Educating Marri Ch. 15

Story Info
Marri has her first couple clients.
2.4k words
4.3
9.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

"Marri, your client is here." It was Beverly on the intercom, and I flipped it the bird on my way by. I knew she'd be downstairs with whatever guy she'd picked for me, and given her mood, I fully expected someone like Al or Peter or both. The outfit, though, was relatively tame other than the matching pale blue thong and front-clasp, see-through bra underneath.

I went down to the foyer, the dress actually comfortable around me. It had thin straps over my shoulders and came down just above my knees. It was soft, pale blue and brought out the color of my eyes nicely. It was the kind of dress I would have bought for myself, so I had a little hope for the night to come.

To my total surprise, Beverly was standing there next to a good-looking blond man and a petite, blond girl wearing a dress nearly identical to mine in pale pink. The man smiled when he saw me, but the woman never even looked up. Beverly wore a satisfied expression, but I ignored her.

"Marri, this is Paul, your client for the evening, and his girlfriend Becky."

"Hello," I said.

"Hello," Paul answered, but the girl, Becky, remained silent.

Beverly said goodbye and left. I led Paul and Becky upstairs to my room and stood there while he flopped into the chair, waiting to hear what I'd be doing.

"Take off your dress," he told Becky. She pulled it over her head silently and stood there in her pink bra and thong, obviously embarrassed.

"Get over here, slut," he said to me. He pulled off his shirt and undid his belt. I stood next to him while he opened his pants.

"Give me a blow-job"

I dropped to my knees and took his cock out of his boxers. It was hard and thick, and I ran my hand over it. Becky's face was crimson and Paul was smiling broadly. I had the distinct feeling this was Becky's first threesome, and probably her first time with a woman, too.

I ran my tongue down the shaft and kissed the tip of the head. I slowly slid my mouth over his prick, taking it in as far as I could without gagging and started sucking.

His fingers wrapped into my hair and held my head in place while he slid his cock into my waiting mouth at his own pace. I swirled my tongue around it, the salty taste of his skin and precum filling my mouth.

"Yeah, slut, suck it. Suck my cock all the way down." I sucked hard, my head bobbing up and down his pole. His grip suddenly tightened on my hair and he pushed my head down, grazing his balls with my lips and cutting off my air.

Impulsively, I started to struggle, and he groaned, holding my head in place as he fucked it. Just as I was starting to panic for real, he pulled my head back, a deep moan escaping him. He came then, jets of it hitting my tongue and mouth.

"Swallow it, slut," he demanded. I did my best, but some of it dribbled onto my face. He stood and I wiped off what was left. He didn't seem to notice and crossed the room, grabbing Becky's wrist.

"Kiss her," he demanded. "Kiss that slut and taste my cum in her mouth."

Becky looked nervous, but he pulled her to me and she leaned in slowly. Her lips pressed against mine tentatively and I gently parted them with my tongue. I slid it into her mouth, licking over the surfaces of her teeth, putting as much of Paul's taste into her as I could.

She broke the kiss and Paul smiled. "Was that so bad?"

She didn't answer, but he didn't seem to care. Instead, he turned back to me. "Take off your dress, slut, and lay down."

Within seconds, I was down to my bra and thong on the bed. He kissed Becky hungrily, sucking at her mouth and tweaking her nipples. He unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor, followed quickly by her panties.

I watched as he sucked on her tits, one after the other, and dropped to his knees to kiss her cunt. She shivered from his touch and my mouth was practically watering. My panties were getting damp, and I was dying to touch myself, to squeeze my clit between my fingers.

After a few moments, he stood and turned Becky to face me. "Go on."

Becky got up onto the bed and laid down next to me. She looked terrified, but I reached up to touch her face. "It's all right," I murmured.

That seemed to give her some confidence and she unhooked my bra, snatching her hand away when my tits sprung free. I noticed Paul was stroking his still-soft dick while he watched us, but I ignored him, focusing on Becky and my own pleasure.

She slowly, carefully put her hand on my left breast, her touch feather-light. I nodded encouragingly and she started massaging it. She rolled the nipple between her thumb and forefinger, plumping it up.

She slowly ran her hand down my stomach, her fingers stopping at the waistband of the thong. I nodded again and closed my eyes. I felt her fingers creep under the thin material and brush against the top of my cunt lips. I moaned softly. She was driving me crazy.

"Eat her pussy," Paul commanded. "Eat that little slut's pussy and make her cum.

I opened my eyes and watched as Becky moved to kneel between my legs. She slid the thong down and off and he climbed onto the bed with us. He sat down next to my head where he'd get a good view.

"I said eat her," he repeated, his eyes flashing. Becky flushed again and lowered her head, her mouth inches from my slit. I forced myself to keep still and let her go at her own pace.

Her tongue darted out and touched my clit, making me gasp. Paul grabbed one of my nipples and squeezed it, pulling it up and away from my body. He twisted it back and forth as she started licking faster.

I groaned and she seemed to get more excited. She licked the lips and sucked directly on my clit while Paul kept on squeezing and twisting. The two sensations were intense, and I found myself getting closer to climax.

She pushed her finger into my pussy and started pumping it in and out. "That's it," he said. "Finger her hot pussy. Keep on licking. Make her cum."

I felt my muscles tightening as Becky licked even faster, tracing circles around my clit. Her finger probed my snatch and he kept playing with my tit.

"God," I said, "I'm gonna cum."

"That's right, little slut, you go on and cum. Cum all over her face."

The pressure kept building and suddenly the orgasm roared through me. I gasped and jerked my hips into her face. She pulled back, surprised. Paul gave my nipple another squeeze and rolled over to straddle me. I was still feeling the waves of the climax, and I was sure he was about to fuck me. I raised my muff to catch his dick.

"You want my cock, slut?"

"Yes," I moaned, and I did.

But instead of fucking me, he slapped my face, ending my orgasm with a jolt. "Well, you don't get it," he spat, getting up. He pulled Becky to her feet and kissed her, filling his mouth with my cream.

I laid there, my hand on my cheek, and tried to slow my breathing. He looked at me and snapped his fingers. "Stand up, slut."

I got up and he circled me, picking up his pants on the way. He pulled his belt out of the loops and folded it in half.

I figured he was going to use it on me, but instead he held it out. I took it and just stood there, confused. He looked at Becky and said, "Bend over."

She turned pale and hesitated. He strode over to her and said, "Bend over. Now." He pushed her toward the bed and she bent over, her hands splayed on the mattress.

He turned back to me, his hand on her ass. "You beat her, you hear me, slut? You beat her good and maybe I'll take it easy on you when it's your turn."

That said, he climbed back onto the bed, sitting near the headboard so he could see our faces. I just stood there holding his belt. I'd never hit anyone before, not like this. But I had to admit, the sight of her soft, white ass sticking up in the air was both tantalizing and tempting.

I lifted the belt and gave it a little flick into the air, just to get a feel for it. He looked at me and said, "Do it. Don't stop until I say."

I stood behind her and touched her bare skin with my hand. She sucked in her breath and I ran my hand down to touch her pussy. It was a little damp and I ran my finger up and down her slit before plunging it into her snatch. She groaned and whimpered as I fingered her. Paul started stroking his dick.

I pulled my finger out and looked at it, all wet and glistening. I stared into his eyes as I licked it clean, the taste of her juices turning me on. I leaned down and pushed my tongue into her cunt, sucking to get the juices out. She squirmed and moaned, but I didn't stop.

I fucked her with my tongue, feeling the sheer exhilaration of having a sense of power over her. Her legs were shaking and I stopped, not wanting her to cum yet. She groaned and thrust her hips back, obviously wanting me to finish what I started, but instead I reached between her legs and savagely pinched her clit, making her yelp.

I stepped back, excited now at the thought of beating that round, soft ass. I tightened my grip on the belt and brought my arm back enough to make a decent swing without wearing myself out.

I brought that belt down on that sweet ass, feeling my nipples harden at the mingled sounds of the leather hitting flesh and her sharp gasp. Paul grinned and gestured for me to continue.

I shifted my weight slightly enabling me to hit both cheeks at once and let the belt fly again. Another gasp, this time louder, but she still never moved.

I continued to beat her with that belt, watching as the skin turned more and more red. I could feel my thighs growing wet as my pussy started to drip. I lost count of how many blows I delivered, but at some point, Becky finally broke her silence and started crying out with each stroke, her words ranging from "ouch" to "no more".

"Stop, slut," Paul demanded as he got up, his cock still rock-hard. I let the belt fall to the floor and realized I was sweating, my arm shaking from the exertion. Once again, he put a hand on her ass and massaged the cheek, drawing another shriek.

"Lay down" he said to her, and she gingerly crawled back onto the bed, her eyes bright with unshed tears. He looked at me and said, "Get over here. Let me see how wet your cunt is."

I stood in front of him and he pushed a finger into my slit, probing around roughly. He withdrew and shoved it into my mouth, watching intently as I sucked it clean.

"Eat her, slut," he said, shoving me into the same position Becky had been in minutes before. "Eat her pussy and make my girl cum."

He picked up the belt with one hand and refolded it. He adjusted his grip as I resigned myself to another beating. He grabbed his stiff cock in his other hand and resumed stroking.

I wasted no time in burying my face in her muff. I hadn't expected her to be wet, but I realized she must have reacted to pain the same way I did. She moaned and twitched as my tongue slid into her pussy. Her juice was slick and delicious and I kept on lapping at her.

The first lash of the belt smacked into my ass and I moaned into her pussy, the vibrations making her squirm. I sucked on her clit and nibbled on it, loving the way she moved under me, the way she dribbled onto my face and chin.

Another lash fell, then another, each one making me jump and each one making my clit harder, wanting another release. I ran my tongue over her bud, digging through the folds with my lips, and applied direct pressure. Her cunt was still spewing and her scent, not to mention the taste, was driving me wild.

Once again I became too wrapped up in what I was doing to keep track of how many blows were delivered. My ass was throbbing and I knew the skin was red and welted.

Becky started panting, her leg muscles tightening and her head thrashing from side to side. I sucked down her juices, nuzzling her lips and the folds, wanting to devour her. The lashes got harder and harder and Paul started groaning.

I sucked her clit up between my teeth, much like Frank had done to me, and started squeezing it with my jaws, loving the way her skin moved under my tongue as the hood slid back and forth.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" she suddenly screamed. "Yeah, slut, eat my pussy! I'm gonna cum all over your face!"

And cum she did, creaming my face and mouth. I drank down all I could, reveling in the taste, and Paul delivered another stinging blow.

"Lay down, slut," he grunted. "Let us watch you get off. Get yourself off, whore."

I did as I was told, watching as he pulled Becky up onto her knees in front of him and started tugging on his pole in earnest. My hands went to my snatch, my left pulling the lips open and the hood back while the fingers on my right rubbed the erect clit back and forth as fast as I could.

Within seconds, I was climaxing, panting and writhing under my own hands, watching as he jerked himself off, blowing his load directly onto her face.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers