Educating Marri Ch. 16

Story Info
Marri entertains a repressed client before enjoying Della.
2.4k words
4.23
10k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday meant more classes and another session in the library with Lori to go over our project. We chatted about our classes in general, the upcoming holiday break, and of course, work. When I told her about Paul and Becky, she raised her eyebrows, an evil grin on her face.

"Sounds like Beverly was trying to punish you again. She figured the girl on girl would be hell for you."

I grinned back. "Yeah, licking pussy, how horrible."

She gave me a playful shove, drawing a glare from a nearby librarian. We finished up our work and left for lunch.

I only got a salad, but Lori got a bunch of snack items. When we sat down, I asked, "What's with all that?"

"I'm taking a road trip tonight. I wanted some munchies."

"Road trip? When will you be back?" I couldn't imagine why she'd be going anywhere right before exams, especially for very long.

"It's my sister's birthday tomorrow," she explained. "I'm driving up tonight so I can spend the whole day with her. I'll be back late tomorrow. I just swapped days off. It wasn't a problem."

"I bet you didn't ask Beverly."

"Are you kidding? She wouldn't change our schedules unless we were barfing up a lung right in front of her. Mr. Earl juggled it for me."

"Yeah, old Will's a prince all right," I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Why?" she asked, concerned. "Did you two have a fight or something?"

"No," I said, not wanting to tell her about the phone number incident. "I guess I just thought he was something he's not."

She eyed me skeptically, but thankfully let the subject drop. We finished up our lunch and went back to Torch. I wished her a good trip and she gave me a soft kiss goodbye, leaving me wet and wanting.

But, of course, there was always my client coming in a few hours. Maybe I'd at least get off.

* * * * *

I was confused and more than a little nervous. My outfit for the night consisted of two things: a long black trench coat that covered everything all the way down to my ankles and a pair of black boots. There was also a box on the bed with strict instructions not to open it until the client was present.

God only knew what was in there. Probably some new torture device.

When Beverly called for me my stomach gave a little lurch. I went down to the foyer and saw Beverly with a very, very creepy looking man. He was older than Al, probably in his early to mid sixties, with white, thinning hair and a huge beer gut. He looked like he hadn't showered in days, and when he talked, I saw he was missing some teeth.

He was revolting.

Beverly's expression was neutral, but her eyes were gleaming in silent triumph. "Marri, this is Robert, your client for the evening."

"Hi," Robert said, looking both excited and embarrassed at the same time.

"Hello," I said back, forcing down the urge to scream, to put an end to all of this before it even got started.

Damned pride.

We went upstairs and into my room. Once the door was locked, he started undressing, his back to me. Soon, he was naked except for a pair of white briefs. He still hadn't said anything else to me, so I just sat on the bed and waited.

He glanced around nervously and finally asked, "Do you have my box?"

I opened the box and found a small wooden paddle, a bottle of lube, and what I realized was a strap-on dildo. He giggled and said, "Put it on, but don't take the coat off. I don't want to see you."

I put on the belt and hesitantly attached the mammoth dildo, still confused. It was nearly three inches wide across the head and over ten inches long.

He pulled his briefs off and turned away from me, his own cock getting hard. He laid face down on the bed and opened his legs wide. I just stayed where I was, still trying to wrap my mind around what was happening.

"Come on," he said, his voice semi-muffled from the pillows he was leaning on, "get up here and start."

"Start?" I repeated.

"You got the paddle and the strap-on," he snapped. "You figure it out. And make sure you tell me how bad I am for wanting my ass fucked, got it?"

I knelt between his thighs and squeezed a dollop of lube on his ass. He shivered as I used my fingers to rub it onto his puckered hole. I was trying to work up the courage to actually fuck this guy in the ass. It was the most bizarre thing I'd ever had to do, and once again, Beverly found a way to punish me.

I was not about to let her win.

With that thought in my head, I rubbed some more lube on the dildo and steeled myself to pleasure this client. I lined up the head of the lifelike cock up to his asshole and pressed against it gently, just enough to slip the tip inside. He groaned in anticipation and glee. Remembering his desire to be punished, I picked up the paddle and aimed it at those milky cheeks.

I gave him a sharp smack and said, "You are so bad, you know that?" Another one. "So bad to let me fuck your ass."

Another as I pushed the dildo halfway in, ignoring any resistance. He grunted as his hole parted and I said, "You like that, don't you? That's disgusting."

I delivered three more spanks in rapid succession, still telling him how bad he was. He was moaning and jumping under the paddle and completely surprised when I gave my hips a savage thrust, burying that dildo into him up to the hilt. My stomach was pressed against his cheeks, and I started pounding into him. He grabbed the sheets and tightened his thighs as I fucked him, paddling all the while and reminding him how wrong and terrible it was for him to want me to do it.

"Wait," He suddenly groaned. "I need to turn over."

I slid out and he flipped onto his back. He spread his legs even wider and grabbed his now rock hard dick. He squeezed his eyes shut and shoved two pillows under his ass, giving me better access.

"Keep fucking me," he demanded. "Don't touch my prick, that's mine. But slap my thighs with the paddle. Tell me how dirty this is, how sick I am."

I pushed the dildo back into him, his ring closing around the intruder to keep it from slipping out. He started yanking his dick, tugging it toward the ceiling and back furiously.

I picked up the paddle again and brought it down violently. He gasped and I said, "You sick, sick thing. Letting someone fuck your ass is just sick. You are so dirty. You're disgusting."

On and on I went, fucking him until my hips felt like they were on fire from all of the thrusting. His thighs were red and hot, and I knew that each strike was causing him terrible pain. But I kept going, degrading and insulting him while he jerked himself off.

His moaning became louder and more insistent, and he started moving his hips along with my rhythm. I rocked into him harder and harder, the paddle crashing down with every stroke, and he just kept on beating his meat.

"Push in!" he cried. "Hold that dick inside! I'm gonna cum!"

I jammed the dildo into his ass and kept still. I dropped the paddle and watched as streams of white, frothy cum jetted out of his dick. He moaned and groaned, his eyes still shut tight.

When he was done, he pushed me away, cleaned his stomach, and dressed quickly. He left without a backward glance and I put the props back into his box, glad to be done.

I had the beautiful image of jamming the dildo down Beverly's throat to keep me company while I went off to shower.

* * * * *

Once I'd gotten out of the shower, there was a knock on my door. I finished towel-drying my hair and threw on a robe. I opened the door and found Della smiling at me, a small duffel bag in her hand.

"Hi," she said. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah," I answered, backing up out of her way.

"I was off tonight," she explained, "and I got lonely. Can I stay here? I brought my stuff."

She held up the duffel bag and I gulped. She was direct, I had to give her that. I just wished I knew exactly what she had in mind.

"Sure," I said, self-consciously fingering the collar of my robe.

She flopped down on the loveseat and patted the other cushion. "Come on and sit down. I don't bite."

I sat next to her and she immediately put her hand on my thigh, pushing the flap of the robe out of her way. Her fingers trailed lightly over the skin and she looked at me, her eyes bright with mischief.

"Are you horny, Marri?"

Yes, she was definitely direct.

Honestly, the night with Robert had about killed my libido, but her fingers on my skin were staring to bring it back to life. Luckily for me, she didn't seem to want an answer. She just slid her hand up under the robe, probing around for my pussy. Her other hand untied the belt and crept under the material to cup my breast.

A low groan escaped from my throat and her smile got even bigger. "Do you mind if I get ready for bed?" she asked, taking her hands back. I shook my head mutely, my flesh still hot from her touch.

I expected her to go to the bathroom to change, but I should have known better. She gracefully pulled her sweater over her head, revealing her perfect, bare tits. I couldn't tear my eyes away as she slowly opened her belt and unbuttoned her pants. She pushed them down her hips and legs and stepped gingerly out of them.

She stood there in front of me, naked except for a tiny, white lace pair of panties and looking so incredible I knew my pussy was already wet. She reached into her duffel bag and pulled out a small box. I stared at her as she opened the clasp and lifted the top.

"Have you ever used a vibrator, Marri?" she asked, lifting one out of the box for me to see.

"No," I admitted.

"Lay down," she instructed, heading toward the bed. "I'll show you."

My body seemed to be on autopilot. I stood up and slipped off the robe. I laid down, naked, on my bed and stared up at this beautiful woman holding a battery-powered sex toy. She laid down beside me, staying on her side so one hand was free to play with my nipples while the other flicked on the vibrator.

The sound of its low humming was surprisingly erotic. She watched my face intently as her fingers tugged on my nipple, plumping it up and making it hard. "Spread your legs," she said. "Open that sweet pussy."

I did as she asked, my eyes sliding closed as she gently lowered the vibrator to rest on the bottoms of my cunt lips, right at the entrance to my hole. She moved it slowly up and down, keeping it away from the clit while she squeezed and twisted my nipple.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yeah," I breathed.

"Do you want it on your clit?"

"Yeah," I repeated, feeling my juices start to drip out onto the bed.

"Say please," she said, moving the vibrator slightly away.

"Please," I whimpered.

"You can do better than that," she chided, taking it away completely. "Beg me. Beg me to make you cum."

"Please, Della, please," I moaned. "Please make me cum. Please put it on my clit."

"Better," she said, letting go of my nipple and moving to kneel between my legs, spreading them even further. I shivered as she put her hand on my pussy, stretching it open with her fingers, exposing my clit and giving it a quick lick.

"Now," she said, "convince me."

"Della, please, please, I want to cum," I pleaded. "Please put it on my clit and make me cum."

She put the head of the vibrator directly on my clit and I started to writhe. She somehow managed to work a finger into my cunt and was fucking me with it, hitting my g-spot with every thrust. I was moaning and twitching with pleasure, getting close to climax.

"Open your eyes," she said. "And don't you dare cum 'til I tell you to."

I forced my eyes open, but I had no idea how to hold off the impeding waves of orgasm threatening to overtake me. I was panting and trying to think about something other than the sensations in my slit. But it wasn't working.

"Don't do it," she repeated, clearly enjoying my torment.

"Please," I begged. "Please, Della, I can't help it. Please I need to cum."

"Don't."

"Della, please! Please, please let me cum! Please, Della, please!"

She smiled and I knew I'd chosen the right words that time. She shoved her finger deep into my cunt and pressed the vibrator down even harder, still not saying anything. My breath was shallow, and I just kept begging her, pleading with her to let me cum. I was yelling and crying, not caring if anyone heard me. All I cared about was my pussy and how hard I was fighting the urge to cum.

"Please!" I practically screamed, realizing I would cum soon whether I was allowed or not.

"Cum for me," she crooned. "Cum for Della."

And just like that, I was cumming. I was thrashing around and yelling, my whole body feeling like bolts of electricity were shooting through it. Della kept the vibrator going and bent over to run her tongue over my stomach.

Finally, it all seemed to stop at once. My breathing was getting back to normal and I was covered with sweat, my cheeks flushed. Della was staring at me with a broad smile on her face.

"Want to watch?"

I could only nod. She laid back, kicked off her panties, and placed the vibrator on her own clit. She stared into my eyes as she worked herself into a frenzy. Within minutes, she was climaxing, cream pouring out of her cunt. I watched intently, amazed at the speed of her arousal and orgasm.

Once we had both calmed down, we curled up in the bed and went to sleep, our arms around each other.