Educating Marri Ch. 05

Story Info
An 18 year old virgin's brother paid for a night with Marri.
1.5k words
4.53
12.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

On Tuesday, I could still barely sit, but thanks to some aspirin, I managed to make it through my classes. I ended up back in the library to start the outline from my research, which meant I'd be working with Lori.

I was still shifting around uncomfortably when she sat down next to me. "Hey. How are you?"

"All right," I shrugged.

"How did last night go? Who'd you get?"

"Al."

"Oh jeez," she said, concerned. "I had him once. I guess he shows up once a month or so and Beverly rotates him so no one ends up with him over and over."

"Great."

"Look, Marri, I know he's terrible, but most of the guys aren't like that. A lot of them are just lonely."

"Whatever." I was starting to wish she'd never even told me about Torch in the first place. I was ready to turn in my keys and never go back. What could they do? Sue me? Hard to do when it wasn't exactly a legal job to begin with.

"Marri, you're not quitting are you?"

"Why? You lose out on some kind of bonus if I go?"

"No," she said, sounding a little hurt. "I just think you'd like it if you let yourself."

"Beverly didn't even warn me about him."

"Oh, everybody knows Beverly's a bitch," she said dismissively. "He probably paid extra so she wouldn't tell you."

"So what am I supposed to do? Go back there and pretend like nothing happened?"

"Yes. Exactly."

I sighed.

"I guess I could stick it out for a little longer," I conceded.

"Good," she said, smiling. "Now, should we get back to this paper? I need a good grade."

We went back to work. We had the whole thing mapped out in under an hour, and we decided to pack it in and head over to Torch.

"You know," she murmured on our way out, "Della is out of town for a couple of days, and I get really lonesome when I sleep alone."

Before I could respond, she darted off, leaving me there with my mouth open.

* * * * *

"Marri, your client is here." It was Mr. Earl's voice on the intercom, and I was relieved. I figured he wouldn't set me up with someone like Al, at least not right away.

I went into the foyer wearing the media version of the stereotypical prostitute outfit. My shirt was so tight, it looked painted on, and it was cropped above my navel. The skirt was obscenely short and the boots were almost comically tall, going all the way up to the knee with three-inch heels. I was just praying I wouldn't fall.

Mr. Earl was waiting in the foyer next to a tall, skinny, freckled guy. He couldn't have been more than twenty, and he looked like a scared rabbit. I breathed a sigh of relief. He was as different from Al as possible.

"Marri, this is David, your client for the night."

"Hello, David."

"Uh, hi," he said, looking around like he was in awe. He probably was.

"Today is David's birthday," Mr. Earl told me. "Let's make sure it's a happy one."

"Sure. Come on upstairs, David."

Mr. Earl smiled encouragingly and I took David's hand, leading him away. We went into my room and he just stood there, looking totally lost and overwhelmed.

I locked the door and clicked on the intercom, confident that even if things actually did get out of hand, I could take this kid down myself. I sat down on the chair and smiled at him.

"Relax." I didn't want to come on too strong and scare him away.

"Yeah, right," he squeaked.

"It's your birthday, huh? How old are you?" I asked, trying to make conversation. Fucking was easy. I wasn't so sure about putting this guy at ease.

"Eighteen," he confided. "My brother paid for this as a birthday present."

"That was nice of him."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"So," I asked, standing up and inching towards him, realizing he'd never make the first move and we'd be there all night, "what is it that you like?"

"What?" That scared rabbit look was back, but I decided to ignore it. I stepped closer and put my hands lightly on his hips.

"You know," I said, starting to enjoy myself, "what turns you on? Do you want me to strip for you? Or do you want to take my clothes off for me instead?"

"Uh..." By now he was crimson and sweating.

"Have you ever been with a girl before?" I asked, sliding my knee between his legs and nuzzling his neck.

"Uh..." He didn't seem capable of normal speech and I assumed the answer was no. I'd never slept with a virgin before. The idea was intriguing.

I licked the edge of his earlobe and pressed my crotch against his leg. He let out a low moan of surprise and I slipped my hands up the back of his shirt, touching his bare skin.

"Take your clothes off and lie down," I instructed and pulled away. I sat in the chair again, this time keeping my legs slightly apart. I wasn't wearing any underwear, so the air hit my pussy, making me realize I was actually wet. I put one hand on my right nipple, squeezing it through the shirt, and the other on my clit.

David's eyes never left me as he struggled to get his clothes off. He stripped down to his boxers and started to blush again.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sliding my hand even farther up under the skirt, making sure he knew I was still touching myself.

"I've never... I mean, I've never been naked in front of a girl," he stammered.

I smiled and stood up. I cleared the distance between us and grabbed his prick through the boxers. He grunted and I squeezed. He was rock hard, and from what I could tell, pretty big.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about," I purred. "Your cock feels huge."

I let go and pushed him gently onto the bed. I stood between his legs and took hold of his wrists. I put his hands on my sides and said, "Take my shirt off so you can see my tits. I know you want to."

He pulled the shirt off and I felt my breasts spring free. He touched them softly, as if he expected me to slap his hands away. I moaned and closed my eyes. Part of it was for effect, but part of it was honest pleasure.

"Oh God," he said.

"Kiss my nipples," I said. "Go on. Lick them and suck on them."

He did as I instructed, cautiously at first, but then with more vigor. I felt his hand wander up my leg. I spread my legs apart and eased my hips forward. His fingers grazed the bottom of my pussy, stroking the soft, wet skin.

I tangled my fingers in his unruly hair and pulled his face deeper into my chest. He sucked harder and his fingers probed away at the opening of my slit. He let go and I groaned in protest.

He pulled the skirt off and I stood there, naked in front of him except for the boots. He let go of my nipple and looked up at me, his face wide with innocence and lust.

"Am I doing it right?"

"God, yes." And I meant it. His touch was rough and clumsy, but it held more passion than anything I'd felt in a long time, including the months before I'd even heard of Torch.

I tugged him back to his feet and shoved his boxers to the floor. I grabbed his prick and starting massaging it while I latched my own mouth on one of his nipples.

"Stop," he whispered. "Stop or I'll cum."

I forced myself to let go and shoved him hard. He landed flat on his back on the bed and I climbed on top of him.

I couldn't remember ever being so turned on.

I was about to straddle him, but he must have had other ideas. The hormones had apparently taken over, because the shyness was gone and he rolled us so he was on top.

I opened my legs for him and he lost no time sliding his cock into my pussy. He started rocking into me and I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in even tighter.

"Oh my God," David moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, baby," I cried. "Cum in my pussy!"

"God, yes!" he yelled as he came. The spasms of my own sudden orgasm ripped through me, and I added my voice to his.

He came down slowly from his climax, his body shaking and slick with sweat. He stared down at me, his eyes wide with adoration.

"Wow," he breathed.

I couldn't help laughing. He grinned and I hugged him impulsively.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers