Educating Marri Ch. 02

Story Info
Marri has her first lesson.
1.8k words
4.22
18.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

I was too keyed up to concentrate on my classes. I was too busy thinking about my night with Lawrence. All of tests came back fine, like I knew they would, and I was starting that very day. I went back to the dorm and changed my clothes. Mr. Earl told me I didn't need to wear anything special since I was "training", but I still wanted to look my best.

At six o'clock, I drove over to Torch. I had been way too nervous to eat, and I was nauseated. I parked my car and let myself in with my new key.

I walked into the foyer and saw a man sitting in an overstuffed chair. When he stood up, I saw that he was very tall and had jet black, wavy hair. He had a muscular build and a chiseled face. He was gorgeous. He smiled at me and walked over.

"Marri?" he asked. Even his voice was sexy.

"Yes."

"I'm Lawrence. Ready?"

I only nodded. He took my hand and led me up the long staircase to a door where he stopped and turned to face me.

"This is your room. You'll work in the front part and live in the apartment behind."

"Okay."

He opened the door and ushered me inside. He followed me in and locked the door securely. He flicked a switch and low lights and soft music came on. There was an enormous four-poster bed in the room with a stand next to it. The only other furniture was a simple chair in the corner. I started to sweat.

"Take off your clothes and lie on the bed with me."

I couldn't answer. I undressed and piled the clothes onto the chair. He stripped down to a pair of tight bikinis. His chest was even more muscular than I thought and had a light covering of curly black hair.

I laid down on the bed, trying not to tremble. He crawled on top of me, his knees on either side of my hips. I sucked in my breath and he leaned in to whisper in my ear, "How do you feel about handcuffs?"

"What?"

"I can tell you're nervous. The handcuffs can let you feel more relaxed. And they'll keep you still while I pleasure you."

"Do you do this a lot?"

He smiled. "I promise you'll like it."

"All right."

He produced two sets of cuffs, lined with fuzzy material so as not to cut into the skin, and attached them to the top posts of the bed. He tightened them securely around my wrists, leaving me just enough movement so I didn't panic, but still keeping my arms in a spread "V" shape.

"Just relax. Enjoy."

"All right."

He bent down and kissed my lips softly. After a few seconds, the kisses became more intense. He sucked on my lips hungrily and probed around my mouth with his tongue.

He moved on to my neck, tasting me and nipping at my throat. He pulled himself up and slipped of the bikinis. He was already hard. "Suck on me now. Make me cum and I'll last that much longer later."

He didn't wait for me to answer. He just knelt down with his knees around my head and brought his hips to my face. I opened my mouth and started sucking.

After a few moments, he pulled away. "Talk to me. Tell me how much you like sucking me off."

"I... I like it."

"No. Tell me how good it is, how I taste. Remember, your clients will want every filthy word you can come up with."

I had to think for a second.

"I love how your cock tastes. I love the way it feels in my mouth."

"Good. Better. Now, tell me exactly what you'll do to me."

"I'll start by running my tongue around it..."

"Around what?" he prompted.

"Around your rock hard dick."

"Good. Keep going."

"Then, I'll suck your cock into my mouth. I'll gobble you like the world was ending. I'll taste you all over until you cum."

"Not bad," he said, grinning. "Kind of like the dialogue of a bad porno, but it'll do for now. Now, do it."

He shoved his cock back into my mouth. I sucked harder and harder until I felt his body tense. He let out a small groan and I felt him pulse under my tongue.

He came with a grunt and I swallowed his load. He smiled down at me and flopped lazily onto this side. He propped his head up on one hand and ran the other up and down my stomach.

"Don't worry," he told me. "You'll love me by the time I'm done."

His hand reached up and cupped my breast lightly. He began rolling my nipple around between his finger and thumb.

Then, he slid his hand down my body and rested it lightly on my crotch. He leaned over me and ran his tongue over my nipple.

"Marri, where is my hand?"

"What?"

"Where is my hand?"

"On... On my crotch."

He bit my nipple lightly. It didn't exactly hurt, but it got my attention. "Remember, dirty words," he admonished. "Think with them. Men are paying good money for an erotic experience. Think dirty and you'll talk dirty."

As he spoke, he slid his finger inside of me. He pushed it in and out gently and asked again, "Where is my hand?"

"In... In my dripping wet pussy," I answered. It was hard to concentrate while he was fingering me.

"Yes," he breathed. "You like to finger fuck, don't you?"

"God, yes," I moaned. And I did.

He pumped his fingers faster and harder as he straddled me again, spreading my legs wide with his knees. He buried his face in my chest, excuse me, my tits, and sucked on my nipples.

Then he pulled his fingers out and licked all but one clean while I watched. "Your pussy is so sweet."

He offered me the remaining finger and I sucked my juices off. He slid his body down between my legs, spreading them even more. My heartbeat quickened in anticipation.

"Now, I'll eat you," he told me. "And you'll like it."

Without waiting for a reply, he ducked down and licked my clit softly. He ran slow circles around and over it slowly.

Suddenly, he stopped. "What do you want now, Marri?"

"Please. Please suck on me... On my clit."

"As you wish."

He shoved his face into my pussy and did what I asked. He sucked on it harder and harder, using his teeth somewhat roughly, but it felt so good.

I was moaning and sighing in pleasure. I would have pushed his head away when he stared chewing lightly, but I couldn't.

"Lawrence, Lawrence please, that kinda hurts..."

But he paid no attention. He did it even harder, making me gasp. I realized it was a painful pleasure, and I knew he wouldn't stop until I told him to do something else.

"Tongue fuck me," I moaned. "Shove your tongue into me... Into my pussy."

He let go of my clit and began stabbing into me with his tongue. He pushed viciously in and out and I knew I was getting close to orgasm.

He stopped abruptly and kneeled down between my legs, hard again. My breathing was still shallow and ragged and I had no idea why he stopped.

"Now, I'm gonna fuck you so hard until you cum for me."

Without another word, he crashed his body over mine and grabbed my wrists. He stared into my eyes and slammed his cock into me. I sucked in my breath sharply and rocked with him as he pounded away. He was like a robot or a machine with flawless rhythm, pushing harder with every stroke.

"You like it when I fuck you, don't you?" he breathed.

"Harder," I moaned. "Fuck me harder."

He was happy to oblige. Before I knew it, our bodies were slapping together. He was slamming into me with such force that my head was dangerously close to crashing into the headboard.

Suddenly and without warning, the force of my orgasm ripped through me. I let out a small cry but he didn't stop.

Minutes later, he let out a groan and collapsed on top of me.

"You'll be good, Marri," he breathed, grinning again.

He got up and pulled on his clothes in silence. He unlocked the cuffs and kissed my forehead.

He left and I rolled over in that giant bed, still naked, and eventually fell asleep.

* * * * *

I woke up the next morning and was momentarily confused by the unfamiliar surroundings. I sat bolt upright and clutched the sheet around me.

I couldn't believe what I had done. Thinking about Lawrence's teeth alone made me shudder. I got up and walked into the apartment. I was amazed at what I saw.

It was all set in one large open space with a large bed and dresser in one corner and a kitchenette in another. There was also a small couch in front of a TV and a large bookshelf on the back wall.

Finally, in the one remaining corner, there was a door leading to a small bathroom. I went in and took a shower. I dried off and went back into the other room. I pulled on my clothes from the previous night and sat down heavily on the ornate bed where Lawrence had "pleasured" me.

I jumped when someone knocked on the door, ripped out of my thoughts.

"Come in."

Lori walked in, smiling. She sat down next to me and asked, "So?"

"So, what?"

"How was Lawrence?"

"Better than I expected," I admitted. "I have today off and I guess I'll get my first client tomorrow."

You'll probably get Frank," she said.

"Frank?"

"He usually pays extra to be the first client of a new girl. He's kind of rough, but he's not bad."

"Rough?" I was getting nervous now.

"He likes to have you pretend you don't want him. Kind of like he's catching you and forcing himself on you."

"You mean like rape?"

"It's just a game," she assured me. "And he pays extra for it."

"I don't know..." It didn't sound too good to me.

"Did anyone tell you about what we sometimes do once all of our clients are gone?" she asked, changing the subject.

"No. Why?"

"Well, as much as we get paid, not all of the men actually give us any pleasure. Sometimes a few of us meet up in one of our rooms and take care of it ourselves."

"You have sex with each other?" I'd never been with a woman, and I was having trouble picturing Lori with one.

"Believe me, you'll appreciate it after a night with Jimmy," she assured me.

"Jimmy?"

"He just likes to get blowjobs and doesn't believe in foreplay."

"Sounds like fun," I murmured.

"Well, think about it," she said. "My room is just across the hall if you ever feel like taking me up on it."

She stood and walked out. I waited a few minutes then went down the stairs into the empty foyer. I was going back to the cramped dorm room with so many thoughts in my head I was amazed it didn't explode.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers