Educating My Mother Ch. 1

Story Info
Nick slowly turns his mother into a cum slut.
2.1k words
4.06
615.4k
88
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Nicholas and for a while now I had a deep lust for my mother. Let me tell you a bit about my mom. She looked young for her age. She looks a lot like the Japanese porn star Anna Ohura. Unlike the porn star, her breasts are normal size and my mom is really uptight when it comes to anything related to erotica. I remember my mom caught me with some porn mag and she went through the roof. I was grounded for a year. Every time she heard someone using explicit sexual terms, she would get really angry.

My mom is still married to my dad; however their marriage has been really rocky. My mom found out that my dad was cheating on her a long time ago and never forgave him. Since then, she never slept with him in the same room again.

My mom visits me every now and then to check up on me. I was thinking the next visit would be the perfect time to execute the plan. I purchase a video containing subliminal message. The thing about subliminal messages is that you couldn't put a too complex command. So it took me awhile to figure out the best short command for the plan. I decided that the command would be to put mom in a deep trance state, just like when you hypnotist someone. The state would be trigger immediately when she heard the word 'kosong', which mean empty in Malayan.

My mom came when I was having a final week, thus I have to leave her in my apartment while I take exam since her English is not that fluent. This gives me the perfect excuse to give my mom the tape with the subliminal message in it.

"Mom, I'm going now!"

"O ok sweetie and good luck on the finals!"

"O by the way mom, I rented you a video so you won't get too bored!"

"That's so nice of you, you really shouldn't! I'll be busy cleaning up your apartment anyway!"

"O mom, c'mon, this is supposed to be your holiday! Don't worry about the cleaning; we'll do it together on the weekend! Besides, you'll like the movie; it's a Hong Kong flick!"

"Alright! Alright! Now go, otherwise you'll be late!"

"Ok bye mom!"

I wasn't sure if mom would watch the tape, I guess I would have to figure out another excuse if this fails. After finishing the exam, I hurried back home. I was little surprise to see my mom starring blankly to the screen. Obviously the tape is already over but she hasn't come out of her trance.

"Mom?"

"Yes.." she answered flatly.

I wanted to be 100% sure that my mom is really in the trance, so I decided to try her out.

"Mom, lift up both of your arms!"

She obeyed and lifted her arms.

"Mom, lift up your skirt and show my your panties"

She immediately lifted her skirt and showed me her pink panties.

Now that I am sure, I proceeded with my plan and start the programming.

I told her to take two types of drug, one is the Lotabe drug that could boost the female sexuality drive, and the other is the Bloussant pills, which would increase her breast size. I told her to consider them as vitamins and she must always take them religiously everyday.

I then told her to lie down on the bed and thought that she enjoyed the movie very much but dozed off until I came back before bringing her out of the trance.

"O hi honey... my! I must have dozed off! You were right hon, the movie was wonderful!"

"I'm glad you like it mom, I'll ret some more for tomorrow!"

"O you really shouldn't! I don't want to bother you! You should be studying anyway!"

"Yeah I guess you're right!"

Later after dinner, I said the word 'kosong' and put her back into the trance state and started to interrogate her.

"Mom?"

"Yes..."

"I am going to ask you several questions and you are going to answer them as honestly as possible, ok?"

"Ok..."

"Some of these questions may embarrass you but you have no choice but t to answer them, ok?"

"Ok..."

"Do you know what having sex means?"

"Yes..."

"How long has it been since you last have sex?"

"Well... it's been... about seven years since I last let your father touch me..."

"I see! Did you ever have sex with anybody else besides dad?"

"No... he was the only one..."

"Do you know what orgasm means?"

"Yes..."

"Did you have orgasm when you have sex with dad?"

"Sometimes..."

"I see..., mom, now I want you to do something that might embarrassed you, but you have no choice but to do it ok?"

"Ok..."

"Mom, strip all your clothes!"

She paused for a minute then began to remove her clothes except for her underwear. I took some picture of her while she was removing her clothes with my digital camera.

She seems really embarrassed as her face turn bright red.

"Mom, I said all your clothes! Including your bra and panties!"

She paused again, but then began to remove her bra and panties. I took the liberty of taking some more pictures.

"Mom, do you have any sexual fantasy?"

"Fantasy?"

"Yes, some dream that would excite you sexually."

"....I don't think I have one..."

"Are you sure? You never thought of something, some activities that would excite you?"

"Well...I once dream having sex after a romantic night..."

"Ok...." I guess I have my work cut out for me.

"Ok mom! With whom does this dream include? Dad?"

"No! Not him! I am not sure whom I was with..."

"Alright then! Mom for now you won't see me as I am but as your dream guy!"

"Ok..."

"Close your eyes!"

"Ok..."

"Imagine that right now we're having a romantic dinner in your favorite restaurant, just the two of us."

"Ok... this is nice!"

"You really like the dinner and really like me. We had a wonderful conversation and made a deep connection."

"Ok..."

"After dinner, I took you for a romantic walk on the beach. It was a full moon, the scene was fantastic! I hold your hands like this... and I hugged you."

"O..."

I started to kiss my mom and she didn't respond at first but after a while she began to kiss back.

"Later on, we walk into my apartment and ask you to come inside for a while. You are not sure you want to do it, but you couldn't resist my plea and now we're in my apartment."

My mom started to blush. I started to kiss her again and began to caress her breast.

"We shouldn't..."

"Hhhssshh! Mom, you can't resist me! There's just something about me! You really enjoy this!" I continued to kiss her and let my hand wonder around her naked body.

My mom started to breathe heavily. To my surprise, my mom was already getting wet.

I continued to caress her naked body several more minute before I took out the vibrator and turn it on. I started to place the vibrator on the tip of her right nipple.

My mom let out a soft moan, apparently she was a bit startled by the new sensation. My hand stayed on the same spot for several seconds before started to go round her right breast.

"Do you like it mom?"

"It's... nice!"

I move behind my mom and move the vibrator to her left breast and started all over while I started to kiss and lightly bite her neck. I started to move the vibrator slowly from her back to her ass, moving to the front. My mom started to go wild and her hands began to comb my hair as I continue biting her neck softly. I move the vibrator just on top of her cunt, then I make a slight detour to her inner thigh.

"We.....we shouldn't..."

"Huuusssshhh! Do you like it?"

"Y..yes..." she said weakly as I continue to move the vibrator on the tips of her cunt.

"Mom, I want you o remember this sensation, this exact feeling, and every time I said the word 'rangsang', you will feel the exact same feeling, ok?"

"O....k..."

By this time, her cunt was extremely wet, I don't think further lubrication is needed, so I started to insert the small vibrator to her cunt very slowly. My mother started to moan loudly and tried to hold on to my hand as I insert it even more.

I continue to move the vibrator in and out of her cunt for several minutes. Then without morning I increase the pace significantly.

"Ooooo God...... "

My mother let out a long moan and arched her back. I knew she had an orgasm.

"Mom, now pay attention, you will remember this orgasmic sensation, the exact feeling, and every time I said the word 'puncak', I want you to feel this orgasm all over again, do you understand?"

"Y..yes..."

"Good! Now, mom?"

"Yes?"

"rangsang!"

"Ehh... no, please don't....."

"rangsang!"

"Oooo ahh" My mother's hands start to move to her cunt. She started to rub the outer lips as I continue saying the word "rangsang".

"Puncak!"

"Oooo God!" My mom once again arched her back and continues a long moan...

I continued to make my mom cum several more times and then instructed her to remember being tired after dinner and went to bad early.

Some of you may wonder why I didn't just fuck my mother right then and there. Well, I don't want just to fuck my mother. I wanted to own her spirit. I wanted her to become my sex slave body and soul.

The next day my mother didn't remember a thing about last night. When I ask her how she was doing in the morning, she replied fine with a great big smile in her face.

"That must have been quite a sleep! I feel so relax today!"

"Well, you said you were pretty tired early last night! Must have been the jetlag thing huh?"

"Yeah, that's probably it! I'll go and prepare breakfast, scramble eggs ok?"

"Mom, I could just grab some egg mcmuffin or something you know"

"No no! None of them fast food! It's not good for your health!"

Since it was weekend, I didn't have to do finals. I still have two more finals. We spend the day doing some house work and cleaning here and there.

At night, I continue mom's education. I put on some porn movies I have been hiding that depict a masturbation scene. I told mom to watch.

"Mom, do you know what that is?"

"It's....a porno film."

"Uhhm.. ok, from now on, every time you watch this type of movie, you will not be able to look away. You must watch it from beginning to end. And every time you watch it, you will the 'rangsang' sensation, understand?"

She already was breathing heavily once she heard the word, and desperately answered "yes...."

"Now, do you know what the woman is doing?"

"She's.... pleasuring herself..."

"Have you ever pleasure yourself?"

"No... it's..dirty!"

"From now on, you will be curious about it mom, you wanted to know how it feels...go ahead mom, try to imitate it. You do feel kinda horny don't you...."

"But... "

"Go ahead mom, 'rangsang'"

She started to moan and pretty soon she started to rub herself. Pretty soon she put two fingers inside her while her other hand rub her breast.

"See mom? That feels good doesn't it?"

"..." She just continued to moan and finger herself.

"From now on, every time you watch porn, I want you to masturbate. You can't help it, whenever nobody's around you will feel really horny and started to masturbate, understand?"

"..."

"Mom, do you understand?"

"Y...yes..."

I let her continue for several more minutes before stopping her. I continue reminding her to not look away when watching any erotic scene and feel really really horny and started to rub herself.

Next I instructed her tomorrow when she tidy me room, she will notice some videos on top of the VCR and will decide to pop it in and watch it. Then I instructed her to again remember getting to bed early.

Once mom slept, I set up my web cam right in front of the of the TV set and program it to record when I am taking final and automatically save it on my PC. Afterwards I went to bed and can't wait for the next day...