Oh Harry," Maria mumbled, she pulled his mouth hard against her. Harry backed away a little, licking long slow strokes up her labia, first one then the other, and then he returned to the slow deliberate work of tongue and lips on her clit. Back and forth he went each time raising Maria to a new pitch, her juices flowed almost uncontrollably, but each time Harry backed away delaying her climax before returning to suck and suckle her.

"Harry, Harry," Maria pleaded for release and eventually Harry took pity on her, he sucked her engorged clitoris deep into his mouth massaging her simultaneously with his tireless tongue. Maria's climax rose within her, it seemed to possess and constrict her like the serpent coiled around her body, her thighs gripped him vice like and her convulsions almost threw Harry from the bed "Ohh ugghh," she wailed, but Harry never let up, his tongue and mouth draining the very last of her orgasm. Then suddenly Maria collapsed back onto the bed and after a second equally suddenly she sat up, grabbed Harry under both arms and pulled him up to lie full length on her.

And then unaccountably Maria burst into tears, "Oh Harry I never wanted you to stop, that was wonderful, I do so love you." Harry said little but responded in kind, he kissed her lips sharing her taste, gently, calmly, lovingly. Maria settled a little, then after a few minutes she whispered, "Harry, now, take me," she took his cock in hand and pressed him down a little.

Harry needed no second bidding, he pushed into her with one sure movement, he had the usual sensation that he was burying, almost drowning himself within Maria. She did not grip him tight straight away as she usually did, instead he had the sensation of plunging in and out a huge, hot, steaming, muscular pool of flesh but gradually she began to respond to his thrusts. Harry tried to last longer to please Maria but was only partially successful. He was too excited by the long wait it was soon obvious that Maria's second orgasm was close. To both of them it seemed as though they moved in unison, and though neither knew the others thoughts, they as one felt aware that the serpent of desire had engulfed them, they had become one in squeezing every last vestige of pleasure. Their climax was one, his semen pouring into her long and hard, she entwined around him giving and receiving herself without reserve.

When they came down they held each other in silence for a long time, words were unnecessary, superfluous, Maria rolled Harry onto his back and laid across him her hair brushing over his face. He kissed the top of her head "Thank you" he said.

Maria lifted her head for a moment "Sleep now my love... but dream a little of me."

And Harry slept.

Maria woke early the next morning, the sun was just up and she felt a little queasy. She left Harry still deep asleep pulled on some old shorts and a tee shirt and went downstairs. A slice of toast settled her stomach so she decided to take a walk.

Maria was puzzled at first at the lack of people up and about until she recollected that it was Sunday and not even seven o'clock. She strode on, and when Maria strode her long legs covered the ground quickly; in no time at all she was at the far end of the golf course which she knew was two kilometres from home. "Suppose I ought to be getting back," she said to herself and turned to come back by a slightly more direct route. When only a kilometre from home she stopped and sat on a park bench for a while, alone with her thoughts. "What should I do?" she asked herself, "Being with Harry is beyond anything I imagined and I certainly didn't plan it." Maria did not answer her question, she didn't need to, she just knew. She sighed for a moment and had anyone been there to witness it they might have noticed how sombre and how at that moment how alone she was.

But then Maria was distracted for a moment, she watched a pair of turquoise parrots feeding on the ground just off the fairway. The pair chattered quietly as they searched around in the grass, the male a little self important with his red wing patches, though his duller partner didn't seem particularly impressed.

Maria then noticed a dark shape in the grevillia bushes, a cat, carefully stalking the small birds, she stood up quickly, clapped her hands and the parrots made their escape instantly. The cat turned aggrieved to lose its prey before slinking away again. Maria resumed her walk, almost unreasonably pleased with the freedom she had given the birds.

She arrived home to find that Harry was already in the shower, so used the other one, despite his start Maria emerged first and dressed in a casual top and shorts.

"Hi" he greeted her "Where have you been?"