Educating Kate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madam DuPont's right hand made slick sounds as she caressed Jen's wetness. Madam DuPont curled a finger and allowed it to slip between Jen's folds. She then raised it to Jen's lips for her to lick clean before kissing her again deeply. Madam DuPont stepped back to admire Jen's lovely breasts and then took one after the other of Jen's hard nipples between her lips to kiss and suck them.

Madame DuPont then pressed a button on her desktop and whispered to Jen that if we didn't mind, two gentlemen would be joining us.

In a few moments two men in their early thirties entered the room. One was blond and the other dark haired and they were dressed identically in dark brown monks robes tied with rope belts. The pulled back their hoods to reveal their handsome faces. Madam DuPont motioned for them to approach Jen who looked at them with a mixture of desire and apprehension.

"Strip her," Madam DuPont commanded as she re-donned her white lab coat.

Jen looked over at me and smiled but stood motionless while the men gently but firmly did as they had been told to do. Then they each grasped a side of the waistband of Jen's black thong and slid it down her legs to the floor. The blond gentleman knelt in front of Jen to slide her thong off her shoes and removed it as Jen stepped out of it. Jen was left in her black lace garter-belt, black stockings and black patent leather heels.

"That's enough," Madam DuPont said.

"Now fuck her."

As she shared my passion for candaulisme, Jen turned her head toward me again so that I could see in her face her rapidly mounting desire at the two men's' hands. The anticipation of the pleasure to follow caused a warm blush to come over her cheeks and chest. My cock hardened as well as I watched her eyelids hood with desire for the two handsome "monks".

The men stood before Jen and removed their belts allowing their robes to fall open and reveal their already stiff cocks to Jen's wanton stare. Jen sank to her knees in front of them and alternated fellating each of them while using her hands to stroke the other's prick to keep it fully erect.

The blond "monk" then moved behind Jen and gently grasped her hair to gently pull it to the side so that Madam DuPont and I would have an unobstructed view of Jen's cocksucking. Then he immobilized Jen's head by pressing it against his upper thigh so that his companion could fuck Jen's mouth. She moaned softly as he plunged his cock again and again into the back of her throat.

The blond man rubbed his cock in Jen's silky hair and cupped her breasts while pinching and caressing her nipples to erection. Jen used her right hand to fondle the darker man's balls while he fucked her mouth and with her other hand she reached between her legs to stroke her dripping pussy and frig her clit.

"Place her over the desk," Madam DuPont ordered.

The men immediately pulled Jen to her feet and led her to the edge of the desk where Madam DuPont and I were standing. The dark man then pushed her over it from behind, which positioned her ass and pussy to his advantage.

The blond man moved in front of her and grasped Jen's hair to lift Jen's face to his cock. He slipped his erection between her parted lips just as the dark-haired man thrust his turgid prick into her hot wet cunt from behind.

Jen's fingers grasped the front edge of the desk as it rocked from the pounding she was receiving, which in turn forced the blond man's cock in and out of her mouth and throat.

From the sound of her moans I could tell that Jen was ready to cum and I nodded to Madam DuPont. She then moved beside Jen and reached underneath her to caress her slippery clit to trigger her orgasm. Seconds after Madam DuPont's skilled fingers began to roll over Jen's clit she came powerfully. Jen's cries of passion were muffled by the cock in her mouth, as the men continued to fuck her through her orgasm.

"Now," said Madam DuPont.

Upon her command, the men withdrew their cocks from their respective orifices and groaning loudly ejaculated rope after rope of hot white cum all over Jen's face and ass. The cream dripped off her chin and coated her anus and her swollen well-used pussy lips.

Her strong orgasm left Jen panting Madam DuPont thanked the men who closed their robes with their rope belts and quietly exited the room as quickly as they had entered.

Immediately, a young woman entered the room dressed in a white nurse's uniform carrying thick white terrycloth towels and a plush white peignoir, apparently for Jen. The lovely "nurse" then knelt behind and licked the semen from Jen's ass and cunt lips. Jen cooed in appreciation of the nurse's gentle attention. The tops of the nurse's white stockings were held up with white satin garters which looked more than inviting as she bent over to lick Jen.

Next she moved to Jen's face, kissed her deeply and then proceeded to clean the cum from Jen's face. She finished by kneeling to lap up the few drops of semen that had fallen to the floor. When she had finished, she moved in front of Madam DuPont and submissively lowered her head waiting for Madam DuPont's next command.

"Take Madam to her bath and bathe her," Madame DuPont told her.

The nurse then knelt behind Jen and removed Jen's, stockings and garter-belt. She helped her to her feet, placed the white peignoir over her shoulders, and gently stroked Jen's face. Then she took Jen's hand and led her from the room.

I turned to Madam DuPont who had returned to the computer screen and dials she was monitoring.

"I'm sure Jen thoroughly enjoyed that," I said.

"I am quite sure as well," Madam DuPont smiled.

"I analyzed her responses to the scenes we were watching as well," she returned. "I attached a small transducer onto her dress when we first met, so she was being monitored along with Kate." "Obviously not with as much precision as Kate's, but enough to get a feeling for what she finds exciting sexually," Madam DuPont continued.

"Male plurality?" I ventured.

"Yes, and of course candaulism," Madam DuPont smiled.

"You are very fortunate to have two such lovely and passionate women who love you."

"They both have many dreams and fantasies to be fulfilled."

I knew how very true this was and warmly agreed with Madam DuPont.

"Jen will be bathed by Monique and from the tracings showing her level of bisexuality, probably fucked again."

"I hope so," I replied. "It makes me very happy when I know that she is enjoying herself sexually, in any manner that pleases her."

"She is also quite submissive, like Kate, isn't this so?" Madam DuPont asked.

"Yes, she can be quite submissive and brought to enjoy very intense stimulation," including the single-tailed whip," I replied.

"What is Kate doing now?" I asked Madam DuPont.

"She is being processed and supplied with her bedding and "clothing", such as it is," Madame DuPont replied. "She will share a room with Sara, who you have seen is also a submissive."

"Sara is here for a second time to further her training in S/M as well as humiliation and degradation." "Her Master sent her here to prepare her for a trip he is taking to Tokyo."

She will be accompanying her master and will be required to submit to his Japanese acquaintances who are wealthy Japanese businessmen".

"Will she perform Bukake?" I asked.

"Yes, as well as Shibari techniques shinju, sukaranbo, and karada which are intricate Japanese rope bondage methods."

"I'm familiar with some of them," I replied.

"Sara is quite masochistic and well experienced in the art of BDSM."

"She will help Kate to find the intense pleasure in the various scenes and whippings she will experience here at the Chateau."

"Will you and Jen be able to stay for Kate's initiation?"

"It will take place this evening at eight o'clock."

"Yes, we would love to attend," I replied.

"We plan to fly home tomorrow morning if the weather stays good."

"Very well", Madame DuPont said. "I'm sure Kate would want you to watch and experience it with her."

Then Madam DuPont kissed me fully and deeply while I made short work of the few remaining buttons on her lab coat and slipped my hand under the waistband of her white lace thong.

Her smooth hairless pussy was warm and was still sopping wet. I could feel the warmth of her desire as my fingers entered her. My cock strained against the confines of my pants as I finger-fucked her without breaking the passion of our kiss.

I caressed her shoulders and slid my hand inside her bustier to gain access to her nipple. As my fingers strummed her slippery clit I pinched her nipple firmly and she came almost immediately and embraced me tightly to keep her knees from buckling underneath her.

When her spasms finally ebbed she sank to her knees, unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly. My cock sprang forward grateful to be released from its confines. She smiled and looked up at me with her large brown eyes still moist with tears of pleasure. She reached behind her to loosen her bustier and pushed it down to expose her breasts and turgid nipples. Then she took the entire length of my cock into the warmth of her mouth and throat.

It didn't take long for her talented lips mouth and tongue to push me over the edge. I grasped the back of her head and fucked her mouth hard until I filled her mouth with my hot cum. She continued to lick and suck me through my orgasm as rivulets of my seed escaped her mouth and dropped onto her ample breasts.

When she had milked every spasm of pleasure form my cock and balls, I bent to kiss her.

"They are fortunate too," Madam DuPont smiled.

"Shall we observe Jen and Monique?" Madam DuPont asked as she rose to her feet.

"Can we from here?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied.

She returned to her array of controls and pressed several keys on the computer in front of her. One of the large monitors flashed a high definition image of a beautiful white tiled bathroom with thick white towels and several sizes and shapes of natural sponges. There was a large shower with detachable shower heads at each end as well as a large whirlpool bathtub, which was wide enough for two persons to bathe together.

She clicked a knob and switched the camera control to one showing the inside of the shower area and another that showed a thickly padded massage table in another part of the large bathroom. There was a shelf with massage oils, and an assortment of dildos and vibrators and small ceramic bowls that were filled with scented oils and heated with candles.

Seemingly right on cue, Monique led Jen into the bathroom and Madam DuPont adjusted the camera zoom so that we could watch them. Monique began her duties quite professionally by untying the belt of Jen's the white terrycloth peignoir and helping her slip it from her shoulders. Completely nude, Jen turned toward Monique giving us a frontal view of her slightly from above.

"Jen is a lovely woman," Madam DuPont observed, squeezing my hand.

I caressed Madam DuPont's shoulders while she operated the controls zooming the camera to better observe Jen's body. Just then, Monique turned her head toward the camera as though she was looking for something.

"What is she looking for?" I asked.

"For my consent," replied Madam DuPont. "For her permission to have sex with Jen," she added.

Madam DuPont then touched a button on the control panel and Monique nodded and smiled briefly.

"I, how do you say, flashed her "the green light?" Madam DuPont mused. "When I pressed this button, a little green LED built into the video camera mounting came on."

We watched as Monique took Jen in her arms as they shared a long first kiss. Madam DuPont zoomed the camera to study the mounting desire in their faces as their kissing became more and more passionate. We observed them intently for the tell-tale facial changes that indicated their mutual seduction. Monique's cheeks began to glow a deep rose color and Jen's facial muscles gradually relaxed giving her an almost serious look as the sexual excitement again overtook her.

Monique's hands roamed over Jen's smooth back and Jen reached for the zipper-pull at the neck of Monique's nurse's uniform. She opened the front Monique's uniform in a single motion to reveal Monique's olive skin and lovely small dark tipped breasts. Then Jen pushed the dress from Monique's shoulders and it cascaded to the floor. Soon the two aroused women were completely naked.

Monique reached past Jen into the shower to start the flow of warm water from the twin shower heads, and then led Jen into the steamy shower.

The monitor showed the two women as they embraced under the gentle streams of warm water. Their kisses became more and more insistent and their hands and fingers more probing. Jen raised her right hand to caress Monique's left breast and to finger her firm pink nipple that glistened under the sheen of water. She then took it into her mouth and sucked and licked it to hardness causing a moan of pleasure to escape Monique's lips.

Monique then took a more dominant role and pushed Jen back against the white tiled wall of the shower. She kissed Jen's mouth, neck, and then each of her nipples. Then Monique reached down to Jen's smooth legs and urged them apart with her fingers. Jen opened her thighs to allow Monique's fingers to enter her. We watched Monique thrust two long slim fingers into Jen's sopping wet cunt and then withdraw them to make Jen lick them clean.

Then Monique finger-fucked Jen in earnest not stopping until Jen's body jerked as she screamed out the pleasure of the orgasm that coursed through her. Jen rode Monique's fingers until she was spent and panting. When she returned to herself the Sapphic lovers kissed deeply and passionately.

Next Monique pulled Jen to her and raised her foot to rest on a wooden bench that had been placed against the shower wall. She then grasped Jen's neck from behind and pushed her down until she was kneeling on the tile floor in front of Monique. She then moved her hand to the back of Jen's head and pressed Jen's face firmly into her shaved pussy.

We watched as Jen sucked and licked Monique toward ecstasy. As Monique's orgasm approached she pulled Jen's face harder into her rubbing her clit hard onto Jen's lips and tongue. The muscles of Monique's firm belly tensed as she rode Jen's face. Finally she grasped a handful of Jen's wet hair to hold her still while she fucked Jen's face until she came. Madam DuPont and I watched Monique as her orgasm rushed through her as her lithe body jerked against Jen's upturned face.

After she had wrung the last tremors of pleasure from her orgasm against Jen's face, she relaxed and gently lifted Jen to her feet to kiss and thank her. Jen whispered something to Monique and she sat down on the wooden bench as Jen had evidently asked her to do. Jen whispered to her again and she spread her long lovely legs as widely as she could.

Then Jen knelt in front of her and lapped and sucked Monique's pussy again. Monique turned herself on the bench so that we would have a better view of what Jen was doing to her. Then she leaned back against the wall, closed her eyes and surrendered herself to Jen's skillful cunnilingus.

In spite of Madam DuPont's professional demeanor, the sensuality of the bi-women and the intensity of the scene we were witnessing were not lost on her. She had inserted and finger into the white thong she was wearing and was masturbating as she watched the monitors.

Equally aroused, I had removed my shirt and extended my cock from the confines of my trousers.

"When Monique comes again, I'm sure I will too," Madam DuPont confessed.

Still seated in front of her control panel Madam DuPont slipped off her thong and spread her legs to facilitate her self-pleasuring as I rubbed my cock against the back of her neck.

"I would love to help you with that," I whispered into Madame DuPont's ear.

She turned her head to kiss me deeply. Then I lifted her to her feet, and she bent over the desk supporting herself with one hand while continuing to frig her clit with the other. I pulled her white lab coat up, pushed it over the lovely full curves of her hips and fucked her.

We both looked up at the monitor just as Monique threw her head back in a second orgasm. Just as she had expected the sight of Monique coming triggered Madam DuPont's orgasm. I felt her cunt muscles grasping my cock as I fucked her hard and fast to heighten and extend the waves of pleasure that swept over her, and then with a groan I shot my load deep inside of her.

Departure

As luck would have it, the weather finally refused to cooperate so Jen and I were obliged to fly home early to beat the arrival of a warm front that threatened to bring rain and low ceilings for the rest of the week. Before our departure we shared a lovely lunch with Emmanuelle and Jean-Pierre served in on a terrace that had been built into the second floor at the rear of the chateau. The terrace looked out onto the rows of grape vines that were part of the estate. We dined on rabbit with mustard sauce, fresh vegetables served with a nice light and fruity white wine and a baguette that was still warm from the oven. Cheese followed with a fresh garden salad and the meal finished with a delightful crème brulée and espresso. We thanked our hosts for their hospitality and for their acceptance of Kate into their program. They both said that they were happy to have Kate and that she would be a good student and would learn much during her stay with them and that they were both looking forward to seeing us again when we returned for Kate at the end of her training. After lunch our luggage was brought down and loaded onto the horse-drawn coach waiting to take us back to the airstrip. We kissed Emmanuelle and Jean-Pierre goodbye and a young blond coachman helped Jen into the cab. Jen was wearing a short strapless jean dress with black high-heeled sandals and nothing else, which the coachman surely discovered as Jen parted her thighs as she settled into the seat. She smiled at the coachman as she caught his lustful gaze. She whispered to him and he replied and smiled. I got into the cab and we waved to our hosts as the coach lurched forward pulled by the strength of the powerful black draft horses.

"I asked him if he would take us somewhere private in the woods," Jen informed me. "He said he would love to."

"Humm...that sounds like a nice way to top off our trip," I replied as her hand moved to pull down my zipper to free my hardening cock.

We listened again to the crunch of the gravel and the steady clopping of the horses' hooves as we neared a small clearing similar to the one where we had stopped on our arrival. I gently ran my fingers though Jen's silky hair as her head bobbed slowly up and down on my sex. I could smell her perfume mixed with the earthy scent of fresh-cut hay and wild flowers that wafted through the coach's open windows.