Educating John Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gosh Val, do you really think you could? Oh that would be wonderful but I'm sure mum would never agree."

"Oh, you never know. Tell me, what's so special about your mother's breasts that makes you so keen to see them?"

John blushed and stammered "It … it's … n-n-not only hers … I'm just so fascinated by all women's breasts … it's just that because mom's are covered up all the time and because I have never seen them, I want to see them even more. Sometimes I can partly see them down her blouse when she bends over and that makes me curious. I just wish she would let me see them properly. Perhaps then, she would not be so shy in front of me and perhaps I would get to see them more often."

"Well, like l said, I might just be able to fix it for you, but it may take a little time. Just be patient and leave it with me and I'll see what I can do. But I must say John I am really quite surprised that you have reached the age of eighteen and never seen a woman's breasts."

"I know Val, but I've just never had the chance."

Val looked at him earnestly and gave him a sly smile. He was obviously obsessed with the female bosom and she decided that now was the perfect opportunity to satisfy his curiosity.

"Well if that's the case, perhaps your chance had just arrived … how would you like to see mine? I can see you can't keep your eyes off them and you've already seen one of them. Would you like me to show them to you properly?"

John could hardly believe what he was hearing. All this talk about breasts and the sight of Val's exposed cleavage right before his eyes had made him very horny. And now Val was actually offering to let him see her breasts. His erection was now really strong and he blushed still deeper.

John couldn't believe what he was hearing "Oh Val you know I would - do you really mean it - oh that would be wonderful."

"Of course I mean it, but if I let you see them, you must promise never to tell anyone. That will have to be our little secret."

"Oh yes I promise Val" he replied eagerly.

"Alright then, here you are." she said, "Have a good look and I hope you like them." and with a deft movement, Val took hold of the edges of her blouse, pulled it open and slipped it off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. She got up and stood before him, naked to the waist, proud and completely unashamed or embarrassed as John gazed open-mouthed at the vision before him. He stared unbelievingly at her huge breasts, which hung loosely down and wobbled from side to side as she deliberately moved her shoulders.

He had seen lots of pictures of naked big-breasted women, but he had never seen anything to compare with the pair now exposed before him. He took in every detail of those wonderful smooth orbs from the faint blue veins, which ran down them, to the darker pink of her large round wrinkled areola and the pink nipples, thick and erect like two ripe raspberries and pointing rigidly at him.

"Well?" Val asked him, "Is this what you've been wanting to see?"

She ran her hands up and down over her twin globes, cupping them and lifting them up for his inspection. She rubbed her nipples then pinched them between her fingers and thumbs twisting them and pulling them. Then placing the palms of her hands over her full breasts, she grabbed them and kneaded them, squashing them to her chest, pushing them up then releasing them allowing them to fall free.

"Oh yes Val, they are beautiful. Gosh, I could look at them forever. My God, they are so big. I'm sure they are much bigger than my mum's. And they look so soft. I have never seen anything so exciting or so beautiful."

"Oh yes John, they are big and I'm glad you like them … do you like big breasts?"

"Oh yes Val .... the bigger the better."

Val smiled and leaned forward, bending towards him so that they hung loosely down and swung gently like two huge melons.

"Just see how they hang John. Do you like the way I make them swing like this? Do you like to see them hanging free and swinging when I bend forward like this?"

"Oh yes Val, they look even bigger like that. They look so smooth and soft. Your nipples are so big and hard and I love the way they stick right out."

She watched his erection get firmer beneath his pants and as she bent down to pick up her blouse, John continued watching her breasts as they hung down and swung loosely in front of him. She picked up her blouse and put it on, leaving it unfastened but just covering her nipples so that he could still see her cleavage all the way down.

"Well John, now you have seen them properly, do you like them?"

"Oh yes Val, I love them and I found them so exciting to look at. I think they are simply wonderful and it's a pity you have to keep them hidden. Do you really have to cover them up so soon?"

She gave him a broad smile. She knew he hadn't seen enough and she was enjoying wickedly teasing him.

"You really are a naughty boy. Do you want to see them again?"

"Oh yes please Val."

"Alright then. Seeing it's your first time and since you like them so much, I'll let you see them again. I can see they have made you very excited."

She took off her blouse again and sat down facing him again. John stared hard, taking in every detail of those twin wonders. They looked so smooth and soft as she fondled them and squeezed them and played with her nipples. John was awestruck watching them wobble each time she moved and seeing them swing and bounce as she went topless into the kitchen to replenish their drinks. Val had never spent such a long time around the house with her breasts bare and she found herself getting quite moist and aroused, enjoying exposing herself to her young guest.

Much to John's delight, Val remained topless for the rest of the evening, but she made no attempt to take things any further. She felt that things had gone far enough for the first night and it was obvious from the bulge in John's trousers that for a young boy, he was very well endowed. She was very curious to know just how big his cock was but decided not to push things too far too quickly and was prepared to be patient until the following day.

She smiled across at him as she sat playing with her breasts and toying with her nipples. She let him watch her fondle them for a long time before releasing them and putting on her blouse again.

"Well John, you've had your first good look at my breasts and I hope you've enjoyed what you've seen, but it's getting late and you have school tomorrow, so come on ... I think it's time we went to bed."

John would have stayed up all night looking at Val's magnificent tits, but he knew that all good things must come to an end.

"Goodnight Val, and thank you... you've made my dreams come true tonight."

He went to bed very pleased with life, not quite believing what had happened and hardly able to wait to relieve his throbbing cock. He masturbated to the thoughts of Val's beautiful tits and fell asleep wondering what she would look like completely naked, although he never expected to find out.

To be continued …..

12