Educating Our Youth Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers

I typically have a difficult time achieving orgasm, and I almost never have more than one orgasm. But I was experiencing a powerful and long multiple orgasm with Stephen's fist buried inside my womb. I thought I was going to either pass out or collapse.

"Stephen, you need to let me come down. I need to stop. I can't take it any more."

And I grabbed his hand and pushed it from me.

I stood there, trying to collect me thoughts, trying to recover. Stephen stood up, took my hand and led me to sit on the bench where he had been moments before. Standing in front of me, Stephen lowered his gym shorts and boxers together, stepping out of them. His rigid penis stood straight up in front of him, about eye-level with me.

"Stephen, I can't do that. We should not have done any of this."

"Miss Cindy, please. I need you to take care of me. I am so hard it hurts." Stephen said as he reached over took my hand, and placed it on his rigid cock. "Please, Miss Cindy, please help me."

I slowly closed my fist around his shaft, slowly moving my hand up and down as he rocked his hips.

"I should not be doing this. This is just wrong." But I continued to pump my fist and I stimulated his entire penis.

Stephen reached over and took my head as he pushed his cock towards my face. I looked at him, and hesitated, but then relented, kissing the head of his cock gently before opening my mouth and accepting the head just past my lips. Stephen moaned, and thrust himself forward, trying to push deeper into my mouth. I continued to pump with my hand, picking up the pace.

Stephen's movements became more frantic, I felt his cock grow slightly and begin to pulse. Stephen was trying to hold my head in place as his cock pulsed repeatedly, and I got the first taste of his semen. I pulled my head backwards, freeing his cock, and pumped him furiously.

Suddenly, the first thick, long string of warm, white semen shot from the open slit on the head of his penis high into the air in front of me, and landed on my bare shoulder and shirt. The force at which the semen ejaculated from my youthful lover was impressive. It had been more than a decade since I saw a teenager ejaculate, and I was impressed with his power and force.

The scent of his semen was also very arousing. An instant later, the second long string ejected from his penis. This time landing in my hair and on the side of my face. Rather than being repulsed, I was intrigued and excited by Stephen's series of ejaculations.

And then another, smaller, less powerful string erupted, falling on my lap and legs. I leaned forward and kissed the head of his throbbing erection, but did not open my mouth. Something prevented me from ingesting his semen; but I did enjoy the wonderful aroma of the teenage semen.

Stephen's movements we slowed considerably now and he seemed a little weak kneed.

"Is that better Stephen? Is that what you needed?"

"Oh God yes. That was wonderful." he said as he chest continued to heave, and his penis remained erect in front of me, pulsing periodically upward.

I was tempted to take him inside of me, to feel his erection inside my womb, but I resisted the temptation, realizing that we had already committed a grave enough sin today.

"Well, we should not have done any of this. Goodness Stephen, you made quite a mess over me."

I scooped up some of the semen from my leg and brought it to my nose to inhale the scent.

"I need to go get cleaned up a bit. You have a wonderful cock. You are going to make some girl very, very happy some day."

I leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock one last time, and as I pulled away, a small string of his semen hung from my lips.

Before getting up, covered in his semen, I looked up at him and could not resist a joke of sorts. With a slight trace of his cum hanging from my lips, I smiled and said, "I guess I don't get a thank you kiss, huh?"

Stephen smiled back and merely said "Perhaps later?"

"I am going to wash away the evidence of our crime. It simply will not do for me to be covered in your semen when Jim gets home, would it?"

And I headed upstairs to shower.

(coming soon - chapter three)

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers
12