Educating Harry Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Out for a walk over the golf course, it's nice, there's no one else about at all. Now there is just one thing, come and sit here," she patted the bed beside her and then knelt on the floor in front of him. "Let's get that towel off, that's better" she said pushing him to lie down; "I'm going to suck you off," she grinned.

"Oh," responded Harry rather vacantly, "Oh," but there was no doubting Maria's intention as she popped his limp cock between her lips. Maria's approach was purposeful rather than subtle, she had established her intention and set about achieving the result as directly as possible, she sucked and licked, firmly and long, while her left hand was employed stroking and scratching his balls. The result was never in doubt Harry was rock hard in no time, and within a matter of minutes he warned her, "Maria I'm going to come."

She did not hesitate for a moment and seconds later Harry exploded into her mouth, she held him steadily as he thrust upwards and the semen gushed, stream after stream. And then he was still. Maria very carefully slid her lips back from his cock taking great care not to waste a drop; she released him and looked down at him with just the faintest hint of a smile on her face. She put her head back slightly and swallowed, her eyes shutting for a second, then running her tongue round her teeth and behind her lips, she swallowed again.

"Maria, I," began Harry

"No Harry, don't say a word, she place a long finger over his lips, "Not a word, just remember this... remember the first time I did this, it was unintended, but this time was because I wanted to," she grinned hugely, "I really wanted to... and I've never wanted to for any other man."

"Now," Maria added briskly, instantly businesslike, "I am going to sort out some breakfast, in say five minutes," Harry lay back stunned and lost for words.

They ate breakfast largely in silence until Harry broke in "Maria, what's bothering you? that's your third coffee in less than ten minutes."

Maria walked over and sat on the stool opposite him "It's us...we need to talk, do you remember last night" she continued hesitantly "I said to you... we can't carry on like this, well I have been thinking this morning and when I was out walking, that last night was wonderful and so maybe, maybe..."

"Are you trying to tell me you want us to end it?"

"I just never thought it would be this hard Harry, but yes," she smiled gravely; I've grown far too fond of you Harry and it's better, better I think to end it now, when everything is so perfect. I don't want to cling on and make an idiot of myself."

"You mean, you reckon it's better to quit while we are ahead."

Maria breathed deeply and hesitated for a moment "Yes," she continued shakily, "When we started it was just good fun and great sex, but now, now it's become something different... we've become great friends and I want us always to be so, but emotionally, I just never ever anticipated the impact. You have a different life to lead Harry, it's already mapped out, and I'm thirty two, I'm twelve years older than you," She grabbed his hand urgently, "You do understand don't you."

"I sort of understand," replied Harry slowly with a wry smile, "In fact I knew it would happen, but I guess that whenever I thought about, it something in the back of my head said 'Yes I know, but not yet,' I'm not going to apologise for becoming a bit addicted to you."

"You're too good," said Maria a sense of relief beginning to flood through her.

"No I'm not, I'm basically selfish, when we first made love I could barely believe my luck, and then things just got better and better: I can't say what you mean to me because I don't really know. Maybe I'll sort it out in time but you have been fantastic for me in ways that are beyond words..."

Maria burst out, "Oh Harry" and began to sob uncontrollably. Harry was on his feet in an instant, He held her firmly in his arms, how long for, he later could not recall, but eventually Maria sniffed loudly and indelicately and seemed to recover herself. She pushed him away slightly, "Sorry I got upset," she brushed her hair back from reddened eyes, "I must look a sight...now Harry you had better go," she laughed uncertainly, "Or I might change my mind."

Harry held her for just a moment longer then picked up his bag and headed for the door.

"And remember Harry, in a week or two come and see me I don't want to lose touch altogether."

He turned for a moment "I will," then shut the door.

The engine of Harry's ute roared into life: Maria rose unsteadily from her stool went up to her bedroom and curled up on her bed.

And wept.

To be continued...