Educating Ken Ch. 02: Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made me laugh, which brought a big, relieved smile to Jon's face. I winked at him, knowing that he would set Nic's mind at ease. Certainly the knowledge that they intended to pass me around to their friends changed our relationship, but it wasn't like I'd been thinking of them as steady romantic partners or something. It was kind of exciting, to tell the truth. It was just... an adjustment, I guess.

"The hot tub is all warmed up and ready," offered Nic. "If you want to take a soak before you come to bed. Or go to bed. Whatever. Robert and Shane said something about maybe using it tonight, so maybe you can meet them. I bought you a couple swimsuits, they're in the dresser."

"Yeah, where are all your friends?" I asked. "I'm surprised we weren't interrupted."

"Robert and Shane went to bed as soon as they got here," Jon answered. "They don't get as much time together as they'd like. And the Bees won't be here until after midnight."

"'The Bees?'"

"Brian and Blake," Nicolas explained. Seeing my grin, he laughed. "I know, I know. It gets worse, we also know a couple named Trent and Thomas, 'the Tees', and George and Gerald, 'the Gees'. You're destined to settle down with a Kirk. Or a Keith."

"Or a Kimberly," I said with a laugh. "Or a Kelly, which is appropriate since it could go either way."

Jon hadn't revised his 'there is no bisexuality' stance. I saw the annoyance in his eyes, he didn't like even hearing me oblique references to me liking girls, but it didn't cause much reaction in me. On the list of things there's no point in debating, that's pretty high.

The swimsuits Nicolas had picked out made me laugh. They were those European ones that are almost like hot pants, fitting very tight and very low on the waist and ending right below my ass. And they were thin enough that my cock was on clear display, looking almost obscene as it lay pointed toward my hip. I probably wouldn't have taken a soak, but when I'd showered off my coating of semen I just had to try them out.

Robert and Shane were already in the tub when I went out, sitting close together on one side. They were black, both of them bald, and both of them were very, very good looking.

"I'm sorry," I started, holding out a placating hand. "Didn't mean to interrupt."

"Nah, come on out," said the lighter-skinned and slightly smaller guy. He was the color of coffee with cream, with a lean body and big, dark, very pretty eyes. "I'm Robert, this is Shane. You're... I'm sorry, when they told me your name I was busy tearing loverboy's clothes off."

"Ken." I grinned. "Surprised Nicolas and Jon didn't write it on the specials board."

"I think it was on the room service menu," said Shane with a laugh. He stood to shake my hand, and no doubt to show off his chiseled abs. The man was a brick, six-two or six-three and maybe thirty pounds heavier than my middleweight one-sixty-five, not an ounce of it fat. His skin was very, very dark, and to say he was handsome is an understatement. He was to handsome what Michael Jordan is to basketball. His jaw was strong, his cheekbones high, his mouth wide and sensual, his eyes deep and dark and perpetually amused, even his bald dome was somehow sexy. Shane was simply gorgeous.

Nor was that all he had going for him, physically speaking. He was wearing thin, clingy white shorts, and what they were clinging to looked too big to be real. I only got a glimpse, but what I saw looked thicker than my wrist and hung farther down his leg than seemed entirely reasonable.

He saw me checking him out, but my embarrassment was mitigated by the fact that he was looking me over, too. He smiled and winked, and I grinned wryly.

"You're very handsome," I said. "Robert's a lucky guy."

"Hell yes, I am," said Robert with a laugh.

"You're pretty hot, too, blue eyes," said Shane. He put a hand lightly on my stomach. "Great abs. That's a lot of crunches, right there."

"And you fill those shorts out beautifully," offered Robert. I'm pretty sure my embarrassment turned into a blush. Shane grinned and winked again, and we sat down in the tub.

"Really, don't let me keep you from your alone time," I said. "I thought you guys were in bed for the night, if I knew you had the tub I'd have left you to it."

"Nah, it's all good," said Shane. "We're just in between rounds. Round one is always too quick. Gotta take the edge off, you know? It's been months since we had quality time. Now we can chill and catch up and take our time with round two."

"Right on." I spread my arms on the back of the tub and laid my head back, enjoying the contrast of the cool mountain air and the heat of the water. "But tell me if I become a third wheel."

"We will," said Robert. I could hear the smile in his voice when he went on. "Besides, quality time and alone time are not necessarily the same thing."

"Jesus," I said with a laugh. "At least buy me a drink first. Something."

They both laughed, and Shane excused himself to go into the house.

"How come it's been months since you were together?" I asked Robert while we were alone. "Long-distance relationship?"

"No, we both live in SoCal. We don't hook up as much as we'd like because we have to keep it on the down low."

He spent a couple minutes explaining what that meant. He was a music promoter working mostly with hip-hop acts, Shane was an MBA at a fairly conservative company, and neither of them wanted all the prejudice that goes with being out. It's that much harder when you're already a black man in a white man's world, as Shane especially was. Robert had a beard, a wife who was lesbian and a school administrator and so had the same stuff to deal with. Shane was bi and thus didn't need a beard, a luxury I've always been secretly grateful I share. Well, not so secretly now, I guess, since I just wrote it down.

"You must miss each other a lot in between visits," I said. Hey, I was eighteen. Robert laughed.

"Parts of each other," he said. I picked my head up and looked at him and he shrugged. "It's not that kind of relationship. We love each other for the fucking, not the romance. Don't get me wrong, we're great friends, but what we provide each other is the kind of sex we both need. Not partnership like Nic and Jon have."

I nodded, but before I could say anything else Shane came out of the house with three glasses and two bottles of wine. All three of us laughed as he held them up, and I may have blushed again. He sat on the edge of the tub while he poured.

"Your drink, sir," he said, handing me a glass with a twinkle in his eye.

"Thanks." If I wasn't blushing when he appeared with the wine, the mischievous twinkle definitely did it.

"You know what occurs to me?" asked Robert. "It's pretty late and this is a hot tub. There's a law against wearing bathing suits in a hot tub after ten o'clock."

"Or if there isn't, there should be," said Shane with a laugh. Still sitting on the side of the tub, he pulled off his shorts and tossed them on the deck.

As god is my witness, every bit of conversation after I saw his cock was wasted effort on their part. He could have stepped across the tub and offered it to me right then and I'd have been on it like a starving wolf. The thing was fucking huge. All measurements are lies, even John Holmes wasn't as big as they say, so let me put it like this: I'm big. Rarely do I see a porn star whose cock is longer or thicker than mine. Jon was a little bigger. Shane's cock, flaccid and hanging down to touch the side of the tub, was bigger than either of ours were when completely erect. Twenty years later, I've only seen one that I'm sure was bigger.

It was a beautiful cock, too. Uncut, smooth and dark, with three visible veins running the length of the top side. The shape of the big head was clearly visible through the enclosing foreskin. His balls were on the same scale, like a couple of golf balls nestling behind the huge shaft. Just the image of Shane's cock still appears sometimes in my masturbatory fantasies, never mind the sex.

I have no idea how long I stared at it. Long enough to make my face hot again when he slid down into the water and broke the spell. They were both smiling broadly when I finally remembered they had faces.

"Don't be embarrassed," said Robert. "Ignoring that thing would be like ignoring a UFO. You'd be out of your mind if you didn't take a long look. I'm only half kidding when I say that Shane is just a bonus to the relationship I have with his cock."

"You're not even half kidding," teased Shane, smiling affectionately at his lover. After a second he turned the smile on me. "Your turn, sailor boy. But stand up, I want to see those shorts again before you take them off. Those things are like lingerie for queers, man."

Laughing, I stood up in the middle of the tub. I'd known my suit was thin and clingy, but I had to laugh again when I saw that it had now become basically transparent. My cock was having a wet t-shirt contest.

"Oh, nice," said Robert. "We are so getting you a pair of those, Shane. Turn around, Ken, let me see how they look from behind."

He found a lot to say about the fit of the shorts, tugging at them here and there as he pointed things out and not coincidentally touching my ass and thighs a lot. I certainly didn't mind, although my face was hot again, a sure sign that I was blushing. Again. Finally he patted my ass.

"Okay, come on," he said. "We're pushing the legal limit, here. Lose them before the cops show up."

I turned back to face them as I stripped off the shorts, and it was my turn to enjoy watching them take a long look at my cock. Shane grinned at me when I sat down.

"You know we're just greedy, right?" he asked. "There's guys walking around with little pinkies between their legs 'cause the three of us are hogging all the cock."

"Four of us," I said, returning his grin. "Jon's sporting a third leg, too."

"Is that right?" asked Robert speculatively. Shane laughed and pushed his shoulder and they went back and forth for a minute, teasing and kissing and obviously groping each other under the water.

"Hey, let me see your foot, Ken," said Robert when they'd settled down. I blinked at the non-sequiter. "I've been doing anecdotal research for years to see if there's really a correlation between cock size and foot size."

"That and he's got a foot fetish," teased Shane. "Dude put himself through school working at a shoe store, had to talk himself into leaving when he graduated."

Robert bobbed his head good-naturedly and didn't deny it. I shrugged and gave him my foot.

"About a ten, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, bullseye. Ten and a half, sometimes. That support your research?"

"Yep. Still no correlation that I can discern. You have no idea how many guys with size sixteen feet have broken my heart when I got them home."

We all laughed. He showed no signs of letting go of my foot, in fact he began to massage it gently. I smiled and laid my head back again.

"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me," I teased. More laughter.

"Better give me the other one," said Shane. "I don't want to hear how I didn't help."

I'd never had my feet massaged before. Highly recommended. Two thumbs up. And one cock.

We talked lightly about this and that for a few minutes while they worked on my feet and calves, then Robert got up to go into the house. I caught my first look at his cock as he left, and while he wasn't his partner, he certainly had nothing to hide. It had to be in the same neighborhood as Jon and I. Shane grinned at me when he was gone.

"I think my partner's being a little smoother than strictly necessary," he said.

"Yeah," I acknowledged, laughing again. "Maybe. Not like I mind, though."

"Nah. And it makes him feel good. You know why he got up, right?"

"Nope."

"When he comes out he's going to sit by you."

"Smooth."

"Yeah." He held up the bottle of wine, and when I held out my glass and he reached out to pour he also slid my foot from his thigh down to the seat between his legs, right against his cock. I breathed a laugh that was half a sigh and almost dropped my wine.

"Now that was smooth," I said.

"Like that, did you?"

"Your cock? Shane, you could have saved me a lot of thinking by walking into my bedroom about a year ago and whipping that thing out. I'd have been like, 'Oh, okay. I guess I'm bi.' Then I'd have been on my knees."

"I meant my move," he said with a big laugh. His cock was still pointed down to the seat, now I carefully hooked it with my foot and flipped it upright so I could feel it up a little better. He smiled broadly and stretched his arms out on the back of the tub. They were very nice arms.

When Robert came back he did exactly as Shane had said, sliding down into the water right next to me. I was in the corner, putting us at forty-five degrees to each other with our knees touching, and he used that as an excuse to let his hand land on my knee.

The next few minutes were reasonably funny. Robert used his best lines and tried to smoothly increase the contact between us while I tried to invite him by turning to face him and stretching my arm out behind him and reacting positively to every touch. I even took one of his touches on the inside of my thigh as an excuse to bring my leg up across his knee, leaving me wide open to his advances. Meanwhile, Shane's cock grew steadily harder and bigger and mine reacted in kind, distracting me from whatever Robert was saying. When I realized that if my heel touched Shane's scrotum my toes didn't reach the tip of his cock, I laughed aloud.

"What's funny?" asked Robert.

"I tickled his foot," said Shane. Robert gave him a sharp look, like he was saying, "Dude, we're past playful here, I'm putting the moves on the guy!" Robert grinned, carefully moved my foot, slid over by us on my other side, and immediately found my hand and guided it to his cock.

If the thing had felt big under my foot, now I was almost scared of it. My hand couldn't encircle it, and when I started slowly stroking it I couldn't believe how far it was from balls to tip. Just unreal. And it wasn't even completely hard yet.

Mine was, though. Shane slid a hand down to grab it and grinned broadly at me again.

The makeout session that followed was all kinds of fun. After Robert finally got around to kissing me I ended up sitting with a leg over each of their knees, turning back and forth as they took turns kissing me deeply. Robert's hand roamed my torso and thigh and he kissed my neck and shoulder when I was kissing Shane, and Shane and I slowly stroked each other the entire time. Any reluctance I'd ever felt to kiss a man was long gone now, I was somewhere close to heaven.

Eventually Robert got around to reaching for my cock, and he laughed when he found Shane's hand already there.

"I do all the work, you grab the boy's cock, huh?" he teased.

"He started it," said Shane.

"That right?" Robert whispered, nuzzling my ear. "When did you start jacking that big cock?"

"Um... does my foot count?"

Robert laughed and started stroking me with Shane.

"You could have told me I was falling behind," he said to his lover. "Wasting my time, here."

"Nah, he enjoyed your wooing. You woo the fuck out of a man, babe."

"You little slut," Robert whispered to me, nuzzling my ear again. "One glass of wine and you give it up to the first brother with a big dick."

"And the second," I said with a grin. He laughed and guided my other hand to his cock. The three of us spent an unknowable time like that, kissing deeply and stroking each other and whispering quietly. I'm not sure they ever kissed each other even once, all their attention was on me. Finally Shane stood and drew Robert and me up with him.

"Come on," he said quietly. "Let's take it upstairs."

To my surprise he picked me up in his arms like a lover. My machismo stretched near the breaking point, but I made myself relax and stay in the moment. It's easy to be dominant when that's your nature, it's much tougher to really explore your submissive side. But oh, so much fun, if you can find the balls for it. I slid an arm around his shoulders, touched his chest with my other hand, kissed his neck, and returned his smile. And I was suitably impressed when he managed to carry me all the way up the stairs.

We stood in the bedroom kissing and touching for another timeless while, Shane and I in each other's arms and Robert just to my left. Finally Shane pulled back a little and gently pressed down on my shoulders.

"Alright," he said with a big grin. "That's enough wooing. Make with the sex."

I laughed and slid willingly to my knees in front of his enormous organ. The sight of it, half erect and a foot from my face, was overwhelming. The foreskin still covered the head, which I assumed meant there was still more growth to come, and it already looked like it shouldn't even fit in my mouth.

Shane sighed as I slid my lips down the shaft on my way to his balls. I explored them carefully, kissing and licking and gently sucking them one at a time into my mouth. His cock felt heavy on my face as I looked up at him, sliding back and forth with my movements. I could see and feel it stiffening, and his sighs turned to groans as I started licking and kissing my way around the shaft. I could already feel the lust starting to overwhelm me. It was hard to do anything gently or slowly.

When I reached the tip I took him in my hand and stroked him to pull the foreskin back. Slowly, since I'd never done it before. The sight of the big, purple head coming out sent another wave of lust through me. I felt my rock hard cock jump involuntarily and I moaned as I began to suck him. He swelled to full erection in my mouth, a feeling I love, and he stretched me to the point where it hurt my jaw a little to try to take him deep.

When he was fully erect I pulled back to look. His cock looked like some kind of pagan monument to lust, the skin tight and dark and shiny and wet with my saliva. I loved the way the skin slid over the hardness underneath, the way his foreskin still had enough slack for me to play with it and tug it with my lips and teeth, and the way he gasped when I did. To a great extent a cock is a cock, but one like Shane's is something else entirely.

I sucked him for a long time. He'd already cum at least once that night, and he had fantastic staying power, but part of the reason it went on so long was that I kept letting him out of my mouth to kiss and lick and basically make love to it with my mouth, worshiping it from balls to tip and even kissing his thighs and belly and down under his scrotum when I sensed him getting close. I didn't want it to end.

I honestly think I may have cum untouched if it had gone on just a little longer. I was painfully hard the entire time. I felt my cock twitch and jump at every reaction from his, and I got that pre-orgasmic feeling like I was almost there more than once. My cock drooled, which was probably a residual effect from Jon's earlier clobbering of my prostate, but definitely only happens when I am very, very excited.

Finally, though, I started sucking with more intent. It wasn't really a conscious decision, I just got so lost in my lust for the enormous cock that I stopped taking him out of my mouth. I bobbed as deep as I could and relished the feel of him filling my mouth. He moaned my name in warning when he got close, but this time I couldn't make myself pull back and let him cool off. I moaned in time with my strokes, loving the sound of his groans and cries, and when he came I swallowed it eagerly, relishing the taste. When it was over I spent easily five minutes tenderly sucking and kissing him while he deflated. It was kind of fun stroking the foreskin down over my tongue while I licked his head, and I made a mental note to try it while I was getting him hard the next time.