Educating Marri Ch. 11-12

Story Info
Marri finds two playmates.
3.8k words
4.6
12.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

Chapter Eleven

I ran into my apartment and locked the door. I sat on the loveseat and picked up the phone. My fingers were shaking as I dialed. I didn't know why I was so nervous. It just all seemed so backwards. In the past, I'd always had phone conversations and such before having sex with someone. It was a hard habit to break.

Someone picked up on the fourth ring. I nearly lost my nerve and hung up, but I made myself stay on the line. I'd earned this. A voice I instantly recognized as Andrew's said, "Hello?"

"Hi, uh, is this Andrew?

"Yeah, who is this?"

"Marri," I said, refusing to go into more detail. He'd just met me not even twenty-four hours ago. If he forgot me already, he wasn't worth bothering with. And I'd have given a blow-job for nothing.

"Marri!" he said, sounding happy. "I was hoping you'd call."

"Yeah, uh, Will gave me your number." Well, traded it, I supposed, if I was to be totally accurate. But he didn't need to know that.

"I, uh, hope I'm not bothering you or anything."

"No, not at all," I said. "I was just going to curl up with a book tonight and probably take a hot bath. Nothing exciting."

"That sounds nice, actually. I had to work all day, so I'll probably just go to bed early."

"Where do you work?"

"Oh, this is just my second job. I work at an electronics store on the weekends to help save up some money."

"What's your first job?"

"I work for a plastics company on the other side of town. It's boring as hell, but it pays the bills."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," I said. "A couple of years ago, I worked at a bank. All I did was alphabetize and file. It was horrible."

We talked for nearly an hour like that, telling stories and trading bits of information. We discovered we actually had quite a bit in common and that we really liked each other's company.

"Listen, Marri, I had a really good time last night."

"I did, too."

"And I don't even mean the sex. I mean, that part was great, I mean it was fantastic, but..."

I couldn't help laughing. He was stammering and sounded so funny. He fell silent and after a few seconds, joined in. It was unbelievably nice to be understood without having to say a word.

"When can I see you again?" he asked once the laughter stopped.

"I have Wednesdays and Saturdays off," I told him. I hoped he'd want to see me on one of those days. I didn't want him for my client.

"Can I take you out for dinner on Wednesday? Just the two of us?"

My heartbeat quickened. I was grinning like a fool, but what did I care. There was nobody there to see me.

"That would be great."

"Can I call you Monday to figure out the details? I'll know what my schedule looks like by then."

"I'd like that."

"What's your number?"

"It's 555-0144,"

"Got it," he said. "I'll call you Monday around, oh, five? Will you be free then? I mean is that early enough? I mean..."

He was asking me if I'd be busy having sex by then, but he was trying to be delicate about it. That alone made me want to kiss him.

"My shift doesn't start until six at night."

"Even tomorrow?"

"Yeah, even tomorrow."

"Then, would you mind if I called you sometime in the afternoon? The store closes at one on Sundays, so that would still give us plenty of time to talk."

"Yeah, sure."

"Well, then, I guess I should let you go, huh? I mean, you have that bath and book waiting for you."

"Yeah, I guess so." But I didn't want to hang up. I didn't want to wait until Wednesday to see him, either.

I had a sudden flash of inspiration. "Andrew, what if I take you out for a late lunch tomorrow? Like around two? I could meet you somewhere."

"That sounds good," he said. "But I can pay. You pick the place and I'll be there at two waiting for you."

"Fu Yongs?" I suggested, naming a local Chinese restaurant.

"I'll be there," he promised. "Goodnight, Marri."

"Goodnight, Andrew," I whispered, reluctantly hanging up. I decided to skip the bath and just take a quick shower. I wanted to get to sleep. I had a feeling I'd be dreaming about Andrew, and I didn't want to miss any of it.

Chapter Twelve

Someone was pounding on my door, startling me awake. I got up, threw on my robe, and ran my hand through my messy hair. I glanced at the clock. It was only eight in the morning. Who would be bugging me that early? Especially on a Sunday.

I opened the door and found Lori standing there, grinning and holding on to Della's arm. Della looked differently than I remembered, but after all, last, she'd been naked and feasting on Lori's pussy. Anyone looks different upright, dressed, and in a non-sexual position.

"Wake up, sleepy head," Lori said. "Look who's home."

"Hi," I said, backing up to let them in and suddenly aware I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet. They both looked great, complete with makeup and shoes.

"Lori told me you gave in and went to see her the other night," Della said, sitting on the bed.

"Yeah."

"We were planning on spending the whole day back in my bed," Della said, licking her lips as she looked at me. "Want to join us?"

"I, uh, have some plans for the afternoon." It sounded totally lame even if it was the truth. "I have a late lunch date at Fu Yongs."

"Who with?" Lori asked, looking surprised.

"A guy named Andrew," I said. I wasn't about to tell them he was a client. I wasn't ashamed of it, but if giving out my number was against the rules, I could only imagine that seeing any of the men outside of Torch was even higher on the "don't" list.

"Well, what about before that?" Della asked, her eyes wide with desire. "It could be one hell of a brunch."

Something in me lit up like a matchstick and I said, "Just let me go shower."

I was going to spend the morning with two women before an afternoon with the man I was infatuated with, followed up by a guy who I was paid to sleep with.

I was starting to feel like a class-A slut.

But I just couldn't bring myself to care.

* * * * *

I took what must have been a world-record speed shower and threw on my clothes. I saved out my favorites for that afternoon. I figured it didn't matter what I wore to meet Lori and Della. I doubted I'd be wearing them very long.

I went into the hallway and made my way to Della's room. No one else seemed to be up yet, so everything was eerily quiet. I knocked on her door and she answered it. I slipped inside and looked around.

Will must have already gotten ready for Tyrone, because there were all kinds of things scattered around the room. The smaller toys were on the table and the restraints hung from the four posts. It made me partly uncomfortable, but partly excited. Other than Al and Lawrence, I'd never tried anything along the BDSM lines, and I'd always been curious. But that didn't stop me from being thankful Patrick wasn't my client.

Lori and Della had changed their clothes, too. They were each wearing braless teddies with built in garters and stockings, and no panties. They looked hot as hell, and I realized I was already dripping wet.

"Take off your clothes," Lori said, coming closer to me. I started undressing, watching them kiss and fondle each other. Once I was naked, they looked at me, their eyes hungry.

"Why don't you get on the bed," Della said, sounding like there was no room for argument.

I got on that mammoth bed, and they got on either side of me, turning me into a virtual sandwich. Lori leaned on her elbow up by my head and started brushing the hair off of my forehead.

"Trust us, okay?" she asked, smiling tenderly.

"Mm-hmm," I breathed, enjoying her touch and relaxing.

The next thing I knew, Della was wrapping restraints on my ankles and Lori was putting them on my wrists. It was done within seconds, giving me no time to pull away.

"What the hell?" I demanded.

Lori kissed me gently but I jerked my head away. "Don't worry, sweetie," she cooed. "We won't hurt you."

"No, of course not," Della agreed, putting the large spreader bar between my knees and fastening it into place. She ran her tongue up my inner thigh and said, "We just want to make you feel good."

Before I could say anything else, Lori slipped the blindfold over my eyes and forced the ring gag into my mouth. I couldn't form words, but the grunts and yells did a good enough job of getting my point across. I was pissed, and they knew it.

I felt Della inch her way up the bed so she was back up on the other side of my head. I felt her hand on my stomach followed immediately by Lori's. They started moving them up until they reached just under my breasts.

Then I felt two hot mouths close on my nipples and begin to suck like there was no tomorrow. In spite of being tied up and pissed, I let out a low moan. It felt so good to have both sides of my body touched at the same time in the same way.

Their hands went lower and touched my stretched pussy lips. I jerked involuntarily, but couldn't pull away or close my legs. They increased the pressure and speed of the sucking as their fingers came to rest on each side of my clit almost like mirror images of each other.

They started pushing their fingers together, squeezing my clit between them. "Oh, God," I groaned.

"I think she likes it," Lori said, releasing my nipple with an audible pop.

"I think you're right," Della agreed, popping off the other side.

They continued to massage my clit, making me writhe and groan. I could hear them kissing each other inches above my stomach. Their fingers worked in perfect harmony, sometimes pressing together and other times kneading it back and forth.

It was driving me insane.

My nipples were still erect and aching, missing the pressure of their mouths, but of course I had no way of telling them what I wanted. All of my mutterings sounded pretty much the same. And even if they understood, I knew they wouldn't listen. They had their own plans, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Slowly, I felt pressure returning to my left nipple. I rolled my head in that direction, grateful, until the pressure started to intensify, bordering on pain. I realized they had stopped kissing, but this wasn't either of their mouths. I let out a little yelp as what I recognized as the nipple clamp squeezed shut, practically flattening the flesh between it.

"Oh, what's wrong?" Della crooned. "I thought you wanted us to play with your tits."

"Maybe the other one is just jealous," Lori suggested.

"No, please," I begged, well aware that the words were garbled. "It hurts, please."

But they ignored me and snapped the other clamp into place in one swift motion with no buildup. I cried out in pain and surprise, and they just went back to kissing and playing with my pussy like the rest of me didn't exist.

They both got off the bed, taking their hands away and leaving me alone and disoriented. I let out a couple of wordless grunts, but no one answered me. I was getting scared now.

Suddenly, I felt something drag over my stomach and work its way down to my pussy. I gasped from the sensation. It almost tickled, but it was too coarse.

"You know what that is?" Lori's voice asked from the foot of the bed. "It's the flogger. How do you think it would feel on your cunt?

"No!" I wailed. I struggled against the restraints, but they held me fast. I heard one of them walk up and climb onto the bed. She straddled my face and I could feel the heat from her pussy. I could smell her and I stopped moving.

"Good girl," Della said from above me. "Now, use that precious tongue of yours. Stick it through the ring and get licking. Lick my slit and make me cum."

Obediently, I pushed my tongue through the gag and flicked at her clit. She tasted as good as she smelled, musky and sweet. She pressed herself onto my face, burying me in her warm muff. My nose just barely stuck out and every breath I took was mixed with her odor.

Her juices flowed onto my face and I lapped at them furiously, trying to get them all. She started grinding onto me, sliding her cunt lips up and down over my mouth.

"Does it feel good, Della?" Lori asked, dragging the flogger down my body again, this time letting the ends rest on my pussy.

"Mm-hmm."

"Don't stop licking her," Lori instructed.

Obviously, I couldn't answer, but I had no intention of stopping anyway. Her cunt was intoxicating and all I wanted was for her to cum and spread her cream all over my face.

I was so absorbed with Della that I never noticed Lori lift the flogger into the air. Suddenly, I felt a biting sting on my pussy, and I screamed into Della's slit.

Della leaned back and slapped my tit. "Keep licking," she demanded. "The faster you make me cum, the faster she'll stop beating your bush."

Taken totally off-guard from the slap on the tit and the lash to my pussy, I forced myself to keep going. She was even wetter than before, and her juices ran down my throat like honey.

"Did you cum yet, Della?" Lori asked.

"No," she breathed.

Another lash bit into my lips and grazed my clit, but I kept on swirling my tongue around Della's snatch. She was moaning faster now, sometimes smothering me with her sweetness. I would feel her wetness on my nose and even in my nostrils.

"Della?"

"Not yet," she groaned.

Another strike with the flogger, this one almost directly on my clit. I cried out in spite of myself but continued eating Della out. She started to pant, her hips thrusting harder and harder into my jaw.

I was sucking furiously at her, but I couldn't get a good seal because of the damned gag, but she didn't seem to care. I licked faster and faster, matching her pace.

"Della?" Lori asked again.

"Soon," she grunted. "Oh God, soon."

Lori swung the flogger again and it actually made me lick faster, not from pain, but from excitement. My cunt was throbbing, and I knew my clit was full and erect. It almost welcomed the lash, making me gasp.

Seconds later, Della's legs stiffened and she let out a cry as the orgasm ripped through her. Her cream covered my face in hot, sticky waves and I devoured all I could.

She climbed off, panting and leaving my face a wet, cum-covered mess. Her smell was up my nose, turning me on even more. She got off the bed and walked over to where I could only assume Lori was standing.

"Was that good, baby?" Lori asked, kissing her loudly.

"Fantastic," Della told her.

"Look at her red pussy," Lori said, gently running the flogger over the lips. I groaned and I heard Della giggle.

"She's so wet," she said. "Look."

I felt a finger slide into my sopping box and I clenched the muscles, trying desperately to keep it inside, but Della only laughed and took it away.

"Think you can be good if we take the gag off and loosen the restraints?"

I nodded frantically. I'd do whatever they wanted if they would touch me again. True to their word, they took off the gag, allowing me to open and close my mouth at will. Then they unhooked the restraints.

"Roll over," Lori instructed. "Get up on your hands and knees."

I did what she said and I felt the ankle and wrist cuffs snap back into place. They hadn't removed the spreader bar or the nipple clamps, leaving my pussy stretched apart and the chain swinging back and forth from my tits.

"Stay still," Lori said. "I'm going to get under you."

I didn't move a muscle. I waited, still blindfolded, as she wriggled around, positioning herself under me. I felt her knees brush against my hair and I caught a whiff of her cunt. I was hit by a new surge of lust and I wanted desperately to taste her, to mix the smell of both of them on my face.

"Lori's just going to lie there while you eat her. Her face is right under your snatch, but she's not going to touch it. You just worry about getting her off, understand?" Della commanded from the foot of the bed.

"Yes," I said.

Without warning, I felt a hard, thudding smack against the cheek of my ass. I screamed in surprise, and I realized Della must have had the paddle, and it would be just like the flogger. The strikes would keep coming until Lori climaxed.

I was dripping just thinking about it.

This time there was no gag in the way, leaving me able to wrap my lips right around her clit. I sucked it up into my mouth and caught it gently between my teeth. Lori let out a guttural moan and Della started rubbing my ass right where she'd hit it.

"So hot and tender," she said as she squeezed my cheek. "So pink already. I wonder how many smacks it would take to make it beet red."

No one answered her, but she didn't seem to mind. She swung the paddle again, hitting the other side. I groaned into Lori's cunt, lapping at her like a cat laps up milk.

"Are you close yet, Lori?" Della asked.

"No," she said, "but it feels so damn good!"

I expected another blow from the paddle but was shocked when a large dildo was stuffed into my slippery hole. Della strapped it into place so it wouldn't fall out, stretching me out more than any real cock ever had.

I released the suction and started licking Lori's pussy lips. She was trimmed to a super-short length, but not shaved, so the mixture of her juices and my saliva clung to the outside of her slit like morning dew on grass.

Once the dildo was settled into place, Della delivered another blow with the paddle. My body jerked, moving it inside me. I felt a new gush of wetness in my cunt and I knew I'd never been this wet before.

I used my lips to spread her pussy apart, exposing the hard little bud of her clit. I held her open and ran my tongue around it, pressing hard with steady pressure. Lori started making little yelps as I traced shapes on her clit.

Della smacked my aching ass again, once again jerking the dildo. I groaned into Lori's bush, digging my face into her, enveloping myself in the smell and feel of her slit. She continued writhing under me.

"Getting closer?" Della asked.

Lori moaned something I assumed meant yes and Della swung the paddle again, harder. I sucked on Lori's perfect clit, the taste of her cream working me into a frenzy. The paddling became regular and brutal. Della alternated between cheeks every three seconds or so, each blow jolting through me, making my juices run like a faucet.

Lori screamed, "I'm cumming!" and jerked her hips up, plastering her bush on my face. I continued sucking on her clit and Della kept swinging the paddle until Lori dropped her hips back on the bed with a thud.

She slid out from under me and Della stopped paddling. I felt the dildo slide out of my cunt, leaving a gaping, hungry hole. I moaned in protest, but once again, no one paid any attention.

"You liked that, didn't you, Marri?" Della asked, unhooking the restraints and spreader bar.

"Yeah," I admitted, suddenly aware of the ache in my bottom and sting on my clit. Lori released the cuffs from my wrists and removed the blindfold. She brushed my sweat-soaked hair out of my face and kissed my forehead.

"Poor baby," she crooned, "so sore. We'll kiss it all better."

They eased me onto my back, once again lying on either side of my body. They each removed a nipple clamp and I gasped as the blood flow returned, making a sudden pain shoot through my tits.

In response, they each latched onto a nipple and started sucking, easing the pain and turning it into a pleasure. I could still smell their mixed spunk, and I could barely stay still.

"Shh, shh," Lori whispered. "Just relax."

They slid down the bed and got in between my legs, spreading me even more than the bar had. I felt two sets of lips kissing my pussy, being very gentle so as not to hurt the red, tender flesh. They ran their tongues over my slit, almost making them dance as they flicked and licked and probed.

Their tongues swirled and twirled, touching each other as they massaged my clit. I knew I was getting close to orgasm, and I rocked my hips with wild abandon, for once totally letting go of my inhibitions and thrashing around on the bed, calling out their names. I grabbed and squeezed my own nipples, twisting them to the point of pain and they just kept lapping at my cunt. Within seconds, I was on the brink.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers
12