Educating Mom: Andy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers

"Andy.......I.........I....." she stammered as she looked at me, her face and eyes swimming with a mixture of emotions.

"I'm sorry, Mom. You just look so beautiful, and I love you so much. I.....I guess I forgot you were my mom there for a second." I wanted to avoid pressing too hard and possibly destroying everything.

"That....that's okay, son." She stood up and smoothed down her sweater over her massive tits. I got to my feet myself and she gently touched my arm. "I.....I feel better now. Thanks for being here for me. You know I love you more than anything in the world, don't you?" I knew she was okay now and I wanted to give her some time alone to think about that kiss.

"I know you do, Mom. I love you too." A warm smile spread across her face as I said this. My eyes flicked down and I could see the soft shadows cast by her nipples on her sweater. I guess that kiss had affected her maybe more than I thought it had. "I better go." She watched as I made my way to the door and I turned just before closing the door behind me. "Mom?" She looked at me questioningly as I stood looking at her full lush body. "Did you like that kiss as much as I did?" Her eyes opened wide and I saw her give a little gasp as she brought her delicate little hands together and started wringing them nervously. Her hesitation gave me the answer I needed. I simply closed the door and left before she had a chance to say anything.

The next day I went to the mall and did a little shopping. I then went to The Cat's Pajamas, the lingerie store where I started this story. After making my purchases there, I called my mom and told her I had a little gift for her and was coming over. I could hear both apprehension and excitement in her voice as she said she'd be at home. When I got there and let myself in, she came out from the area of her bedroom and it looked as if she had just touched up her hair and the little bit of makeup that she usually wore. She wore a simple floral blouse and beige slacks that didn't do much to show off that fantastic body I knew she had lurking underneath. She looked very nice though and I was glad she seemed to have made a bit of an extra effort on my behalf.

"These are for you, Mom," I said as I set down three gift bags, nicely done up with tissue and ribbon courtesy of the store clerks.

"Andy, for me? Why....." she asked with a big smile on her face as she crossed her hands over her ample tits.

"Because you deserve something nice. Remember what I was saying yesterday; you're a young beautiful woman and deserve to be treated like one. Did you go to church today?" I asked firmly.

"No....I....I couldn't bring myself to go. I just worked at the library this morning."

"That's good. I think you should distance yourself from those people. They'll bring you nothing but heartache."

"But I've spent so much of my life there."

"And yet look how they treat you. Mom, I think you should listen to me. You know I only want the best for you, right?"

"I know, Andy. You're so good to me."

"Well, okay. Now open your presents. This is just a little something I want you to have. I think you'll like what I got for you; this one first." I passed her one of the colorful bags and watched as she eagerly undid the ribbon and withdrew some of the tissue before reaching inside.

"Oh Andy, what a beautiful color," she gushed as she held up an electric-blue ribbed turtleneck sweater. She ran her fingers over the soft material before holding it up in front of her by the shoulders.

"It's gorgeous, but I'm not sure if it'll fit; it looks a little small." I could see by the look on her face that she loved it, but was afraid that it might disappoint me if it didn't fit. Little did she know that I had bought it knowing it would be nice and tight; I wanted her to start showing off those huge gorgeous tits of hers, even if it was just for me.

"I think it'll be fine, Mom. All the women are wearing them tight these days. There's something else in that package."

"Oh," she said with a note of surprise as she reached deeper into the bag and drew out a slim-fitting jet-black pencil skirt. I wanted to get something that would look great on her, and a sexy business skirt of a reasonable length like this was just what Dr. Andy ordered. "Oh Andy, this is so nice of you to do this. I've never owned anything like this." I could see she was more excited now by the articles of clothing I'd given her; the styles and colors being totally foreign to the boring drab wardrobe she currently had. She held the skirt in front of her and we both looked at where the hem would fall a couple of inches above her knees; I didn't want to get anything too short this first time. "This looks like it'll be pretty tight too."

"That's the style of that skirt though, nice and slim-fitting. And it'll go together with the top really nicely, the girl in the store advised me on that. But look, turn it over." She turned the skirt so the back was showing and I pointed out the long slit up the middle of the back. "That vent in the back is what the girl said makes it work so well."

"Oh Andy, this is so nice of you. I.....I've never had any clothes like this in my life. Do you really think they'll look good on me?"

I had no doubt how incredibly sexy she'd look in the things I'd gotten her and I knew with some words of praise from me, she'd love wearing them, almost as much as I'd love seeing her in them. "I think you'll look amazing in them, Mom. Just you wait and see. Now, the girl suggested some other things to make the outfit complete. I wasn't really expecting to do this but I figured I'd better take her advice. I hope you don't mind; here." Little did she know the stuff in this bag were the first things I'd purchased at the lingerie store, a few things I personally really wanted her to wear. I definitely didn't need the help of any shop-girl to help me pick out the things that would make this outfit complete; the way I wanted it anyways. That cute salesgirl just needed to point me in the right direction.

I passed her the second bag as she set the skirt down next to brilliant blue sweater. Her fingers quickly picked open the ribbon and she reached into the bag and withdrew a small transparent black package with a picture of a leggy girl on the cover. I knew what she was holding in her hands were a pair of sheer black thigh-high stockings with an intricate lacy band at the tops. The girl in the picture looked pretty sexy wearing them and I knew my mother would too; even if I never got to see the actual stocking tops. I watched as she seemed mesmerized as she opened the packet and withdrew the sheer silk stockings. She seemed speechless, and I didn't want her to start thinking too much about gifts of such a personal nature coming from her son. I wanted her to keep going with opening everything, so I spoke up, not giving her pause to think.

"There's something else in there too," I said as I motioned towards the bag. She carefully set the delicate stockings down and reached into the depths of the second bag. She withdrew a flat box done up with another piece of colorful ribbon and carefully untied it. I watched her face as she lifted the lid off the box and looked inside. She gasped and her eyes went wide as saucers as she looked down at the matching black bra and panty set I'd picked out for her. The panties were cut high on the thighs and would look fantastic on her. I didn't want to go so far as to get her a thong this first time. Maybe that would come later. She picked them up and we both stared at the triangular shiny garment, me picturing how perfect it would look warmly cupping the succulent pussy I had dreamed so much about.

She carefully set the panties next to the stockings and reached slowly for the other enchanting item the box contained. She seemed hypnotized as she carefully picked up the bra. She ran her fingers over the sexy garment, so unlike the boring white and beige ones that made up her current collection. I'd picked this one out especially for her. Intricate black lace surrounded the supporting cups in a sensual embrace, the cups and underwire substantial enough to provide the support I knew she needed, but with the cups cut low enough to allow those ample tits of hers to swell over the top of the bra. I had already pictured how hot she would look in her new tight blue sweater as this reinforced bra pushed those voluptuous knockers of hers into a massive thrusting shelf. The hidden line of cleavage this bra would create would be absolutely tremendous. I saw her look at the tag on the strap, checking the size; 32G.

"It's so beautiful. But how.....how did you know my size?" she asked under her breath, as if in a trance, her eyes never leaving the sexy garment as I saw her fingers explore the heavy underwire that was going to push those massive round tits of hers together and up. I was ready for her question, figuring in advance she might ask something like this.

"Remember how you used to make me fold the laundry as one of my chores. I guess I just remembered from seeing it on your other ones." Little did she know how many times I'd stolen her bras and jerked off thinking about her incredible tits.

"Andy, I've never had anything like this in my life." The fingers of one hand slid from the bra over to the panties, then along the sheer stockings to the skirt and sweater before her. She seemed almost hypnotized by the delicate lingerie and sexy clothes. I was glad that it had worked out this way and she hadn't gone in the reverse direction and been upset that her son had picked out these kinds of personal items for her. I had one more thing for her and I wanted her to open that while she was still feeling this way.

"There's one more thing to make your outfit complete." I passed her the third bag and she seemed reluctant to put down the bra, but her excitement at what the next gift might be won out. She quickly undid the third bag and drew out a slightly bigger box. She lifted the lid and drew out a pair of black leather high-heeled pumps. I didn't want to go too overboard here as well, so the heel was a sensible 3" heel as opposed to the 4" stilettos I would have liked to get. The toe was tapered to a nice fine tip, but not pointy enough as to be considered risqué.

"Andy, these shoes are beautiful too. I.....I don't know what to say." She looked at me and I could see her eyes welling up with tears of happiness. I knew she had only seen things like this in magazines and never thought she would ever have them herself.

"You don't need to say anything, Mom," I said as I stepped next to her and stroked her arm lovingly. "I wanted to do that for you. Like I said, you are so beautiful, and I think you should start dressing like the gorgeous woman you are."

"Oh Andy, you make me feel so special." She was almost tittering like a schoolgirl now. I figured this would be a good time to push things a bit.

"You have no idea how important you are to me. I love you, Mom." She looked at me and a warm comforting smile spread over her pretty features, her eyes still brimming with tears of happiness. "Why don't you go and try everything on; just in case I have to take anything back." Not to mention the fact that I wanted to see her in everything so I'd have something to think about when I jerked off later.

"Okay," she said with a smile. She gathered up all the packages and disappeared with them into her room. As I waited, I became more nervous, wondering if this suggested change in her wardrobe was too much for her. I wondered if I had been too bold and scared her. As the minutes passed, I kept expecting her to come out, either angry or with tears in her eyes, asking me to take the whole lot back. I paced back and forth as nervous as an expectant father. Finally, her voice drew my attention.

"What do you think?" she asked tentatively as I turned and watched her walk into the family room. My jaw almost dropped as I stood stock-still and simply stared at my mother. I had never seen her look so sexy and beautiful in my entire life. I knew with those huge tits that she had a killer body underneath those conservative clothes she always wore, but I never thought she would look this good! I looked her up and down and back up again and felt my heart start to race as I took in the absolutely glorious vision before me.

My eyes were immediately drawn to the thrusting front of the tight blue sweater, and I was so glad I had chosen this one. The vertical ribs of the turtleneck flowed in and out as they followed the curves around the tremendous swells of her large heavy breasts, the spacing between the textured ribs pulled further apart in the middle of her voluptuous chest where the sweater was tightest. Fuck.....it made her massive round guns look even bigger than I had ever imagined. Through the tight sweater, I could see the outline of the power bra, the cups beautifully encasing and pushing up those perfect voluminous mounds. Her ample tit-flesh was clearly on the verge of spilling over the packed cups. It immediately set my mind to wondering what she would look like without the sweater on at all.

My eyes drifted back down past her huge tits and followed the sweater as it clung to her pronounced hourglass figure. It clung nicely to her 42-year old body as it adhered smoothly to her narrow waist and then flowed outwards over her wide matronly hips. The slimming skirt picked up where the sweater ended and the smooth black fabric seemed to caress those wide fuckable hips in a comforting hug. As it passed her hips, the pencil skirt narrowed inwards to press warmly against her smooth creamy thighs. My eyes followed the line of her shapely legs down until the narrow bottom of the skirt ended a couple of inches above her cute dimpled knees. The sheer gossamer stockings and black leather high heels made her legs look beautiful. Even with her somewhat small 5'-3" frame, the additional height provided by the heels gave her shapely toned legs a sensuous muscular look I'd never noticed before. It looked like that membership I'd gotten her to the gym had definitely paid off too. As my eyes roamed over her voluptuous lush body, I felt my prick start to stir in my pants as the pounding blood started to fill those vacant cavities within my stiffening member.

As she saw me looking her up and down, she did a bit of a pirouette and took a couple of steps away from me, walking much better in the heels and trim-fitting skirt than I would have expected. I was able to see her partially in profile, the electric-blue sweater deliciously hugging those fantastic tits and the smooth tight skirt succulently forming to the lush curve of her round ass. As she moved, I could see the long slash of the vent in the back of the skirt spreading open with each step, the sexy slit revealing more of her shimmering stocking-covered thighs. Oh man, did that ever look hot when you could see her stocking-clad legs through that provocative slit. It made me think of the more inviting slit I knew laid slightly higher beneath that skirt. Everything was the perfect tightness, not too tight to look cheap and trampy, but just enchantingly alluring as it showed off her generous attributes.

"You....you're not saying anything," she said as she turned back towards me, her huge tits straining forward in the tight sweater enticingly. "Does it look bad?" She had a look of dismal confusion on her face; obviously brought on by my deafening silence.

"NO!" I replied a little too loudly. "Mom, you.......you look amazing!" The words gushed out of me as my eyes continued to roam up and down her killer body. My obvious excitement brought a broad smile to her face.

"The things felt so nice putting them on, and then when I saw myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe it. I just stared at myself. I never thought I'd ever have clothes like this or look like this."

I never thought I'd see her in anything so tight and sexy as well; I had only dreamed it. Wanting to make sure I had these delightful memories forever, I immediately searched for my cell phone. "Mom, you look so beautiful, I need to take a couple of pictures; just so we remember this day." Little did she know these were going to end up being used in many future jack-off sessions that I had in mind.

"Okay," she said excitedly. She reminded me of a young girl who gets her first set of grown up clothes, or first pair of high heels.

"Alright," I said as I brought the phone up and reached to put it on camera mode. "Now, give me a nice pose." She put her hands on her hips as she faced slightly sideways towards me. Oh fuck, I thought as I looked at those spectacular jugs in profile, the tight sweater molding to her lush curvy body. I took a couple like that as she stood relatively still for me. "Okay, let's try a couple of other poses." She moved confidently in her new clothes, and I could see the look of pure joy on her face as she relished in the uplifting sensations my little gifts had created within her inhibited soul. I directed her this way and that as I continued to take multiple shots, a little twitch going through my dick as I snapped picture after picture of my gorgeous mother. Now I wanted some of that tight-fitting skirt from the back. I wanted to see how she'd respond to what I wanted her to do for this one.

"Now, turn the other way," I said in my best lulling voice as she slowly turned slightly away from me. "And then put both your hands on your hips." I was happy she did exactly as I had asked. "Now turn your head and look back at me over your shoulder......that's it......that's good. Now put your feet about shoulder width apart." I wondered if she'd balk at this one but she followed my instructions and I was left looking at the back of that skirt stretched nice and tight across not only her lush round bum, but across the backs of her smooth muscular thighs as well. Just as I had hoped, the pose I had placed her in caused that long teasing slit in the back of the skirt to spread as far open as it could go; provocatively revealing a portion of her stocking-clad inner thighs. Oh fuck, did she ever look fantastic, I had never realized how nice her legs looked until today. I was amazed at how toned and strong they looked. I couldn't help but picture them wrapped around my back, pulling me deeper into her.

"That looks really nice, Mom," I said with a purposeful note of hesitation in my voice, as if something was not quite right. She looked really hot already, but there were two little things more that I knew would make this shot one that would cause erections in all the occupants of a Viagra clinic waiting room if I could get her to do them. She kind of looked at me quizzically, wondering what was wrong.

"Is this not quite the way you want me to stand, Andy?" she asked as she moved those sexy high heels an inch or two further to each side, causing that gorgeous skirt to stretch even more tightly over her backside. I gulped as more of her smooth inner thighs came into view.

"No, Mom, that's great. I think there're just two more things that'll make this shot perfect. It's a little naughty but you just look so sexy in that outfit, I think we should just try it." There it was, I'd thrown the word 'sexy' out there to see how she'd react.

"You.....you really think I look sexy?" she asked with an incredulous look on her face.

I couldn't believe her naivety regarding her own looks. I knew I had my old man to thank for that. Her lack of self-confidence was astounding, yet I felt my heart swell that I might be able to give her more confidence in her own sexuality by molding her just the way I wanted. "Mom, you're a lovely vibrant young woman. These are the kind of clothes you should wear all the time. You look.....you look absolutely incredible.......and very sexy."

"You.....you really think so?"

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers