Educating Jaime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demure101
demure101
212 Followers

"Ok," she said. "Perhaps I can borrow it."

"Of course. Er, would you really like to? You're not trying to save me from being embarrassed?"

"No, I think I'd like to form my own judgement about it." She made a grimace. "Like the slut I am," she added. "Sorry, but that still rankles a little."

Jaime removed the disc from the player and put it in its sleeve. Molly took it from him and put it in her bag, and then asked for the letter Jaime had mentioned over dinner. He went through a pile of letters and handed one to her.

She read the contents in silence. It accused Jaime of the most impossible crimes, improbable sexual relationships and preposterous behaviour, and it was even more unstable than all she'd heard before. Her own name regularly cropped up. She shook her head.

"She simply can't admit defeat, can't she? This is just a lot of ineffectual nonsense, nothing more."

"Yes," Jaime said. "It leaves a bitter taste, but it hardly hurts any more." They looked at each other and shook their heads simultaneously. It seemed so precisely timed that they burst out laughing.

"Well," Molly said when she'd wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes, "there's nothing deadlier than being laughed out of court. Goodbye, Mara girl, you've had it."

Jaime sat thinking about it for a long time. Then he took the letter and tore it up, and he did the same with all the other letters she'd sent.

"Do you think I should tear up my poems, too?" he said.

"No," she said. "These letters are mean and spiteful; your poems are your history. You can't eradicate that!"

He nodded. "I'm afraid this not being a good host," he said, "but I think I'd like to write a retort, and have done with her ghost once and for all. I'll have the legal side sorted out in time, and perhaps you can help me find a way to ensure I'll not lose my daughters altogether. Would you mind?"

"No," she said. "Would you like me to go now, or shall I stay and read through your letter?"

"Yes please," he said. "I don't want to fall in the same trap as she does."

It took Jaime quite some time, but by the end of the evening he had composed a beautiful letter in which he defied Mara once and for all. Molly recognised a kindred spirit in his writing; she was glad it wasn't she who was to receive this chilly document.

"Wow," she said. "I wonder if she'll read this through – but you did an excellent job."

"Yes," he said grimly. "Now I can let her be."

She nodded at him. "Well done," she said.

They were not in the mood for dancing, and Jaime still didn't know if he dared ask Molly to stay, so she took her leave round eleven o'clock. "I think you really are a good host," she said. "Can I ask you to come over to my place next week?"

Jaime's letter had the intended effect; Mara gave up and left things to her lawyer to arrange. Even the vultures had grown a little tired of it all, and the dust slowly settled on the wreckage of their marriage. At work Jaime didn't feel entirely persona non grata any more, but he kept his distance; he wasn't going to act as if nothing had happened.

Molly had watched Jaime's DVD. It didn't really turn her on; she didn't think it was disgusting either. Most couples she saw made uncomplicated love with a huge degree of enthusiasm, and that was quite something, more than Jaime had ever had. Mara's treatment of him still made her angry. Oh well, that was all over and done with now.

She was looking forward to the Friday; she would prepare a simple pasta dish, and some salad, and she hoped he would relax in untainted surroundings.

Jaime was about an hour early. "I'm sorry," he said, "but I just couldn't wait to see you again." He handed her a large bunch of roses, and she took him on a tour of the house. He saw that she likes pictures, and that she apparently loved to read; her books looked well-read and she had rather a lot of them, just like he. The house was small but comfortable, and well cared-for.

"This feels like a welcoming place," he said.

"You like it?"

"Yes," he said. "Yes."

Jaime loved her lasagne. Molly rinsed the dishes after dinner and stuck the lot in the dishwasher. Then they went to the living room. Jaime's roses sat in a vase on a small table, and he smiled at the sight.

"You really make me feel at home," he said. "Did you like the DVD?"

"It was alright," Molly said. "But – oh well, I don't get much of kick from watching, you know."

"You'd rather do it yourself?"

When he realised what he'd said he froze. To his surprise Molly broke into a grin. "You bet," she said.

"Would you, er, would you perhaps -"

She smiled at him, waiting for him to go and say what was on his mind. "Would I?" she said, and looked at him encouragingly.

"Would you like to, er," he almost stuttered, "to make love with me?"

"Yes," she said. "Yes, I would. I've hoped you would make a move for a long time."

She rose and waited. Blushing like a little girl Jaime got up and walked up to her. She put an arm round his shoulder and offered him her lips. He gave her a peck on the mouth and moved back to look at the results. She smiled and said, "Come on, I won't bite – you can do better than that!"

He took her by her shoulders and kissed her again; this time she opened her mouth. Jaime got the idea, and really kissed her, bending her way, not touching her. She broke their kiss and told him to come closer. "I want to feel all of you, not just your lips!"

Then he came and wrapped his arms around her and let himself go on the waves of his emotions; he finally allowed himself to feel how much he needed her. She held him tight and stroked his back and his bottom, and rubbed her breasts against him. She could feel his cock straining against her and her panties grew moist. While they were kissing she reached down with both hands and undid his belt and trousers.

Jaime broke their kiss. "Don't you want to go upstairs?" he asked.

"Later," she said, "I want to kiss you some more first."

"But I will be able to see you then," he said, blushing again.

"You don't mean to say you only had sex in the dark!"

"Er, yes," he said.

"Well, I like to watch you while we're at it – and I like to be watched, too. Especially if you look at me like you did last week!"

She wrapped an arm round his shoulders and found his cock with her free hand.

"Hey," she said, "You can stroke me, too!"

"What do you want me to do?" he said.

"Whatever you like. There must be things you daydreamed about."

"Yes," he said. "Lots."

He loved the feeling of her hand on his cock, and took her words for what they were, permission, no, a request to please do what he liked. He lifted the skirt of her dress and let his hands slip into her panties. He fondled her buns, and tried to find her pussy between her legs. She spread them and moaned into his mouth as his fingers slipped between her labia.

"I'd like to touch your breasts," he whispered in between kisses.

She sucked his lower lip into her mouth and softly bit him. Then she stepped back.

"I'd love you to," she said as she looked into his eyes. Jaime felt a pang of happiness - he loved the way her eyes looked at him, and he told her so, looking for the right words as he did so.

"And I love to have you in my arms. Don't be afraid to say what you feel," she said. "You could never say something wrong. Come, would you like to take off my clothes?"

He nodded, with a lump in his throat. Mara had always denied him that privilege.

"May I? Really?"

"Please," she said and lifted her arms.

Jaime lifted her dress over her head. He carefully draped it over a chair , and turned back to Molly to look at her. She wore pale pink underwear, that clung to her breasts and buttocks like a second skin. Jaime bit his lower lip. "Wow," he said. He lifted his hands to touch her breasts.

"Go ahead," Molly said, eagerly waiting for him to touch her. He reverently touched the undersides of her breasts. He slid his hands up to her nipples and gently rolled them between his fingers, bent down and blew at them. She felt a shiver run down her back, and her nipples were almost painfully hard. Then he put his lips over one of them and massaged it through the thin material with his tongue.

"Wow," Molly said. "You're making me mad! Please, take off my bra – I want to feel you on my skin!"

Jaime didn't have to be asked twice. He put his arms round her back, undid the hooks and slid the thin piece of clothing down her arms. Molly threw it on top of her dress while Jaime resumed nibbling and licking and rolling her nipples with his mouth. Molly was dripping. She squeezed Jaime's cock and rubbed her clit, and moaned while Jaime did what he had learnt to do to perfection.

"Hhh... Jaime..." she panted, "Let me... have... a go at you... please!"

She let go of his cock and unbuttoned his shirt with both hands. Then she pushed his trousers down his legs, and his underpants. His cock stood at attention, and she looked at it appreciatively. It was big enough to fill her completely, and not so big as to cause discomfort. She stroked it lovingly and then she turned around and said, "What about my panties?"

Jaime looked at them. They were so thin that he could see the crack of her behind straight through the material. He knelt down behind her and slowly pulled them down. Then he planted a kiss on her behind. He put his arms around her and found her dripping pussy with his hands. Happy she could not look at him, he asked, "May I ask you a favour?"

"Yes?"

"Can I eat your pussy, please?"

"Favour granted," she said, "but I'm not sure... who is... on the receiving end. I love having my pussy eaten... Please!"

He got up to face her, and she said, "Let's go upstairs – it's more comfortable on the bed."

Her heart danced; Jaime was as sexy and as eager as she had hoped, and he wasn't squeamish about touching her with his mouth – super, she thought. She led him up to her bedroom and quickly closed the curtains. Then she lay down on the bed, spread her legs and lifted her knees.

"Shall I turn off the light?" Jaime said.

"Don't you want to look?"

"Yes, but..."

"No black-out for us, then," she said. "No nightie under my armpits, and no blankets on top."

"Then I'll look at you first."

Molly understood what he didn't say. Jaime looked at her with deep admiration and awe; hers was the first real pussy he ever saw in his life.

"You can look at me as often as you want," Molly said, and Jaime understood that she knew.

"Gladly," he said "You're more beautiful than the stars."

He knelt down between her legs and lowered his mouth over her most intimate parts. He went to work earnestly and joyfully, and his timidity turned Molly on no end. I have a lot to teach him yet, she thought – and then she didn't think anything any more because Jaime had really got into it and a wave of joy overtook her She grabbed his hair and raised her hips to meet his tongue, and he put his hands under her buttocks and pressed her pussy into his face. His tongue seemed to be everywhere as he slowly prepared her for a brilliant climax. When he eventually concentrated on her clit she came with a wave of come streaming down his chin. Her climax was so strong it shook her a bit. I hope he doesn't think I peed on him, she thought.

Jaime felt over the moon. He'd tried his best to let his newfound goddess have all the joy in the world, and he sensed that she'd had. When she released his head he crawled her way, lay down beside her and smiled. She put an arm around him and pulled him close, and she opened her lips and kissed him deeply. "Thank you very much," she said softly. "You really did me a great favour."

Then she sat up and took his cock in her hand. "Can I taste you now?" she asked.

Jaime's eyes grew wide. "Do you really want to?" he stammered.

She smiled at him, stroked his cheek and nodded. "Yes," she said. "I think it's really nice and intimate, and I've been looking forward to doing it to you. Ok?"

He nodded. He felt too happy to speak. Molly went down on him, softly at first. She kissed the tip of hiss cock, and licked along the shaft, and then she moistened her lips and ran them along both sides of the stem. She stopped for a moment to smile at him, and he smiled back with a red flush on his cheeks – not from embarrassment now, she knew. She took him in her mouth about halfway, and started to hum around his shaft. Jaime had closed his eyes. He felt as if there was only one part of him that was alive, and he concentrated hard on the pleasure Molly gave him. Then he opened his eyes again. He saw her backside close to his face and touched her with his hand, running a finger along her slit, and half-raised his upper body. "Molly," he said, "If you don't want -"

"But I do," she said. He lay back with a sigh of happiness and watched as Molly made a fist around his shaft. She rolled and squeezed his member with her hand while she planted butterfly kisses all over the tip, and when she felt his cock start to jerk she closed her lips around him. Jaime couldn't tell exactly what happened then, but it felt good. It felt better than he could remember sex had ever been.

"Molly," he said when he was able to speak again, "this was the loveliest thing that ever happened to me."

She smiled at him. "Let's wait a little," she said. "I'd love to have you inside of me."

She lay down beside him and rested her head on his chest, and he stroked her breasts softly. She ran a hand down his belly and legs and then up again to tickle his scrotum. She put her thumb and index finger around his balls and squeezed gently, and she felt his half-hard cock start to move against her hand. Releasing his balls she wrapped her hand around him and slowly moved the loose skin up and down. Jaime responded and cupped her vulva with his hand. He pressed her cunt together and released it again, and then he used his fingers to caress her pussy lips. He enjoyed the feeling of her inner labia immensely, and tried to memorise each and every sensation.

When Molly was satisfied with her handiwork she used her other hand to pull Jaime's head towards her. She licked his upper and lower lip; then she pushed her tongue inside. They lay like that for a little while, and then Molly said, "I want to fuck you now. Can I be on top?"

In answer Jaime rolled onto his back. He took Molly's hands and said, "That's another thing I've dreamt about."

She sat up on the bed and swung one leg over his middle.

"Look," she said and she slipped two fingers in her pussy. "Look how wet you've made me!"

He took her hand in his, and to her surprise put it to his mouth. She broke into a wolfish smile, and she lifted her body on her legs and positioned herself over his cock. Jaime was rock hard and looked at Molly in amazement. Panting, with heaving breasts, she reached between her legs and took his cock in both hands. She moved the tip back and forth along her slit and then he felt her pussy clamp down on him. She wiggled her bottom, bent down over him so deep that he could feel her nipples move against his chest and have her tongue in his mouth, and then she rode him, hard, fast and utterly wonderful. He tried to meet her thrusts as well as he could, and ran his hands all over her body – that lovely, wonderful body that seemed to need him as much as he needed her. He took one of her hands and pressed it, and she pressed back. She lifted her face for a brief moment and gave him an Eskimo kiss, then her mouth was back on his. They were covered in perspiration, and looked into each other's eyes, all smiles and promises, until eventually Molly's ministrations proved too much for Jaime. "I'm almost there," he gasped, and Molly felt him contract. "Jaime," she panted, "I've waited so long for this – do come – please come – " and then she became incoherent as she felt him come while her own orgasm washed over her.

She slumped down on top of him, and they lay panting, stroking each other for a long time. Eventually Jaime found his tongue again.

"This was absolutely wonderful," he said. "Absolutely. There can't be more angels like you." He kissed her softly. "I think Mara's last tantrum was the best thing that could happen to me - I would never have met you otherwise. If I try to be a person, like you said, will you want to keep me then?" He stroked her hair and added, "Can I stay?"

"Oh, Jamie -" she said - and she suddenly felt the tears stream down her face. Then she locked her lips on his.

demure101
demure101
212 Followers