Educating Our Youth Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers

"Cindy, I really want to 'be with you', but I want to do it the right way." He paused as he collected his thoughts. "But if after this morning, if you never want to be with me again, I won't push the issue. I will never again try to enter a woman unless invited. And I will be more responsible about using protection. I promise."

I felt a rush of affection at that moment that I cannot fully explain. It was a combination of maternal love, sexual attraction, and overwhelming emotion that swept over me. I can't believe I said this but without thinking, out of my mouth came, "Oh Stephen, I love you. You are such a beautiful young man. You are absolutely gorgeous to me right now. But we went too far, too fast this morning, and I think we should 'cool our jets' for the time being. OK?"

As I sat there, I was a bit shocked regretting that I used the words 'I love you' to Stephen. I felt that I should not have said that, but honestly, it was how I felt at that instant, and the words just came out that way. I thought to myself, 'I need to be more careful with what I say to this young man. If I am careless, I could really damage him,'

After an uncomfortable silence, Stephen cleared his throat, and spoke in a tender, vulnerable voice, "Cindy, would you teach me to make love to you now? I want you so badly, but only if you want to me too."

He looked at me intently, and I have never felt a more loving glance.

I sat silently for a second, then asked, "Are you sure you are ready for this? There is no rush." He looked at me and nodded. I felt a slight twinge in my pussy as I contemplated what was about to happen. I wanted this too. I was not sure if I had the presence of mind to make a rational decision at that moment. But I knew what I wanted to do; and even if I wanted to stop at that moment, I felt powerless to resist this temptation.

I stood up, walked to him and sat on his lap. I was wearing a pleated, halter-type sun dress that came slightly below my knees, which I had thrown on quickly as we were preparing to leave for the drug store about an hour ago.

Looking deep into his eyes, I held his face and kissed him. Immediately, I felt his penis throb against my ass as he opened his mouth to accept my tongue. I broke off the kiss long enough to say, "Let's go really slow this time. I want you to learn all about my body. You have from now until the end of the school year to learn how to please me in every way imaginable. So there is no rush at all." His penis was continuing to pulse against my bottom as I spoke. I loved the way his young penis reacted to me.

I returned to kissing him deeply, and I took his hand and raised it to my breast. He felt me through the built-in bra of the halter sun dress. As he gently teased my nipple through the material, I knew I was going to take him inside me again before the afternoon was over; only this time it would be slow, thoughtful and very deliberate.

I could feel my pussy growing wet in anticipation. I could feel my pulse in my erect clitoris. And every pulse of his penis against my bottom sent a twinge through my loins directly to my pussy.

I stood up for a moment. Standing in front of him, I reached up and I untied the halter from around my neck. As I climbed back on Stephen's lap, this time I sat astride his legs, my legs around him. As I did so, Stephen adjusted his erection upward, allowing it to rest against his abdomen, forming a large cylindrical lump in his pants. I stared into his eyes as I lowered the top of my dress, exposing my breasts.

Sitting astride him, my bare breasts exposed to his glance and his touch, I took his face in my hands, lifting it up, and resumed kissing him with all the passion I had. I sucked his tongue into my mouth.

Stephen cupped both of my breasts in his hands as our tongues danced together once again. I humped forward, pressing my crotch into his erection, grinding my erect clit into his rigid cock. I could felt my slippery wetness soaking the gusset of my panties. As I grinded myself into him, he humped back into me, and gently teased my nipples. This young man had a naturally sensuous touch about him; he simply sensed how to touch and please a woman.

He broke off the kiss, and then took one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking on it gently, causing me to moan out loud as I held his head to my breast. I was in absolute ecstasy. I did not ever want him to stop sucking my breasts.

I continued to grind our crotches together, humping both of us into a frenzy of arousal. I felt very, very sexy sitting astride this young stallion. We petted for several minutes, panting into each others mouth, exploring each others bodies.

"Stephen, grab your bag of supplies there, and let's go into the bedroom." I returned for one last tongue probing kiss before arising from his lap.

I took him by the hand and began to lead him to my bedroom. My breasts swayed gently as I walked. As we approached the bedroom door, he stopped me and pulled my hand back. "Cindy, let's go downstairs to my room instead."

"Why?" I was puzzled by this request.

"Well, if Jim comes home, we can hear him from downstairs and we can get ourselves put back together without him knowing anything is going on if we are downstairs." Stephen paused. "If we are in your room, and Jim comes home early, I am busted."

I smiled, "You have a good point, a very good point." I resisted the urge to tell him, 'if Jim came home and found you fucking me, he would probably stand in the corner, watch and jack-off.' I figured the knowledge that Jim loved to see other men fuck his wife might be just a bit too much for him to handle right now.

Stephen led me downstairs to his bed. I sat on the edge of the bed, my bare breasts in view, but the dress hanging down from my waist. I bade Stephen to stand in front of me as I unbuckled his belt, undid his fly and lowered his pants and boxer shorts, allowing his massively erect penis to spring into view. Stephen tossed the bag of condoms on the mattress next to me.

Stephen stepped out of his pants and boxers, and began removing his shirt. He had a marvelous body, tight but muscular chest and arms; powerful, athletic legs; tight, flat stomach; and a long, thick, very rigid erection waving in front of my face. He was my young Greek god.

"Damn you are a very sexy young man." I said as I ran my hands up his chest, stopping to play with his nipples as I leaned forward and took the head of his penis into my mouth. I stopped just long enough to add, "very sexy indeed."

His penis arched upward each time I licked the head with my tongue. He moaned loudly the first time I inserted the tip of my tongue into the small slit opening at the tip of his penis, letting me know how much he liked that. And because he liked it so much, I did it again, and again, and again; evoking the same moan from him each time. I could barely detect the trace amount of seminal fluid leaking from his erection; yet I enjoyed the salty, slightly bitter taste that was barely there.

I looked up at him, holding his erection in my fist, pumping it up and down slightly. "Stephen, do you need to cum right now, or can you hold back?"

"I think I can hold back." He responded, but he looked unsure.

"Stephen, it is alright. The thing about teenage boys is that they tend to cum pretty quickly at first. It is normal. The good news is at your age, you can get hard right away again too." I leaned forward to suck him again for a moment. He rolled his head back and moaned appreciatively. "Stephen, if you ever need to cum, just tell me and I will take care of you. It will be OK. But if you feel like you can hold back for a little while, I will let you 'test out one of your new condoms'. OK?"

"I think I can hold back." His uncertainty about his control was endearing to me as his teacher. I was pretty sure we were going to have some 'misfires' in the beginning, but that was part of the excitement and the fun, right?

I reached over to the bag of condoms, and struggled to open the packaging. The tin foil wrapper was particularly challenging to open. I finally took the edge between my teeth to rip it open. Stephen watched this process intently. I removed the condom and placed it on the tip of his erect penis, holding the shaft steady with my left hand. Then slowly and carefully, I unrolled it over the length of his tool, leaving the reservoir vacant at the tip. "See how easy that was, Stephen?"

He simply nodded. In some strange, almost perverted way, as I looked at Stephen wearing the condom I had just put on him, I felt like a mother dressing her son for his first day of school. A very wicked mother indeed. It dawned on me, Stephen was a couple of years younger than my oldest son. I wondered for a moment what it was like for my boys their first time. I was determined to give Stephen the first time experience that I would want some caring and sensual woman to provide for my sons.

I stood up and stepped out of my dress, leaving me only wearing my shear white panties. "Stephen, would you like the honor of removing my panties?" I asked standing in my most provocative pose, my erect nipple pointing upward, and my hand on my hips.

Rather than answer, he simply knelt in front of where I was standing, with his fine 'latex covered' erection waving at the ceiling in front of him, and he began to pull my panties down, kissing my breasts as he did so. Looking down at him, his mouth on my tits, his penis standing proudly, erect in front of him, he was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen.

As Stephen lowered my panties to my ankles, I stepped out of them, standing completely naked before his adoring eyes. I reached my hand out to him and guided him to stand. He towered over my 5 ft, 4 inch petite frame. I had not realized the stark difference in our heights previously, but, at 6 ft, 3 in., he was nearly a foot taller than I was. And standing facing each other, his rigid cock reached almost to my chin. I wanted to give it one last kiss and suck, but the latex condom discouraged me from trying that.

I guided him to lie on his back on the bed, and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips and his erection, pointing the head of his magnificent cock at the opening of my vagina. I rubbed his head back and forth at my opening for several seconds. "Stephen, I am going to put you inside me now, OK? Would you like that?" I teased.

"Oh God yes." He arched his hips upward instinctively trying to hurry me along. I pulled back away, leaving him humping at the air, teasing him with the prize he coveted: my warm, very wet, tight little pussy.

"Patience, my good man. Patience." And again holding the head of his erection at my opening momentarily, I slowly lowered myself down on him putting an inch or two inside me. "Oh you feel good."

I raised myself up, pulling him nearly out of me, and then lowered myself down again, a bit further this time, taking more of him inside me. I could feel myself opening up slowly with each thrust to accommodate his significant girth as I slowly worked him deeper and deeper inside me.

He was so very hard. And in this position, after allowing him to penetrate me with the first four or five inches or so, the head of his cock was rubbing the front inside wall of my uterus, stimulating my g-spot. He was sufficiently large to cause me to have to work slowly to open up enough to fully accommodate him without encountering the sudden shock of pain from earlier this morning. I became convinced that he was larger than Jim; and Jim is a well endowed man.

Once I had all 7+ inches of Stephen fully inside me, I leaned forward to place even more pressure on my front wall. I knew I could cum fairly quickly in this position as I slowly began to rock back and forth on Stephen's rigid tool, grinding the head against my g-spot.

As my pace quickened, Stephen began thrusting his hips upward, driving himself deeper inside my vagina with each stroke, banging hard against my cervix. I began moaning through my panting breaths. "Oh, baby, you are going to get me there. I am getting so close. Oh god, you are so deep inside me. God you feel good. You make me feel so very good."

I leaned further forward and began kissing my young lover, sucking his tongue into my mouth, moaning loudly into his mouth as my hips began bucking wildly. I quickly crossed that magic line that triggered the first of a series of waves crashing though my core. "Oh God, I am cumming; you are making me cum so hard."

Stephen continued to thrust his hips up, banging into me with all his youthful might as I started my second series of orgasmic waves. I was in ecstasy riding my young lover.

Then without warning Stephen flipped me over on my back without disengaging from me. It was an impressive move that would have made any Olympic wrestler, or any gymnast proud. Without ever leaving my open vagina, Stephen was on top of me. In this position, he was punishing my pussy with deep, violent thrusts as I continued to cum. He was literally slapping balls against my upturned ass, pounding his cock deep into me with each brutal thrust. We were well past the point of gentle love making; we were fucking like wild animals. Or should I say, he was fucking me like a wild animal; I was merely lying there being fucked.

I knew he was preparing to erupt as well. I have never been fucked this violently before. He was driving my ass into the mattress, and my head into the head board with each punishing stroke. I had to reach up behind me to brace myself against the head board to keep from banging my head with each powerful thrust.

I was literally yelling loud screams of pleasure as each time he pounded into me, it sent an orgasmic wave crashing through my core. I was not sure I could take any more, I feared I might pass out. I wrapped my legs around him, digging my heels into his ass, wanting to accept him as deep as I could.

Stephen's entire body then became rigid with a final deep thrust, and I could feel his penis throbbing deep inside my pussy. His hands were on my hips holding me in place to accept his ejaculating penis as it pumped its seed. I knew the condom was catching the semen, nonetheless, I enjoyed the fact he was cumming inside me.

He collapsed into a heaving pile of sweat and emotion on top of me. My legs around him, holding him in place, not wanting to allow him to escape from my very dilated pussy too quickly. I caressed his head as he lay panting on top of me. We were both completely satisfied, sated beyond belief.

"Stephen, that was wonderful. You were wonderful. You are a fantastic lover. You made me cum so long and so hard."

With his cock still inside me, he looked deep into my eyes. "I love you, Cindy. I really do."

I squeeze his still erect penis with my vagina and replied, "I love you too, Stephan." And we lay there coupled together for several minutes, trying to recover out senses and our breath. I did not want to disengage, I wanted to savor this moment as long as I could. I wanted to feel him inside me as we rested.

I love the feeling of a man inside me after I have achieved an orgasm. There is nothing quite so wonderful and feeling his penis continue to pulse deep inside you as you cuddle in post-coital bliss.

After two or three minutes of lying motionless, Stephen surprised me as he began to slowly resume moving in and out of me; slightly at first. He was still hard! My God, he is going to go at it again! Amazing! I thought to myself, 'every woman needs an 18 year old lover!

"Baby, are you going to fuck me again so soon?"

"I think so."

He started pulling all the way out and slapping his cock suddenly back inside me. It felt great, but I knew I could not cum again so soon. Nonetheless, I used my heels in his ass to 'spur him on' and he picked up tempo.

But the increased friction from the latex rubber began to make me a bit sore as he pounded me again, and again. Having just cum, his third orgasm of the day, he had more stamina this go around.

After about 5 minutes, I said, "Stephen, I am getting a little sore. Go ahead and cum if you can." That seemed to be all it took. Moments later his entire body grew rigid again, and his erection was throbbing inside of me, pumping out whatever semen he had left in reserve.

Once he finished cumming, I decide it was time to de-couple. I did not to take the chance that he would remain hard and try to fuck me a third time. My poor little pussy was not up for that!

I gently pushed him off of me and over on his side, and on to his back. His large penis flopped against his stomach, making sloppy sounding exit as it left my sore and dilated pussy. I leaned over and studied his cock as it grew softer, but remained fairly large. My vaginal cream was coating his latex rubber, and the reservoir tip of the condom was fully charged with his semen.

I took hold of his semi-flaccid cock and rolled the latex up until, I could remove it. Without thinking, I brought the used condom to below my nose and inhaled the wonderful aroma of his semen which was mixed with the smell of the latex. "You even smell good." I explained.

Then I got up, and discarded the condom in a tissue in his bathroom wastepaper can. As I returned to the bed to cuddle some more, it occurred to me that if I was keeping these activities from my husband, and if he was the suspicious type, I would have to be more careful where I left used condoms. But I knew I did not have to 'cover my tracks' from Jim.

We lay together on the bed, naked, gently caressing each other in the glorious after glow of very satisfying sex. I dozed off for a few minutes with my head on his chest. I was a very contented lady. I woke with a start, hearing the kitchen door slam. Jim was home!

I jumped up, put my dress on, sans panties, and proceeded to go up to meet Jim. He was running the shower when I walked into our bathroom to wash the golf course dirt off. "How was your day?" he asked without really even looking at me.

"I have had a very nice day with Stephen. Very nice." I smiled at him. I could feel my pussy leaking slightly down my inner thigh as we spoke. Jim looked puzzled, as if to say, 'and what happened?'

"Let's just say I feel like I have been 'riding a sand paper hobby horse' all afternoon. My poor little pussy is pretty sore right now!" I informed my husband as I slowed raised up the hem of my skirt to show him that I had lost my drawers some where recently.

Jim sat down on the edge of the tub and simply said, "Go on, please, tell me all about it."

I knew I was going to get fucked again if I shared this story with Jim...but he deserved to hear every single, lurid detail...

I loved being the center of two men's attention...Jim and I headed off to the bedroom so I could tell him about my day...

Coming soon: Chapter 5, unintended consequences... Exposing

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers
12