Educating Ken Ch. 02: Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last my senses returned and I let him go. I was surprised to realize he was sitting in a chair, I had no recollection of following him the five feet from where we'd started to where we'd finished. The sheen of sweat on his body gave testament to the intensity of my head. He looked like we'd been energetically fucking.

"That was the best blowjob I have ever seen," said Robert from where he was chilling on the bed. "Unbelievable, man. I thought I loved cock, but that was un-fucking-believable."

"Brother, you have no idea," answered Shane. He drew my hand up and kissed it warmly. "If you keep doing that to me I'll carry you off to Vegas and marry you."

"We need to find a girl," I said with a laugh. "Make it a three-way kind of deal. I don't think I'll ever get tired sucking that cock, but a man needs some pussy, too."

"Deal," he said and kissed my hand again.

"Yuck," said Robert. "Stop reminding me that you're perverts and come give me some of that sugar, Ken."

He didn't need to ask twice. We lay on the bed kissing and touching for just a very few minutes, then I was sucking my fourth cock of the evening. Nor had my excitement faded any, he had plenty of cock to trigger my size-queen tendencies. I sucked him with real joy, and unlike with Shane I was able to get him down my throat. The only difference was that I didn't give him as much "foreplay," I got to know his cock and balls quickly and let my sexual overdrive take hold. I sucked him off like I needed the cum to live. He was moaning and saying my name and actually thrashing around a little by the time he came, holding my head with one hand and a wad of the sheets with the other. He lay breathing hard while I sucked the last of the cum out of his cock, then touched my face and laughed.

"Okay," he said, "that was great, but you owe me one of those half-hour long cock love sessions, boy. I will kidnap you if I have to, I am not letting you get away before you blow me like you blew him. C'mon, you know I've got enough cock to get you hot."

"Oh yeah. You're every bit as big as Jon." But not as dominant, and thus you will never get me as hot. "I'm too turned on right now to be able to focus on anything but how much I love having a big one in my mouth. I'll make it up to you."

"Got a little more of that in you before we return the favor?" asked Shane. He was idly stroking himself, half hard again. "I've never been able to get Robert down my throat, now that I've seen you do it I wonder how far you can take me."

"I already tried," I said with a laugh. "Believe me, I wanted that beast all the way in. I learned on Jon's cock, which is about the size of Robert's, but yours is a whole other story."

"Well, come here. I got it down a girl's throat once, I bet we can do it."

My poor cock was begging for release, but that's a self-perpetuating thing. Sucking them was what had me so hard, but sucking them didn't get me off, so I just stayed primed for anything and yearned to have them in my mouth as much as I yearned to get off. Reaching that submissive place has been rare for me in my life, but when I get there it is a true sexual frenzy. I crawled back over to Shane and literally ached with lust when I took the big python in my hand. It took a while to suck him back to full erection, but that was fine with me. I loved the feel of his cock when it was all rubbery and pliant, and I loved taking my time with his balls and scrotum and shaft.

When he was completely back in the game I spent a moment just looking at the thing and stroking it, marveling again at both its beauty and its sheer mass. I was totally convinced that no one, male, female, gay or straight, could see it and touch it at full erection and not burn for it.

Getting it down their throat, of course, would be another matter. Try as I might, I couldn't. It wasn't my gag reflex getting in the way, it just got to a certain point and wedged. We had fun with the project, laughing and teasing and shifting around, but it just wasn't going.

"Okay," Shane finally said. "We're not going to get it like this. Let me show you how Shondra and I did it."

"You've got some secret method you could have been showing me? Ass."

He laughed at that and led me over to join Robert on the bed.

"Lay down on your back," he said, "with your head hanging off the end."

The idea of being out of control with that monster trying to wedge its way down my throat was more than a little scary, and it must have showed. Shane put an arm around me and kissed my face tenderly.

"I won't hurt you, baby boy," he whispered. "I promise. If you push me back, I'll stop. We are just having fun, it's not about doing anything anyone doesn't enjoy."

I was still nervous, but I let him lay me down and position my head hanging off the bed. He dissipated most of my nerves by teasing me with his cock, trailing his balls across my face and running his shaft up and down across my lips before he finally slipped the head into my mouth. As soon as it was there all I could think about was swallowing it.

His cock, like mine, curved slightly upward. Hanging my head upside down fixed the angle issue that presented, and despite my fears he went down like it was a magic trick on about the third stroke. His satisfied groan was matched by my moan, and I was glad my mouth was full because otherwise it may have been a girlish squeal of delight. It wasn't just that it went, it was that it went so smoothly. It felt amazing. Obviously it felt good to him, too, his moans took on a whole new level of excitement. He set up a rhythm, pulling all the way back until just the head was in my mouth every few strokes so I could breathe. I enjoyed the pull-backs almost as much as the penetration, I loved licking and sucking on the head and reaching up to stroke his shaft with my hand.

It got even better when Robert got involved. I couldn't see him, but when Shane and I had been doing our thing for a few minutes I felt a hand on my cock, followed by a warm mouth. I was so overstimulated I almost came right away, but Robert felt it and stopped, chuckling warmly and stroking my belly and thighs. He said something that might have been "Can't have that yet," but I couldn't hear much with my face stuffed full of cock and both Shane's and my own moans filling my ears.

Robert worked his way around my groin, kissing and sucking and nipping, spending time with my shaft, my balls, my inner thighs, and the sensitive skin under my scrotum. When I felt him lift my knees I didn't resist, and when his tongue touched my rectum I let out a long, loud moan. They said something to each other, but again it was lost to me. Not that I needed to hear to guess what was coming.

Robert licked and teased me until my hips were squirming out of my control and I was just making a long, steady moan around Shane's cock, interrupted by more coherent entreaties for more when he pulled back far enough. Finally Robert's tongue was replaced by what was obviously a lubed finger, then more than one lubed finger, and finally his cock. I pushed Shane back just long enough to say "Condom?" At his reassurance, it was game on.

Freed from the visual comparison to Shane's beast, the size of Robert's cock came home to me. It was big and very hard and he was pretty good with it, and it wasn't long before I was moving back to meet him as well as I could. The pleasure was absolutely intense. I don't know if Robert had a really great angle on my prostate or maybe it was just the sexual overload of being so keyed up for so long, but I was on the edge of orgasm from the very start. Robert's pounding drove me up Shane's cock, and once they had that rhythm down I was just getting fucked at both ends beyond my ability to control it.

I have no idea how long it went on, honestly. At one point Shane pulled back and said something to me, but I was incoherent. I just grabbed his hips and pulled him back to me, groaning something inarticulate and grasping with my mouth. It wasn't long until I had another first: An orgasm completely unassisted by any touch on my cock. The pressure built and built and it first felt like I had an orgasm directed inward, like my entire body had caught fire. The pleasure was overwhelming. As it crested, a more conventional orgasmic feeling took me and I started shooting just an enormous load. It hit me, it hit Shane, and it just kept coming, easily the hardest orgasm of my life to that point.

It was too much for Shane. He groaned and I felt his cock swell and start to spasm. I think the first spurt of cum went straight down my throat, but then he pulled back to stroke just the end of his cock in my mouth and I had to swallow the rest. When he'd finished and pulled back Robert really went to town, fucking me so hard my shoulders slid off the bed onto the floor.

"You sexy little cock slut," he growled. "I'm gonna break these fucking hips. Look at you still dripping cum all over yourself. You love it. Come on, tell me you love me fucking you. Tell me!"

"Fuck me!" I cried. "I love it. I love it. Come on, harder!"

He was right about my cock, too, it was steadily spraying drops of cum all over my chest and face. The angle with me hanging off the bed like that must have had him rubbing my prostate hard. It felt absolutely incredible, and if he wasn't so close I may have cum again, but a second later he moaned and pulled out.

"Sit up!" he said. "I want to watch you swallow it like you do, like it's all you ever wanted. Come on."

I quickly turned over and a second later was swallowing yet another load of cum. Once again I spent some time tenderly sucking him after he came, but this time he was too wiped and pulled away to flop on the bed. Shane and I pulled each other up and collapsed on the bed with him, me in the middle, and I fell asleep to my new lovers' kisses and caresses and filthy sweet whispers.