Educating Marri Ch. 08

Story Info
Marri has a new client who leaves a lasting impression.
2k words
4.63
11.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

At some point, we woke up for real and showered together. We washed each other, occasionally stopping for a kiss or a quick suckle.

We went back to my apartment and she helped me put the rest of my things away. We both had to work that night, so we said a slow goodbye and she went back to her room to get ready.

I still couldn't believe I'd spent the night in Lori's bed, not to mention her arms, but I forced myself to get ready for that night's client. When I went to get the outfit, though, there was only a garter belt, black stockings, and a note asking me to go see Will down in his office after I'd put them on.

I was curious and confused, and I hoped I hadn't done anything wrong. If I got fired now, I really was in trouble. I hadn't even bothered to look for another apartment, and I'd have nowhere to go once the semester ended.

I knocked and Will called me in. I opened the door and was greeted by his broad smile. I figured I couldn't be in too much trouble if he was still so happy.

"Marri, hello!" he said. "Sit down, please."

I sat in the chair across from him and I noticed a long, formal-looking black gown trimmed with gold-colored satin. It was strapless and the skirt flowed beautifully from the tight bodice. It was a gorgeous dress, and I wondered why he had such a thing in his private office.

"Marri, I asked you to come because I wanted you to be aware of the specific requests made by tonight's client."

Images of Al with his belt and Peter with his assfucking filled my head and I forced down a groan. At least this time I was getting fair warning.

"Like what?" I asked, hoping I didn't sound defensive.

"This man came to us a while back and asked us to orchestrate a special session for him. We had it all set up, and then the girl we had in mind quit suddenly and it had to be postponed. Fortunately, you're her size, so we were able to get it together again for him," Will explained.

"The same size?"

"Yes," he said, gesturing to the gown. "You see, this dress was altered to fit her, and we needed someone else who could wear it before we called him back."

"He wants me to wear that?" Now I was even more confused.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Apparently, he was recently discharged from the Army. He enlisted right out of high school. For whatever reason, he never got to go to his senior formal. He asked us to make his own private prom, complete with music, dancing, and a gown for his date."

"Okay," I said, still a little confused. It seemed like an awful lot of trouble to go through just because you missed out on the prom. But hey, if he wanted to pay good money for it, who was I to complain.

"Well, then, try it on," he said.

I glanced around, half expecting to see a dressing room or something, but I wasn't really surprised that I was expected to change there, right in front of Will.

He busied himself with some sort of paperwork while I slipped into the gown. He stood and helped me zip it up, smiling approvingly. It fit perfectly and I knew I looked good, just like a girl really going to her prom.

"Well, come on then," he said, offering me his arm. "He should be here by now, and we can't keep him waiting."

I hooked my arm though Will's and we went back out to the foyer. There was a dark-haired man standing there, looking at a painting on the wall, his back to us. He was dressed in a black tuxedo, and, from behind at least, his body was very appealing.

He turned around when he heard us coming and I found myself looking into the most intense pair of dark brown eyes I'd ever seen. He smiled when he saw us, clearly pleased.

Will and I crossed the foyer and the man stepped toward us, a corsage of white roses wrapped with a gold ribbon in his hands. I couldn't help blushing. I felt giddy, almost like I had at my own prom. And there was something about his face I trusted instantly.

"Marri, I'd like you to meet Andrew, your date for the evening."

Andrew slipped the corsage over my wrist and I let go of Will's arm. We didn't say anything as he put his hand on the small of my back and we went toward the stairs. Will just smiled after us and gave a little wave before returning to his office.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs, Andrew said, "After you." He followed me to my room and I was impressed at how it looked.

Someone had put up a few streamers and changed the light bulbs from clear to a soft blue, bathing everything in their glow. The bed had been pushed off to the side, opening up the floor and a stereo sat on the stand, soft music coming from the speakers.

When the next song started, he reached his hand out to me and said, "May I have this dance?"

It was corny as hell, but I liked it. I slid into his arms, amazed at how well I seemed to fit. My face came up to the middle of his chest and he had to tip his head down just a little to look at me.

I put my hands on his shoulders and he rested his on my hips. We started swaying back and forth in time with the music. I kept waiting for him to start pawing at me or throw me on the bed, but he didn't.

After the first few songs, I started to relax. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. I sighed contentedly as we danced and closed my eyes, and after a while I actually forgot where we were.

"You look really pretty, Marri," he said, breaking the silence.

"You look good, too," I told him, and I meant it. If I'd met him somewhere else, like on campus or at the mall, I might have even wanted to date him.

The music ended and we stopped dancing. He stepped back but kept his hands on my waist. He looked down at me almost like he was memorizing my face.

"What?" I whispered.

"You just... I mean... This is just so nice."

I agreed, and out of pure impulse, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back gently and tipped his face down so our foreheads rested on each other. He clasped his hands behind my back and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm not sure what I should do now," he admitted.

Then I realized something. My job aside, I was totally turned on. I wanted this guy, and I knew he wanted me. But I had the feeling he didn't want it to be a regular client/prostitute experience.

"What would you do if I was really your prom date?" I asked.

"Worry I wouldn't get you home before curfew?" he joked.

"Good news, Andrew," I told him. "I don't have a curfew tonight."

He kissed me again, this time with more passion. His tongue slipped into my mouth, touching mine and sending jolts of excitement down my body. The kiss deepened and we were clutching each other tightly, totally caught up in the moment.

I pushed his jacket down off his arms and tossed it aside. He sucked in his breath as I started kissing his neck and unbuttoning his shirt. He reached around and found the zipper on the back of my gown, tugging it down.

I took a step back and pushed it off of my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I stood there in my bra, panties, garter belt and stockings, feeling amazingly sexy. He just stood there and stared at me until I went back over to him and started undoing his belt.

He pulled off his shirt, revealing a nicely defined chest with just the right amount of hair. I ran my hands up and down his bare back as he slid his pants off.

We glided over to the bed naturally, like it was something we had done all our lives. We laid there, side by side, kissing and touching each other. He rolled onto his side and slid over to me and started kissing my neck, running his tongue over my collarbone and ears.

His hand rested gently on my stomach, stroking it up and down. He slowly brought it up to the bottom of my bra and hesitated.

"What's wrong?" I breathed.

"Is it all right if I touch your breasts?"

"God, yes."

He slipped his fingers under the material and cupped my breast in his hand. He started massaging it gently, running his thumb over the now-erect nipple. I brought my own hand to my chest and unhooked the front clasp, exposing my bare breasts.

I was still touching his head, his hair twined in my fingers, when he lowered his mouth to suckle my nipple. I groaned in pleasure and held him close.

He let his hand wander down my stomach and rest on the top edge of my panties. I couldn't stand the thought of him letting go of my nipple, so before he could say a word, I whispered, "Yes, please, please touch my pussy."

Andrew slid his hand into the panties, and as soon as his fingers grazed my lips, I let out a little cry. He moaned into my nipple and I felt his teeth lightly close on it. His finger started massaging my clit and I started rolling my hips, encouraging him to touch me more. When he penetrated me with his fingers, I sunk my nails into his shoulder, shuddering from his touch.

"Damn," he said, "you are so wet."

I unhooked the garter and struggled to get the panties off. He grinned at me and said, "Calm down, I'll help."

He worked the panties down and tossed them over his shoulder. He started rubbing my clit, staring up at my face, clearly enjoying watching me squirm.

"Can I taste you, Marri?"

I could only nod. He knelt down between my legs and lightly kissed the lips. I was dying for him to eat me out, but he was in no hurry.

He leisurely licked along the folds, keeping away from my clit. He slid one finger into me and started pumping it in and out, driving me completely insane.

"My clit," I begged. "Lick my clit."

"Haven't you ever heard the expression 'Good things come to those who wait'?" he murmured.

He continued licking at the lips, sucking them into his mouth one at a time. I was moaning and squealing and I knew that once he finally got to my clit, I would cum for all I was worth.

His fingers gently spread my lips apart, exposing my clit, and I sucked in my breath in anticipation. He started by pressing his lips against it. His tongue circled around it with deliberate slowness, making me quake.

He continued circling my clit and pumping his finger in and out until I came with fierce intensity. I yelped and grabbed at his head.

"Fuck me!" I cried. "Fuck me now!"

He hurried to pull himself up and slip out of his boxers. He put his hands on the sides of my head and I wrapped my arms around his back. I held on to his shoulders and raised my knees to the air, giving him better access.

He slid into me with exquisite slowness, making me cum again. He started fucking me gently, and no amount of urging would make him go any harder.

I came two more times before he stiffened up and reached his own climax. He pumped into me a few more times before stopping.

We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity. I caressed his cheek and he kissed me again.

At that moment, I knew Andrew was destined to be mine.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers