Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm," she purred softly as I felt her get accustomed to having her mouth filled by the broad mushroom head of my throbbing hard cock. I looked at her face and loved the sinfully wanton expression on her features as her tongue started to bathe the enflamed cap with a loving coating of hot saliva. Her raspy tongue felt exquisitely sinful as she rolled it teasingly over the sensitive pink tissues of my glans, causing more pre-cum to flow freely to the oozing tip. I felt her tongue swirl over the surface and right into the red eye as she sucked gently again, pulling the silky fluid into her mouth. I sat back and let her suck the head for a few minutes as I simply luxuriated in the whole experience. But now, it was time for more.

"Mom, that's amazing. You're doing fantastic. A man loves to be pleasured like that.....I love to be pleasured like that. Now, I want you to try taking a little more into your mouth....and when you do, just slowly let your mouth glide up and down. There's no need to hurry, we've got all night. Understand?"

"Mmhm," she hummed in agreement, the tingling sensation from her vocal chords running right through my tumescent prick. I watched her draw back slightly until she had her lips just pursed around the very tip, and then she moved slowly forwards, her lips sliding past the thick ridge and onwards as more than half of my thrusting shaft disappeared inside her hot mouth.

"Oh fuck," I moaned loudly as I felt her buttery lips stop well down my engorged love-muscle. I felt her draw her cheeks in as she started to move backwards, forming a hot enveloping sheath for my throbbing prick to rub against. I watched her lips, teasingly drawn forwards away from her face as she retreating, the shape reminding me of a fish out of water. Fuck, was that ever sexy to see my mother like that, her soft red lips adhered wantonly to my thick shaft. When she got back to the tip, she wasted little time before moving forwards once more, her molten hot mouth feeling mercilessly delightful as she started to suck in earnest.

"Oh God, that's so good," I groaned as she started into a smooth cock-sucking rhythm, her beautiful mouth sliding exquisitely back and forth as she blew me. I could feel her push another wad of saliva forward in her mouth as she continued to bathe my steel-like prick with her hot spit. I could see the glistening rivulets seeping from the corners of her mouth and slithering snake-like down my upright shaft as she continued to suck. She was doing it nice and slow, taking her time, just as I'd asked. A lot of girls seem to think they need to do it as quickly and as furiously as possible for it to be good; how wrong they are. There is nothing better than a slow luxurious blow-job by a woman who loves what she's doing; and as I lay back and watched my mother, that's exactly what I saw. What she lacked in technique, which was already almost perfect, she definitely made up for in enthusiasm.

"Oh yeah, that's a good girl," I said, that note of praise in my voice once more. "That's the way, nice and slow. Your mouth feels so good, Mom, let's just make this last a little longer." I settled back and watched her as she sucked cock for the first time, but it felt like I was watching a pro. She enthusiastically licked and sucked; her mouth a hot buttery channel that gripped my surging prick wantonly with each bob of her pretty head. Her face was pink and flushed with excitement as she continued to suck, blissfully enjoying the sinfully erotic incestuous experience as much as I was. Her mouth was fantastic, and the little sounds of pleasure she was making as she sucked me turned me on even more. As much as I wanted this to last forever, I could feel my level of pleasure escalating and knew my climax was not far off.

"Mmmmmmm..." She was purring and moaning constantly now as she continued to suck me, her lips and tongue eagerly lapping up the continuous supply of pre-cum I was feeding her. She had one hand firmly wrapped around the base of my pulsing cock as she continued to suck, and I watched as she slid her other hand down between her legs, obviously needing release as much as I did. Just seeing her do that was enough to send me right over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Mom," I said as I felt my balls drawing up close to my body, "and when I do, I want you to swallow it all. Okay?" She hummed in agreement, never missing a beat as her head continued to bob methodically up and down. I looked at that pretty flushed face of hers and realized I was about to go off in my beautiful mother's mouth for the first time.....hopefully the first time of many. As the boiling semen started to speed up the shaft of my throbbing prick, I grabbed the sheets in a death grip as the exquisite contractions started to go through my midsection.

"OH FUCK......HERE IT COMES" I bellowed as I felt my prick pulse within her sucking mouth as the first thick rope of milky cum jettisoned forth. It shot forth so powerfully I was surprised I didn't blow her head right off, but she held firm, continuing to bob up and down as I kept ejaculating. A second powerful shot spat forth, and then a third as I flooded her mouth with my potent seed.

"Mmmhhnnnngggnnn," I heard her give a muffled cry as her own orgasm started, her hand moving busily between her legs. She continued to suck enthusiastically as her body shivered and twitched through her climax, her magical lips and tongue seemingly trying to draw as much of my creamy semen out of me as possible. I looked down and saw her swallow once, and then again as I poured shot after shot into her welcoming mouth. I saw a silvery trickle of overflow escape from the right side of her mouth and start to run down her chin as her cheeks closed in and milked me in a buttery sheath.

"Oh....that's so fucking good," I growled as I lay there beneath her vacuuming mouth, feeling like I was pouring my very soul into her sucking mouth as I continued to unload, shot after shot of masculine cock-honey pouring into her hot mouth. My hips were twisting and bucking as I unloaded time and time again, reveling in the heavenly sensations of the best blow-job I had ever had. I felt like I was barely even there as the tingling nerve endings in my body had me close to collapse from the intensity of the experience. Finally, I felt a massive shudder go through me as the last pulsing throb went through my pulsating erection, the last drops of my silvery discharge spewing forth onto her waiting tongue.

"Oh my God," I gasped as I dropped back onto the sheets, sweating and gasping for air as the final delightful twinges of my shattering release coursed through me. She seemed to instinctively know when to stop, when it would be too sensitive for me for her to continue. I looked down to see her lips still wrapped around the tip of my spent pecker, her eyes looking at me lovingly, knowing she had pleased me. I felt her tongue slide into the wet red eye once more as she drew out the last milky morsel of my succulent seed. She gave me one last gentle kiss on the tip of my manhood, as sweet and loving as the first one, before she let it lie back on my abdomen as she looked at me, a look of blissful contentment on her face. I watched, smiling happily as she brought her fingers up and scooped up the milky strand of cum at the corner of her mouth and inserted her finger into her waiting mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, savoring the last delightful morsel of my manly seed. "Did I do okay?"

"You did better than okay, Mom. That was amazing. That was by far the best I've ever had."

"Really?" she asked, a genuinely astonished look on her lovely face.

"Oh my God, yes. That was incredible. I felt like you were sucking my entire body out through my prick. I've never felt anything so fantastic in all my life."

"So do I get an A+?" she asked playfully.

"If I could give you an A++, I'd give it to you," I said as I looked at her lovingly. "How did you like doing it?"

She flushed with embarrassment, but I could see that she was going to tell me how she really felt. "I....I loved it actually. I was a little scared at first, but then it just seemed....I don't know.....natural." Wow, I thought to myself; that was certainly good to hear. "I felt myself getting more and more excited when I was doing it, and then when you started to....to....." I could see she was still a little apprehensive about saying certain things. I'd have to work on that.

"Cum. It's okay to say cum, Mom."

"When you started to cum, I had to as well. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. That's fantastic. I love that you can get so excited sucking me off like that." I watched her blush again at my blatant terminology. "Come on, Mom, it's okay. I want to hear you say it."

"What?"

"Say, 'I liked sucking you off'. Come on, you can do it. It's just me and you here."

She flushed pink again before a little smile came to her face as she spoke timidly. "I loved sucking you off."

"Uh, I just asked you to say 'I liked sucking you off', but you said 'I loved sucking you off'."

"That's because I did love it," she said smartly as she leaned down and kissed the head of my dormant pecker. "And when you shot, there was so much....so much cum again. Do you always have that much cum? And can you always cum that many times in a day."

"Yeah, I usually cum that much. And when it comes to you, Mom, I don't think I'll ever run out of cum."

"Mmmmmm," she purred as she lay down between my legs and ran her soft wet tongue slowly up the full length of my slumbering member. When she reached the tip, she raised her head and looked at me, that devilish twinkle of desire in her sultry blues eyes once more. "How long until I can get some more?"

Oh fuck, I thought as I looked down at her; those soft pouty lips running teasingly over the surface of my heavy manhood, I'd definitely have some more cum to feed her before this night was over...