Educating Marri Ch. 07

Story Info
Marri's first girl on girl experience.
2.1k words
4.65
13.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

I stayed under the hot spray for nearly an hour, right up until the water started turning cold. I couldn't even bring myself to get pissed at Beverly again. I'd had the option of calling for help, of putting an end to the whole session, but I didn't.

Granted, at the time, the words "eagles everywhere" were about the furthest thing from my mind, but part of it was pride. It was sick and pathetic, but I would have rather been beaten and fucked up the ass than admit I couldn't handle something.

To put it another way, I was no quitter.

Still, now I was beyond exhausted and the bed still had piles of clothes and other stuff on it, and I hadn't even put a sheet on. The bed in the other room was a mess, and until it had fresh linens on it, I couldn't bring myself to sleep there.

I sighed and debated about making up the bed or sleeping in the armchair or even on the floor. None of those options seemed particularly appealing.

Then it came to me.

Lori.

I pulled on a loose pair of flannel pajama bottoms and a t-shirt and slipped my feet into a pair of soft slippers. I turned off all the lights and locked up before I wandered out into the hall. I knocked on the door softly, hoping she wasn't asleep yet.

"Marri! I heard you moved in. I figured you'd be all curled up in your bed."

She was wearing that robe again. I was starting to wonder if she ever wore clothes outside of school.

"I didn't get everything put away. Half of my shit is still on the mattress."

"Come in."

I went into the room and followed her into the apartment.

"You look tired," she observed.

"I am."

"Who'd you have tonight?"

"Peter."

"Was it your first time with anal?"

"Yeah."

"I don't suppose he was at least gentle?"

"Hardly."

"Anything I can do to help?"

"I don't think so."

"You know," she said, "I had tonight off, so the bed is clean if you want to crash there."

"God, that would be great."

"Go on," she said. "I'll go get you a pillow."

I went back into the room and climbed into the bed. The sheets smelled fresh and I relaxed into them. She came out and put a pillow on the mattress.

"Thanks, Lori," I said, snuggling down into it. Unlike the sheets, the pillowcase had the scent of her shampoo and soap.

She eased herself onto the bed and sat on the edge. "I'm sorry Pete was so rough."

"It's not your fault."

"I know, but I still feel bad."

I closed my eyes, suddenly very sleepy. I felt her hand start to stroke my hair gently. I started to tense up, but I just couldn't. It felt too good to be touched so lovingly.

"Do you need anything else?"

"I don't think so."

"All right, then. I'll go to bed, too."

She put a gentle kiss on my forehead and started to get up. My eyes snapped open and I grabbed her arm impulsively.

"What's wrong?" she asked, easing back down.

"I don't know."

"Do you want me to stay?"

I nodded. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I actually slid over to give her more room. She kicked off her slippers and got under the covers, still in her robe.

"Do you always sleep in your robe?" I asked, trying to ease the tension I felt.

She blushed, grinning. "Only when I'm naked underneath because I just got out of the tub when someone came knocking."

Now it was my turn to blush. A warning light was flashing in my mind, telling me to get up and go back to my own room, even if it meant sleeping on the floor, before things got out of hand.

"Do you still want me to stay?"

"Yeah," I breathed, mentally turning off the alarm. Maybe Della had been right all along. Maybe I was curious. I remembered watching the two of them on the bed and my urge to caress Della's ass. If I had stayed, would I have given in and seen where it all led?

I couldn't answer that question. But all I knew was that in the past seven nights, I'd slept with five different guys, three of whom tormented and humiliated me. I'd just been essentially ass-raped by a man who called me every filthy, nasty name in the book.

And here was Lori, so soft and gentle and wanting to take care of me.

She laid back, one arm under her head and the other flopped across her chest. She closed her eyes and sighed contentedly. I rolled onto my side and just stared at her.

After a few seconds, her eyes opened and she smiled at me. "What?"

"Nothing," I said. "Sorry."

"Don't be," she whispered and rolled to face me. We were only inches apart. My mouth went dry and she reached out and touched my face.

"Is this all right?" she asked.

I could only nod.

"Can I kiss you, Marri?"

I nodded again and took a deep breath.

She slid even closer and tipped her face to mine. My eyelids fluttered and closed and I felt her soft lips brush over them. She then kissed my cheeks and I started to tremble.

Her mouth pressed gently over mine and I sighed. My hand wandered and found her hair as she kissed me again. She pressed her body to mine and I was amazed how well they seemed to fit together.

When I didn't protest, she gently parted my lips with her tongue. I opened my mouth and surrendered to the kiss. Our tongues touched and wandered over each other and she sucked mine carefully.

She broke the kiss and pulled back, looking into my eyes. "Are you all right?" she asked.

"God, yes," I breathed.

"Do you want to stop?"

"What?" My mind was still fuzzy from fatigue and sudden arousal.

She answered by loosening her robe and slipping it off. Now she was nude under the sheet. I couldn't see her, but the heat was radiating off her body, exciting me.

She reached over and slid her hand under my shirt. She touched my stomach and I sucked in my breath. She inched her fingers up toward my breast, stopping just before making contact.

"Do you want to stop?" she asked again.

I don't remember exactly how it happened, but next thing I knew, we were all over each other. She threw back the sheet, exposing her exquisite, soft body, and I tore off my shirt. She buried her face in my chest, licking up and down my nipples, suckling them with just the right amount of pressure. I had my hands buried in her long hair, holding her close.

She eased down my pajama bottoms and knelt between my legs. She ran her tongue down my stomach, leaving gentle love-bites along the skin. I knew my pussy was sopping, and my body felt like it was on fire.

"Oh, Marri," she said, sliding her fingers along my clit, "you are so wet."

"Lori, Lori, Lori," I moaned, almost like a mantra.

Her fingers eased into my pussy and I started rocking my hips. She fingered me for a few seconds before leaning down to lick me, lapping at my juices.

Faster than I ever dreamed possible, I was cumming, exploding into a fierce climax. I cried out her name, jerking my pelvis toward the ceiling.

I started calming down and I looked at her, still full of lust. I sat up and rolled her onto her back, locking my mouth over her nipple and sucking greedily.

"Eat me," she begged. "Please, Marri, eat me. Lick my pussy."

I was only too happy to oblige. I tentatively kissed her clit, nuzzling her soft lips. I ran my tongue over her in gentle circles and slid my finger into her wetness.

Before I knew it, she was yelling, "I'm cumming! Oh dear God, Marri, I'm cumming!"

I couldn't believe how much I loved the taste of her pussy, how sweet her juices were. I drank them down as much as I could until she actually pulled away, panting, "No more, no more."

I slid back up to the top of the bed and rested my head on her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me tenderly.

I cuddled into her, my arm draped over her stomach. My hand found its way to her breast and rested there like it was molded.

"Get some sleep, Marri," she whispered.

"Good night, Lori."

* * * * *

I woke up slowly, still wrapped in Lori's arms. Our naked bodies were still pressed together and my hand still rested lightly on her breast.

She was still sleeping, her breathing deep and even. I slid my hand down her body and found her soft pussy. She sighed, but didn't wake up as I flicked her nipple with my tongue.

I took her clit between my thumb and finger and started squeezing it gently. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, savoring the taste.

She moaned and her eyes fluttered open. She looked down at me, surprised. I smiled at her and kept squeezing her clit.

"Morning," I murmured, her nipple obscuring my speech.

She smiled back and whispered, "You're better than any alarm clock I've ever seen."

We both had an early class, and I had no idea what time it was, but I didn't care. I had the feeling Lori didn't either, because she wound her hands into my hair and pulled me even closer.

The night before, I'd been so worried I was going to do something wrong, I hadn't really let myself experiment. But after a good night's sleep, I was willing to take a few chances. I wanted to touch her everywhere, and taste every inch of her skin, and she seemed more than willing to let me try whatever I wanted.

I nibbled on her neck while my hand continued its stroking. She groaned and I rolled on top of her, straddling her with my knees on either side of her hips. She reached up and grabbed my tits while I moved my hips back and forth, letting our pussy lips rub against each other.

"God, Marri, you feel so hot," she said. "Spin around. I want to taste you."

I did what she asked, moving my legs up to her head while I faced her delicious bush. I settled my mouth over her clit and started sucking, much harder than I had before. She stared licking the opening of my cunt, jabbing her tongue into me.

I moaned and the vibrations made her cry out. She kept eating me, her hands on my ass, massaging the cheeks.

Suddenly, she let go and started talking. "Poor baby," she said. "Your poor little ass."

I felt her tongue run over my asshole and I jumped. "Shh," she whispered. "Trust me."

I did, so I went back to licking her pussy while she massaged my aching hole with her tongue. I couldn't believe I was actually enjoying the rimming, especially after the punishment it had received the night before, but I was.

She went back to eating me out and ever so gently slid a finger into my spittle-slick asshole. She moved it in and out as she ate me, and before I knew it, I was on the verge of another climax.

I felt my body stiffen and she murmured, "Yeah, cum for me, sweetie. Cum all over my face."

The orgasm shot through me and I cried out in pleasure. She didn't let me go, she kept licking, making me cum over and over.

"Stop, stop," I moaned. "I can't take anymore."

"Shh, just keep going."

I lost count of how many orgasms I had, and still she kept on licking and sucking. I locked my lips back around her clit and worked it furiously.

Finally, she shuddered under me as she came, and she released my pussy to let out a yelp of pleasure. Part of me wanted to keep at her the way she had with me, but I couldn't. I was just too spent.

I spun back around and cradled her to me. "God, Marri, if you keep that up, I might never let you leave."

I kissed her, our tongues running over each other lazily. "I've never cum like that before," I told her.

We cuddled back into the bed and fell back asleep. The rest of the world could wait, or even go to hell, for all I cared.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers