Educating Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumnchat
cumnchat
72 Followers

Pushing deeper he was only in a few inches before he felt her hymen blocking his path. He rocked back & forth slowly, gently, the offending thin hymen giving way but not breaking. He murmured quietly in Laura's ear & then gave her a reassuring kiss.

"This may hurt baby, but only for a moment, are you ready?"

Laura nodded, already she felt full & she wanted Logan to make her complete, to make her a woman.

Donna watched every second of the scene being played out before her & felt a pang of envy. She knew how easily Logan's touch could destroy a woman's inhibitions & she wanted so much to be a part of the process of educating Laura. She sat at Laura's side squeezing her hand whispering advice & encouragement.

As Laura nodded her understanding Logan thrust hard into Laura's virgin hole & felt the fragile hymen give way & he was deep inside Laura. Distantly he heard Laura scream in pain & Donna soothing her, telling her that it was all over now. He paused once more as he guessed that Laura might become distressed at his large organ invading her newly deflowered pussy.

Laura felt a stabbing pain when her father, no, Logan thrust his hot stiff rod into her & she screamed at the sudden pain in her pussy but then it was gone & she felt a serene feeling of accomplishment, a real live cock deep inside her, filling her very being.

"OH GOD, that was wonderful Logan, thank you so much & you Donna, you are both amazing"

Donna & Logan both kissed Laura tenderly, Logan unable to resist the temptation to pump his pulsing organ in & out of Laura's womanhood. He rolled away in time to prevent himself depositing his hot spunk inside her but instead watched it fountain in the air & splash on their naked bodies.

"You didn't need to do that daddy, I've been on the pill for six months, just in case I ... er you know. Next time you can cum inside me. Please, you will won't you?"

Laura giggled & began licking Logan's cum spattered stomach.

"Hey don't take it all, leave some for me."

Donna playfully pushed Laura away & gathered a large blob on her tongue & climbed over Logan to kiss him.

"I reckon we should have a family photograph of the occasion." Logan suggested & he arranged the three of them with Logan in the centre sitting naked among the pillows. They all took selfies on their phones & Logan lay back with the two most important women in his life curled up in his arms.

Before they fell asleep Laura dropped another bombshell.

"Donna, Logan I want you to know, I'm never going to have a boyfriend, I just want you Logan, I want you to be the only one to fuck me."

Logan smiled in satisfaction.

YES INDEED, LIFE WAS NOW PERFECT.

cumnchat
cumnchat
72 Followers
12