Educating Kyra Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a loud grunt, Andrew threw his head back and then pulled his daughter close to his body.

“Does it hurt, love?” He murmured in her ear and he noticed at once Kyra’s ragged breath as he began to slowly thrust into her.

“It.... OH! No, it doesn’t-ungh... hurt... ungh” She answered, letting out short shrieks every time her father thrust into her.

Andrew glanced at Jon over Kyra’s shoulder and Jon interpreted his look at once. As Jon pulled out of her pussy, Andrew slid himself further in her ass, making her shriek in pleasure. Slowly, Andrew slid out of her and then, Jon thrust into her.

Kyra let out a loud cry. She was barely able to bear with the complete pleasure both men were giving her... Jon was firmly fucking her pussy just like her dad did with her ass, but their hands weren’t idle! Jon kept squeezing her butt cheeks and easing them apart to make Andrew’s attentions even easier. Meanwhile, one of her father’s hands tugged at her nipples as the fingers of the other began to tease her clit, making her cry out oblivious of everything else but those dicks deeply buried in her young body.

“Oh my God!” Kyra cried out as she rode both men faster, her pussy contracting around Jon’s shaft. “I’m... Oooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I’m cum-I’m cumming!!!!!!!!” She screamed and then her body squeezed both cock in the highest peak of her pleasure.

Jon felt her muscles clamping down at him and he growled. Pulling her hips closer to him, he spurted his semen into her pussy for the third time in that day in the same time Andrew did his own thing in her ass.

Kyra let out a loud cry as she felt both men cumming in her. Instinctively, the two of them did their best to thrust their cocks as deep as they could into her body filling her to capacity.

As the three of them remained motionless trying to catch their breaths, Kyra grinned even in her tired state. Two weeks like that... Damn she was gonna enjoy it!