Educating Harry Ch. 16

Story Info
Susan blows hot and wins game to love.
5.4k words
4.69
12.9k
3

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cooler morning than usual for the time of year, so Maria walked rather than drove to Susan's. She heard rather than saw her friend first, Susan was singing quietly to a recording. "Hi," Maria announced herself tapping on the open door, "You're very cheerful this morning, what are you listening to?"

"Oh it's just something I downloaded," replied Susan nonchalantly, "It's a singer called Harry Nilsson, a collection calledA little touch of Schmilsson in the night"

"Well, it's nice to know that the Harry's of this world are keeping you happy," observed Maria amiably: then she stopped in her tracks... she had noticed, "Susan you just blushed. You did, not much, but you did..." she looked at her friend accusingly, "You have, haven't you?"

Susan nodded, and this time blushed vividly

"Wonderful, now you sit down and I'll get the coffee," she said busying herself. "I'm so glad I brought a chocolate cake."

"Why?" asked Susan lamely

"Chocolate cake and coffee are the perfect accompaniment to intimate, detailed confessions," said Maria."

"I suppose you're not going to let up until I tell you what happened."

"No chance at all."

"There's not really much to tell," Susan started cautiously. "I was having a lesson and it was going really well, for the first time I felt really confident, I was doing everything right. Then right at the end, there was a change in the music, it was much slower, not the same dance music at all. I don't know, but I suppose the mood changed, I held Harry a little closer... he did the same to me, and then I rested my head on his shoulder; at the end just before the music stopped I looked up and well...he kissed me, it just seemed the most natural thing in the world."

"Wow, how romantic," exclaimed Maria.

"Hmmm, well it didn't stay romantic for long," Susan gave a short laugh and bit her lip, more than slightly embarrassed, "In fact; it got pretty basic pretty quickly. I grabbed his hand and we practically ran to the bedroom... I wanted him so much; we didn't bother with any foreplay or anything, within two minutes we were at it like knives."

"Is that all?"

"Well it was for about twenty minutes, then we did it all over again."

Susan bit her lip again. "That was pretty much the pattern for the next two hours, Harry tried to make love, kissing caressing and things like that, but Maria, it's been so long, all I wanted was for us to have sex endlessly."

"Wow," said Maria again, and then lost for something to say, "Here, have some more cake."

"And you know," and again Susan laughed a little at herself, "I haven't felt the slightest bit guilty about it, I just didn't realise how much I needed sex...needed him... I just took what I wanted."

Susan took a healthy bite of the cake and Maria observed, "But I don't suppose Harry was complaining though."

At this Susan started to giggle, "He wasn't, he couldn't have, because altogether, he managed to do it five times before he was so worn out he couldn't manage again."

Maria whooped, "Five! Oh goodness you have been busy."

"That was only the first time, I've had two more lessons since then."

"So that's what you call it," hooted Maria, "Having lessons."

"You can laugh," responded Susan slightly more seriously, "And while I am still having the dance classes, lessons is probably an apt enough description for the après dance as well."

"What do you mean?"

"Well the next time Harry came over we had our usual dance lesson ...and you wouldn't believe it, he extended it by fifteen minutes, said I wasn't concentrating enough. Anyway, eventually he relented and we were off to the bedroom like a rocket. I thought of course that we would just carry on like we had before, but Harry was having none of it. He said, "No, I'm calling the shots tonight."

"What did that mean?"

"What he meant was that he wanted to make love, rather than just have sex, he kissed me on the lips my ears, my neck on my boobs and even my belly. He played with me, well you know what I mean, and then eventually he parted my legs and I thought, oh this is it...but it wasn't."

"Yes," interrupted Maria breathlessly, being fairly certain what was next, "What happened?"

"Maria," said Susan dreamily, "Harry made love to me but with his lips, his tongue; when his tongue first touched me I was so surprised, I went all tense, but it was magical, absolutely magical. He held me firmly at first but as I relaxed so did he, and Maria..." Susan stopped, lost in her memory for a moment. "I never felt anything so good in my life; it was wonderful."

Maria bit her lip too; Susan's description was stirring more than her memory.

"It seemed to go on for ages, "And eventually I came. Maria, it was huge, absolutely huge, I've never known anything like it, then when I settled down we cuddled and I started crying, I couldn't help it." Susan giggled again, "Harry thought I was upset, so I had to explain, I told him, 'Harry that was wonderful, no one has ever done that for me before,' I was so happy I could hardly bear it."

"Oh my goodness," Maria broke in "So no one, no one has ever...?"

Susan nodded, "It was the first time ever for me."

The two women were silent, each with their own thoughts for a few moments before Susan returned in more prosaic mood to her original point. "So you see what I mean, I am taking lessons but not just in dancing. It had never occurred to me before how naïve, how inexperienced I am, but," she added with determined anticipation, "It's time I learned."

"And now," announced Susan decisively "That's enough of that, I have something else I have to sort out and you may have some ideas."

"What is it?" asked Maria, as she cut herself a second slice of cake."

"A dress, more specifically a ball dress, this will be a very formal event and I don't have anything remotely suitable."

"Do you have any ideas?"

"Not a lot but I thought I might take a trip down to Tamworth."

"Chances are the selection there might be no better than here in Hawksworth"

"Possibly, but what are the alternatives?"

"Perhaps you could get something made specially."

"By whom?" questioned Susan, "finding someone would be even harder than buying something ready made."

"How about Mr Iemma?"

"He has made things for you hasn't he?"

"Look, how about I ask him whether he will do it, and next time you come over to my place you can have a look at what he made for me... How about tomorrow morning?"

"Mmmm ok," agreed Susan, "I'll have a look, but I'm not convinced."

"Good, that's fixed then."

Later the same day Susan propped herself up on her elbows in bed, "Harry I want to talk with you for a minute."

He looked up slightly and smiled, "Yes"

"You remember Harry; remember the first time you went down on me?"

"Mmmm, I'll never forget... wonderful.

"Good, and you will also remember what I said...that I had never done that before...with anyone."

"Yes but."

"Just listen a moment, it made me start thinking," Susan hesitated a little..."I...I haven't had a lot of experience...of sex that is...what I mean is, well it has all been pretty conservative if you know what I mean."

Harry was all attention now, "Go on."

"What I mean is... is that it has been pretty much, missionary position, in bed, with the lights out."

"And so," said Harry, beginning to realise what she was trying to say, "You are looking for...?"

"A bit of variety, I want to try some new things, at least once or twice...I may not like everything, but I want to find out. Do you think..?"

"That I might be able to help, oh yes, yes, most absolutely definitely."

"Good, you are such a sweetie," Susan leant forward and kissed him fondly, "Now," she announced breaking away, "I want to try giving you a blow job, tell me whether I'm doing it right or not."

Harry didn't respond, he was beyond words, as what Susan had asked began to sink in, but as he felt her warm breath on his rigid cock he made an effort, "Just try not to bite," he suggested hoarsely, "And don't think you have to be sucking hard all the time like porn stars do, It'll make your jaw ache. Kissing and licking and generally messing around are good, just experiment a bit see what works for us both."

"So, said Susan to Maria the following morning, "That's what I told him."

"He must have thought all his Christmas' had come at once, just imagine, nineteen almost twenty year old male has just been making love to amazingly beautiful woman, who then invites him to try out all he has ever fantasised about with her, Harry must be over the moon."

Susan giggled, "He did seem pretty pleased, especially when I practiced going down on him. After a while I began to get a good idea of how I could sort of get him going and then cool him down."

"And did you..."

"Make him come, no, not with the blow job anyway, Harry suggested it might be better to practice a few times first, said he came an awful lot, and didn't want to put me off at the first attempt. So after a while we had sex as usual...well not quite as usual, we did it doggy style which I rather liked."

Maria smiled, "I think it's just great, but that's not what you came over for. We need to talk dresses. Make another cup of coffee and give me ten minutes I'm going to get changed."

Susan did as she was asked, and a little more than ten minutes later heard Maria call out, "Hey Susan, just come out into the hallway." Again Susan followed her friends bidding, just in time to see her walk slowly down the wide curved staircase...in the red dress she had worn on her last night out with Harry. She sauntered down the last few steps then turned full circle on the marble floor... "What do you think?"

"Wow, just wow...Mr Iemma made that, it's brilliant, fabulous, you look fantastic, I can hardly believe it, the workmanship is perfect, it fits perfectly."

"Glad you like it," grinned Maria, reflecting for a moment that it fitted a little more perfectly than it had two or three weeks earlier, but now was not the time to speculate why. "So," Maria added, "do you think it might be worthwhile, asking whether Mr Iemma might be able to do something for you?"

"Yes, definitely."

Mid afternoon that same day Harry was feeling slightly irritated, Aunt Diane had left a message to say his mum would be calling that evening, which meant he had to cancel his lesson with Susan. However, he could not get a response from Susan's mobile phone which was obviously turned off, and finally, he had just left a job clearing out a roof-space which was not only hot dusty work, but was for a client who wanted to short pay after the job was done. Harry decided to call at Susan's, and tell her directly, that the evening lesson would have to be cancelled.

He rang Susan's bell, "No response, I might have guessed," Harry grumbled to himself and turned away... But then he heard a curious slightly muted sound, a sort of thud which as he listened was repeated every few seconds. "Ah I know where she is," and He walked around the house and up the back yard about thirty metres. There was Susan on the tennis court practicing her shots by hitting the ball repeatedly against the retaining wall on the far side.

Harry waited and watched in admiration, as Susan, in"that"tennis dress methodically hit the ball back and forth, all his irritation melted away as he did so. Eventually she missed a ball and turned to retrieve it; "Oh hello," Susan smiled, surprised to see him, "Have you been here long?"

"A few minutes, I stopped by to tell you I won't be able to make it this evening, Mum left a message to say she would be phoning."

"Oh that's a shame, but maybe we can fit one in tomorrow."

"Ok, we'll do that"

"But," said Susan, "What have you been up to, you are covered in dust and dirt."

Harry told her and responded, "But you look great, and you're wearing my favourite dress."

"Yes, I don't normally wear it to practice in, but my usual playing partners rang to say they couldn't make it today."

"I'll give you a game if you like," suggested Harry suddenly.

"I didn't know you played."

"Not lately, but I did a year or two back, and at the moment I feel like hitting something."

After a brief knock up Susan served first and was almost immediately disconcerted by Harry's unorthodox approach. She knew he was left handed but as soon as she hit the ball to his backhand side, he just switched hands and returned right handed. Susan lost the first game but as they changed over she observed, "You won't catch me out like that again." Harry grinned, Maria had told him once, that although Susan appeared very easy going she was very competitive. The next few games gradually proved Maria right, Harry hit the ball harder than Susan, and when his serve went in he usually won the point. But not enough of his first serves did go in, and while he could chase almost everything down, accuracy was not his strongest point either. Susan was more controlled and made less mistakes, and if she got a short ball, put it away with surprising power, but they were well into the set before she discovered his Achilles heel.

It was hot and both of them soon felt it, but neither was going to give up, they spoke little when changing ends and after half a dozen games Susan won back the game she had dropped. From there stalemate ensued, Harry was sweating freely, he watched the crouching intensely concentrating Susan as he prepared to serve. Susan too was soaked with effort, "You're not going to win Harry Salt," she told herself determinedly, "Just keep it in play, he'll crack"

At seven all they had been playing for almost an hour when Susan played a weak return which allowed Harry into the net. Once again he didn't put it away and Susan flogged a forehand half volley...but straight at Harry. Simple volley and he fluffed it, badly, straight into the net.

Susan turned away, a grim smile on her face, "Hmm so, he can't play the ball close to his body."

The next few games were just as drawn out as their predecessors, but Susan now had a plan, she waited, not just for a mistake, but the right mistake. At forty thirty she drew Harry to the net and instead of trying to pass him drove the ball straight at him, again he fluffed it, this time the ball ballooned out of play.

Harry noticed her triumphant smile 'My god she's so ruthless,' he thought, 'she's not going to get away with it.' Harry now knew what Susan was trying to do, and determined not to make the same mistake again. At eight seven to Susan, the next game dragged on interminably, Harry too, was adopting a more cautious approach, and that was to prove his undoing. With a little less pace on the ball Susan had a fraction more time to play her shots but it was still she who made the first error. At forty thirty she allowed Harry an easy half court volley, and for once he got it in the middle of the racket; but his own caution was his undoing, instead of putting it away firmly, it landed short and perfectly for Susan's forehand, which she stroked firmly past Harry for the point and set.

"I won, I won," squealed Susan, jumping up and down in delight

"God I hate losing," grinned Harry, as he came to the net and put his arm round her shoulder in congratulation.

Susan threw herself into the courtside seat and took a long drink from her bottle. "I could see that you do... and that makes it sooo much better."

Harry tore off his sweat soaked shirt and put his head under the tap for a few seconds.

"And now," asked Susan invitingly, and running her hand up his leg, "What does the champion get for her prize?"

That's easy," responded Harry, he leant over and kissed her, simultaneously squeezing her breast through the thin tennis dress.

"Come on then," Susan grabbed Harry's hand and took a step towards the house."

"Hey, where do you think you're going?"

"Indoors to claim my prize, come on."

"Oh no," responded Harry taking a firm grip around her waist, "Tennis trophies are always awarded on court, same rules for Hawksworth as Wimbledon."

"We can't, we can't possibly, it's broad daylight...someone might see us."

But Harry pressed his point, he moved in closer

"And anyway, I'm all hot and sweaty..."

"Just how I like you, hot and wet." Harry's hand started to tug on her panties.

"Oh Harry," Susan started to waver, she leant back against the high fence.

Then she began to respond, all concern about potential spectators vanished in a few seconds. Harry ripped the stubborn panties away and they locked in a frenzied embrace. Susan yanked Harry's shorts down, and he kicked them away.

"Now," Harry growled, "Hang on." He pushed her arms so that they were outstretched high and wide above her, her hands gripped tight around the wire mesh fence. Harry fumbled a little and then Susan felt his cock pushing between her legs. Immediately she understood what to do, she raised one leg to encourage him and then in one big effort hung on the fence for a moment while she swung her legs up and around his waist.

Crucified on the fence by Harry's cock, there was little Susan could do except hang on, but she didn't need to do more. Harry thrust forward pressed her back hard against the fence, which then sprang slowly back and pushed her onto to his cock.

He gripped Susan's ass and thrust into her vigorously, the fence squeaked and groaned a little and pushed her straight back again. "Fuck me Harry, fuck me," begged Susan; he did, the main danger was, that they were so hot and sweaty, that she might slip from his hands, but they both hung on, a tangled sweating unison, intent on gratifying themselves. Susan climaxed a second or two ahead of Harry and almost threw herself off the fence at him.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she repeated almost endlessly as Harry grunted incoherently and came within her.

At last he stopped thrusting, carefully withdrew and stepped back; for no more than a second or two Susan hung on the fence, her face pink with effort, bedraggled hair stuck to her face and neck, her dishevelled dress filthy with sweat and dirt; yet Harry was to remember forever that at moment, to him, she had never been more lovely, or more vulnerable.

Susan dropped the few inches to the ground, her knees almost buckling before Harry took her in a close embrace, she trembled a little, perhaps with shock and it was some time before she spoke, "That was wild ...but a lovely, lovely prize." Harry said nothing revelling in how good it felt to be holding her, protecting her. A few seconds later Susan giggled, "Now I really do need to get in the house and clean myself up...I'm starting to leak big time."

Susan showered first; she like Maria had discovered Harry's affinity for cold showers and shuddered at the thought. She left the room and then returned a few minutes later as Harry took his, "I've put our clothes in the washing machine, they'll be dry in an hour or so. When you have finished, wrap yourself in a towel and come downstairs, and we'll have a snack."

Harry sat on a stool while Susan made a sandwich for them to share, she told him about her plans to get a new dress, and although not vastly interested in the particular subject, it led Harry to consider, that Susan, like Maria before her and for that matter Lois and Carol, insisted on social as well as sexual intercourse. Trixie and Bella had been different, with Trixie it had just been sex and Bella, well that was just weird, Harry had still not worked her out.

"Hey daydreamer," Susan broke into his reverie, "So you're not all that interested whether I wear Empire line, A shape or mermaid."

"Sorry I was miles away, but you would look great, even in a sack."

"Nice try, but I don't think so, now, let's take this into the lounge room and relax for a while.

Harry soon finished his sandwich, but it was now Susan that was a little distracted, "You've only taken a couple of bites."

12